Blurt Thread III - Emporium of Unexpected Exclamations & Revelations

Laundry can be annoying. I'm so lazy I end up going to buy new clothes because I'm too lazy to do laundry. Be habit that needs to be changed.

This is the problem with Newspapers going online and less delivery, these items were delivered to your home daily at one time.

I think I used to have a subscription to the Daily Duvet, but it turned into such a rag.

I’ll just go stand in the corner and think about my life choices.

We seem to have gone straight from Winter to Summer which is fine but I still have the winter body. ☺️

We're having a second autumn here and I still have last winter's body. I probably walked as much as 1,000 miles / 1600 km last year and only lost a net 15 lbs or so. But my ticker is good, so I've got that going for me.

SUPPORTING MATH : 330 days (the kids take the dog some nights) x 3 mi avg per night plus daily activity and occasional day hike.

Last edited:
I live in the midwest.. Ohio... Not to go all game of thrones on you, but ...winter is coming.

I like when old threads pop up, I read through them sometimes and laugh at the shit people have said in the past that I've met here.

I like when old threads pop up, I read through them sometimes and laugh at the shit people have said in the past that I've met here.

It is interesting to go back and look at opinions, advice, likes, and dislikes and see how I've changed in the time that I've posted here. I started in my late 30s / early 40s and am now 53. Enough time for growth and change to find some of my earlier posts embarrassing. My solution is to occasionally go through and delete old posts :rolleyes:.

It's also interesting that for some people who are no longer active here, their old posts give a snapshot of them in time - or at least what they chose to share about themselves at the time. It makes me wonder what they're up to and how they are.

I’m still basically the same fucked up person that I always was. If you had a timeline the only way you could distinguish 18 from 48 is grey hair. Ok fine I put on a couple pounds too. Whatever judgmental fuckers. Several ...I also no longer mail in my bills. I just don’t pay them anymore. Way more efficient than online

Oh thank you!!
The beginning of our bromance! There was some seriously funny shit in that thread.

It is interesting to go back and look at opinions, advice, likes, and dislikes and see how I've changed in the time that I've posted here. I started in my late 30s / early 40s and am now 53. Enough time for growth and change to find some of my earlier posts embarrassing. My solution is to occasionally go through and delete old posts :rolleyes:.

It's also interesting that for some people who are no longer active here, their old posts give a snapshot of them in time - or at least what they chose to share about themselves at the time. It makes me wonder what they're up to and how they are.
Quoll. :heart: Still miss that fucker.

Leaf me alone
Don’t want your organic mulching no more
Because Rock n roll is my religion and my law
Leaves won’t ever change
They stay the same
You can’t kill rock n roll
Leaves stay the saaaaame

Okie dokie. Time for bed

Leaf me alone
Don’t want your organic mulching no more
Because Rock n roll is my religion and my law
Leaves won’t ever change
They stay the same
You can’t kill rock n roll
Leaves stay the saaaaame

Okie dokie. Time for bed

I'll have what he's having.

Can I interest you in a bag of locally sourced, gluten free dicks? Oh wait I seem to be all out after an unexpectedly heavy delivery schedule today!

Are they free range? Nah, who knows where they have been.

Btw, how many come (cum?) in a bag? Asking for a friend.

Glitter makes everything better.

I’m on a regional meeting, and a co-worker forgot to put her dumb ass on mute and said, very loudly, “Fuck you!”

Comedy gold.

Awesome
I'm in IT, used to work for a major retail chain, My boss, woman, very funny cool woman. One time we were in a conference call meeting ( people worked different shifts so we had to do it this way ) So it was just me, her and the phone.
As things went along, she got annoyed with something another manager said.. She thought she put the speaker phone on mute and made some pun about his brain and dick size , but alas she did not..
I pretty much got up and walked out because I couldn't help from bursting out laughing and I didn't want anybody to hear that.

he was kind of an asshole anyway. so it made it funnier.

Back