Flirty Girl

Hi, I write for Lit and just realized this board was here. I have spent the last hour perving out on all the amateur flesh here. Thought I'd contribute a little something :)

I apologize in advance if I mess anything up with this attachment process.

Nothing to apologize for.

Holy crap girl, your photos are amazing.

Hi. YOu answer feedback? About your photos?
I'm usually one who likes conversation, either by PM or chat. Do let me know.
I'm in california.
Thanks

Stunning start!

Wow you are simply gorgeous! Great pics and a sexy body!

I actually try to always answer feedback. I have made some amazingly sexy friends that way. I love hearing what people enjoyed or hate about my stories and since I'm sharing pics now...sure! Feedback away! I check frequently and reply when I have time to give thoughtful responses :)

Yeah your going to get a lot of attention, count on that.

Expect your PM box to be absolutely swamped.

Hi, I write for Lit and just realized this board was here. I have spent the last hour perving out on all the amateur flesh here. Thought I'd contribute a little something :)

Wow!! Simply incredible pics! Your body is stunning!!!

Wow, that was quick and amazingly positive feedback. I've been officially on the site since 2008 and started writing last year. I write stories that pop into my head but mostly about control or reluctance. I have a medical fetish that is pretty intense and they are my favorite fantasies..

Will definitely be showing off some more later! Thanks peeps :)

Gorgeous pics and I'd like to talk to you about your writing but it seems that you don't accept PMs. Anyway to contact you?

damn fine start flirty... please continue... lovely look and smoking bod!

You didn't mess up the attachments but you may have to apologize for messing up some viewer's keyboards!

Very glad you stumbled across the forums! Gorgeous debut...

Are you open to taking requests? ;)

KCJ :cool:

Wow Great pics of your sexy self thank you!

fap fap fap...:D
nice to see that your a fellow floridian,nice tits and delicious pussy you got there babe

Wow, that was quick and amazingly positive feedback. I've been officially on the site since 2008 and started writing last year. I write stories that pop into my head but mostly about control or reluctance. I have a medical fetish that is pretty intense and they are my favorite fantasies..

Will definitely be showing off some more later! Thanks peeps :)

medical fetish! I just happen to be a Gynokoalagist. :cool:

Very sexy panties!!!!! Thank you for the picture and please contribute...contribute...contribute. :devil:

Back