A Woman's Mouth

To my mind, kissing is the most intimate thing two people can do. I always, always look at a woman's lips first. đź’‹
 
Ok, Wait For It...

...she wants you to take her cherry....
tumblr_p23wocWJUc1w6fydgo1_500.jpg
 
Contrast

Which do you find more sexy- her breast or her mouth?

I originally collected that picture for the shape and size of her mouth. But as I looked at it again, I realized that the contrast of her sexy mouth and the (deliberate) exposing of just one of her breasts were additive and complementary. It is the double (and somewhat understated) provocation that intrigues me. There are, of course, millions of breast pictures, and lots of mouths, but this combination seemed unique.

And may I ask your opinion in return?
 
Not a big fan of the big pumped up lips. Just doesn't look right to me, not natural.
But sexy lips are my downfall, love seeing your lady prepare those lips you get down to action.
Thank you the lovely ladies who post , new favorite thread
 
To my mind, kissing is the most intimate thing two people can do. I always, always look at a woman's lips first. đź’‹

Absolutely true. I get extremely aroused and not jealous when I see another man's cock go into my wife, or watch her face as he's going in. But the one time when she was on all fours, our friend kneeling up behind her, and she raised up so she could turn her face back to him over her shoulder and kissed him, that intimacy somehow stabbed me with real jealousy.
 
No Need To Delete


The picture in the middle [woman (hopefully) in orgasm] fits the thread very well. The first and third pictures would work better in one of the cock sucking or oral servitude threads.

Naturally the woman's mouths that I am featuring are precursors to having a phallus being attended to or inserted. But I wanted to capture those 'moments before', since there were the other oral threads to highlight those acts.

On another note, I started the thread of 'Hand Mouth Play' to capture another aspect of how her mouth can be an attraction.

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1450034

No problem friend, thanks for contributing. Your own prolific posts in many threads are much appreciated!
 
Lips

I think this thread has captured those moments
quite nicely. This is a most erotic one.
 
Taylor Swift

Not a fan of her music or all the drama about her exes and what not but her lips are the sexiest I have ever seen. They just beg to be kissed.
 
Back
Top