His Partners Daughter (closed)

Lifting her head up she pressed a kiss to his lips her tongue tracing his lips as her hands reached back obeying less her normal control and more her unfathomable want for this perfect lover to hold her.
 
He didn't break the kiss, but as she freed his arms, he simply took off the blindfold and wrapped his arms around her. He swooped her up into his strong arms and carried her back to the couch. He set her down and climbed partially on top her, keeping her wrapped in his arms, sliding his one thigh between her legs, and playing with her hair in his fingers. And in all that time, they never broke their kiss...
 
Eyes falling closed into the passion of the kiss. Feeling hmm holding her and carrying her she wrapped herself around him more as her legs parted laying there. Needing more... Wanting more...
 
He had picked her up and taken her to his couch, to kiss and cuddle. The General had gone to battle now for over three sustained hours. The secretary had waited for a while to see who her new competition might be , but an hour ago had left, assuming somehow she had missed them. Nobody fucks for over two hours, not even Billy. Little had she known it had only been a bit past half time in their sexual tour de force.

But here he was, he felt the hunger still present in her kisses. Her purr, oh God her purr. Her moving beneath him, spreading, ready. His entire body, most importantly his cock was being transformed. A single purpose for being, existing...servicing and pleasuring her. And sure enough he defied all odds, feeling that unmistakable twinge, rallying one more time. He broke the kiss, fell into those eyes, and whispered...

One more time lover?
 
Oh yes...
Her legs moving to wrap around him. Her eyes sinking into his as she smiled a breathy whipsered answer.

At least one more time.
 
He couldn't help but laugh. He responded as if it was the first rather than the what? Fourth time tonight. They had used the room, used each other, and answered every call. But this was her, and he was hard, and once again, he drove into the heavan that was her. Again, grinding, pumping enjoying, the smile on his face was ear to ear.

Baby, you may kill me, but what a way to go...
 
Her hips rolling dising up to meet him the rest of her body following the waves of her hips as she smiled at his smile.

Oh I doubt any of this will kill you lover

Leaning up to kiss him biting at his lower lip with a wink.
 
Sexy, playful, insatiable...the perfect woman...he was smitten

he never allowed himself to feel vulnerable, hell feel anything other than the thrill of the conquest and enjoying the kill of the hunt ...but

...Her eyes, her lips, that body, god that body...

...and oh she could fuck...her hips rising, him driving, back rising lifting her body completely off the ground, to let him drive her back down...tickling, teasing, ...hips again rising, falling...

"My god you can fuck..."
 
You sound surprised... Never met a woman who liked it as much if not more than you?

She teased taunting him as again their bodies danced the primal passions dance.
 
"No...I haven't...."

He answered honestly, his body driving in and out so hard..

They were simultaneously passionate, violent, yet loving, caring, perfect in their rhythm of give and take, initiate and respond

"...and never, ever ...a woman this good!"
 
Well now you have.

She smirked and bucked her hips up hard against him.

Enjoy
 
He had let down his guard and paid a legitimate compliment, suggested he might actually feel something...and she had played cool, confident, arrogant, much like the cold unfeeling him

Maybe he had misread her...he thought there was realization happening on both sides...maybe not

Fine...if this was only going to be tonight..then enjoy it

As she bucked up, his body hardened, the shields going back up, and he pounded back hard

Driving deep, making her feel what she had...

Maybe she did have other guys that could perform like this...fuck her hard steady for hour upon hour, cum and cum and rally again....

Maybe she did...and if so, good for her...

...but he doubted it
 
She had a gasp that had prevented words after enjoy and her own desire to give even better in that moment.

Lover because I plan on enjoying you for a very long time. After tonight...
 
and the shields came back down...he almost cursed himself, he cared, he really cared...

..cared if he pleased her...cared if she wanted him...needed him...cared...

...which made him vulnerable...he didn't do vulnerable...hell, be honest, he more than cared...which was worse...

...all these thoughts going through his mind...and all he said in the coolest way he could muster, while driving in and out, in and out of this magnificent creature was....

You can count on it
 
Another orgasm built deep within her system as they bucked and thrust against each other even more. How much longer could they go she wondered as she moved one hand to pull him into a fiery kiss.
 
The kiss and her quiver and spasm...God what a killer combination...

The spasm and pull of her tight channel and the absolute electricity of her kiss drove him over the edge, accelerating like he was going 100 in a 30 MPH speed zone

The accellerator pressed to the metal, he jerked his head up, every muscle in his body tensing

Again, he fired and unloaded his ropes, his life source into his lover...cumming and aching, he was having the night of his life.

Collapsing on top of her, he laid his head down on her shoulder, kissing one cheek while gently cradling the other.

He didn't know if they were done or not, but he was in no hurry to pull out...it just felt way too good inside...
 
She had not realized that she was snuggling with him there in the blissful aftermath. No words need be said as they laid there together. It was almost terrifying how much she was actually... enjoying this?
 
He let his kisses travel up and down her cheek and neck, not initiating, just enjoying

He inhaled, mmmmm, and continued his slow kissing and gentle caressing of her cheek and hair, he felt her hand lightly on his back

He whispered in. Her ear

Scary, huh
 
Yeah... Never thought I would find someone who could keep up pun intended.

She smiled to him and did everything she could to dismiss this as being anything more than sex whenever she wanted... But she couldn't... There was something about him.
 
Now you have

He smiled

He rolled her over on top of him, feeling her head on his strong chest, he came out as he did, and didn't like it, he liked being inside of her. Caressing her back with small tickles, he occasionally, would find himself stroking her hair. He was doing all the sappy stuff, he made fun of men for doing...

....and he was loving it, loving every second of it.
 
She smiled hearing his heartbeat. She could never understand her friends going on and on about this tender fluff but in this moment hearing his heartbeat she was beginning to understand.

Yeah... I finally have...
 
He kept stroking and tickling her back, and suddenly he realized there was something he desperately wanted, something he had never done.

With his index finger and thumb, he tilted her head up so he could look into her eyes as he spoke.

In barely more than a whisper, “Ember, we have fucked steadily for hours, but...if my body can...and you are willing...I...I want to make love to you”
 
Before her conscious mind caught up with his words she heard her own breathy reply.

Yes...

What the hell was going on and why was she enjoying it and wanting more of this tenderness.
 
He smiled, and then slid up her body until his face hovered over hers. He began to gently kiss. The feeling completely different than before, tender, gentle, but still so hot. By the third kiss he felt himself hardening...his entire body wanted to feel this with her
 
One hand moving almost lazily to touch his chest. Everything so relaxed and sensual and it felt right. This was strange and wonderful at the same time to here.
 
Back
Top