Ginger Paints

ssginger

Literotica Guru
Thought I'd share here as well... just something a little different.

:kiss: Ginger

Attachments

• Please 20x24.jpg
    Please 20x24.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 1
  • Surrender 32x40.jpg
    Surrender 32x40.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 1
Well I thought your pictures were good but now I find you can also paint. Very nice.

Thought I'd share here as well... just something a little different.

:kiss: Ginger
I see a link between the two paintings........a woman on the edge ......did I win a no prize?
Thanks for sharing the art and the pics.

Ginger, I like both images, different as they are with the raw power of the mask and a more ethereal approach to the second, radiant picture. To achieve the effect of the second one with oil must require above average skill in my untrained eye!

Thank you

Well I thought your pictures were good but now I find you can also paint. Very nice.

If a girl only has curves and a willing smile to offer.... she will soon run out of things to share :)

Perspective

I see a link between the two paintings........a woman on the edge ......did I win a no prize?
Thanks for sharing the art and the pics.

You are definitely on target... they represent a huge shift for me in my life :D
Are you working toward another pic request?....lol

Untrained Eye?

Ginger, I like both images, different as they are with the raw power of the mask and a more ethereal approach to the second, radiant picture. To achieve the effect of the second one with oil must require above average skill in my untrained eye!

Thank you, I do truly appreciate the feedback. It lets me know if I captured what I was after. by the way, I find the "trained" eye often misses the most important details :)

I like this

You are definitely on target... they represent a huge shift for me in my life :D
Are you working toward another pic request?....lol

My normal pic request is always more pics of you and your art.

To steal another line "I don't know much about art, I just know what I like."

Last edited by a moderator:
Meet Ruby ;)

My normal pic request is always more pics of you and your art.

To steal another line "I don't know much about art, I just know what I like."

While different than my current choice of genre... this is still one of my faves...

Attachments

• Ruby 20x24.jpg
    Ruby 20x24.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 0
While different than my current choice of genre... this is still one of my faves...
If I say I like it your just going to think I'm trying to butter you up but I'll risk it. :devil:

The paintings name begs the question whats the story behind it?

The Name?

If I say I like it your just going to think I'm trying to butter you up but I'll risk it. :devil:

The paintings name begs the question whats the story behind it?

The guitar was named Ruby. The model, my son, played guitar when he was younger. I am glad I captured this moment, as it was one of the last times he played her, or any other guitar.... he decided girls were more fun. :rolleyes: lol

The guitar was named Ruby. The model, my son, played guitar when he was younger. I am glad I captured this moment, as it was one of the last times he played her, or any other guitar.... he decided girls were more fun. :rolleyes: lol
As wonderful as the painting is the story behind it just adds to its overall present's.
Once he figures out theres no girl shortage the guitar will be waiting.

A special Thank you for sharing that story.:rose:

hours spent on piece

Stunning work.

How long does it take you to make those?

Thank you. :D

time spent on a piece really varies from painting to painting. For example, Ruby was painted in about 18 to 20 hours across three sessions. I've worked on smaller pieces that have taken much longer.

Sorry if that answer doesn't entirely address your question, but in all honestly, the painting decides when it's done... not me. :)

Nice to see your visions, especially in a "traditional" medium.

I'm working towards carving some time for more drawing and painting and printmaking... hahahhahahhahahhaha! right.

Nice to see your visions, especially in a "traditional" medium.

I'm working towards carving some time for more drawing and painting and printmaking... hahahhahahhahahhaha! right.

Thank you. I've often thought I'd like to sculpt with metal, the rawness of it.. :) ...I find myself in the same boat as you though...lol

Thank you. I've often thought I'd like to sculpt with metal, the rawness of it.. :) ...I find myself in the same boat as you though...lol

ruh roh... adrift in the same boat!

I have heard that sometimes leads to folk eating each other.:eek:

:D

I have done a bit of small scale sculpting, bronze casting, soldering assembling...and some small fimo/sculpy stuff. I would love to do some larger bronzes and welding. (more dreaming)

Up the Creek?

ruh roh... adrift in the same boat!

I have heard that sometimes leads to folk eating each other.:eek:

:D

I have done a bit of small scale sculpting, bronze casting, soldering assembling...and some small fimo/sculpy stuff. I would love to do some larger bronzes and welding. (more dreaming)

As long as we have paddles we're OK.... I always love a good paddle... sorry, couldn't help myself :devil:

I actually just finished doing a bunch of jewellery for a fundraiser with sculpy... was a blast.

Do you ever post any pics of your non-kinky work?

As long as we have paddles we're OK.... I always love a good paddle... sorry, couldn't help myself :devil:

I actually just finished doing a bunch of jewellery for a fundraiser with sculpy... was a blast.

Do you ever post any pics of your non-kinky work?

Love the sculpy/fimo, I have a bunch waiting for some free time...hahhahahhahahahhAHHAHahahHAAAAA!

I have (posted non-kinky) , but rarely. Rare, because it can be more easily traced back to me.

great paintings ginger, I love "surrender" I swear I have seen it hanging around somewhere? or something like it, good too see some western Canadian content kicking around, keep up the great oil on canvas work and I look forward to seeing more

great paintings ginger, I love "surrender" I swear I have seen it hanging around somewhere? or something like it, good too see some western Canadian content kicking around, keep up the great oil on canvas work and I look forward to seeing more

Thank you. There are quite a few images of Surrender floating around the net, as the painting has been, and is, on display in public space. Many people have taken photo's of the painting as well.... yes, for some that is a no no, but I believe art belongs to the viewer once a piece is completed.

Back