Hand Mouth Play

T

txgent101

At the risk of seeming a bit weird….
I am starting this thread that I call ‘Hand Mouth Play’. A fetish. In perusing erotic imagery across the internet, one encounters images like this:
tumblr_otv1acpi391verwzuo1_500.gif

The man uses his fingers to caress, explore, and interact with the woman’s lips, tongue, and mouth. It may be that he is getting her accustomed to later using his cock in the same manner. Or, it may just be for the pleasure of both of them. It may be just her way of showing her devotion to him via his hands. Perhaps it is his way of showing his appreciation of a vital part of her body.

Focusing on this part of mouth play as opposed to depictions of fellatio. So many nerve endings in a woman's lips.

Occasionally, a picture of her mouth by itself is sexy, so that would fit also.

For me, such images or clips should be gentle, even when he is being insistent. Not looking for brutal treatment. If this is something that adds to your pleasure dear reader, please post some of your favorites in this line. I would like to add to my subset of such images in my erotica collection

p.s. If this is too outré’, we can just drop the thread, but thought I would give it a try. Let me know what you think.

Cheers…and one more:
tumblr_oepf2xdsNv1verwzuo1_500.gif

Not weird...there is certainly something erotic about the combination of hand and mouth...

tumblr_inline_nxm9dexQDW1r2pb4k_500.gif

Eyes Closed, Just Feeling the Sensation...

----------------

Last edited by a moderator:
At the risk of seeming a bit weird….
I am starting this thread that I call ‘Hand Mouth Play’. A fetish. In perusing erotic imagery across the internet, one encounters images like this:
tumblr_otv1acpi391verwzuo1_500.gif

The man uses his fingers to caress, explore, and interact with the woman’s lips, tongue, and mouth. It may be that he is getting her accustomed to later using his cock in the same manner. Or, it may just be for the pleasure of both of them. It may be just her way of showing her devotion to him via his hands. Perhaps it is his way of showing his appreciation of a vital part of her body.

Focusing on this part of mouth play as opposed to depictions of fellatio. So many nerve endings in a woman's lips.

Occasionally, a picture of her mouth by itself is sexy, so that would fit also.

For me, such images or clips should be gentle, even when he is being insistent. Not looking for brutal treatment. If this is something that adds to your pleasure dear reader, please post some of your favorites in this line. I would like to add to my subset of such images in my erotica collection

p.s. If this is too outré’, we can just drop the thread, but thought I would give it a try. Let me know what you think.

Cheers…and one more:
tumblr_oepf2xdsNv1verwzuo1_500.gif

Nope, not weird. My wife loves this. If I grab her hand and start gently sucking on her fingers, she gets very sensual.

I was w a friend at a house party and out of the corner of my eye I watched her take this older mans thumb into her mouth and suck slowly as he pulled it away. He was at least 30 years older then us.

Back