Beyond the Wall...

Wildling

Really Experienced
Beyond the Wall... (New pic 11/12/14)

Hello Literoticans,
I'm Wildling.

I've been a bit bored here beyond the wall lately, so have decided to liven my life a little bit up by wading in here. I'm new to this place... sort of. I was here in the past, under another name. You probably don't remember me.

Things you should know:
  • I'm a human, of the female variety.
  • I'm a big geek (and yes, the thread and my name are both GRRM references, and yes, I've read the books, long before the show came out ;) ) I like everything from books to graphic novels to gaming, but I tend to dabble more than really fall into one thing.
  • I'm going to share only what I feel comfortable with, and I won't be taking any requests.
  • I do not want to fuck/flirt with anyone on here. This is purely for my own amusement and what happens on the forum, stays here. Please don't be creepy. Saying you like my panties is fine, but asking me to mail them to you... creepy!

So anyhoo, here goes nothing.

<3 (Newest picture "back/Nov 11")
1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,Back

Attachments

• pic1.jpg
    pic1.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 2,153
  • pic2.jpg
    pic2.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 1,900
Last edited:
Hello Literoticans,
I'm Wildling.

I've been a bit bored here beyond the wall lately, so have decided to liven my life a little bit up by wading in here. I'm new to this place... sort of. I've been here in the past, under another name. You probably don't remember me.

Things you should know:
  • I'm a big geek (and yes, the thread and my name are both GRRM references, and yes, I've read the books, long before the show came out ;) ) I like everything from books to graphic novels to gaming, but I tend to dabble more than really fall into one thing.
  • I'm going to share only what I feel comfortable with, and I won't be taking any requests.
  • I do not want to flirt with, or fuck with anyone on here. This is purely for my own amusement and what happens on the forum, stays here. Please don't be creepy. Saying you like my panties is fine, but asking me to mail them to you... creepy!

<3

Welcome back Wildling. Hope you plan to hang around a while. :)

Hello Literoticans,
I'm Wildling.

I've been a bit bored here beyond the wall lately, so have decided to liven my life a little bit up by wading in here. I'm new to this place... sort of. I've been here in the past, under another name. You probably don't remember me.

Things you should know:
  • I do not want to flirt with, or fuck with anyone on here. This is purely for my own amusement and what happens on the forum, stays here. Please don't be creepy. Saying you like my panties is fine, but asking me to mail them to you... creepy!

<3
Great first post! Welcome.

Hello Literoticans,
I'm Wildling.

Things you should know:

<3

Yeah this has a serious amount of potential.

If the intent is genuine and the words are intriguing, you will find what you seek ^_^

You're welcome Wildling.

:kiss:

And I'd love to see the fun you going to have:)
Enjoy;)

I'll try to make it worth seeing! ;)

Great first post! Welcome.

Thank you.

Yeah this has a serious amount of potential.

Hah, I'll try to live up to my potential. (You snuck in there while I was posting!)

Last edited:
Hello Literoticans,
I'm Wildling.

Things you should know:

<3

Simply stunning!

Hello Literoticans,
I'm Wildling.

Things you should know:

<3

• Female is my favorite variety of human.
  • I'm a geek, myself.
  • I won't request anything that would make you uncomfortable.
  • I like what I'm seeing, but I'll try to keep my creepy at a dull roar.
  • What in the hell is GRRM???

Really really tasty and beautiful
Thank you!

Simply stunning!
I appreciate the sentiment! :)

• Female is my favorite variety of human.
  • I'm a geek, myself.
  • I won't request anything that would make you uncomfortable.
  • I like what I'm seeing, but I'll try to keep my creepy at a dull roar.
  • What in the hell is GRRM???

I don't have a favourite variety, really, for myself. Men and women are both pretty interesting, in their own ways.

I appreciate anyone who can keep their creepiness at a level that doesn't make people uncomfortable. I recognize that some of the posters here want a certain type of attention that includes some pretty heavy flirting or potential for off-board interaction (or at least want to act in a way that seems to encourage that), but thats not me.

I know from my past here that putting that out there in the beginning makes this a lot more fun on my end!

A GRRM is George RR Martin, author of a particular series of books that now has a very popular show on HBO. ;)

Nice to see a geek on the boards again:). And @ monster dude grrm is just grim as in the tv show about fairy tales:).

Nice to see a geek on the boards again:). And @ monster dude grrm is just grim as in the tv show about fairy tales:).
Nope! Incorrect ;)

Nice start, please continue.
Thanks.

#whistle from the crowd
hot secretary look?
If its a look, its just the one I have, not something I'm putting on.

Aaaaaaand subscribed!

John Snow would be impressed by those first two pics! As am I!

* Jon Snow

Just one more for tonight.

Attachments

• pic3.jpg
    pic3.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 1,813
eiditng my post cause I read through the thread and saw you had explained it , and also game of thrones :p

Last edited:
These are some lovely pictures that you've posted so far. Thanks for sharing 'em. You're a real cutie :)

very interesting start, although I'm certainly not the one to understand your allusions at all :) they're fun to read anyway, and it's always a pleasure to see a thread of an intelligent geeky girl here on lit who happens to be really hot as well... welcome back!

Very lovely images. Thank you for sharing them with us. I look forward to seeing what you decide to share in the future.

I was going to welcome you to the forums, but it appears you've been here a few years longer than I. Instead I'll compliment your photos in (hopefully) an uncreepy manner.

I like your...wait...those are panties? Um, please don't mail them to me.

Sorry, couldn't help myself. Loverly photos. Thanks for sharing.

Back