Dangerous Duets ~ Incubus and his Muse OOC Thread (Closed for Asa and Veroe)

tumblr_nxni9bGl1y1risr9ko1_400.gif
 
Ray%20Stevenson.jpg


Tallos Kane
Lion shifter son of the half mortal dream witch and Badlands pride mental alpha

67639.jpg
 
Last edited:
Kishara and Mathias past blurb

tumblr_mkfyr87IWo1r7q7tuo1_500.jpg


She was a unique blend of beings even in the world of myths and legends. She was a unique balance of like her parents and different.

A sex drive that would tire them both out.

A wanderlust and no desire to ever settle... Ever.

She had even been rumored to have killed when some faction tried to direct her into a "political" situation or marriage.

Information for her was little more than fodder for what the mortals thought she was.

Alexis Mathara... The writer who bad never met a genre she didn't like. She seldom if ever made her way to the enigma of a city her parents called home... At least for now.

Not that she was ever able to be close to her mother. When she lost her twin it was like she was terrified that she would hurt her too. She still felt her brother around her. She knew even in the womb she bad been the stronger one and it wasn't moms fault that he died but there was never telling Kishara anything she wasn't ready to believe. She didn't have them for how their lives went after her she just couldn't understand it. Luckily via letters and phone calls and her mother's advisor/bodyguard she at least helped them stay in someway connected even if it was somewhat superficial.

(( Not active character for the story just a hint to a bond damaged by loss and politics))
 
tumblr_o0yxd12hpu1tke0tko1_1280.jpg


For when we get around to Audra and her lover
 
tumblr_oxf4gxWdY51skegzyo1_1280.jpg


Seems almost perfect for Audra and her Lover
 
Back
Top