Mara, 63 and not ready to quit

Further enticements to lick...

Attachments

• 23C44CE1-BD79-4451-848F-3F90C2984ADC.jpeg
    23C44CE1-BD79-4451-848F-3F90C2984ADC.jpeg
    32.9 KB · Views: 1
Raised knees may be best practice here, but approve of the position for all the photo buffs.

You have so many sharp eyed admirers, need to have my eyes tested to be up to scratch on your teasers.

YAY hooray! And so delicately put, “beads of moisture on upper lip.”
Maybe your mother also taught you that ladies don’t sweat, they glisten.
But hell yes, I was sweating — it was impossibly humid and hot, and I was taking advantage of that outdoor shower frequently.

My mother taught me well. If only I had paid closer attention. :rolleyes:
Glow was the term she used but "glisten" has a certain poetic charm. :)

Oh, Mara, you need not entice...your sexual magnetism projects itself.
But continue, please. :D

Oh, gladly! Allow me to take a pretty ankle in each hand, and push them back, toward your head as I kneel in front of you. A kiss, and a tongue swirl on the inside of your left ankle, followed by the right. On to the inside of 1 calf, and then it's mate. Mmm, the backs of your knees! My tongue, and lips linger on this sensitive spot, but my eyes are glued on your pussy, glistening with your moisture! My hands move to the backs of your knees, where my mouth just was, and I push them further backward, as I dip my head down and greedily move my mouth to your inner thighs! Licks, and gentle bites as I move from one to the other, and back. I can smell your erotic scent, and it fills my head like a drug! I must taste you, and I press my mouth against your pussy as my tongue delves between your luscious lips!:kiss:

Admiring again your nice straight toes, sure sign that vertiginous heels play little part in your wardrobe.

I never need enticements to lick... but you know that!!:devil:

YES, Ed. Perspiration above my lips caught my attention. It reminded me of a hot HOT day alone in a little house in the woods, and all the fun I had taking pictures — between cold showers.

And the upper lip moisture was what excited me about the pic yesterday.
It inspired thoughts of a sweaty salty lick.

.. and it sounds like you do as well... my mind drifts to thoughts of a hot day with you!!:rose::kiss:

Crawling...

Attachments

• 36467DE7-F130-4058-81A8-EAB74A726AFA.jpeg
    36467DE7-F130-4058-81A8-EAB74A726AFA.jpeg
    41 KB · Views: 1
Back