The Submission of Anna (closed for cum_inside)

Monday Late Afternoon - Josh and Megan begin to satisfy Anna

Josh was still muttering how he was going to kill Carter with his bare hands as Anna climbed onto the bed. He and Megan watched their lover settle into the soft mattress, pleading softly to make love to her. His face was still beet red, his hands clenched in rage as he let fly another string of obscenities, finishing with, “That motherfucker’s life is over.”

Megan put her hand on his arm. “Calm down Josh. There’s nothing you can do about that now. Anna needs us to comfort her after that monster attacked and abused her. You’ll get your chance for revenge.” Everyone knew he had a bad temper and that he too was capable of dishing out severe punishment. Now all he could think about was revenge for what Carter did to Anna. He was trying to control his anger but he was having trouble. His lover needed him and he focused on Anna, lying on the bed waiting for him and Megan to join her.

Josh joined Megan at the side of the bed, gazing at the luscious body before them. Her eyes were locked on them and they both gave her sensual smiles as they climbed onto the bed. Crawling slowly, Megan and Josh made their way to Anna, each of them picking up a foot and bestowing kissed on Anna’s insteps.

They were a team and with precision, they kissed and licked up to Anna’s knees, hearing her moans of endorsement. When they stopped, kissing the inside of her knees, they felt her hands tangle in their hair, pulling slightly, encouraging them to continue the trek on the inside of her thighs. Arriving at her shaved vulva, they took turns flicking their tongues against the furrow hiding her clit. Every few moments, they looked at each other, granting a kiss coated with Anna’s nectar.

The question of who was going to give Anna her first orgasm was answered when Megan shifted her body, pushing Josh to the side. He chuckled, seeing the hungry look in Megan’s eyes as she settled between Anna’s spread thighs. She began to tease Anna, flicking her tongue over the wet skin, before dipping inside, hearing Anna’s moans.

Josh didn’t waste time moving alongside Anna, kissing his way to her navel where he poked his tongue inside, feeling her abdomen muscles tighten. Slowly, his lips made their way to her breasts, heaving with each breath she took. Kissing around the soft tissue, he found her nipple waiting for him. Grabbing a handful of one tit, he squeezed it, smiling at her as his tongue slipped over and around the aroused nipple. Sucking the nipple into his mouth, he nipped at the tip, hearing more moans of pleasure. Her hand guided his travels from one breast to the other enjoying the taste of each one.

Josh left her rising and falling breasts to work his way up to her throat, kissing the bruises left by his archenemy. As his lips made their way to her chin and then her cheek, he vowed to hurt Carter much worse. A vision of Carter begging for mercy played in his head but there would be no mercy for such an animal. He would torture Carter until he was limp and lifeless and then he would kill him.

When his mouth claimed hers, he was surprised by the intensity of her kiss. Her hands were tangled in his hair, forcing his lips to be glued to hers. Her tongue was like a hungry lizard, slithering in and out of his mouth while her fingers tightened in his hair. Breaking the kiss, he moaned softly in her ear. “He will never hurt you again baby. I promise.”

He felt her hand free hand snake between their bodies, fingernails scraping his skin until she found what she was looking for. Josh spread his legs to give Anna more access to his hard-dangling cock. He moaned into another kiss when her fingers tightened around the hanging shaft, stroking it hard. Her fingers traveled down the long shaft until they found his balls hanging freely and when she cupped them he let out another moan into her mouth.

Megan felt the shift in Anna’s body. Her hips were moving with more urgency. Josh was caressing Anna’s body while he kissed her. His fingers found their way to her pussy, joining her mouth. When his fingers dipped inside the wet furrow, she moved her mouth southward, her tongue flicking at the tight vaginal opening. Adding a finger to her tongue’s caresses, Megan felt Anna’s body buck upward. Her and Josh were hitting all the right spots and soon Anna’s moans and groans grew very loud.

Pulling her wet finger from Anna’s cunt, Megan began to circle and prod Anna’s rear opening. Each push against the tight opening brought about a new round of moans and hip movement. Megan was not to be denied in her quest to penetrate Anna’s rear. Pushing harder, she felt the muscles give and her finger popped inside. When her lips returned to her clit, Megan sensed Anna was close. “Let me taste your hot juices Anna.”

Josh broke his passionate kisses, looking into her deep emerald eyes. “I’m so happy you are here. We’ll take care of you baby. You won’t have to deal with that monster ever again.”

Megan didn’t know if it was Josh’s words or her workmanship on her pussy, but Anna’s body was starting to squirm, trying to get away from her probing finger in her ass and her mouth that was attached to her pussy. Then without warning, she felt Anna’s body rise off the bed for an instant, her breathing hard and raspy as her orgasm overwhelmed her. Megan held on for dear life as Anna’s body shook uncontrollably until her orgasm began to subside.

Pulling her lips from Anna’s soaked cunt, Megan laid beside her, kissing her and then Josh. Her hands roamed over Anna’s body as she kissed her again, swapping tongue kisses.

Josh moved away, settling between Anna’s thighs, holding his cock and rubbing it up and down the wet crevice. With each pass, he pushed a bit hard against the tight vaginal opening. When his cock was well lubricated, he pushed, filling her with his long thick hard cock. “My turn to satisfy you baby,” he cooed feeling her muscles clamp down hard on the intruding muscle.

********************************************************************
Carter was left alone in his study thinking about Anna and the search for the mole in his company. Blair had a good point and the more he thought about it, the more he liked it.

His glass was empty and as he poured two-fingers of the brown liquid refreshment, he wondered if Anna would contact him. For all he knew, Edward and Josh were conspiring with her on how to bring him down. He felt sad not knowing if she was safe or in danger. Taking another gulp of bourbon, he tried to figure it all out. Maybe Lena would have some insight when he talked to her tomorrow. She was working with Patrick and from his point of view, she was doing a great job helping him uncover the computers used by the mole.
 
That first orgasm did feel fabulous, admittedly. The only good thing about sleeping with the enemy was their masterful bedroom skills - both of them sure knew how to please their respective partners. She certainly couldn’t complain.

She also couldn’t complain about how angry Josh was at Carter; the more aggravated he was, the more he’d be likely to slip and say something rash and the more likely Regina and Edward would be to trust Anna when Josh bitched about her physical condition at his first opportunity, because he hadn’t yet learned how to keep his mouth shut. It was all working out so well in her favour right now.

As Josh thrusted inside, Anna tossed her head back and moaned loudly, fingers clutched in his hair. He really did feel so good inside her, but he didn’t fill her as well as Carter did. She wondered how such a terrible person could make her feel so excited. It was only the way he moved his hips that made her feel that way, but Anna was more inclined to believe there was nothing redeemable about this man.

Either way, every powerful drive of his hips felt wonderful and Megan never let Anna forget she was there either, whether that was with kisses or fingers traced down every inch of flesh she could reach. Megan seemed especially fixated on the dark ink staining Anna’s left chest, and she leaned in to press a kiss against it, whispering, “be strong for us baby. This nightmare is almost over. Soon that monster will be nothing but a bad dream,” and Anna almost wanted to laugh. Neither of them understood that the mark Megan was brushing her tongue over as she descended to Anna’s nipple was the visible mark of “that monster” that Anna wore proudly. It seems they believed her flimsy story.

Anna reached down and tugged Megan back up to meet her mouth. They kissed wetly, exchanging a few pecks with Josh too when he whined for attention, but Anna knew she had to reinforce her desire to be with Megan, too, if this “relationship” was going to work. “I know I can trust you to keep me safe. I’m out of his reach here and hopefully I’ll never have to be in his presence again. I trust you both and can’t think of anywhere I’d rather be.”

Lie. Lie. Lie.

It was all lies. That same mark that Megan granted small pecks and the sweetest massage seemed to burn at her touch; Anna could only think of one place she wanted to be and one person’s hands she wanted all over her. Carter. It all traced back to him.

Always.

He was her past, present and future. She lived for Carter now, and she’d die for him if she had to. Right now, Anna had to grin and bear the torturous events she would be put through all in hopes of a happy reunion with her husband. She was doing this all for him and she didn’t regret that at all, but she did regret the pain she caused him at knowing his wife was sleeping with multiple men and acting like a floozy, cursing his name and parading around with her new group of friends (yes, it all served a purpose, but that didn’t mean it hurt any less).
 
Monday Late Afternoon - Josh and Megan continue to tease Anna

Josh and Megan were overjoyed having Anna back with them. Both of them had wondered if she really would return when Edward allowed her to go back to Carter for a few days. But it seemed to them, she learned really quick how much of a monster and asshole Carter Anderson really was. The bruises and marks on her body were evidence that Carter was dangerous.

Megan kissed Anna’s neck and she was reminded of the hotel room again when Carter hauled off and hit her. She had a bruise for almost a week thanks to him. She would do everything in her power to protect Anna from him in the future. Now with Anna back, the thought of having her lips on her pussy, driving her wild, made her shiver inside. She almost moved into that position but resisted. There would be plenty of time for that in the days to come. Now it was all about pleasing Anna.

After trading kisses with Anna and Megan, Josh moved into a more upright position, his hips never stopping the piston-like motion against her. It felt so wonderful to feel his cock being squeezed with each thrust and he knew soon her vaginal muscles would take him over the edge. Watching Megan kissing and fondling Anna was such a treat too. Their amorous kissing and caresses were a pleasure to watch. He smiled when he saw Anna’s hand snake under Megan’s body and when Megan let out a loud moan, he knew Anna had found her sensitive spot.

Megan’s hips jerked when Anna’s fingers found her slit, her fingers sliding deliciously up and down its wetness. “We will keep you safe,” she whispered, feeling Anna’s fingers sliding over the sensitive nub. “Ohhhh fuck Anna, yessss,” she called out breathlessly as her orgasm neared. Anna’s fingers found her cave entrance and Megan wasted no time humping her searching fingers. Each thrust of her fingers inside her pussy brought another moan from Megan.

Josh’s thrusts became more pronounced, more unyielding while he watched Megan and Anna trading kisses and touches. When Anna’s hips rose off the mattress, he slammed deep inside her, wanting her to know that she was his and not Carter Anderson. His anger was just below the surface and he was sure Anna could feel it with each thrust becoming more violent. He felt his resolve melting away, knowing it was time.

Pulling out of her drenched pussy, he moved to Anna’s side, stroking his cock. “This is for my two best lovers,” he gasped, moaning at the mounting sexual tension growing inside him. Anna and Megan’s faces turned toward the long shaft inches from their faces. He continued his rapid stroking until he could hold back no longer. Pointing the head of his cock at Anna’s mouth, his body jerked a few times and then he unleashed a long stream of cum onto her face. Turning quickly to Megan, another blast erupted sending his offering onto her face. Taking turns, he emptied his balls until there was only a small amount of cream dangling from the tip of his cock. Megan was closer and quick to lick it off before taking his cock into her mouth.

Megan grabbed Josh’s cock, sucking the excess off the bulbous head and then offered his still hardened shaft to Anna. Both Megan and Josh watched their lover eagerly accept his cock, sucking and licking it until it was cleaned. Megan pulled it from Anna’s mouth and then quickly leaned down to kiss her deeply, sharing her mouthful of cum with her.

Josh watched the two women kiss passionately, seeing his cream turn into a frothy concoction. When Megan reached up, grabbing his hair, he didn’t resist leaning down to share the taste of his offering. The trio continued to kiss and lick each other like cats until all his cream was cleaned up. Josh lifted his head and smiled at them. “We have one more thing to take care of before dinner. Anna needs to feel more of our love.”

Anna and Megan looked at him suspiciously as he moved to lie down next to Anna, kissing her neck while his hand slid down her tummy. Megan chuckled, knowing his plan, snuggling up to Anna on the other side. They both moved in tandem, their legs moving over a thigh, pulling her legs apart. As if on a silent signal, their hands met at the tip of Anna’s pussy, each one sliding fingers up and down until they held her lips open, exposing her clit.

Josh leaned down to claim Anna’s lips and Megan selected the side of her neck while their fingers began dancing all over her clit. They had Anna pinned down between them, kissing and caressing her pussy when the door opened and in walked Regina.

“Oh I’m sorry. I thought you’d be ready for supper,” she said with a wicked smile. She knew they wouldn’t be done yet but she couldn’t resist seeing how Megan and Josh were coming along with Anna.

Megan picked up her head and laughed. “That’s alright Aunt Regina. We are just getting to the finale and you’re more than welcome to watch. She how excited our Anna is.” Megan didn’t ask Anna her opinion.

“Thank you dear. I think that’s a splendid idea and then we can all head down for a nice delicious meal.”

Megan kissed Anna’s cheek. “Show Aunt Regina how you cum like a nice little slut.” It was more of a demand rather than a request. They had Anna trapped between them and they were not about to let her up until she had a second orgasm.
 
Regina knew exactly what she was doing when she entered the room; it had been made clear that Josh and Megan had a fun reunion planned for their new lover. There was no way she had anything else in mind other than insinuating herself into the activities. Considering that she was one of the top dogs in a business that promoted prostitution and exhibitionism, Regina probably felt like this was her God-given right. She was not used to being told no and always got her way, so interrupting like this was probably part of her normal routine to satisfy her own twisted desires.

Speaking of perverse inclinations, this was “family” was anything other than normal. Josh and Megan called Regina their aunt but they had no qualms with their bits out on display for the world to see as they pleasured Annaleigh. She wondered if they’d ever been intimate with each other but it would not be a surprise to her if they had been. There was no end of the depth of their depravity. Anna wouldn’t put it past uncle Ed to be boning his niece. In fact, she’d probably be flabbergasted if she found out that he wasn’t.

Still, Regina’s fixated stare on the gap of Anna’s thighs where Josh and Megan skillfully worked to bring Anna to her orgasm made her feel uncomfortable. She wasn’t used to having an audience, but from here on out she’d probably have to work on that; she had no doubt that they’d expect it of her at some point to display herself proudly for their associates once she was officially inducted into this little “group”.

Just as Anna gave in and let herself relax enough to enjoy the sensations of her fingering, eyes falling shut, she felt long fingers dance up her ankle and stroke the strong muscle of her calf. That brief touch caused her green orbs to shoot open and when Anna locked eyes with Regina again, the elder’s gaze was burning hot and piercing straight through her. Regina raised Anna’s foot to her mouth and pressed a chaste kiss into the sole just under Anna’s toes very deliberately. Anna shivered, overwhelmed at all the attention.

Every time she diverted her gaze or turned to focus on either of her current sexual partners, Regina ensured that Anna’s attention always returned to her by caressing, kissing and generally playing with every inch of smooth flesh that she could reach.

It was no secret that Anna would have to play with both Regina and Edward eventually - it was only a matter of time, but it seemed that time was ticking away much more quickly than she had expected. It was the best way to the top of this scheme to take the plunge and fuck the ones at the top but she wasn’t quite sure that she was ready to take it all the way just yet. Sucking Edward’s cock was one thing, but fucking him? No, thank you. But Anna couldn’t afford to be picky.

Locking eyes once more with the older woman, Anna allowed her thighs to flex and fall open just that much more. “Are you enjoying the show, Regina?” She asked sweetly, trying to hide her ongoing discomfort at this woman’s intense scrutiny.

“Yes darling, you’re absolutely beautiful, do you know? Shame you’ve wasted it all on him. I’m especially honoured to see you being gifted the love and passion you deserve,” she purred. “Edward and I can give you so much, baby. You’ll ever want for anything if only you surrender to us,” she tempted wickedly.

Anna wondered what that meant. It sounded as though Regina was trying to downplay or push Josh and Megan aside - it almost sounded more like a claim to Anna, but maybe she was just misinterpreting. It had been clear from the start that Anna was to be the younger couple’s newest plaything and not Edward and Regina’s. Hadn’t it?

Yes. Anna had never signed on for this. The way Josh was pouting next to her, it seemed like these words were a surprise to him, too, but for once he kept his busy mouth shut. He was just as enthralled at the story his aunt was weaving as she made her intentions clear. It must have been a slip of the tongue - this had to be a mistake.

Regina must have sensed the argument building steam because she said “no, before anyone gets their panties in a twist, I’m not saying you three aren’t made for each other -- you are, and as long as your love doesn’t cause us any issues then I see no reason for it not to continue, but there will be some rules in the future. We won’t talk about those now - our poor baby girl needs to cum first, but we can discuss the rest over dinner.”

The subject was not up for discussion right now, apparently. Anna was sure she wouldn’t be hearing the end of these rules, but her main focus was on the pursuit of her orgasm and it was coming ever closer now. Her breath was starting to come in pants and her chest was heaving, body trembling. The last straw was one finger being pushed firmly past the tightened sphincter of her rectum. This time it was Josh, and his thicker, longer fingers spread Anna open around them easily. She shivered in sensitivity as she came, and neither Josh nor Megan stopped touching her while she did so.

By the time Anna’s trembling had subsided, Josh had worked two fingers inside. Somehow, he produced a moderately sized plug from the bedside table - trust these people to be so kinky as to keep an emergency supply of toys within reach - and forcefully breached Anna’s rear with it. She winced, nails digging into his thigh at the painful burn, trying to breathe through it.

Regina giggled, those red painted fingernails trailing up Annaleigh’s legs until they reached Anna’s hips. Regina tugged Anna’s body a little lower in the bed until she was at the perfect level for the elder brunette to swipe her lithe tongue through Anna’s soaked folds. From her bird’s eye view, Anna was impressed to note there was no hint of gray shining through that dark head of hair between her thighs; Regina had a fabulous colourist, apparently.

That was the last thing on her mind as Regina cleaned her meticulously. She even spared a stroke down around the edge of the plug, tongue brushing the edges of Anna’s rosebud where it was stretched open. Regina lifted a finger to push on the plug and Anna moaned, fingers clenching in the sheets underneath her. The pressure felt so good.

Regina’s answering grin was absolutely filthy.

“Oh honey, you’re going to be so fucking tight for him - Edward is going to love taking this ass. You will be such a pretty little pet, baby girl.”

Regina’s eyes were firm on hers as she moved forward and straddled Anna’s lap. She cradled the younger woman’s face.

“I know that you want to be with Josh and Megan, but your place in this family depends on how well you please Edward and I. We will claim you; if you want to be a part of this family you will give it all to us. Every. Single. Part,” she demanded very clearly. “You will struggle only as hard as you make it for yourself - it is nobody’s choice but yours. Will you surrender? Or will you continue to be stubborn?” She wondered, thumb drawing across Anna’s full upper lip.

“Make your choice.”

A familiar masculine voice interrupted from the doorway: “now, now, my dear, let’s give our dear Anna a chance to catch her breath after a wondrous orgasm.”

Anna glanced up to find Edward leaning against the open door, arms crossed over his chest. His grin was wide but there was something darker in his eyes that Anna couldn’t figure out.

“How lovely it is to find my favourite people all cuddled up together,” he started. “Imagine how lonely I was to find my wife had abandoned me in my study while I made some business calls. But to find you like this… I must say, it does make up for the disappointment. Now though, all this can be discussed this evening over cocktails. Dinner is almost ready and Anna still has to call her Lover Boy and check in. He’s probably dying to know you’ve arrived safely -- or maybe he’s already fucking his new slaves?” He teased, smirking.

Slowly, like a lion stalking its prey, Edward strolled across the floor with both hands in his pockets. When he stood just beside the bed, his dark eyes took Annaleigh in hungrily, but still calmly assessing her.

“We will be talking about this later, but let me make it very clear to you. If you want to be a part of this family, I expect to find you in the bed I share with my wife this evening. You will be naked and kneeling, presenting yourself to me. I assume you already know the other choice - you may find yourself sold like cattle to a man who will subjugate and use you like a pretty whore or even find yourself rotting away in a place Carter will never find you. Warming my bed is not so bad, this I promise you. I will make sure you have everything you need to flourish and you will be happy with us. Though you planned to spend tonight appeasing my nephew, I’m sorry to say that it will have to wait. Tonight is the night I plan to welcome you to this family proper, darling Anna, and there will be many more to come.”

Anna was shocked. She had expected this at some point, yes, but it was clearly another test, maybe even her final one, and unlike the last, the punishment for failure was certain death. Edward and Regina would not take no for an answer and if Anna dared, there was no redemption for her. Edward and Regina must have known that once Annaleigh surrendered every part of her body to them they had her firmly in their grasp.

It was almost humorous to Anna.

Little did they know.

They thought they owned every bit of her but they didn’t have the part that mattered - Carter Anderson did own that. Wholly and completely until death do them part. Edward and Regina Hartman weren’t enough to break that bond, and their attempt to insinuate that Carter was getting his dick wet with Blair and Lizzy right now… Well, there was no way.

Was there? Even if there was, Anna didn’t expect him to be celibate while she was busy whoring herself out for multiple people.

Anna had a phone call to make.

As Edward began to hustle them along to get freshened up for dinner, he turned twinkling eyes onto Anna.

“As you dress and make yourself proper again, think seriously. What’s it going to be, darling? I’ll be expecting your answer after drinks, and this time if you act like a drunken floozy in my home, rest assured: I will be taking advantage of your sweet, young body until I’ve had my fill.”
 
Last edited:
Monday Late Afternoon - Edward and Regina join the trio in the bedroom

Edward and Regina kissed in front of the trio before Edward smiled at them. “We’ll let you alone while you three get ready for dinner. Salads will be served in exactly one-half hour and don’t be late.”

Before they left the room, Regina took one more longing gaze at Anna’s nakedness, a shiver of lust coursing through it. She had only a brief taste of her liquid elixir and wanted more, much more. She addressed Anna directly. “I know you brought a couple of suitcases but in the closet (indicating the one on the far side of the large room) Megan and I took the liberty of shopping for a new wardrobe for you.” She chuckled seeing the surprised look and added, “of course, once you are totally settled in, the three of us will go shopping and get your input.”

They walked out of the room, taking one last look at the trio lying on the bed in a tangle of arms and legs. Closing the door, which seemed unnecessary in this household, they walked partial down the hall before Regina pushed Edward up against the painted drywall.

“You were pretty hard on her and you certainly surprised Anna baby. I don’t think she was aware we have claims on her too.” Her soft tone of admonishment was followed by a wide smile. “I loved the look of astonishment on her face,” she added before kissing him passionately. While their lips were locked tightly, her right hand strolled down his torso until it came to rest on the lump in his trousers. Her lips moved ever so slightly from his, her tongue flicking along his lips. “I have a feeling our little Annaleigh is going to enjoy this and I can’t wait to see her surrender totally to our family.” Her fingers squeezed his cock, rubbing it hard and giggling when it start to respond.

“I wanted her to know we’re going to be enjoying her as much as Josh and Megan. Those two will have more than enough time to share her over the next week.” His lips pecked at hers. “But most of all sweetie, we need to know she is firmly committed to joining the family. She needs to surrender totally and though I think she’s sincere, there is something bugging me about her commitment and I don’t know what it is.” He saw the frown on Regina’s face. “I know you think she’s one of us but there’s nothing like putting a little fear and uncertainty into that pretty brain of hers. If she is lying, we will find out soon enough.” He stopped talking and began reflecting on some of the things she’ll be subjected to in the coming days, chuckling at the thought of Anna being initiated into the family businesses.

Edward’s lips reclaimed Regina succulent lips, feeling her body mold against his. When the kiss ended, he laughed. “I think our new little pet is going to enjoy these too. I know I do.” Reaching between them, his fingers found her ripe covered breasts, roughly squeezing them. His mouth reclaimed hers, his tongue sliding seductively inside her mouth to greet her tongue for another short torrid kiss. “And there is another part of your anatomy she is going to love.”

Regina giggled. “Ahh Edward, you really know how to make me start to get wet. I can’t wait to have my cunt plastered on her face, watching you take her ass.” A soft deep breath expelled from her mouth. Her thoughts of later this evening when they would play with their new pet. But then reality set in. Pushing herself away from his tempting body she took his hand. “We really do need to get ready for our pets first dinner Edward.”

Edward allowed Regina to pull him down the hall, thinking about the fun he and Regina were going to have with Anna on her first night in the house. Arriving at their large master bedroom, they entered, surveying the large bed. Their toys were neatly tucked away, hidden from view but easily accessible and ready for a night of sexual surrender.

Meanwhile, Megan and Josh cuddled with Anna for a few minutes once Edward and Regina left them alone. The duos mouths continued to kiss Anna wherever their lips landed while their hands caressed her. After a brief bit of playfulness, they got up and pulled Anna out of the bed, guiding her to the bathroom and into a very large shower.

Once the water temperature was just right the trio entered the spray, putting Anna between them. Josh bent Anna forward, grabbing the anal toy still lodged in her ass. When he pulled it out, her groan reverberated off the shower walls. Josh pulled her into his arms kissing her and then they began to wash her body as if she were royalty, making sure to scrub each inch of her body. That did not stop them from stopping from time to time to kiss her while their hands caressed her.

Josh’s anger resurfaced seeing the red strips on her ass and legs as well as on her back. He rubbed them softly, hearing her soft moans and he wasn’t sure they were from pleasure or pain. As his hands ran the washcloth, over the healing strips, he reaffirmed his vow to cause Carter as much pain as possible.

When Anna was totally clean, they toweled her off, again taking pains not to cause her any more pain. The drying process complete, Megan opened the large closet, explaining they each had their own closet. The bars were filled with hangars, holding a wide assortment of clothing for every occasion. Megan pulled a lavender colored bra with flowers imprinted on the cups. “I think Auntie and Uncle will like this one,” she murmured picking up the matching bikini and holding them up for Anna’s inspection.

Josh was at his closet selecting a shirt and pair of trousers and couldn’t help but watch the women. It was as if Megan was getting her ready for a presentation. She was, and he felt a new anger rising inside. He had wanted Anna in their bed tonight and he assumed from past conversations, he was going to get his wish. He remembered Regina to tell him to be calm and when Anna returned, she would be all his and Megan’s. But now they wanted her in their bed and he was pouting. He had fallen for the emerald eyed beauty.

“Girls we have to hurry. You know how Uncle gets upset when we are late and you don’t want to face his wrath.” Josh left it at that. If Carter had a bad temper, it was possibly matched by Edward’s. Though not shown very often, he had seen women and men regret they crossed him. He put on a superficial smile seeing Anna trying to decide what to wear to dinner. “And Anna has to call her lover boy before dinner as Uncle said.” A new wave of anger welling up and putting a damper on his own desires for Anna’s body and mind.

**************************************************************
Carter was beginning to wonder if he would hear from Anna. Looking at his watch, he saw it was 7:30 pm which was typical for their dinners. It was not very late but seemed so since they had an early dinner. He was still mulling over Blair’s proposal when his cell phone rang. The tone was unmistakable, it was Anna’s ring tone he set when they started working together.

Picking it up off the desk, a wide smile formed on his face. Seeing the name, sanctimonious bitch, that he had dubbed her when they fighting illuminated the screen along with a picture of her. For a very brief moment, there was no Josh or Edward only the thought of hearing his lover’s voice.

“Hey kitten, how are you? Everyone here is anxious to hear how you are? Did you arrive safely?” The vision of Anna holding her cell phone jumped into his head and as he waited for those few precious moments when he would hear her words, he wondered if the bastards or bitches were listening.
 
Anna had snuck back into the bedroom to dress and call Carter as Josh and Megan finished up in the washroom, making sure the door clicked softly behind her. Anna had not even bothered to brush her hair, and that was what was holding Megan up. Josh was too busy admiring himself in the mirror like the narcissistic prick he was.

It was so soothing to hear his deep baritone dripping into her ears like the thickest honey. She smiled despite herself, cradling the phone between her bare shoulder as she perused her new wardrobe courtesy of Regina and Megan. She really did feel like a kept whore.

"Hey baby. Everything is going well. The flight was uneventful and we're just settling down for dinner. We had a long chat this afternoon and about where to go from here on the collaboration between Anderson and Clemens and Hartman Enterprises and I'm sure we'll make huge progress in the future. For now, Edward is trusting Lena and another associate to find the largest profit margins," she babbled, casting eyes over her shoulder to ensure that the bathroom door was still shut and she didn't have any listening ears. Her words faded, becoming quieter the more she talked.

She hoped Carter would understand her message - Lena didn't matter. It was the second operative. Carter could not stop looking but he had to trust that he couldn't trust Lena.

"Edward had put Lena on the case and he's happy with her results so far but he thought she could use a hand, you see."

Anna heard shuffling feet in the bathroom coming closer to the door before it opened and she immediately changed the direction of her conversation, saying a little loudly, "yes, Carter. Josh is behaving himself. I promise - there's nothing between us. You don't need to worry. Before you know it I'll be back home in our bed like I'd never been gone in the first place. Edward and Regina have mostly kept me busy since I left, so we're a bit late settling down for dinner but I just wanted to call and tell you that I love you," she said sweetly, rolling her eyes at Josh when he crossed the room to prop his chin on the top of her head and listen to her conversation. She could practically feel his scowl as his new lover spoke sweet nothings to another man -- now he knew how Carter felt when Anna had to entertain Josh's silly whims. It felt great to give him a taste of his own medicine.

"Anything exciting happen on your end since I've been gone?"
 
Monday Early Evening - Carter talks to Anna and learns about Lena

Carter thought Anna had the sweetest voice as he listened to explanation of what transpired during the day. He listened to her tell him about Lena and another associate to find the largest profit margins. What the hell was she talking about? Carter was confused for a moment wondering why Anna would say Lena name in reference to a collaboration between the two companies.

But when she told him Edward put Lena on the project, and she needed help, it all fell into place. Her choice of words was interesting. Edward had no control over who Carter assigned to work on projects. But by mentioning Lena by name she was telling him Lena was not the only mole! Edward had doubled the number of spies, working together in tandem so as to throw off any investigations if one was found out.

“I’m so happy you told me about this issue. Patrick and I will talk to her tomorrow and commend her on being such a help with his investigation. It would be nice to know who Edward’s got working with her.” It was his way of asking Anna to keep digging and find out more. “I think it best if we just leave her to her important work on the Hartman case until it’s time for me to help her.” Another cryptic message, telling Anna they were not going to expose Lena as a traitor, at least not just yet. For now, they had to keep this under wraps until they knew more definitive information. Knowing Lena was a mole allowed Carter and Patrick to craft a plan to deal with the situation.

Her tone changed and Carter picked up that someone else was nearby, probably listening in on her end of the conversation. The way her voice inflections rose and fell when she told him she loved him was more an indication Josh was with her. Her usual soft sensual way of saying she loved him was more sarcastic and monotone. He knew she was saying it for Josh’s benefit. Carter had no doubt she loved him and it made it all the more urgent to wrap this up and have her back home, in his arms, where she truly belonged.

“Everything back here is pretty uneventful. We all miss you and hope you stay safe. Rita and James cooked another fabulous meal. Rita took the women shopping again for some swimwear and they were lounging at the pool when I got home.” Carter heard a small intake of air on her end of the line and he surmised Anna was probably jealous of him having Blair and Lizzy so close while she was so far away. “Don’t worry baby, they are not a distraction,” he added hoping she would feel a bit more comfortable.

Changing the subject, he wanted to get Anna’s perspective about Blair joining the team. “Blair was telling me some interesting activities she is good at. You know the one where she worked for a Fabricating Business Interest (putting a lot of emphasis on the first syllable), hoping she would pick up on the acronym. Why don’t you think about it and tell me your thoughts tomorrow after you have a chance to sleep on it.

Carter knew he couldn’t have a long drawn out phone conversation and everything had to be cryptic in case she was not alone. And it was evident she was not alone. But how close was Josh or one of the other nasty family members? It was time to end the conversation and it was the hardest thing he had done in a long time. He didn’t want it to end. Her voice was so angelic and he wanted to savor each syllable she spoke.

“I love you baby and can’t wait for you to come home and be in my arms forever.” It was risky saying it but then everyone on Edward’s team knew he was in love with her. He didn’t expect a sincere sensual answer and when she told him she loved him and had to get down to dinner, he could hear another person’s breathing in the phone. A streak of anger spiked through his heart. Josh was having his way with his woman and he didn’t like it. He didn’t like it one bit.

They hung up and as he thought about Anna, a thought entered his head and he tried to banish it from blooming. Anna was a highly sexual person and was she enjoying having Josh and Megan come on to her. The thought of Josh and Megan’s hands, lips, and everything else poured salt on the wound. A wound that would not heal until she came home to him.

Carter quickly scrolled through his contacts, finding Patrick’s number. He had to get the word to Patrick as soon as possible that Lena was a mole and she had an accomplice. After a brief conversation, he they agreed to meet at the coffee shop in the morning to discuss a new strategy.

***************************************************************
Josh hugged Anna, kissing her neck. “That was very sweet to tell him you loved him baby. Made me almost believe you. I can’t wait to see the look on his face when he knows it was you that helped destroy him. I only hope it is right before I run a dagger through his heart.” Josh felt a shiver run through her body. “Don’t worry baby, I’ll make him suffer a lot for what he did to you before I run the blade slowly through him.”

They were interrupted by Megan walking into the bedroom. Megan picked out an outfit and quickly put it on and the looked at the clock by the bed. “Anna you’d better hurry and get your hair dry. We all have a dinner date.”

Josh and Megan heard her mumble something about needing a few minutes as she walked to the bathroom. “Josh and I are going down to dinner and we’ll tell aunt and uncle you’re on your way.” Not hearing a reply, they left Anna alone to get ready for her first dinner and night with the “family.”
 
Anna hated to say goodbye. It was with a heavy heart that she tucked the phone away and headed into the bathroom to finish brushing her hair. Drying it would take way too long, so she focused on long steady brushstrokes as she considered Carter's words.

Blair had offered her FBI talents in their operation, which would definitely be helpful. Blair probably had strong connections and ways to find things out that Carter and Anna weren't privy to. Still, Anna couldn't prevent her sneer. Blair had probably offered more than her professional abilities to her husband; Anna wasn't stupid. She liked Blair, but her veiled interest in Carter wasn't so hidden. Anna knew it wouldn't be long before Blair would make a move on him. Any day now she expected to hear Carter admit that they'd fucked.

Of course she trusted him and didn't expect him to go without for the whole duration of her trip when Annaleigh herself wasn't exactly being abstinent, but she hoped she could deal with this before it came to that point. She had said he could have sex with other women, but ideally Anna would be around when that happened. Not all the way across the country in the arms of the enemy.

When she was sure she couldn't stall any longer, Anna sat the brush down on the counter and joined the rest of the family in the formal dining room. Edward sat at the head of the table as expected and Regina on his right. Josh was on his left. Megan sat next to Josh, so Anna immediately settled at Regina's side.

Anna was under the impression that there were some rules to be discussed tonight but Edward made it clear that tonight was not the night - according to him, "Anna already has enough pressure on her shoulders tonight. There's a lot to take in and we'll let her absorb what she's learned so far and make her choice before we bombard her with too much."

That was alright with her. She was still trying to wrap her head around the fact that Edward expected her in his bed tonight. She had expected maybe to suck him off as a one-time thing but to make her place in their bed permanently had not been on her list of possibilities at all. It was more than a little scary.

When they retired to the sitting room for drinks, Anna put a tight lid on her control. She promised herself that she would drink only as much as she could get away with, so when she finally finished her first and Edward immediately poured another, she shook her head, remembering his threat: she had to keep her head in the game tonight lest she wanted to be taken advantage of when she wasn't at her best. Maybe that would be a sexy experience with Carter; him using her body for his pleasure when she was more than a little impaired, but with Edward that didn't sound appealing at all.

Then again, she was going to be fucked silly anyway (that is, if he could even keep it up - her running "old man" joke with Carter wasn't a joke at all when referring to Edward) whether she liked it or not, so maybe a bit of booze would be helpful. Before she could second guess herself, Anna reached out and snatched the glass from him.

"On second thought," she smiled. "I think I will take you up on that."

She had to make sure he had no doubts to her sincerity.

"I'll admit that it was daunting initially when you made your plans for me clear, but I want this so badly. Maybe I do want to be used like your 'young drunken floozy'," she commented, giggling. "It's so sexy to think about submitting my body to my older, experienced boss!"

Regina herself let loose a loud tinkling burst of laughter, her fingers smoothing up Anna's thigh from her spot next to her on the loveseat. Josh was pouting from his seat in the large wing-backed armchair. Megan was perched in his lap and carding her fingers through his hair in order to soothe him.

Downing the second glass of alcohol, Anna stood up and gently placed it down on the table in front of her. Casually strolling forward, she stopped in front of Edward and leaned down to press her lips to his in a barely there brush. When she pulled back she smiled sexily.

"I guess that's my cue to get ready, baby. Give me a few minutes," Anna said, stepping away and following the path up the winding staircase to Edward and Regina's room. She felt a bit uncomfortable wandering into their room all alone, but she shook that feeling off and kept moving forward towards the bed after quietly closing the door behind her (she wasn't sure why she bothered - this "family" was clearly fucking each other and nothing seemed to be off limits). She had permission to be here, and this would be just as much her room by the sounds of it as Josh and Megan's, so it was best to get rid of that feeling. Anna was more than welcome here, but there was probably some clues or secrets hidden here in this room that might give Carter and Anna a leg up on the competition. Fucking the boss might have another perk she hadn't considered, after all.

She didn't have time to do any searching now, but maybe she'd manage to slip away in the next few days and be able to do some investigative work of her own.

Now, Anna stopped next to the bed and took a deep breath.

Slowly, she began to strip. Layer by layer, Anna deposited her clothes in a heap on the floor. She climbed onto the bed on her knees and crawled forward until she was able to rest her head on one of the fluffy pillows. Dropping her shoulders forward, Anna remained on her knees with her back towards the door. The cool pillow felt good against her cheek as she faced away, waiting silently.

When she heard the doorknob begin to turn, she reached back and peeled her cheeks apart to reveal both her winking backdoor and the engorged lips of her labia.

She heard a sharp intake of breath behind her and Anna mirrored it unconsciously, taking one deep breath.

She did not want to do this.

Unlike the time she'd accused Carter of raping her, this encounter would come much closer to that.

Anna didn't want Edward's dirty hands on her in the first place let alone take his cock, but she had to.

For Carter, she steeled herself.

Instead of Edward's larger, rougher hands, Anna was surprised to feel Regina's smoother hands upon her skin. Regina gently gathered Anna's hair in her hands and pushed the curtain of dark brown curls over her Anna's far shoulder so that every inch of her inked, baby-soft back was visible. Regina ran hands down the length of Anna's spine and over her hips, finger dipping into the crevice of her ass and pressing against that tiny puckered hole. There was only a little pressure before she retreated and continued stroking down Anna's legs until she reached the soles of her feet. As Regina passed Anna's welted thighs, Anna instinctually jerked away but instantly settled back into place with a click of Regina's tongue against the roof of her mouth.

"What a pretty baby you are. So obedient, doing exactly what you've been ordered to. This sore little red ass of yours says that Carter doesn't agree, but Edward and I are so happy with you, honey. If you keep this up we promise to never beat you like that fucking monster, but this is nothing compared to what we'll do to you if you're nothing but a lying bitch. I so hope this isn't the case," she whispered in Anna's ear, threat laying just under her words. Regina laughed, dipping down to kiss Anna's shoulder.

"Like I said, the choice is yours."

Anna's heart was pounding in fear that they might find her out, but her expression betrayed nothing.

Green eyes peered up at Regina.

Anna said, "I promise that I'm not lying. I want to be here. I want to be your girl. I want to destroy him for what he's done to me."

Regina's dark eyes were dancing with fire but Anna couldn't tell what she was thinking right now.

Regina considered Annaleigh critically. The younger woman's words sounded sincere but she understood what Edward was talking about when he'd mentioned earlier that something wasn't right. Anna was hardly this obedient on a regular basis; she generally didn't defer so quickly to other people and often required a firm hand in order to back down. For her to submit so quickly was a bit surprising, but there was something else that concerned Regina a bit more than all of that. She had noticed something upon her inspection that she'd overlooked earlier.

Anna's pale milky white skin was pretty tanned right now. It had been so hot and sunny in New Orleans over the last weekend and the darkened skin itself was not the problem - no, Regina had expected Anna's youthful body to be deeply pigmented by the sun and she had of course not been able to ignore this detail as she watched Josh and Megan strum Anna's perfect body earlier in the evening.

Anna was wearing Carter's mother's ring on the ring finger of her right hand, but there was an unexpected pale strip of skin on the third finger of her left hand. This patch of flesh was too big to accommodate Carter's mother's ring anyway even if Anna had been wearing it on her left hand over her trip, so Regina wasn't sure how she could possibly explain what had caused such a distinction. Regina could see the intricate design of flowers and various winding patterns as though they had been branded into Annaleigh's skin by the sun through some kind of stencil. Just below that, there was a small space of pale skin with no design.

Regina's eyebrow wrinkled in confusion and her heart did this funny little throb in her chest, stuttering weakly.

It looked like the space one would wear an engagement ring and a wedding band.

Regina had never noticed markings like this previously on Anna's fingers. It was very suspicious, but there was nothing they could do without proof. As much as Regina wanted to trust Anna and make her a permanent part of their family, this made her worried that Anna was indeed that lying little cunt Edward and Regina hoped she wouldn't turn out to be. They would have to find out the truth before they could fully trust her.

Still, there was no evidence of any foul play yet and all leads had come back cold. Regina would have to continue to string Anna along, making her feel as though she was one of them until they knew for certain, but it provided them with another trail to follow in order to possibly find out the truth of Carter Anderson's whereabouts over the weekend.

Suddenly Josh's suspicions of seeing them in Vegas were starting to look a little more plausible than not.

Tell me you didn't do what I thought you did, baby girl Regina thought. Tell me I don't have to throw you in that grave with Carter in a thousand fucking tiny pieces.

In order to hide her nerves and sudden suspicion, Regina settled on her knees next to Anna on the bed. She was still fully dressed, and the flutter of her blouse against Anna's skin made the younger woman shiver. Regina grasped Anna's voluptuous cheeks in her own hands and murmured, "what a naughty little thing you are. Edward is going to be so happy with you. You see, he sent me up here to make sure you were behaving while he finished his drink but he'll be along any minute."

Sure enough, steady footsteps were heard coming steadily down the hall just about thirty seconds after Regina finished speaking. Edward's belt hit the floor just inside the doorframe and then Anna could hear his zipper being drawn down as he continued to approach.

"What a good little whore," he said, one large hand caressing Anna's firm rear before he delivered a firm swat unexpectedly.

"Are you ready to take my cock, baby?"

Anna nodded.

Regina caught Edward's eyes. The look in them told him something was wrong and that they would talk about it later. Edward narrowed his eyes but said nothing more about it.

If Anna was a traitorous bitch at least he'd get to defile her and fill her bowels full of cum before he had to get rid of her.
 
Monday Night - fun in Edward and Regina's bedroom

Josh and Megan were left alone in the study. Edward told them this was only temporary and they would have their pet back in due time. This was a ritual with Edward and Regina. They would take young women and men into their bed to sample their sexual expertise. The men and women who regularly joined them would then be assigned positions in one of the sexual businesses.

But Anna was different. She was not being recruited to strictly be a sexual outlet for clients. She was recruited to destroy Carter Anderson for what he did to the family businesses years ago. That did not make it any less painful to Josh and Megan who so looked for Anna to be their pet and not Edward’s and Regina’s plaything. But they knew aunt and uncle wanted some time alone with Anna. Besides Josh and Megan had a lot of time with Anna in the hotel.

Megan leaned in to kiss Josh hoping to squelch his anger at his uncle. “Don’t worry baby, we are going to get our share of the little slut. You’ll see.”

Her words seemed to satisfy him, at least for now. Josh returned her kiss, his hands roaming over her arms and then her hips. The excitement in his trousers was growing as the kiss deepened and he grabbed at her ass. Megan shifted in his lap to face away from him and moaned when his hands slid off her rump to caress her thighs. In short order, Josh’s hand slid further up under her skirt until his fingers were running up and down her wet panties. Her body squirmed under his touch and she wanted more.

“Come with me,” she said simply, standing and taking his hand. Leading him to the recreation room, she heard him giggle and knew what she had in mind. “If we can’t have tonight, we can at least watch.” Megan picked up the remote and scurried through the channels until Edward’s and Regina’s bedroom filled the large screen. “Oh fuck Josh, Anna is going to get fucked royally,” she breathed hard watching Anna and Regina on the bed.

Josh came up behind Megan, putting his hands around her, grabbing her breasts and squeezing them hard. He kissed her neck as his fingers worked feverishly to unbutton her blouse. Pulling her blouse off, he smiled see she didn’t bother wearing a bra. She must have known something like this was going to happen. When she reached behind her head to grasp his hair, his hands moved south to undo her skirt. In a matter of seconds, her skirt and panties lay at her feet and she was naked.

Megan turned her attention to him, turning around and falling to her knees. Working quickly, she had his pants down around his ankles and her nose buried against the large lump in his boxers. Her lips and fingernails trailed up and down the length of his hardened muscle, giggling when she saw it peeking out at her. Stroking his covered cock, she looked up to see the lust written all over his face watching the monitor. Turning her head, she kissed the tip of his cock while watching the screen and the action that was heating up in the bedroom.

**********************************************************************
Edward knew when his wife had something on her mind but that was not going to defer them from having fun with their new associate. Whatever was on his wife’s mind would wait until later. There was a young woman, her ass staring him in the face with his wife kneeling next to her.

Grabbing his cock, he rubbed it up and down the crevice of her ass and then between her thighs. Her moisture covered the tip of his cock but there was not enough to penetrate her ass without hurting her. The red welts on her ass cheeks and backs of her thighs were put there by Carter and though he could be really rough himself, tonight would not be the night to unleash his rougher side. As he continued to rub his cock over her backside, slapping on her generous hips, he hoped he would not have to show her his rough side, at least not yet.

“I need my cock wetter,” he announced to the snicker from Regina.
c
She knew exactly what he was asking for. “Turn around Anna and get him nice and wet for your tight ass.” Regina again was surprised when she did as she was asked with no complaint. This was not the Anna they had come to know. Anna took Edward’s cock in her mouth, sucking on the head, while her small hands stroked it. “That’s my sweet Anna,” Regina chuckled. “Make my husband moan for your pussy and ass.”

Edward grabbed Anna’s hair, pulling her head roughly, moaning when his cock lanced deep into her mouth. Rather than let her take her time, he began fucking her mouth hard, looking down to see her spittle and saliva coating his shaft. Edward smiled when he saw his wife remove her clothes and join Anna in the quest to get his cock ready for her ass.

Regina and Anna shared his cock, kissing its length and then each taking turns sucking his meat. Regina’s lips sought Anna’s lips when they met at the tip of his bulbous head. They kept up their ministrations until Edward’s cock was slick with their drool mixed with his precum.

“Turn around baby and get ready for this meat in your ass.” Again, Anna followed directions and as she turned away from them, Edward chuckled. “You may as well get in on the action baby.”

“I was hoping you would say that hubby,” Regina said, lying on her back, sliding under the young woman. Her face was mere inches from Anna cunt and Edward’s swaying cock. She grabbed his cock and directed it to Anna’s pussy. “I want to watch you disappear in her cunt.” Stroking his cock, Regina felt Anna’s hands on her thighs and then the feel of her lips kissing her cunt. Shifting her hips, Regina moaned when Anna’s tongue speared between her wet lips.

Edward was not one to deny his wife the pleasure of seeing his cock plow into Anna’s pussy. With her guidance, he pushed against the tight opening and then thrust sending his cock deep into Anna’s pussy, feeling her cunt muscles contracting as he began to fuck her. After a minute of fucking her pussy, he pulled out to the delight of Regina’s mouth engulfing as much as she could handle.

After she had her fill, of his cock, Edward rubbed the head of his cock against Anna’s tight rear door. He heard Anna’s soft moans as he pushed the head harder, feeling the tight restriction. Slapping her ass, making her jerk, he grabbed her hips and drove forward with a force that knocked her forward. “Oh god baby you are fucking tight.”

Edward began a hard-rhythmic cadence, fucking her ass as his hands pawed her back and then grabbed her hips. She was tight and when he looked at Regina enjoying Anna’s pussy with her fingers and lips, he hoped Anna was really with them. He wanted her more than just one night and envisioned more play time with her and Regina.

When Anna looked back at him, she had a look of surprise. “Did you think I was going to blow my load once I started fucking your sweet ass? Even though I’m a bit older, I can last just as long or longer than most young men.” To prove his point, he slowed his motion, thrusting deep and then holding it a few moments before starting up again. “We are going to have some much fun Anna,” he moaned and then closed his eyes.

“I’m going to shoot my cum all over your ass and pussy and after Regina licks your pussy, she is going to share my load with you.” Edward felt his orgasm approaching and pulled out of her ass.

Regina was quick to grab his cock, stroking it and then directing the explosions on her ass, watching it pool in her crevice and the slowly drip down along her pussy into her waiting mouth. After he emptied his load, he slapped Anna’s ass. “That was good Anna and there is more to come before we sleep.”

Edward looked down at Regina’s cum stained face and knew that sometime soon they would have to have a discussion about what she was thinking.
 
Anna felt like her skin was crawling. Somehow, Edward made her feel like this was nothing more than a business transaction - humping away until he was satisfied and leaving her without fulfillment, stating that the service was good enough to warrant a repeat visit without Anna getting any of the benefits of a lucrative partnership. She felt dirty and all she wanted to do was climb under the spray of a blistering hot shower and scrub until her skin peeled off along with the spreading, choking corruption of his disgusting hands on her.

Unlike when Carter or Josh fucked her asshole, they made sure she came. It was painful, sure, but they both put in the extra effort to make it good for her. With Carter, though, Anna didn’t care if she orgasmed or that he made it hurt (she craved that pain, more often than not); she only cared about the fact that Carter was satisfied and her bowels were full to bursting with his cum. She loved taking that pain for him and demanding nothing back as a true submissive would - Carter was her dominant and he dictated whether she was allowed to climax or not. She never took an orgasm for granted with him, but she didn’t always expect him to give them to her, either. Anna was a bit of brat and realistically she didn’t always earn them, but she was still happy when Carter bent her over and just took until Anna was crying in pain from his rough fucking.

She absolutely loved it.

This merry band of monsters thought Carter had abused her when he left those welts, not knowing that she goaded and begged him for more. She could sense that Edward was holding himself back for some reason and for the first time ever, she thanked the lord for the kiddy gloves Edward had seemed to don for this encounter. She knew he could make this much worse on her if she didn’t behave or if her lies spun out and untangled. Her time was limited and she had to make every second count.

Even Josh somehow found a way to spend five minutes outside of his self-absorbed bubble and pay her back for the sodomy.

Not so with Edward.

Edward took only what he wanted and offered her nothing in return except the chance to share a meagre puddle of watery cum between herself and Regina. No wonder they had no kids of their own, and no wonder Regina had to fuck Josh - Edward bragged about his stamina but it wasn’t anything compared to his nephew and especially nothing compared to Carter, and Anna had her suspicions he had been shooting blanks for a long time now. A man like that couldn’t satisfy Regina; probably his money had made her stay until they were united by the common goal to destroy Carter and then Josh’s younger, more virile body had kept her long after that.

Or maybe they really did love each other. There had to be some valid explanation as to why an intelligent woman would stay with such a monster once she knew the depths of his sinful behaviour. Or maybe she really was the one to be feared after all - maybe Regina was running this depraved circus.

This family was so fucking twisted.

Still, maybe Anna would be able to cum at least once before bed if she really behaved herself? They did say the fun wasn’t over... Anna was allowed to turn and accept Edward’s “gift” only once Regina had cleaned Anna meticulously. The women shared a wet, salty bitter kiss and Anna tried her best not to wrinkle her nose at the sour flavour of his cum.

They rested for a while as Edward’s cock slowly rose to the occasion once more, but Regina flipped Annaleigh onto her back on the bed easily. Surprised, Anna let out a tiny squeal, but that sound was buried in the soaked hairy lips of Regina’s furrow. The older woman bore her weight down on Anna’s face until her pussy swallowed Anna’s nose and lips deep inside and prevented the younger girl from breathing.

Anna got the memo pretty quickly: eat, bitch.

So she did. Her tongue darted over Regina’s clit in three rapid strokes before circling all around it and licking from butthole to slick nub. Every time Anna did something that Regina rally liked, she was allowed a quick breath. Edward was loving it, fingers smoothing over Anna’s hair and cheeks as she went down on Regina, muttering praise and stroking his cock all at the same time.

Anna could see it growing again and she spared a moment to dread that before she tried to be optimistic and hoped that he would spear Regina instead.

She wouldn’t know what to expect, but things would certainly not be her idea of fun from this point on, that was for sure.

Anna had no idea that suspicions were already brimming - she had never even thought about the tan line her rings had created, but Regina was a shark scenting blood in the water and the frenzy was only just beginning.

Anna wasn’t sure if she’d drown or die in a thousand tiny pieces in the belly of the beast, but she dove in headfirst regardless.

Anna called it blind faith but Carter called it impulsivity and stupidity. Anna didn’t care to find out which of them was more accurate.
 
Monday Night - Round two with Anna, Edward, and Regina

Josh and Megan watched Edward plowing carelessly into Anna’s ass. There were multiple angles they could watch the action and every few moments, Josh hit the buttons on the remote. They both sensed that Edward was holding back and the only reason they could fathom was the welts on her body.

Josh got angrier at Carter for hurting Anna and at Edward for depriving him of what he thought was his right. Though Megan had targeted her when they first met at Edward’s office, wasn’t he the one who introduced her to the sex pill. And wasn’t he the one who initiated her into the family, fucking her royally. All these thoughts spun out of control in his brain as he watched the screen and plowed into Megan’s ass.

Megan loved it when Josh got mad and she sensed his anger growing with each forceful thrust. His hands gripped her hips tighter, pulling and pushing with such force. With every fifth or sixth plunge, he slapped her ass and his strikes were getting harder, stinging and making Megan cry out. She turned her head away from the screen for a moment, seeing his eyes ablaze, fixated on the action in his aunt and uncle’s bedroom. She taunted him to fuck her harder, moaning excessively, and wiggling her ass, crying out loudly when he got the message and kicked his hip into high gear. Soon he would be filling her ass with his cum, depriving little Ms. Bitch of his offering. It wasn’t that she wasn’t getting enough but she needed to make sure her place in the family was secure and she would do anything, anything to protect her own greedy interests.

When Edward spurted his junk on Regina’s ass, he was surprised at how fast his uncle shot his wad. He was normally more controlled. Did he have something else in mind for Anna? Josh watched with anticipation and was not disappointed when his aunt, easily flipped Anna onto her back and began to ride her face. Edward caressed different parts of Anna’s body, tweaking her nipples, rubbing the inside of her thighs, and then slowly inserting fingers into her dripping wet channel, making Anna’s hips jerk. He was just toying with Anna, getting her ready for his next move.

Megan moaned when Josh suddenly pulled out, her face registering surprise. But the surprised look changed to a bright smile when he pulled her down onto her side and he slipped behind her. He pulled her right leg over his hip and she giggled, grabbing his cock and inserting it into her pussy. She snuggled back into his body, feeling his cock begin to slowly move inside her. He wanted her in a more comfortable position to watch what Edward planned to do with Anna. She moaned when Josh covered her nipple with his fingers, tweaking them hard as Edward moved to the side of the bed.

************************************************************************
Regina was thoroughly enjoying the feel of Anna’s lips and mouth on her cunt. The sensations were delicious as her orgasm began to slowly build. Grabbing the ornate headboard gave her the leverage she wanted to rise and fall on Anna’s face. Back and forth, up and down, she guided her hips over Anna’s stimulating tongue, basking in the sensations overtaking her body. She controlled her movements, maximizing the pleasure building inside her pussy. She wanted to hold off as long as she could, wanting this experience to draw out.

Edward watched his wife riding Anna’s face and when his cock was hard again from Anna’s nimble fingers, he slid to the side of the bed. Opening a large drawer on the bedside table, he smiled, pulling out a large blue butt plug. Anna couldn’t see what he selected but she was going to soon find out as he scampered back onto the bed. Before he teased her butt hole, he straddled Anna’s thigh, grabbing Regina’s long strands of brown hair. Yanking her head back, he kissed her shoulder and neck, feeling the tip of his cock dragging along Anna’s abdomen. “Turn around and watch,” he demanded his wife who eagerly lifted her pussy from Anna’s face, quickly following his directions.

In this position, Regina’s cunt and ass was directly over Anna’s face and she let out a low moan when she felt Anna’s hands grip her thighs, pulling her back down. Anna now had two holes to tease and Regina was eager to see how she would please her with her tongue. In addition to Anna’s tongue, Regina felt move her right arm and then fingers sliding over her anal opening. This was the Anna she was expecting. Maybe she was making too much out of her earlier easy submission. Maybe she was just feeling out the situation before jumping in into the fray. Whatever it was, Regina was not about to argue, only moan out her pleasure.

Edward held the butt plug to his wife’s mouth and she readily began to lick it. He watched as her tongue circled the cone-like toy, her teeth gripping the pointed tip as if she had the tip of his cock in her mouth. He shoved the toy deeper between her willing lips, feeling a twinge in his cock. He was ready for the next round and he smiled at his wife, both knowing that Anna didn’t know what they had planned. When he pulled it out, he saw it was primed and ready for Anna.

Slipping between Anna’s thighs, he pushed them wider apart to expose the tight rosebud. A muffled moan escaped Anna’s lips when Edward rubbed the toy up and down her wet channel, getting it wetter. He looked at Regina and she got his silent demand, reaching out to grab her thighs and pull them to her. Edward chuckled seeing Regina’s lips attach to Anna’s ankles, kissing one and then moving her lips to capture Anna’s big toe. His wife had a fascination with feet and he watched for a few moments before sliding the toy to Anna’s tight anal opening.

There was some resistance at first as he pushed a little harder. Edward knew she had accepted his cock and surly she had taken Josh’s and Carter’s cock so her ass was no stranger to being taken. He surmised she had probably used some toys too as the tip of the plug, broke open the seal. Pushing harder, he watched her hips undulate as if reject it but she was not in a position to argue, what with her face covered by Regina’s cunt. Pushing harder, the toy slowly made progress and then popped inside. The way her hips jerked brought a smile to the married couples faces.

Edward immediately leaned forward, licking her ass and around the perimeter of the circular butt plug. With the toy securely entrenched in her ass, Edward’s lips and tongue made their way to her pussy, tasting her nectar leaking from her cave. His tongue probed, fucking the hole like a small cock, feeling her hips begin to rotate slightly against his face. When he moved on to her clit, he saw Regina had spread her lips wide open, giving him ready access.

Blowing hot air on the exposed nut brought a muffled cry from Anna. Flattening his tongue, he began to move from her clit down to her cave and then back again. The way her hips were responding, he knew she was growing more antsy for some relief. But Edward took his time, teasing her nut and then backing off before attacking it again and again. When he felt she was sufficiently ready for his cock, he rose and kissed his wife who was nearing her orgasm.

“Give it to her baby,” Regina muttered harshly, pushing her face down onto Anna’s face, wiggling her hips seductively.

Edward didn’t need any further prompting. Rubbing his cock over Anna’s clit and then at the opening to her cavern, he plunged hard feeling her walls open, accepting his cock. “ohhhh fuckkkk,” he called out as his cock filled her and he felt the intense heat of her sex. As his hips began to buck, moving his cock inside her, he watched his wife dine on each of Anna’s toes.

All thoughts of Anna lying and the troublesome tan lines on her third finger on her left hand were put on the back burner. She and Edward would talk later and they would figure out their next move. But now, Anna’s holes were plugged and they couldn’t ask her if they wanted too. Regina admonished, herself letting out a moan when Anna’s teeth nipped at her clit. “Pleasure first and business later.”

They didn’t know if Anna enjoyed the attention her toes were getting but she was in no position to argue. Regina treated each toe with reverence, licking it and then sucking it between her lips as if she were sucking a small cock. Moving from her big toe to the smallest one, she treated each the same and when she was done, Anna’s toes were covered with her drool. When she finished one foot, she grabbed the other foot, giving it the same worshipping attention.

Josh and Megan were mesmerized by their aunt and uncle. They had seen this play out before and knew they would drive Anna to the brink of climaxing only to back off and start all over again. Josh’s cock leisurely rocked back and forth inside Megan while his fingers toyed with her clit and breasts. They too would make it last until Anna was on the verge of orgasm and then they would cum with her. The only thing bad about this was they were not in the same room but they both knew that soon they would be and it would be a free for all. For now they were content to let their orgasms build along with Anna.
 
Anna wasn’t too enthused about the attention to her toes but if Regina loved it, more power to her. Anna was able to focus on the task at hand and continue eating the pussy currently positioned over her face. Her tongue dived through the wet folds and buried itself into Regina’s vaginal opening.

Her earlier hope that Edward was done with her was dashed when he speared into her cunt. That plus the plug in her ass pressed against the right membrane separating her colon from her vagina made her feel very full. At least that pressure made Anna feel like she could probably orgasm if he kept that up.

This time, Edward pounded away for a lot longer than when he’d taken her rear. Regina was squirming against Anna’s face, riding her mouth. Her breaths were loud gasps inbetween words (which were never-ending, apparently). Anna didn’t bother paying attention to that monologue, but fingernails scraping against her scalp before they tightened in her hair broke her out of her trance. It was a telltale sign that the older woman was orgasming against her. Regina practically screamed, “fuckkkkkkk baby! Her fucking mouth! I’m going to cummmmmmmm!”

Anna rolled her eyes at the drama of it all.

Edward’s hips started to slam against Anna’s own in a frenzied pace as he chased his own orgasm. Tingles were starting to spread through Anna’s body and her thighs spastically tensed and relaxed as she came. Her own whine was muted by the slick flesh encapsulating her lips. Regina made her clean every drop of her juice before she climbed down off her perch and laid on her side next to Anna on the bed, tracing one finger up and down Anna’s fleshy belly.

Edward was right behind the girls and his body weight bore down on her as he filled her with cream again. His breathing was ragged in her ear, but he turned his head and clasped her earlobe between his teeth. One of his hands groped at her breasts and Anna flinched at one particularly painful pinch of his fingers.

Her face was soaked and shimmering in the light.

Edward laughed. “What a wonderful ride you are, baby girl. Yes — you’ll make a fine addition and the sweet little pussy is only an asset,” he commented as he rolled off her. Just like Regina, Edward demanded she clean his cock, too. Anna did so begrudgingly. It wasn’t something she did in respect like she did for Carter - this was more that job that you absolutely hated but only did to receive minimum wage while you cursed and slaved but never got ahead.

She was pleased when Edward allowed Anna to escape to the bathroom and clean herself up. She was given a firm five minute time limit and told that she was to return to Josh and Megan for the night. Anna wasn’t surprised.

Her earlier metaphor had never been more accurate: only a business transaction, after all. What was that saying? “Wham bam, thank you ma’am.”

By the time she was finished freshening herself up, Anna re-entered the bedroom to find the lights dim and Edward and Regina sprawled on the bed resting quietly. There was an odd tension in the air and Anna raised an eyebrow but said nothing as she escaped down the hall to see the younger couple. It was clear Anna had interrupted something but she had no idea what.

Josh and Megan were still busy when Anna arrived. Megan’s rectum was spread open around Josh’s thick shaft and sweat was pouring from her temples, but Josh looked like he could go another two rounds: his strokes were long but steady as he plowed his girlfriend (or was she his wife? Anna didn’t know anymore).

She smirked. “I guess I’m late for the show!”
 
Monday Night - Anna leaves Edward and Regina to join Josh and Megan

When Anna disappeared into the bathroom, Edward and Regina, remained behind, snuggling in. Both felt there was something missing, something she was holding back from them. They were satisfied with Anna sharing their bed but there was something missing in her sexual behavior. The Anna, who was recorded with Josh and Megan, was more vibrant more alive and active. Tonight, she seemed distracted, not really into having sex with them. Was it their age or was there something else bothering her? Maybe it was because she was with them and not their nephew and niece. They were occupied with their own thoughts as Anna picked up her clothes and trotted out of the room, naked.

Edward wrapped is arm around his wife’s shoulders. “What’s bothering you?”

“Before you came into the bedroom, I noticed something strange.” Regina told Edward about her suspicions, wondering if there was something Anna was not telling them. She alluded to her fear that Anna was indeed in Las Vegas as Josh and Megan thought. Wrinkling her nose, she looked deep into Edward’s eyes knowing he could see her angst. “What if Carter and her got married?” She cringed at the thought. “Oh god Edward what are we going to do? We’ve come so far with her and to throw her away and start again, it …. It seems so daunting.”

Edward was surprised by Regina’s actions. She was the leader of the group, wanting to extract revenge on Carter Anderson for what he did to her father. Normally she was very forthright with people but it seemed she was overwhelmed by Annaleigh Brayden.

“I’ve had the same strange feelings that not is all as it seems. I know you love her like a daughter. But we’ve come too far and can’t turn back. One thing we have always prided ourselves with, was getting to the bottom of any issue that blocked our path and dealing with it. I remember your mom’s grief having to live without your dad and how you were so strong. You need to keep your strength now and let’s see if we can put your fears to rest with Anna.”

He smiled reflecting on what they did a few minutes ago. “I would hate to leave her out in the cold but let’s find out at breakfast. Maybe she can explain the strange designs left by the sun.”

“I’ll try not to think about it.” She giggled and kissed him softly, her tongue slipping gently over his, signaling her desire. “Maybe if I had a nightcap I could sleep.” To make her point, she reached out, rubbing his flaccid cock. “Do you think you have one more in you, old man?”

Edward let out a hearty laugh, realizing that Anna, if she was still in the hall would hear him. “I have more than that in my tank my sweet little whore. You know I can go all night with the best of them.”

Their bodies meshed together, thoughts of Anna’s possible deception put to rest until tomorrow morning. The couple’s passion quickly heated up and as Edward plunged into his wife, he had a brief thought about breakfast. He had promised to go over the rules of the house and business with Anna, and he would. But before that happened, Anna would have some explaining to do to the entire family. If there just the shred of doubt in their minds, Anna would be asked to leave and they would have to find someone else to take her place. But she would probably never reach her final destination, Carter Anderson’s arms. Edward heard Regina’s soft murmurs growing louder, distracting his thoughts. Regina was a talker in bed and he loved the way she howled out her excitement as she climbed the orgasmic cliff. He loved her more than anything in the world and when Carter Anderson was destroyed, she would finally have peace of mind.

****************************************************************
Josh and Megan watched how their uncle and aunt played with Anna. Josh was curled up behind Megan, his cock firmly planted inside her pussy, while the fingers on his right hand teased her clit. Their passions grew stronger each moment, watching Anna eat their aunt while their uncle pounded away at her cunt.

They were trying to time their orgasms to match the trio on the screen and as Regina’s rambling grew to a fever pitch, Josh’s hips and fingers picked up their pace. The heavy breathing in the room grew louder turning into gasps for precious air. And when Regina threw her head back and howled, Josh felt Megan’s body begin to shudder, squirming in his arms. They had timed their climaxes pretty close and Josh too felt his body responding. Their bodies squirmed together while Megan climaxed and Josh filled her cunt with his sperm.

Afterwards, they lay panting together watching the screen while trying to catch their breath. When Regina climbed off Anna’s face and it was revealed to them, they both saw a look of noninterest on her face. That was not a good thing but the older couple didn’t seem to catch it. Instead they laid on either side of her, telling her how good she was. But there was something about Regina’s facial expression that gave the impression not all was well in river city.

When Edward told Anna to clean up and join Josh and Megan, Josh smiled and whispered in Megan’s ear, “I thought they were going to keep her all night. Now it’s our turn.”

Megan laughed and pushed his arm away and dislodging his cock from her. “Let’s go upstairs to our room and wait for her. I don’t want her to know we were watching her with aunty and uncle.” Grabbing the remote, she clicked it off and got up, grabbing Josh’s large hand.

Scrambling up the stairs, clothes in hand, they landed on the large king-sized bed, laughing. “You might as well get me ready for our babe,” Josh laughed, grabbing Megan’s hair, pulling her head down to his semi-soft cock.

It didn’t take long for Megan to get his member at full staff. “No sense wasting it,” she giggled, turning around and accepting his full shaft into her ass with one swift move. She let out a sharp yelp when he pierced her and then another one when he slapped her ass.

Josh was punishing her ass with strong plunges while his hand reddened her ass cheeks when the door opened and there stood Anna. She was holding her clothes in one hand, staring at them.

“No baby you’re not late for the show. Megan and I were waiting for you.” He pulled his cock from her ass, seeing Anna’s eyes move quickly to the hard pole waving in front of her eyes. “Why don’t you drop those clothes and join us. We are so much more fun than the older people.”
 
At least he was right about one thing - they were definitely more fun. It didn’t mean that Anna wanted to be here at all, but she’d always take Josh or Megan over Edward and Regina if given the choice. It seemed like a no-brainer.

Anna dropped her clothes on the floor just inside the door and joined the couple on the bed. She offered her lips to Megan for a simple kiss in greeting and then Josh, reaching down to run a finger along Josh’s shaft where copious slick had accumulated from when the couple had been joined in intimacy. She smiled.

“Tell me about it,” she said, rolling her eyes good-naturedly.

“They mean well but it’s not the same as my loves,” Anna murmured. “I did get a good fucking but older guys aren’t really my thing. I’m just glad the two of you weren’t bored without me.”

No, she could see that they had been anything but bored while Anna has been busy down the hall. There was a large dollop of jism leaking from between the glossy lips of Megan’s labia and Anna wondered how many loads Josh had delivered deep inside his lady friend this evening while Anna had been otherwise occupied. Certainly not as many as Carter was capable of delivering, of that Anna was certain.

Her hand wrapped fully around Josh’s cock and began to stroke. The fingers on her other hand immediately dove into Megan’s treasure box in search of large pearls of cum. She scooped as much out onto her middle and index finger as she possibly could, pulling them free of Megan’s sucking cunt and lifting them slowly to her lips. Anna watched as a string of the couple’s combined honey trailed from her fingers and hung desperately onto Megan’s clit before the connection quivered and broke the closer Anna’s fingers came to her own tongue.

“Mm. You have been busy - but what if I want my fair share too?” She pouted, cleaning her fingers with tiny little kitten licks.

“I want you to fuck me, baby, but I also want to suck that sweet cock of yours. Why don’t you tell me exactly what you want and I’ll make sure you get everything you ever ask for,” she promised Josh, playful fire alive and dancing behind her green eyes.

“Or do I need to get on the first flight home and crawl back into Anderson’s bed?”
 
Monday Night - Anna plays with Josh and Megan

“I don’t think you need to worry about Carter Anderson,” Josh bragged, pulling Anna to him and planting a torrid kiss on her lips. One hand instinctively curled in her hair, holding her steadfastly against him while his free hand grabbed her throat, squeezing it. He felt her struggle but she didn’t really try to pull away. Instead Josh groaned into her mouth when she stroked his cock with a bit more hunger.

Megan felt left out watching Josh and Anna kiss. Sidling up against Anna’s side, she grabbed a handful of hair and pulled her away from Josh’s kiss. “I’m not going to be left out of all the fun honey,” she said in a sweet southern drawl. She stared into Anna’s emerald eyes and smirked. “Now that you’re home where you belong we will have so much fun. I can’t wait to show you our real business.” Her succulent kiss prevented Anna from asking any questions and that was the way Megan wanted it. Megan, unlike Josh, knew when to keep her mouth shut. Tomorrow Edward and Regina would continue Anna’s initiation, but tonight was all about getting reacquainted.

Josh released Anna’s throat, seeing her take in a large gasp of air while her eyes scowled at him. “I’m going to grant your sweet wishes baby.” His cackle made both women look at him. “In fact, you both can begin by making love to my cock.” Megan laughed, pulling Anna down with her so they were both kneeling, looking at his hard cock.

They both leaned forward, small hands grasping his cock while they started kissing the side of his cock. Josh moaned watching the two women’s lips moving slowly up and down its length. Megan’s lips gathered in one ball, sucking it into her mouth while Anna lips retreated to the bulbous head leaking precum. “That’s it girls, get my cock all nice and wet for your cunts,” he moaned, his fingers sliding through their hair, encouraging them to continue their exploration.

Josh watched the women kiss, stroke, and suck his cock and balls. They traded places, taking turns up and down his cock and then kissing each other often when their lips were close and the desire hit them. The mixture of their drool and his precum coated his cock and when Anna bit the tip of his cock and sensations soared within, he knew it was time to dip his cock into Anna’s hot crevice.

Pushing their heads away, he ordered Megan to sit with her back to the headboard and for Anna to lie on her back against Megan. Once they were in position, Josh took a moment to take in the erotic scene. Megan’s arms wrapped around Megan, her fingers tweaking her nipples and Anna’s head turning to Megan for another long soulful kiss. Josh inched forward, grabbing Anna’s thighs and spreading them wide apart.

Holding his cock, he struck her pussy repeatedly before he pushed it between the puffy lips to touch her clit. He loved the way her body jerked when he rubbed his cock over the sensitive nub. Leaning forward, his lips found hers, tongue searching her mouth, rewarded with her tongue flicking against his and then forcing her tongue into his mouth. Breaking the kiss, he found Megan’s lips waiting for him and he didn’t disappoint her. Their kiss lingered and then he felt Anna’s lips, squeezed between them nipping at his nipples. Josh was in heaven now that his two lovers were reunited and he never wanted them to be separated again. Once Carter Anderson was out of the picture, he was sure Anna would forget him forever.

Pulling back, he smiled at his two lovers while directing his cock to Anna’s waiting cunt. Josh plunged his cock deep into Anna’s cunt, hearing her grunt as his cock split her lips open. Grabbing her ankles, Josh used them for leverage to plunge over and over inside her welcoming pussy. Soon he felt fingers on his cock, and saw the wicked smile on Megan’s face

Glancing down he saw Megan’s fingers diddling with Anna’s clit. She was using one finger and then adding another one to spread her open wide, exposing her jewel. With her other hand, her fingers teased the nut while Josh picked up his tempo. He was about to blow his load and he closed his eyes basking in the ecstatic sensations.

Megan pulled her fingers from the soaked pussy and offered them to Anna, who greedily opened her mouth. Rubbing her fingers over Anna’s lips, she pushed them into her mouth feeling her tongue licking her fingers clean. Megan directed her gaze and Josh and gave him a sly smile. Pulling her fingers from Anna’s mouth, her fingers grabbed her throat, squeezing as Josh had done earlier. She could feel Anna’s body giving in to her orgasm. “Is this what you wanted slut? Did you miss Josh’s cock while you were with that bastard? Is his cock better than that fucking asshole?”

Before she could answer and while Josh was still pumping inside her, Megan thought Anna was about to go over the edge. “How did you like Vegas? We saw you in Las Vegas with the bastard.” Megan shut up waiting to hear Anna’s answer to her questions while they both watched Josh, teetering on the climatic ledge, staring back at them.
 
Anna laughed breathily.

"I think you were just as drunk as Josh that night - Carter and I weren't in Vegas," she maintained, trying to gasp through her strong orgasm. Josh was still hammering away inside of her, but the grunts he was letting out pretty constantly made Anna feel like he would breed her at any moment. She clenched her pelvic floor muscles tightly and that was all it took for his cock to start spurting inside her with a loud grunt of "holy shit, baby!"

Anna let her head fall back against Megan's shoulder and she tilted just enough to lay a kiss against the bottom of the other woman's jaw.

"I dunno what you two got into while you were there but whatever the hell it was I want some of that good stuff!" She announced. "Carter was fucking boring in New Orleans - we didn't even get to check out the city at all," she whined.

Josh pulled out with a wet slosh, and Anna watched his cum drip from her cunt and down into the tangle of sheets below them. Damn. She was so full. Megan immediately leaned over so that her chin was hooked over Anna's shoulder and drew Josh back in with one firm gesture of her hand. The blonde's thin lips wrapped around Josh's cock and sucked him clean.

"I think we've all had a busy day and our girl is exhausted. We can talk more about her trip tomorrow, but Anna needs her sleep. I think auntie Regina has a lot planned, too," Megan said once she let that thick dick fall from her mouth and rest against their lover's thigh.

"Isn't that right, baby?" She asked, smoothing Anna's hair back out of her face and dropping a kiss to her forehead.

Anna wasn't that tired but whatever she could do to pass the time here as easily as possible with these miserable people. She nodded, and let her eyes slip shut for a moment. "Mmhm. It's been such a long day and I'm ready for bed. My ass is sore and I'm just ready to curl up with my loves," she said slowly.

Anna feigned a yawn and snuggled further into Megan's chest. The other woman scooted them down a bit in the bed and rolled them both onto their sides, still keeping her arm firmly around Anna's body. Josh pressed in on the other side of Anna and he and Megan shared a kiss over her shoulder before he leaned in to offer one to Anna as well. She let their lips tangle clumsily, smiling into the smooch.

"Goodnight lovelies. I'm so fucking happy to be back in your arms," she announced.
 
Tuesday Morning - Breakfast with the group

When Anna’s eyes closed for a moment, Megan looked deep into Josh’s eyes. She couldn’t shake the image of Anna at Club Risqué Las Vegas. Either Anna had an exact twin or she was lying. They say everyone has a twin in the world but what are the chances the twins where the same hair style and walk the same. Megan gave Josh a silent, I’m not so sure look, just as Anna opened her eyes once more. Megan gave her a cute smile, leaning into a soft tender good night kiss. “I think tomorrow will be an eye opener for you Anna. Get some sleep.”

Josh got Megan’s silent message and when she finished her kiss with Anna, he grabbed her chin, turning Anna’s head. “We are so happy you are finally back with us Anna. As Megan said, tomorrow will give you some insight into our real businesses. And I’m sure aunty and uncle will begin to tell you your real role in bringing down Carter.” He kissed her forehead and then the tip of her nose and finally landing a soft kiss on her lips. “Get some sleep baby, I have a feeling you are going to need it.”

The trio lay, each in their own little world, thinking about tomorrow. Soon each drifted into a deep sleep filled with dreams and desires.

*************************************************************************
Regina and Edward sat at the large table in the dining room, drinking coffee and talking about last night. They both agreed that Anna seemed to be preoccupied while sharing their bed. While the sex was good, they both felt there was no real commitment on Anna’s part. It could have been the thought of Carter Anderson still in her head. She was separated from him for less than 24 hours before she reunited with Megan and Josh and then shared their bed. Regina mentioned they should give her the benefit of the doubt and wait and see what the next few days bring. But as the trio trudged into the large spacious dining room, she was still not sure about the image on her ring finger. Did she marry Carter Anderson?

Megan and Josh kissed Regina on the cheek and Edward smirked seeing Anna unsure of what to do. But she quickly followed suit and gave Regina a kiss on the cheek. Once everyone was settled in their chairs, Regina patted Anna’s thigh and asked a general question, “Did everyone sleep well last night?” Everyone nodded and murmured they had, each glancing at each other with a smile. “Good then we can have a good breakfast before we start the day.”

The servants, on cue, entered the room carrying plates of food fit for a king and queen. There were different styles of eggs, pancakes, fruits, and breads along with juice, milk and coffee. After the food was set in the middle of the table, the servants exited, leaving them alone. Edward tapped his coffee cup, bringing everyone’s attention to him.

“While we are eating I have a few things to say so go ahead and dig in.” The fivesome began to stack their plates with the food that fancied their tastes. Edward waited until they all had their food and started eating before he spoke.

Looking directly at Anna, he smiled. “Regina and I are so happy to have Anna with us on this quest. She had shown us over the past weeks that her contempt for Carter Anderson is strong and wants to rid herself of him almost as much as we do. But before we entrust her with the final details of his destruction, she needs to know more about our business.” Turning his eyes directly to her, he added, “To that end, Regina, Megan, and Josh will be showing you some of the more interesting sides of our business and if my guess is right you are going to be a key player in the future alongside Megan and Josh.”

Josh muttered an excited “yea,” elbowing Megan who just sat staring at Anna with a sardonic smile. She couldn’t wait to see Anna’s reaction when exposed to certain sexual aspects of the business. Would she accept them and be part of them or would she shirk and pull away? Megan couldn’t wait to get started.

“But before we started there are a few things Anna needs to know.” Edward sipped some coffee, letting the tension build. Her inquisitive eyes never strayed from him as he began to speak.

“First and foremost, you are to continue to call Carter whenever you wish.” Everyone saw Anna’s eyebrows raise. “The idea that you are lovers must remain active and if you suddenly fall off the grid, he is sure to wonder what happened to his lover. So, whenever you feel the need to call him, by all means call him. He thinks you are meeting with lawyers but that is the farthest from the truth. Keep him guessing and when the time comes he won’t see what hit him.”

“What if she tells him about what she sees and does over the next few days?” Josh asked with a pained expression.

“As you know, lovers have a hard time keeping things from the other person. She can tell him anything she wants at this point. It won’t matter in the long run.” Edward rubbed his chin like one does when they have a lot of information they are withholding. “Lena position has been compromised and we are in the process of taking care of her. As I said, we have backup plans in place and also because when it’s time for Anna to strike, it won’t matter what Carter thinks or does. He will be on his sinking ship with no life preserver.”

Edward looked into Anna’s eyes, seeing her questioning what he had planned for Carter. As if to soothe her mind, he said, “In good time you will learn your real job to bring down Carter. Right now, the most important thing to do is to keep him guessing what our next move will be.”

There was silence around the table. Regina covered Anna’s hand on the white linen tablecloth. “We have some things you need to know about but before we proceed we need to know if you have any questions about Carter. And while you’re thinking of your questions, tell me about your ring finger on your left hand.” She thought about expanding her question but she shut her mouth and like the rest of the group, all eyes were on Anna, waiting for her response.
 
What? What was Regina talking about? Anna's eyebrow wrinkled in thought, but she raised said hand and cast her eyes down to visualize whatever it was that the older woman was on about now.

Fuck.

Anna had a second of panic come over her. She hadn't even considered the tan-lines from such an intricate design would be noticeable on her finger or that the rings would leave any mark at all - Anna hadn't spared one second to think about it before now. Of course, she'd removed her wedding bands before she came, but there was no reasonable explanation as to this newest brand on her finger that made more sense than her Vegas elopement.

Her head started to pound as her brain worked hard to come up with acceptable excuses.

Josh, who was sitting on Annaleigh's left side, immediately grasped her wrist and began inspecting the mark a bit more carefully, eyes heavy and pronounced a frown settling over his handsome face. Anna could already see that dangerous temper of his beginning to simmer and she knew she needed to control it before everything got too out of hand.

She tried to pull her arm out of his grasp in order to whisk those fingers up his thigh instead in a calming gesture but he was not having it. His grip only tightened, and stormy blue eyes raised to meet hers even while his large hand squeezed her tiny wrist painfully. Josh was capable of hurting people, Anna knew. He was falling for her, but if she was double-crossing him and not only fucking his enemy but married to him, Anna knew this would be the least painful experience she would ever get from Josh.

Still, she could see that he was hesitant. He needed to know the story, but his imagination was taking flight and likely making up all sorts of terrible scenarios in his head while he waited for an explanation.

Anna frowned. "Ouch, baby. You're hurting me," she mumbled, green eyes wide and honest even as she tried to hide her flinch.

It caused Josh to drop her arm like he'd been burned, turning his face away in shame for just a moment before he straightened his big broad shoulders once more and put her back in the spotlight, saying, "then tell me the truth: did you marry that fucking prick? You were in Vegas. We did see you - did we see you the night you became Mrs. Anderson? I wasn't drunk. I wasn't! I know what I saw!" He said, voice becoming louder, the thunderous boom echoing across everyone's ears.

Edward's cold voice immediately silenced the commotion when Anna began to whimper in fright.

"Enough Joshua Lucas Williams! You will stop right there and give Anna a chance to explain herself," he commanded firmly.

Anna blew out a breath and slowly raised her eyes to meet the older man's but there was no solace to be found there. She knew that no matter what she would say now it was likely too late; whether or not they accepted her flimsy excuse right now, this family was not going to let the matter drop and keep digging until they found out the truth. They might give her a break but by being SO stupid, Anna had utterly fucked up any chance she might have had to glean any information for Carter. She just hoped that they let the matter drop for long enough that Anna could find out the secrets she needed to destroy them before her marriage was laid bare for everyone to see.

Everyone's eyes on her felt like the weight of the ocean settling down over her shoulders and pushing her farther and farther into the black depths where she couldn't feel anything but the need to breathe and to struggle for the surface. Only, she was too weak. She wouldn't make it to the surface; she was sinking further and somehow she'd not even been here for a full day. She might not ever get to see Carter again. What a fuck-up she was.

But she couldn't give up. With determination, Anna swallowed that sick feeling and put on a strong face. Her words were icy.

"If you all think I'm just a traitorous bitch then why did you bother wasting your time? It seems that you still don't trust me, so I'm not sure what I'm doing here at all unless it was just for another shiny new toy. I honestly thought more of you than this - I was happy to be a part of this family but here you are throwing accusations in my face when you don't even give me the chance to speak. If you must know, Carter did buy me a ring," she paused.

Again, she figured it was best to keep to the truth as much as possible and only divert a couple small details. They would have trouble differentiating fact from reality when she gave them a trail to follow and it would buy her time.

Megan gasped at Anna's declaration, fingers clenching in the cloth napkin in her lap.

Anna's eyes narrowed at her. "He did buy a ring. He bought me an engagement ring because he was jealous of my attraction for you," here, she turned to face Josh, pointing a finger. "He laid his money on the line but I don't want a single cent from him," this was the truth, too - Anna wanted his heart, not his bank account.

"I said I wasn't ready. I wouldn't marry Carter right then, when in reality I have no intentions of doing so at all, and he was pissed. In retaliation he treated me like shit in New Orleans as you well saw at the Club. He made me feel like nothing more than garbage and that anything we had up until that point was only based on what I could do to keep him satisfied, but as soon as I needed to take a step back and consider my options suddenly I wasn't fit to lick his boots.

"Carter wouldn't take the ring back - arrogance at his finest. What was 40 000$ to a man like him? He told me to keep and it and do what I wanted since I needed that money more than he did. I won't lie - it was pretty and I did wear it one day until I took it to a pawn shop and sold it. I planned to buy those pretty little slaves with that money but obviously that backfired. So in return, I bought myself a different ring. The one with the designs you're all so fucking suspicious about that I was so happy with - not a wedding band at all. Yeah, I wore it on my ring finger to throw his attitude back in his face, but it was never a promise of more between us. He wasn't going to treat me like that and get away with it!"

Her lie was beginning to take shape, molding around real events and building on them until she was sure it had a solid foundation. Regina opened her mouth to speak but Anna turned burning eyes onto the other woman and her mouth snapped shut immediately.

"I'm not done speaking," Annaleigh snapped fiercely.

"I'm not moved with money. Carter knew that but he still wanted to show off. Honestly, I don't blame him for that but it was his attitude that stunk. Once he saw the new band on my finger, much more modest and simple, he realized he'd been wrong and we made up, but I'm not letting him off the hook just yet. Then I come here, excited to be loved and cared for by the people I'm beginning to see as family, only to come face to face with one accusation after another? When will I stop having to jump through hoops to please anyone? When will I ever be enough?" Her rage faded, sadness tinging her final words as they quieted to a whisper.

She closed her eyes and took in a deep breath before rising from the table in one swift movement. She paused when she was on her feet, looking over all the occupants of the room.

"Thank you for your generous hospitality and friendship, but I can't live like this. I won't be anyone's punching bag. Just because I'm some backwoods fucking nobody who barely has two cents to rub together it doesn't mean any of you get to treat me like a leper. Carter always says I run away. I guess he was right about one thing, after all," she muttered, playing up her indignation to the highest degree.

She figured if they thought they were going to lose her they might comfort her and put more effort into making her feel as though she belonged to this group. Her sadness was palpable and it felt as though Anna's words were sincere as everyone considered them carefully. Anna wanted to give them time to process and really feel bad about the way they'd treated her, so she pushed her chair back and strode from the room.

Only when she was laid on the bed she shared with Josh and Megan, hair spread out in a dark halo underneath her and legs hanging off the bed, Anna smiled.

She held her left hand up and admired the place her wedding bands called home - even though she wasn't in love with him because of his money, she had to admit that she loved his choice of engagement ring. It was money well spent, and Anna was easily able to picture the two solid bands that symbolized her lifetime commitment to Carter. It was the proverbial light at the end of the tunnel.

Reaching into her pocket, Anna drew her phone out. She knew Carter would likely be negotiating various contracts or working away steadily by now, but Anna wanted to hear his voice and share in the morning's events. She knew she had limited time before one of them broke down and came to apologize, to soothe her and wipe away her tears though, so that made her set the mobile device down on the bedding. She knew she had them on the line - they were invested in her and to lose her now would be a costly mistake. They'd have to eat their pride and admit defeat if they wanted to advance.

Staging the scene, Anna grabbed her suitcase from the closet and laid it out on the bed. She'd just began to fling some of the outfits she'd quickly unpacked yesterday into it when there was a hesitant knock on the door. Anna looked up but said nothing, ears perked.

"Anna, darling, please. Can't we talk about this?"

"I think we've done enough talking," she snipped back, through the door. "I'm sorry, but I'm all talked out. Right now I just feel like going back home and maybe actually becoming that punching bag we were talking about - I'm sure Carter will have worked himself into enough of a snit by now that he'd be happy to take me up on that!"

The door opened, and Anna didn't bother to hide the overflowing piece of luggage she was standing in front of. She just crossed her arms and raised an eyebrow, gaze dragging up the other person's legs to meet the eyes of the sacrifical lamb they'd sent into the lion's den for slaughter, only bothering to look over her shoulder.

The entire time, Anna was laughing loudly, gleefully, inside. She had them right where she wanted them. She'd managed to turn a dangerous situation around long enough to manipulate her way deeper into the fold.

At least, she hoped that was what was happening. She knew that Edward and Regina were persistent. Josh was impulsive, acting on any flight of fancy that crossed his brain at any given moment. Megan was a bit harder to read, but Anna couldn't slip again anyway. From here on out, she had to be extra careful. She knew that even if her story did have some aspect of truth and sincerity to it, Regina and Edward wouldn't stop until they were satisfied that Anna wasn't lying about any miniscule detail. Eventually, these tangled knots would come undone but Anna only hoped she could work fast enough to find out the truth before she was exposed.
 
Tuesday Morning - Megan tries to convince Anna to stay

There was stunned silence when Anna abruptly scooted her chair back and defiantly walked out of the room. Each of the foursome looked at one another with blank stares, not sure what just transpired. But as the silence grew more deafening, Edward’s face took on a more serious note.

Josh was the first to speak muttering over and over. “I know she was in Vegas and this is all a lie.” He was angry a small dribble of spit flowed down his chin, threatening to fall off. But before it could fall onto the expensive white linen, he wiped it with his cloth napkin. He looked at his aunt and uncle for some recognition but found none. Then, shifting his eyes to Megan, he pleaded. “You know I’m right Megan. You goddamn know what we saw. We weren’t drunk and in fact you were the one who said you saw them first.”

Megan’s fingers squeezed the white cloth napkin in her lap. “Yes, I did see them but were we wrong? Were we so engaged, fascinated with having her join us that our eyes played tricks on us?”

Josh’s eyes glared at her, fiery spears shooting across the table, slamming his fist down onto the oak table causing a loud boom. “You know goddamn well we saw her. She was with that bastard and from the looks of it, she married the goddamn motherfucker!”

Edward held up his hands, hoping to end the outburst. “You say you saw her and you reported you have people looking into it. Has any of your people found out anything about where they were staying?” Only mumbled “not yet” came back to him.

He placed his hands on the table cloth. “We have all been very harsh with Anna because of her relationship with Carter. She is right that we have not given her the benefit of the doubt, always pecking away at her stories. She is either telling the truth or she is one of the best fucking actresses on the planet. No one can be scrutinized the way we did her and not be upset.”

There was a nodding of heads and then Regina spoke. “We need Anna to complete the final task with Carter. I suggest we give her the benefit of the doubt and if the time comes we have definitive evidence against her, then we deal with her no matter what.” Again, there was approved nodding of heads. “Besides, for her to be a true partner, we need her to experience our business and not just be told about it. If she is not willing to throw herself totally into the program, body and soul, then there are other avenues for us to take.”

Regina looked directly at Megan, the only non-blood relative at the table. There was a knowing look and Megan was keenly aware of Regina’s message. She herself had to endure the inquisition and the experiences they wanted Anna to experience. Only then would Anna come to understand the depth and reach of their business. And only she could persuade Anna to stay.

“I’ll go talk some sense into that stupid brain of hers,” Josh said pushing his chair back and ready to stand.

Regina took on the role of queen. “No nephew. Megan is the one who has to talk to her. You are still upset and angry and it will do no good to confront her with your suspicions. Megan will talk to her and if she is still hell-bent on leaving then you will have your chance to convince her to stay.” She paused for a moment when another thought came to the forefront. “By the way, did everyone catch the fire in her voice. That’s the Annaleigh we were looking for. Something was not right since she came to us yesterday and maybe this was the spark to clear the air.”

They all nodded and Josh was still stewing about Vegas. Edward cleared his throat. “From now on we don’t accuse her of anything unless you have positive proof. We all have been guilty of trying to break down her stories and so far she has passed with flying colors. So it is agreed that we being to treat her like one of us instead of an adversary?”

Nods greeted him again.

“I’ll go see what I can do,” Megan said, pushing her chair back. “I just hope it’s not too late,” she added walking out of the room.

Standing in the room, Megan surveyed the bed, seeing Anna’s luggage open and clothes strewn on the bed. It was evident Anna was hastily packing to leave. The bright green orbs were defiant, staring at her as she attempted to save this venture with Anna.

“Anna you were right to be angry with everyone and we all agree that we have been very hard on you.” Anna’s arms seem to sag a little. “We had to be sure you were on our team and not on Carter’s team. I know it was a bit harsh but if you think about it and put yourself in our shoes, you would do the same thing, vet someone until you’re sure they are who they say they are.”

Megan took a few steps toward Anna, offering her a soft knowing smile. “Anna, I know what it’s like to be in your shoes.” Anna’s eyes opened a bit wider. “I was recruited like you when I worked for another company. They thought I was the perfect person to bring down my boss. At first, I resisted but they continued to seek me out, showing me what a monster the man was. Eventually I agreed and wiggled my way up the ladder, working closely with him but not to the degree you and Carter worked together.” She chuckled, seeing Anna comprehended her comparison.

“I’m proud of you Anna for what you are doing for the family. I know you and Carter were close and you may still have feelings for him but you’ll see that in time, you will know you did the right thing.” Megan stepped forward, putting her hands-on Anna’s shoulders. “We need you Anna. We need you to help us bring down another monster.”

Megan sensed that Anna was still not convinced she should continue on this path. “You’ve probably guessed that Josh and I are married and you know we have a very open marriage. When I was first recruited by Josh, I didn’t know I loved sex so much. But Josh and his aunt and uncle showed me that I had a deep sexual well that never ran dry. I know you have the same type of drive Anna. I saw it in your eyes and the way you responded to Josh, me and Adam.”

A hand brushed some stray hairs from Anna’s face. “And Anna (she stopped staring into her eyes) I know you like pain. I saw that also in your eyes when Josh or I spanked you. You might as well admit it Anna because if you do, I guarantee you will enjoy some of the things we are going to show you.”

Megan waited for a reply but there was no quick response. Anna was surly digesting what Megan told her and then Megan spoke. “Anna we all know what an asshole Josh can be but you have to agree sex with him is good, very good. I know you’re not thrilled with Edward and Regina but they are no as bad as you think they are. They know you were too excited but if you find yourself with them again, you have to show some enthusiasm.”

Her facial expression took on a more serious tone. “Anna we all agreed to not grill you or question you. You have shown the family you are serious about joining us and we are sorry for putting you through the onslaught of questions but it had to be done. It’s over now and we know you are with us. Will you come back downstairs and let them apologize to you?”

If this didn’t change her mind then nothing would and she would have to report back to the family and then her future was out of her hands.

*************************************************************

Carter woke up to a quiet house and when he reached out to touch his lover, only empty bedsheets greeted him. Getting ready for the office, he greeted Rita and James in the kitchen for breakfast. He was informed Blair and Lizzy were still sleeping and suggested they not be disturbed. His thoughts drifted from Blair and Lizzy to Anna on his drive to the office, wondering how this was all going to play out. One thing he knew, Blair was not shy about offering herself to him and she made it clear last night he could have her anytime he wished. If Anna didn't return home soon, he wondered how long he would be able to hold out.

Arriving at the office, he instructed Joanna to have Lena come to his office. About an hour later, Joanna called him on the intercom, telling him Lena called in sick today. A strange shiver coursed down his spine. Was she really sick or did the group have something to do with her absence?

Throwing himself into his work, he wondered again how Anna was doing and if she would try to call him today.
 
Anna absorbed Megan’s words. They weren’t anything she hadn’t already known or expected, except for the part where she confirmed that she was indeed married to Josh. That didn’t really give them much to work with anyway; they’d already had a pretty strong suspicion. Anna cast her eyes away, staring intently at her loaded suitcase.

Megan’s words were meant to appease Annaleigh but it all sounded like bullshit - words you say to placate someone without true consideration for their feelings. Megan wasn’t here because she wanted to be; Megan was only here in her desire for power and misguided need to get revenge on a man who had never harmed her in the first place all because “aunt Regina said so”. It was all so stupid.

But Anna’s scheme had worked. Here they were pandering to her and admitting they’d been harsh, basically offering to let her out of the reach of the inquisition. Anna had a feeling that she shouldn’t push her luck. Megan was the advance guard, but Anna didn’t want to find out what would happen to her if someone else had to make an attempt to calm her.

Seemingly reluctantly, Anna sighed and turned to face Megan once more. It was crucial she didn’t show any weakness now. If she slipped, that sneaking suspicion would rise to the surface again and Anna wouldn’t be able to talk her way out of it a second time.

“Look. I get it - I do. I understand that you can’t allow yourself to trust me fully just yet but the outright disapproval and mistrust feels like a slap in the face. I can’t help you if I’m constantly having to scramble to prove that I’m with you on top of managing Carter because we all know that’s a full-time job all on its own. I’m just frustrated,” she announced. “Do you blame me?”

“Anyway, no matter what I do I won’t be able to convince either of you that what you saw in Vegas was only wishful thinking. I think it’s best I take a step back right now because this thing with you and Josh... it’s become more than I imagined it would be and feelings are getting involved now. I never meant to steal your husband or manipulate you in any way but tensions are running high. Maybe we just need to take a break and work out what needs to happen with Carter before we all get in over our heads and feelings get hurt,” she said.

Megan paid no attention to Anna’s still tensed body as she stepped in and curved a hand around the curvier woman’s neck and eased her fingers into Anna’s hair. Or rather, she was watching critically but unafraid of any repercussion she may face from Anna at the sudden touch.

“Oh, Anna. No - that’s not what any of us want. We want you. Josh and I are both set on you now, I’m afraid. There’s no turning back - we want to explore where this goes. The three of us... think of everything we could accomplish together,” Megan whispered. “There’d be no end to how successful we could be. Just think,” she tempted.

“You’ll be standing on top of Anderson’s empire with all of our connections at your fingertips too.”

Anna tried her best not to snort. Anna already had Carter’s empire - the lawyer was already in the process of making sure there were no loopholes that Edward could wiggle himself through at all. It would be priceless to see their faces any day now.

For now, Anna wrapped her arms around Megan’s waist and picked at the thick knit weave of the cardigan Megan had chosen to wear. She furrowed her brow in thought.

“That is a good point, but is the payoff worth all the stress?” She wondered. “I’m sure Josh doesn’t even want to lay hands on me now that he’s convinced I’ve become the enemy. Even if it is worth it, I don’t think I have the strength to keep chugging along as the bottom-feeder nobody trusts. I think for now I’m going to sit out on the patio and have a little pick-me-up while I chat with my dearest so-called husband! I’ll think about what you said, but you can’t expect me to be so forthcoming,” she warned.

Anna leaned in and touched her lips to Megan’s softly for a few seconds before pulling away.

Anna turned her back and was gone out the door to the balcony score Megan could say anything to stop her, the glass sliding firmly shut behind her. From here, Megan watched as Anna did exactly what she said she would: Anna’s fingers moved over the keypad on her phone as she dialed the number she knew by heart. She waited two rings before all the tension bled out of her and her body relaxed minutely as Carter’s deep bass rang out over the other end of the line.

“Hello Mr. Anderson,” she smiled (even though he couldn’t see her).

“I hope I’m not interrupting any important business ventures. I wonder if we might set up an urgent meeting as soon as I return home.” The innuendo in her words was made clear by the emphasis and tone she placed on the word “meeting”, hoping he got the message.

“You see, I’m afraid I’m in need of your particular talents: nobody else can help me.”
 
Tuesday Morning - Megan talks to Anna in the bedroom

Carter was just about to meet with Patrick to discuss the internal mole when his cell phone buzzed. A wide smile creased his face when he saw Anna’s picture. Without any hesitation, he hit the accept button and his voice couldn’t contain his excitement. He barely got his hello out when he heard the soft feminine voice he loved.

“You’re not interrupting any important meeting baby. No one is as important as you and you can interrupt me anytime you.”

Carter felt exhilarated when Anna asked for a meeting when she returned home. The intonation of the word “meeting” was not lost on him. He longed to hold her in his arms once again, kissing her soft lips, and gazing upon her nakedness. His thoughts went to more erotic things he wanted to do to her. “When you get home I’m all for a special “meeting” with you baby. I want to kiss and caress you all over and then show you how much I missed you.”

This was dangerous talk when it can’t be backed up by action. He felt his cock begin to swell at the thought of holding is wife in his arms. Talk like this only brought about more anguish that she was miles away and untouchable.

Changing subjects for the moment, he told her of Lena not reporting to work and it was strange. In all the time she worked for the company, she didn’t miss a day and he was worried about her. He was sending over an employee to her apartment to check up on her and make sure everything was ok.

He also mentioned his impending meeting with Patrick and hoped to make some headway on the second mole. He told Anna he would be sure to make sure she knew what happened after his meeting with Patrick.

He let out a chuckle and told Anna about a text message from Blair. She wanted to talk to him when he got home tonight and had something to show him. Hopefully she was going to tell him about her efforts to reconnect with the FBI.

He knew Anna was concerned with Blair and Lizzy living in the house and her not being there. Carter changed the subject and asked, “Tell my sweetheart? Are they treating you ok? Do they suspect anything about us?”

**********************************************************************

Megan sat on the bed watching Anna through the closed glass doors, mulling over Anna’s words before she walked out on her. The tips of her sharp fingernails drew small designs on the still unmade bed where last night they enjoyed sex with Josh. Now she wasn’t so sure Anna was going to continue the quest to take down Carter. She hated the thought of having to go back downstairs and report that Anna was no longer part of the scheme.

When she finished her call, which she assumed was to Carter, Megan saw the bright smile on her face as she walked back into the bedroom. She disregarded the thought that Anna seemed happier and in a much better mood. She smiled at Anna, motioning for her to join her on the bed. The smile of only a millisecond vanished and Megan saw the reluctance in Anna’s eyes but the brown-haired beauty sat on the edge of the bed.

Megan looked Anna square in the eyes, a serious tone to her voice. “You are not stealing my hubby or are you manipulating me by having sex with him. As I told you Anna we have an open marriage and we share other partners on a regular basis. But we hit it off out of bed and that’s all that matters to us. As for Josh’s anger, well he tends to explode before he thinks things through but he’s agreed to put this Vegas thing behind us. I tried to tell him I thought we made a mistake but once you know Josh, it takes him a little while to think things out. If you go back downstairs with me, I think you’ll see a complete change in his attitude.”

Megan paused, looking deep into Anna’s eyes trying to read her thoughts. But that would be impossible. The woman Megan had come to love after a rough beginning in the offices of Edward Hartman was more than just a chess piece in the Carter Anderson take-down. She had feelings that were growing deeper and she hoped those feelings were mutual. Once they were through the Carter issue, Megan imagined herself and Anna having a mutually satisfied business and personal relationship. But their future hinged on Anna rejoining the family downstairs.

She was saddened to think about what would happen if Anna opted to tell the family she wanted to go back to Carter now. Their relationship, supposedly was built on Anna’s infatuation with Carter, getting him to divert his attention away from business matters. Any admission now, that she wanted to leave the family and go back to Carter, would likely confirm their suspicions that she and Carter had a real relationship.

Taking Anna’s hands in her own small ones, Megan smiled, pushing negative thoughts to the back of her head. “I know you think we were wrong to push you for answers like we did but it was essential. You would do the same thing if you were in our shoes and you were about to offer something to someone that was of grave importance. Something that requires complete allegiance to a cause. We are all convinced you are playing Carter along and we are all proud of you. But without your prescence at the table this morning, they can’t be sure of your true intentions.”

Megan pulled Anna’s hands to her lips and kissed the knuckles on each one. This was probably a last-ditch effort to get Anna to come downstairs with her. “Anna, we all love you and want you part of the family. And like I said earlier, we have all taken the vow, even Joshua, that the matter of your faithfulness is a thing of the past. But it now rests in your lap. Will you come with me downstairs or do I have to go by myself?”

The implication was clear and the decision to continue with the family rested solely on Anna’s shoulders.
 
Before Anna returned inside, she finished her conversation with Carter.

"It's all fine, baby. They don't trust me and they do suspect, but I made up some bullshit story about a failed proposal and the "fight" we had which was only blown up by the show we put on at Risque that night. I made them feel like shit and threatened to walk away and they're actually scrambling, so they need me. I've got them right where I want them. Carter..." She paused here, knowing he wouldn't like what she had to say next. She was getting an odd feeling from Megan that she needed to verbalize.

"I think Josh is in love with me and I think that somehow Megan is slowly following," she admitted. "Oh, he got so mad at the bruises you gave me while all I could think of was those large hands throwing me around one more time. It was exhilarating, looking up at him while wearing your brand on my heart," she said, smile widening.

"I'll have him wrapped around my finger in no time. He's so jealous that I'm with you and he's losing his control every day. I know you hate it, sir, but it won't be too much longer hopefully. I don't know that I could stand it if it is. Last night Edward... he..." Anna couldn't even finish her sentence, becoming a little choked up, but she knew Carter would understand the gist of what she meant to say.

Much like Megan, Anna knew she had to cut this conversation short. She stood up and said quickly, "anyway, Megan is waiting just inside so I have to go but we'll chat later. I love you, Carter," before she hung up and rejoined Megan in the bedroom.


********


If Megan went downstairs alone, everything was over. Anna couldn't let that happen. She'd made them stew on this long enough, for now, turning her feelings over in their minds until they remembered that Anna was a fiercely independent woman who would not be walked all over.

Anna played absentmindedly with Megan's fingers, thinking about what she should say in response.

Finally, she said, "I don't think you were wrong, not really. I just don't feel welcome. You say that I am and you use my body as you please but when I get treated like some perilous contagion outside the bedroom, it makes me not want to be here. It's no different than how Carter is treating me right now - he loves me when I'm fucking him but he doesn't trust me when we're dressed. I thought I had escaped all that and then..."

Anna heaved another sigh.

"I'll stay, but this has to change. There's no point in me being here if none of you will LET me help. I guess if we're all still on board I'm going to have a busy day learning about all of your operations, but please. I just need some space right now to calm down. I'll speak to them, but I need some time.

"In the meantime, let's go. I'm still starving," she commented, standing. Slowly, Anna tugged Megan to her feet and leaned in to kiss her on the forehead.

"I'm not saying no to us, but I just need to think about it. You know me - I overanalyze like crazy. I have to know this is the right thing for me. I still plan on helping destroy Carter, but as far as the relationship between us, I'm just so uncertain."
 
Tuesday Morning - Anna rejoins the family for breakfast

Carter enjoyed Anna’s description of what was happening and if what she said was true, she had them all guessing what her decision would be. Maybe she could decipher some valuable information they could use but he knew it was a perilous task. “Be careful,” he warned, hoping she was not in any kind of danger.

But hearing about Josh being jealous riled him a bit. Josh was showing his true colors and he was the dangerous one in the group. Carter, so wanted to hit him so hard he wouldn’t wakeup for a week and he felt more anger growing when she mentioned Edward’s name and stopped. There was no need for words. Carter knew what had happened and he hoped that someday he could confront Edward about his traitorous ways.

The end of the conversation was over way too soon for Carter. He had a feeling they were watching her closely and she had to be on her best behavior. “I love you too Anna,” he said wishing he could wrap her into a cocoon and protect her from harm. She was on her own and for a brief moment, he wanted to yell into the phone that he was on his way to rescue her but that was not to be. He had to trust her instincts. “Call me when you have the chance baby and keep me informed as to what is happening.

Punching the end button, he looked up to see Joanna standing in the doorway. She told him the employee went to Lena’s house and she was not home. It was not like her to go AWOL. Unless, Edward and Josh wanted her out of the company so he couldn’t interrogate her. He told Joanna to keep him informed if she showed up at the office or called in. He liked Lena and was surprised she threw in with Edward but then who would have thought Edward, a long-time friend was also the enemy.

There was another text from Blair asking if his day was any better and she was talking to the FBI. What got his attention was her next line asking when he would be home because there was something she wanted to show him. It was puzzling that she wanted to know but he texted her back and told her it would be about six o’clock.

*******************************************************************
Megan smiled and took a breath at Anna’s decision to stay. She was fearful Anna would decide to leave and that would not be looked on as a good decision in the eyes of the family. But Anna put those fears to rest.

Pulling Anna against her, Megan looked into her eyes. “I know it will take time to come to love us but believe me Anna, you’ll find a lot of pleasure while you’re here learning about the business. I have a feeling there is a smoldering fire inside you, once you let yourself trust us.”

Grabbing her arm, Megan walked with Anna down the long hallway with landscape pictures scattered among family photos. “I’m just so happy you are staying Anna. I can’t wait to show you some of the business interests I’m in charge of. You’ll get your chance to head up some of the operations as soon as this business with Carter Anderson is done.

When they walked into the dining room, all eyes were on them and when they saw Megan smiling, they too broke into smiles. Edward got up and walked to the pair, hugging Megan and then Anna.

“We are so happy you are joining us Anna.” He guided her to her chair and pulled it out for her like a perfect gentleman. Taking his seat at the head of the table, he cleared his throat and looked at Anna.

“Anna we all owe you a deep apology for our actions over the last few days. We had to be sure you were with us and we all know now you are one of us. There will be no questions about your trustworthiness and if there is.” He stopped and looked directly at Josh. “You come to me or Regina and we will take care of it. Now Joshua, don’t you have something you want to tell Anna?”

Josh had a sheepish look on his face as he turned to look at Anna. “Anna my dear, I was mistaken about Vegas and Megan made me see the error of my thinking. I hope that you can forgive me.”

Before Anna had a chance to respond to Josh’s apology, Regina tapped the side of her coffee cup with her knife. “Let me also reiterate what my dear husband said. We owe you a huge apology and from this moment on, you are one of us and anything you want to know about our business as you become acquainted, let one of know.”

Edward was chomping at the bit, wanting to take over the conversation, interrupting Josh when he started to speak again. “We have some plans in place to take care of Carter which will involve stock options and some rather unique ways to change the leadership of the company from him to one of us. And we think you would be a perfect candidate to be the one who replaces him.” Edward paused looking at Anna with eyes that belied that he had more to say.

“Anna, you have been the closest person we have ever gotten to Carter. You must have some special powers over him as he seems to be deeply engrossed with you. Can you give us some insight as to your dealings with Carter and what you see as his real weakness? I know you wanted to be part of the team and have felt left out. Can you give us all something about Carter’s shield that is weak?”
 
Anna resituated herself in the chair with her napkin folded over her thighs, ankles crossed while she pondered this question. Of course, Anna did know Carter's weaknesses. That didn't mean that she was going to run shouting them all over town for just any old person to find out, but especially not Edward or Regina. She'd just tell them what they already knew, but spin it in such a way they were tempted to consider it from a different angle.

She also was not about to say that the leadership being handed over to her, or at least a small portion, was already in process. If Edward did manage this feat, Anna would own just over half of the controlling interest in this company. Carter had the most significant share, of course, because he was the face of the company and the man behind each deal or negotiation Anderson and Clemens engaged in on a day-to-day basis. Carter currently carried about 45% of the company's stock shares in his back pocket and Patrick boasted another 35%, the rest divided and controlled by various members of the board.

What Edward didn't know was that Carter in the process of shifting 10% away from the directors and into his secretive wife's pockets. If Edward did indeed boot Carter out of his executive role, Anna would be holding much power in her hands - the power to annihilate even Hartman enterprises if she so chose. He likely thought that with Patrick's shares plus the ones belonging to the board, he'd own 55% controlling interest and be able to dole out as much or as little stock to Anna to satiate her as he pleased, but he'd be sorely mistaken.

It seemed counter-intuitive, because Edward was talking about handing this power over to her as though he was simply offering her a cup of coffee - he talked like there were no strings and he'd be happy to give the woman he was suspicious of a dominant role in a powerhouse company when it would be more beneficial for him to take the reigns himself. It would be a huge mistake: with all of Anderson and Clemens active contracts and connections, it would be fighting a losing battle.

He has already taken control she realized, suddenly. Has Edward taken over Mr. Clemens' shares already? I'm sure he's working on the board to become the top dog - if he does that, he owns the majority. Carter has to get moving double-time and check on his business parter before it's too late!

She just had to have some evidence to further flesh out her case against him.

Fuck! She swore to herself.

Containing that feeling, Anna smiled sweetly.

"Carter is selfish - we all know that, but his ego is the biggest weakness. If someone appeals to it, Carter whips out his wallet just as quickly as his dick," she finally said. "Otherwise, I have no idea what to tell you. That man is just as prickly as he's rumoured to be and he doesn't let anyone close enough to hurt him, so even considering all of that, it's almost impossible to get to him. Unless of course, you've got a pretty face with a mind he can use to make him even more money."

Anna laughed, winking.

"Why, I know that you've realized by now; Carter's weakness is me, even though I hate to brag. I happen to be very good at making Mr. Anderson feel very important, I'll have you know, mostly by my lips around his cock every morning. In fact, the longer I'm away from him the more desperate he becomes and I'm sure I can talk him into doing something most people would call outrageous in pursuit of my undivided attention. You might not like to hear this, but Daddy rewards his baby girl very handsomely for the... benefits he gets on a regular basis. I mean, think about that costly engagement ring he tempted me with," she commented wickedly.

"He gets jealous and he slips sometimes. Carter seems to have a bit of an impulsive streak when it comes to keeping me around, and no doubt that carefully controlled facade hides something very dark he wouldn't want the public to know about. I wonder how far he could be pushed..."

Perfect. Edward and Regina seemed to be hanging onto every word. Josh was pouting at the mention of Carter and Anna's sexual relationship, and Megan was taking it all in quietly.
 
Tuesday Morning - Edward gives Anna ammunition

When Anna mentioned Carter’s ego, Edward’s eyes shifted to his nephew, Josh. He too had a huge ego that got him into trouble a lot, speaking before engaging his brain. Edward glanced around at the other family members, seeing their rapt attention to Anna. They all hoped to pick up new bit of information and everything Anna told them, they already knew. They knew he was prone to pretty women; his past history was marked with women who wanted his drop-dead looks and money. But Anna was the only one who got him into a position they could proceed with their plan. And, so far, it was working to perfection.

With Anna as the distraction, they were able to begin working on the small group of shareholders and some of Carter’s other business interest. A hostile takeover, where Edward would offer a substantial increase in share cost, could and would be costly. Carter and the board would fight the take-over, wanting to keep the company from falling into the hands of another company. Historically, hostile take-overs were very difficult, time consuming, and costly. But if the family pursued another tactic, one that would disgrace Carter, then the road to gain control of the company would be paved and not as rocky.

Regina and Megan giggled when Anna mentioned sucking Carter’s cock, putting their hands over their lips to try and conceal any other sounds. Megan, of course, had seen first hand the long thick cock that belonged to Carter and visions of her past experience flooded her brain for a moment. Regina on the other hand had only seen his member in action from the videos she and Edward watched in the privacy of their hotel room. Her thoughts shifted to wondering what it would feel like to have his big cock lodged in her mouth. Edward’s was satisfying but she was sure Carter’s cock ranked right up there with Josh’s well-endowed package, of which she was familiar.

Josh and Edward on the other hand didn’t giggle or smile when she mentioned Carter’s cock and her lips. Josh was silently fuming, wanting to destroy Carter. He had promised his aunt and uncle he would behave and he was trying hard to do so. Thoughts of his times with Anna filled his mind and he couldn’t wait until he was once again king of the roost and Carter was nothing but a chicken pecking at the scraps of food that remained. He was going to bask in the glory of having Anna and Megan at his side, watching Carter’s carcass rot.

While Josh fumed in silence, Edward rubbed his chin and then sipped his coffee, patiently waiting for Anna to finish. He looked at each person around the table and he thought Anna had a certain cocky attitude and a bit of swagger in her voice. She was proud of the fact she had Carter Anderson eating out of her hand. And she should be proud because not many women got as close to him as she.

Before he spoke, he let the air around the table take over, providing a bit of deafening silence. When he began, there was no doubt that, while Regina was the boss, he was the chairman of the board. The three family members could make some decisions on their own but they knew all decisions were final only when he gave his approval.

“Very interesting Anna. We all know he is smitten with you and that is exactly what we wanted. Having him distracted from the business world just enough for us to enact our plan to take him out of the business.”

Everyone nodded in agreement, including Anna. “You bring up a very important fact. Carter has some past history that he would not want to be made public. But I think with your help and testimony, he will be like a naked baby without a blanket to warm and protect him.” He noticed her eyes narrowing at the word testimony.

Reaching across Regina, he took Anna’s hands in his large paws. “Don’t worry Anna. When the time comes to confront him, you will have the courage to face the man who marked you a few days ago. You will also have our support and backing and will have nothing to worry about.”

Edward could see the doubt and questioning look in her eyes. “Let me explain something that I could not tell you until now. You are now a part of the team and we plan to go at Carter from a different direction than most take-overs. As you may or may not know, hostile take-overs are costly and take a long time in the courts. Carter and I have been through a number of these together and he would quickly recognize our end game. No, we have to be creative and we think we have gained enough evidence to go another direction by having him publicly disgraced and forced to relinquish his ownership of the company.”

Josh let out a quiet, “Yea!”

A stern glance from Edward and Regina silenced Josh. “Our plan is to let him think we are going after his stock when in reality we are going after his character. You mentioned you think he has a controlled facade that hides something very dark. Something he would not want to make public.” Edward stopped and looked deep into her emerald eyes. “What do you think he is hiding Anna? Any guesses or ideas what he could possibly want to hide?”

There was a moment of silence and Edward broke it. “We know he had a mistress before you met him and took his heart. Her name is Marie Garnett, wife a very wealthy man. We have been trying locate her and want her to testify to Carter’s unfaithfulness before the Board of Trustees. But I think there is something darker, something that he would be very ashamed of if it was to be made public. Any ideas of what that might be Anna?”

Megan reached out and grabbed Anna’s hand from Edward’s large paw. “Please Anna, if you know anything, anything at all that will help bring the monster down, let us know.”

One thing Edward omitted from his little speech, he had already talked to Marie Garnett and knew all about Carter’s fascination for kinky sex and his play room. But he held back that bit of information the way a poker player doesn’t give away his hand.
 
Back
Top