Homemade implements

What a wonderful insight... please let us know how it goes, I'm now making a shopping list for my sub lol

To the inquiring minds that wanted to know:
-- got a smaller silicone whisk, at the widest part my hand is just enough to close around it without squishing wires together. So, about upper end of an average dick in thickness?
-- This one I could insert without any tricks - just pushed it in
-- pleasant pressure at the insertion, nothing much after that. No pain at all at any point.
-- could not swirl this one either. I guess my vag muscles are too strong for that - they tend to clamp around anything inserted inside, whisk included. I tried to rotate it, but it looked like the wires stayed in place and I was rotating only the handle. I was afraid that the whole thing will snap in two, so I stopped.
-- In and out motion was fun, as it stretched the entrance just right, but again, no pain at all.
-- It did provided interesting view of the inside, though (I put a mirror on the floor) - the whisk worked as a speculum, so I guess YOU might enjoy that part as well.

Not much effect on the orgasm, no different than after any other foreplay. No pain from this whisk inserted deep during orgasm spasms either. I did not try to get to an orgasm with whisk's widest part stretching the entrance, though - don't have enough hands for that. If she is not tied up when you play together and is able to help, this might provide at least interesting inside view during her contractions.
 
Last edited:
What have you done! Now I will never be able to look at wisks without wondering "will this one fit? How will it feel, twirling inside me?" I read your comment first thing in the morning and went to make kids their breakfast. Yes, eggs. I bet they were wondering what put that silly ear to ear grin on mommy's face that early in the morning.

But I just HAD to try it! We don't have any small wisks, only a large and a huge. So breakfast made, I grabbed the smaller one and ran to the bathroom. On the wide end it is big enough that my hand goes only 3/4 around. There is no way anything that big can fit inside me, especially with no extra lube, but when wires are pushed together, it becomes much more reasonable, like an everage sized cock. So I did that. But the deeper it went, the further from the tip my hand was, so pretty soon I was not really pushing the wires together, the thing spread to its full size. And it felt great! There was no way to swirl anything, but just pushing it deeper and deeper felt absolutely wonderful! I was squatting, with the handle pressed to the floor, and I was lowering myself on the wisk, pushing it in and in. The level of pain was just perfect! I orgasmed the second I touched my clit! And cumming with a wisk spreading me from the inside... It was sometbing else! Each contraction coused slight surge of pain and that in itself made contractions stronger and longer lasting. I think I squirted for the first time in my life!! If was absolutely amazing!

And now I need to sit at work and my vagina is still tingles with residual feeling that wisk left behind. Not sure if I will be very productive today, but work can wait till tomorrow. I can't. I need to get to the store and buy a smaller wisk, so that my husband could use it on me tonight.

Glad you had such a wonderful time with your whisk! Love your play-by-play description of the experience. ;)

For our largest whisk, I've also had to push the wires closer together to get it fully inserted. I've been able to swirl the smaller-sized whisk inside her vagina, but only if she gets naturally wet enough, or if I use some lube.

What really drives my wife crazy is when I push a vibrator against the protruding handle of a fully inserted whisk, causing the whole thing to vibrate inside her. :devil:

(and yes, I do use them occasionally to actually make an egg)
 
To the inquiring minds that wanted to know:
-- got a smaller silicone wisk, at the widest part my hand is just enough to close around it without squishing wires together. So, about upper end of an average dick in thickness?
-- This one I could insert without any tricks - just pushed it in
-- pleasant pressure at the insertion, nothing much after that. No pain at all at any point.
-- could not swirl this one either. I guess my vag muscles are too strong for that - they tend to clamp around anything inserted inside, wisk included. I tried to rotate it, but it looked like the wires stayed in place and I was rotating only the handle. I was afraid that the whole thing will snap in two, so I stopped.
-- In and out motion was fun, as it stretched the entrance just right, but again, no pain at all.
-- It did provided interesting view of the inside, though (I put a mirror on the floor) - the wisk worked as a speculum, so I guess YOU might enjoy that part as well.

Not much effect on the orgasm, no different than after any other foreplay. No pain from this wisk inserted deep during orgasm spasms either. I did not try to get to an orgasm with wisk's widest part stretching the entrance, though - don't have enough hands for that. If she is not tied up when you play together and is able to help, this might provide at least interesting inside view during her contractions.

Thanks for the recounting of your very thorough research into the matter! :D
 
To the inquiring minds that wanted to know:
-- got a smaller silicone wisk, at the widest part my hand is just enough to close around it without squishing wires together. So, about upper end of an average dick in thickness?
-- This one I could insert without any tricks - just pushed it in
-- pleasant pressure at the insertion, nothing much after that. No pain at all at any point.
-- could not swirl this one either. I guess my vag muscles are too strong for that - they tend to clamp around anything inserted inside, wisk included. I tried to rotate it, but it looked like the wires stayed in place and I was rotating only the handle. I was afraid that the whole thing will snap in two, so I stopped.
-- In and out motion was fun, as it stretched the entrance just right, but again, no pain at all.
-- It did provided interesting view of the inside, though (I put a mirror on the floor) - the wisk worked as a speculum, so I guess YOU might enjoy that part as well.

Not much effect on the orgasm, no different than after any other foreplay. No pain from this wisk inserted deep during orgasm spasms either. I did not try to get to an orgasm with wisk's widest part stretching the entrance, though - don't have enough hands for that. If she is not tied up when you play together and is able to help, this might provide at least interesting inside view during her contractions.

Wonderful insight thank you, I have purchased a selection of silicon whisks and will report back how they are enjoyed.

One thing I'd like to promote is an electric tooth brush... soft brushes work well for clit stimulation but I also attached a clothes peg to an old brush tip for nipple stimulation... using two, one on each nipple, made her cum without any other stimulation. It was amazing to witness.

Enjoy your play all and thanks Anne.
 
Wonderful insight thank you, I have purchased a selection of silicon whisks and will report back how they are enjoyed.

One thing I'd like to promote is an electric tooth brush... soft brushes work well for clit stimulation but I also attached a clothes peg to an old brush tip for nipple stimulation... using two, one on each nipple, made her cum without any other stimulation. It was amazing to witness.

Enjoy your play all and thanks Anne.

That's a rather unexpected difference between men and women! No women above the age of... I don't know... any age at which she starts to really explore her body will think about applying a tooth brush to any sort of nipple clamps. Not because she does not want to check how that feels ("And just how exectly *does* that feel, little Annie?" -- "Pain and pleasure, Sir, pain and pleasure. May I cum now, Sir? Pleeeease!") , but because she has another source of vibrations readily available - her vibrator! Or two. Or three )))

By the way, you might want to try pressing a vibrator (or a toothbrush in your case :devil:) to the handle of a fully inserted whisk as well. It feels rather nice, as spread out whisk has a lot of contact with the vaginal walls on all the sides. And if it is a bigger one that really stretches her, then it is pressed rather tight and vibrations travel nice and deep. For me this is not going beyond "nice", but then I don't care much for inside vibrations in general - I need just the size and the resuling pressure. But from what I hear, for others this might be quite pleasurable.

Have fun experimenting!
Annie
 
Off topic:

It's nice to see new people becoming active here!
 
I've made my share of electrical toys. I've hooked up a nylon whip to a fan motor with adjustable speeds. To keep it stable, you have to put on a counter weight opposite the whip. It isn't strong enough to cut the skin, but at the fast speed, it sure feels like it is.

I made an electrical butt plug out of a dog collar and metal butt plug. It straps on and has 10 different pain levels. You want to make sex interesting? Hook her up to this thing and her body jerks around quite a bit. It can even make missionary position interesting fun.

I've also made my own version of an electric chair. It has two metal plates she sits on. It's only got one level of pain, but the button is only momentary, so the electricity only works while I push the button in. I strap her into the chair, arms to the armrests and waist strap to keep her where I want her ass to be.

Sometimes I leave the waist strap loose enough that she can raise up off of the plates. That gives me an interesting view, watching her feeling the pain then quickly raising up off of the plates. This can produce some interesting question and answer sessions. You'd be amazed at what a woman will offer to you, just to get out of that chair.

There are times when I will adjust the waist strap tighter, but I have to control myself with the button. She can't raise up off of the plates, I enjoy watching her facial expressions, while she watches me holding the button in my hand.

I also have an anal attachment for this. There's a convenient hole in the center, between the two metal plates. I have a way to attach an anal dildo there, and it pokes through the hole. It isn't that long, but it serves its purpose.

I lube up the dildo really well, and then she sits down in the chair and that lubed up dildo goes where it works best. With this situation, I don't tighten the strap that tight, allowing her to raise up off of the plates a little bit, to get away from the electricity.

But, the dildo produces an added complication for her. Depending on my mood, I tighten the strap just enough that she can't raise up off of the dildo, so each time I press the button, she quickly raises up off of the plates, but she can't stay up there for long.

She falls back down on the plates and maybe I'll press the button again, or I've still got it pressed from last time. I enjoy timing the button so she ends up fucking her own ass, when she raises up off of the plates.

I've also made one of those tube things that has electrical wire all along it. It's suspended from the ceiling at each end and just slightly above crotch level. She has to stand on her tip toes to keep from her crotch getting a light little shock. Most of the time, it's no problem, but with time, she can get tired of standing on her tip toes.

It's not a very nasty shock, but if she sweats, it can get easier to shock. Electricity and sweat like each other. And because it's just hanging from the ceiling, her movement can make it move, causing it to touch her crotch area in different areas.

Of course, you have to have someone who trusts you not to really hurt them. I'm not looking to cause a lot of pain, but just enough to create a reaction. This action and reaction is all part of the setup. The chair, the tightness of the waist strap, her watching me press the button...and the dildo in her ass.

The suspended tube is the same way. She can stand on her tip toes for a while, but after a period of time, she's begging me to let her off of the thing. I enjoy having her offer sexual favors to me like swallowing me whole, even though she has a gag reflex. She hates going anywhere without panties, but she knows I enjoy taking her out in public that way. She knows what I like and offers these things in return to get out of my sexual torments. It's a win win situation. :D

I've also got a violet wand and its attachments produce a variation of fun, too. I enjoy these variations, to keep things exciting. Never a dull moment and all of that.

I've also experimented with a strap on type of thing that I wear, that has the same kind of metal plates on it, but smaller in size. There is a whole where my cock fits through, of course, but with anal sex or doggie style regular sex, I can give her ass a similar kind of shock when I'm deep inside of her. And when we get hot and heavy, her ass is shocked each time I go deep inside of her. I haven't perfected that one, yet. It's still in the research and development stages.

Call me warped, or call me sick. Call me perverted. I could be all of the above. It doesn't bother me. But, with a willing submissive woman, the fun is interesting.

And as a disclaimer, if you don't have the necessary knowledge of electrical devices, you shouldn't get involved in them. Even devices such as a violet wand can become dangerous, if they malfunction, for some reason. Just know and understand the possibilities, going in, for every one's safety. Oh, and be sure to have fun with consenting adults. :devil:
 
Last edited:
I've made my share of electrical toys. (...)

And as a disclaimer, if you don't have the necessary knowledge of electrical devices, you shouldn't get involved in them. Even devices such as a violet wand can become dangerous, if they malfunction, for some reason. Just know and understand the possibilities, going in, for every one's safety. Oh, and be sure to have fun with consenting adults. :devil:

Wow! I am speechless, which does not happen too often.
Your disclaimer is the first thing that came to mind when I was reading through -- this can go bad really fast. Never did any type of electrical play and not going to partially for this very reason, but still it's impressive.
 
In what we trust

@DVS
Can't get your list out if my mind... It is definitely a play of trust, but trusting YOU is easy -- I don't know you at all, but still I am pretty much sure that you would never intentionally harm a woman. Unintentionally, though... I don't think I can trust anybody like that, myself included. Not because I don't trust myself to build it, I probably know enough about electricity to get it to work, but testing, maintaining, protecting from random power surgers and what nots... No, don't think I can believe in my invincibility that much, I am not a teen. To me being the Dom in your scenarios is much scarier than beeing the sub, feels more like a nightmare than a fantasy.
 
I love the feeling of being stretched and being made to accommodate. Add a bit of pain in there and sheesh!! ... I plan to go wisk shopping tonight :)
 
@DVS
Can't get your list out if my mind... It is definitely a play of trust, but trusting YOU is easy -- I don't know you at all, but still I am pretty much sure that you would never intentionally harm a woman. Unintentionally, though... I don't think I can trust anybody like that, myself included. Not because I don't trust myself to build it, I probably know enough about electricity to get it to work, but testing, maintaining, protecting from random power surgers and what nots... No, don't think I can believe in my invincibility that much, I am not a teen. To me being the Dom in your scenarios is much scarier than beeing the sub, feels more like a nightmare than a fantasy.

I understand your concerns on how well things electricity connected can work and not work. But, I've been doing this kind of thing for many years. I learned things from my father, as he was a jack of all trades. Then, I went to analog/digital electronics school and ended up in computers for about 15 years. When you learn about electronics, you first learn about electricity.

But, I had already learned that from my father. I also learned carpentry and plumbing from him. He was just one of those guys from the old days that knew it all.

I rewired my house electricity back in 1981. The house itself was built in 1935 and the wiring was outdated. I've also repaired my furnace, washer and dryer, built a few walls and installed shower and sink when I remodeled my bathroom. None of this means much, but it just gives you a little background.

Sure, electrical things can malfunction, but most anything can malfunction. The trick is having the ability to know what to do, if this happens. First, anything in a sex toy isn't going to have any high voltage associated with it to really do much harm, if it malfunctions. Oh, it might hurt more than you'd want, but as long as you know how to stop it, any malfunction won't last very long.

The best way to do that is to unplug it from the wall. You don't try to do anything else, or be a hero and fix it so not to ruin the scene. It's just like when you have someone tied up and you need to be sure you can untie them, in the case of some emergency. EMT scissors are the best thing for that. Like with something electrical...you don't mess with trying to untie a knot. Just cut the damn rope.

And I know that many people associate electrical toys with electrocution and that's really unlikely, if you are knowledgeable about things, as a good dom should be. Just like having the scissors handy and knowing when to use them, you know where the power plug is on the electrical device and know when to use it.

And the voltage isn't high enough to do any damage to anybody. The whole idea behind most of it is in the mind. You make the situation seem worse than it is in the mind of the submissive and if you do your job well, you can make a flashlight seem like a laser, or a rope like a snake. It's all smoke and mirrors, but with sexual desire and some kinky talk to help.

You can make a 5 inch dildo seem like the largest thing to ever go inside them, if you preface it with enough sexy torment. If you understand the submissive mind, you can sometimes make that happen. It's the same with electrical play.

Sure, the shock causes pain, but it's not that painful, as shocks go. But where the shock is and not knowing when the next shock will occur or not knowing when the dom will turn it off is more painful than the actual shock.

Setting the scene, talking the talk, even walking the walk...tone of voice, determined look on your face, all of that can be pretty scary, if you want it to be. And a submissive is there to be scared, used, tormented, and ultimately satisfied.

It's all part of the scene. Once you have a trust between two people, the fun can begin. You never damage that trust. It's your connection...kind of a life line between two souls. Wonderful and sexy things can happen, once you have a strong bond from trust.:D
 
Mr. Hitchcock (aka DVS)

You are warped,
sick,
perverted,
adventurous,
fun...

wait for it,

electrifying.

Lisa Ann
 
@DVS & Annie,

I'm also an electronics engineer but tend to stick to DC current (off batteries) than AC current.

You can stick batteries in the bath water and nothing happens... AC on the other hand :D

I've used small electric motors from scalextric cars, the mechanism from small hornby locos, the push and pull type, motors from old electric screwdrivers.

There are many ways to devise something new and exciting, our imaginations are what make us fun animals ;) Sure, you can go and buy vibes of all shapes and sizes, but small rotating spatulas, multi paddle windmills are not something you see everyday!

Have fun inventing I say :)
 
@DVS & Annie,

I'm also an electronics engineer but tend to stick to DC current (off batteries) than AC current.

You can stick batteries in the bath water and nothing happens... AC on the other hand :D

I've used small electric motors from scalextric cars, the mechanism from small hornby locos, the push and pull type, motors from old electric screwdrivers.

There are many ways to devise something new and exciting, our imaginations are what make us fun animals ;) Sure, you can go and buy vibes of all shapes and sizes, but small rotating spatulas, multi paddle windmills are not something you see everyday!

Have fun inventing I say :)
Oh, of course, NOTHING is AC in these toys I make. All DC. Even the violet wand is static electricity. I consider AC, even in small doses, to be rather dangerous.

Now, some TENS units use AC in their make up, but the circuits in those units are more advanced than my toys with their various digital waves and such.

Anything I make, while it might receive the initial power from a wall socket that produces AC current, my units all have a rectifier in them to convert AC to DC. I've also used battery power, such as the dog collar unit I spoke of earlier. Actually, I prefer batteries, to anything else. They are so much more portable, than needing to be near a wall socket.

But, even with my more basic toys and their DC current, I consider they should be used only below the waist and away from the heart. It just so happens that the part of the body I enjoy tormenting is also below the waist. :devil:
 
Last edited:
A TENS machine would be a safe start. Use the older style, adjustable dials, cheaper versions then you can set it to cause a natural endorphin release. This means different wave length and pulse width to the preset digital sport models.

Pulse rate is 2Hz the width is 240uS to trigger the body’s natural opioid release. Peak opioid release is 30-40 minutes after continuous use and lasts in blood draws in human test subjects up to eight hours. After an hour of use the body doesn’t increase natural opioid release, but it can be repeated or is safe to use beyond an hour it’s just no longer adding to the natural opioid release.

http://www.electrotherapy.org/modal...l-nerve-stimulation-tens#Machine**0parameters
 
Last edited:
I would love to capturebith your nipples un a single pair of.choosticks and fuck.your tightly held.together tits!!!!


I like to make a lot of different things and bedroom staff is not an exception.

My favorite so far - chopsticks nipple clamps. Just a pair of chopsticks and two rubber bands. Very effective! According to pictures in google, most people use two pairs - one for each nipple. I guess, it is good for twisting, but I prefer the version from the last picture below - both nipps trapped by the same pair of sticks. This leaves that empty space in between that can be used for pulling. Up, and up, and up some more. She is on tiptoes and can't get any higher, but the Dom's hand keeps rising. She is at her limit and at that moment the sticks are squeezed together in the center. The pain shoots through the whole body. Mmmmm... Sweet.

Chopsticks nipple clamps:
sushi03.jpg


0fa305920e8459f07d25bbff45386a62--big-daddy-dom.jpg


ehgdfbj.jpg


What do you like to use for play that most people will have in their homes or that is easy to make?
 
I can not seem to find the exact safe placement of a tens unit on the penis, I want to experience this!!
 
I can not seem to find the exact safe placement of a tens unit on the penis, I want to experience this!!

This article gives you some ideas. Electrical stimulation can be fun, but remember to follow all basic rules and don't stimulate anywhere on your body for too long. Short duration with time inbetween for your body tissue to recover is always best.

If you don't follow these rules, your skin and other tissue could be damaged and resemble leather, because the moisture content is removed by electrical stimulation. The human body is resilient, but it still can be damaged. Take care and play safe.


https://www.kinkly.com/10-things-to-know-about-tens-units/2/14719
 
The whole idea behind most of it is in the mind. You make the situation seem worse than it is in the mind of the submissive and if you do your job well, you can make a flashlight seem like a laser, or a rope like a snake. It's all smoke and mirrors, but with sexual desire and some kinky talk to help.

You can make a 5 inch dildo seem like the largest thing to ever go inside them, if you preface it with enough sexy torment. If you understand the submissive mind, you can sometimes make that happen.

Shhhhh. Don’t tell them all the tricks ;)
 
Just saw this in another thread and had to copy here.

https://cdn05.**********/uploads/photos/2019/04/32791/bdsmlr-32791-kOwJEV5Xks.jpg
 
Just saw this in another thread and had to copy here.

https://cdn05.**********/uploads/photos/2019/04/32791/bdsmlr-32791-kOwJEV5Xks.jpg

That's an interesting contraption, for sure, but I just love how perfect that breast is! Big and round, soft, lifted up away from her chest... mm!
 
Back
Top