Get me wet Daddy...

While you continue slowly fucking my face, I spread my legs, revealing my hot pink glistening pussy, and start to tease my hard clit. Flicking it quickly as I moan on your massive member. Quickly, I plunge two fingers into my sopping wet pussy, a soft squelching sound accompanying my slurping on your thick cock, one hand moving up to pinch my nipples, the other on your ass cheek, my nails biting into your skin for leverage as you pick up speed and violate my mouth.

Oh that feels absolutely incredible, and daddy loves you so much for doing it for him. Your being such a good little slur for daddy. My oh my your little pussy is absolutely soaked and dripping think daddy'd going to have to taste his little girl before he slides his nice thick hard cock inside her tight little pussy.
 
My hand on the back of your head..holding you in place....thrusting my cock down your hungry greedy throat..your nose and lips buried in my dick hair....you gasping for breath....a long thick string of saliva hanging from your chin...
Yummmmmmmmm!!
 
Why are you stopping there, she'd convulse....and you could hold her hand behind her head...and make her spasm before letting her up for a tiny breath....while you felt the tears from her eyes down on your cock.....


Starring down until she started to excite.......and more well....just figured I'd contribute...
 
As I feel your mouth milking the cum out of ny cock, I thrust 2 fingers into your pussy and slowly fuck you with them. You love having fingers in your pussy as you suck cock, don't you, you dirty girl?
 
I have a craving to take a mouthful of your pussy splashing juice and dribble it over your hard dark nipples while slipping those fingers in your stretched ass~hole just a little bit deeper...
 
Dear you have been a bad girl; Snta and I are both unhappy. I am gonmg to keep fucking you iwh this dildo until you jst about cum; then stop, smoke acigar, then restart. Doing this over nd over agian, until you plead with me to cum. And then maybe I'LL....................
 
Wow, hon. I know I am absolutely wrong in this thread, but can't help to comment and say that you are a lovely little slut. Would love to watch you and your daddy play. I am sure you make him proud.
Have lots of fun! xx
 
Well I hope after you read what I have to say you will want to chat to this daddy :) you do seem to be a very dirty girl and certainly need to be treated accordingly.

Your laying on your back. you knees pulled up against your little chest. Perfect little hands holding them against you as I tower over you. Your tight little panties hugging the bald puffy little cunt lips. Showing perfectly the shape of your swollen little mound. I place my large rough hand over the front of your panties and gently press down. Slowly rubbing against your little mound. The soft fabric slolwy begins slipping between your moist and swollen pussy lips. Your bare skin coming into contact with my rough hands as you let out a gasp. Hooking my thumbs into the sides of the panties I pull them down. Revealing your glistening wet little slit. Seeping cunt juices. I lean forward. The tip of my tongue out stretched. Gently brushing it over each of the swollen lips. Watching with great satisfaction as you lift yourself up to try meet my tongue. Your little hips bucking up to my mouth. Using my fingers I spread your lips. Revealing your silky pink flesh and tiny clenched little hole. Glistening with wetness. Gently begin to prod the hot tip of my tongue against your little hole. Your sweet nectar tingling on the tip of my tongue as I taste you for the first time. I let out a groan.

Well that's a little taster. If you like it then I will be more than happy to send more :)
 
Daddy you say? Are you so sure that's what you want? I've got a solution to that. Send me a message sometime and maybe I'll show you what I've got. ;)
 
Get me

Love the title here, and love hearing those words -
'Get me wet Daddy' and other words as well

G
 
Back
Top