Video thread!

massive reply.

I do have a video, just need to find somewhere to host it before posting the link.
In the interim, I am not opposed to emailing it out to any ladies interested in seeing my hot cum squirt from my hard cock like white lava :devil:
PM me and I'll share ;)

sooo far photobucket works, so long as you make the image/video private. then post the direct link and people can view them.

ME your vids and pics are amazing. absolutely beautiful. i looove your body. and your breasts are (exuse the cliche) to die for.

Oh that smile at the end. Such wonderful end to a wonderful video. :)

And we even get a shot of your face at the end! Very, very pretty!

oops. lol. ment to cut that part out. oh well i guess. can't unsee what's been seen.

The wedding ring was a nice touch!:D

i never take it off.

very nice anindecisivesub this is why the thread was started!!! you are beautiful btw :)

thank you. i'm glad i got to contribute.

OMG:eek: That ws hot!! I loved the way your muscles squeezed together at the end, I would've loved to have been inside you when that happened :D:rose::rose:

thank you. i've feeling my cunt pulse around a hard cock too. enticing it to spew its load.

Props to AnIndecisiveSub... if I could only find someone as sexual as you.... :rose:

trust me. there are plenty of ladies/guys who are out there. and plenty more that are even more sexual as i am. believe me,, i'm more reserved then people think. lol.

FYI that is seriously the hottest amateur blow job video I've seen yet.

When do we get to see a video with your face too? ;)

Thanks again.

I think you see my face on at least one of the videos on my picture thread. I know there are LOTS of photos in which my face is included.

EDIT: I'm working on another video now. I'll post it here once it's uploaded to my SmugMug gallery. :)

Last edited:
Thanks again.

I think you see my face on at least one of the videos on my picture thread. I know there are LOTS of photos in which my face is included.

EDIT: I'm working on another video now. I'll post it here once it's uploaded to my SmugMug gallery. :)

aww. yay. i'm SuPeR excited. lol thank you.

Loved the video, and I agree, the best part was at the very end seeing the smile on that gorgeous face of yours.

damn face shot. cough cough*

Loved the video, and I agree, the best part was at the very end seeing the smile on that gorgeous face of yours.

thank you. but man i defiantly have to go back and cut that part out. lol. too many people see my face.... nooooo. (giggles*)

thank you. but man i defiantly have to go back and cut that part out. lol. too many people see my face.... nooooo. (giggles*)

I understand, I do feel lucky I got to see it, though! I guess when I re-watch I'll just have to concentrate on how jealous I am of that vibrator.

thank you again guys for all the help. hopefully this time it stays up. and i hope everyone enjoys. fingers crossed though cause i don't feel like searching for another way. lol.

No worries there,, it's definitely "STAYING UP"!!!!

So delicious looking you are..

I understand why you want to cut out your face. But I have to say, I'm glad I got to see it. You are a very beautiful lady. I also must say, that video of yours gets me from 0 to hard enough to cut diamonds in no time flat. ;)

I understand why you want to cut out your face. But I have to say, I'm glad I got to see it. You are a very beautiful lady. I also must say, that video of yours gets me from 0 to hard enough to cut diamonds in no time flat. ;)

yep, glad to see your face too. your face is gorgeous. thanks for making the vid. awesome :)

I tried to share this one earlier, but the original was too large to upload to the server.

This was at a swingers party last year. There was a room full of voyeurs watching her suck me off ... and it was awesome. :)

Fireplace blowjob (can you see the theme in our videos? LOL)

Last edited:
I tried to share this one earlier, but the original was too large to upload to the server.

This was at a swingers party last year. There was a room full of voyeurs watching her suck me off ... and it was awesome. :)

Loving it!!

Extremely erotic and well-done, thanks for posting!

Back