The Guardian's keep (lounge thread)

The Vasal Academy open Party invitation!


"The entry to the club is located near the beach recessed into the side of the craggy buff……

A casual observer would miss the club, mistaking it for the entrance to a cave.

attachment.php


Once inside a member would see the Golden Cherub Covered Mural set in the side of one wall and would know just were to insert his Golden Key to gain access to an elevator, which would travel horizontally from the beach under the China Pearl light to the Catacombs of the Inn, using an old smugglers tunnel.

Elite and the more privileged members have the option to use their golden key to port them directly into the club curtsy of a magical inscription provided by chgris."


attachment.php


To pass these gates, a golden key.
For Paradise direct, the words are three.
The phrase,


" Oh Seeker, submit to me."




"For those of you who have decided to come to our opening , please look in your pocket and to your surprise and I hope delight ...you will find a golden key!":rose:

For Naked individuals::rose:

Well you will be pleased to know that you will receive your key naked or not

Females: Look down at your sleek form *yummy*

Like magic you will find a slender golden chain appear from which is suspended your golden key

You will be able to wear it around your neck too if you wish

Now if you were a naked male

Around your first erection of the day you would find a golden cock ring from which would be suspended your golden key

You could then use the ring to attach it to your key ring..

Of course, keys, chains and rings are all solid gold

Link to Thread is:http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=671759
 
(copy/pastes idea)
imagine a guy who just wants to live his life, but has the nasty habit of striking out at villains that hurt people around him. not a hero, but some people want him to be, including a superheroine who witnesses him perform a beatdown
 
*Slithers into the room, a swirl of black silks and velvet. Settling with ease into a high-backed chair, an amused grin playing over plump lips.*

My my this is an interesting place....Yet it is so barren....
 
*Slithers into the room, a swirl of black silks and velvet. Settling with ease into a high-backed chair, an amused grin playing over plump lips.*

My my this is an interesting place....Yet it is so barren....

How's your "What RP does this Inspire?" thread going? That is, is it going as you wanted it to? I didn't post anything, because the others pretty much wrote what I was going to say.

The artist is Royo? Correct?
 
How's your "What RP does this Inspire?" thread going? That is, is it going as you wanted it to? I didn't post anything, because the others pretty much wrote what I was going to say.

The artist is Royo? Correct?

Correct Luis Royo, and it is going well come, ive posted another i would like ot hear your voice, dont worry what others say. I think the same things only difference is ive posted the picture!
 
*Exhales purposefully into the room, jumping as the nearby vase of roses wilts pitifully*

oops....guess i need to go brush my teeth...
 
*passes you the Oral-B electric toothbrush and toothpaste*

Mmm... enjoy how it vibrates? Why don't you perform a little bit with it after you have a nice brush? :rose:

LMFAO!

NEVER!

*spins and becomes the great FUNKY FELINE! The supervillan with funky breath!*

MUWAHAHAHAHHAAAA!!!!

*runs about knocking things off tables, flicking peoples hats off and quickly rips someone elses clothes off forcing them to streak as she grabs their hand and races about the room with them!*
 
Wanders in. "Nice place you've got here." Picks up a goblet of something dark red and finds a couch to lay down on.
 
Raven flings the doors wide open, then hangs a banner from the turrets. "Let's see. First twenty five customers get a twenty percent discount. That should get some people in."
 
Raven flings the doors wide open, then hangs a banner from the turrets. "Let's see. First twenty five customers get a twenty percent discount. That should get some people in."

peeks around the corner, and sets up in the far left area...smiles at the antics, picks up something cool and soothing, and silently toasts the assembly...
 
Any of that tea left? Because that wind is freezing my fingers off and I need something to warm up.
 
Yes, it is. We need to get some cute serving girls like Brenda Song in here.
 
Back
Top