The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
*stands up and shakes wings off*[/I]

*picks wings up and offers to glue them back on* :D

I'm turning in for the night. Have a trip planned to the Caerleon Roman amphitheatre for tomorrow, to have a look around and see the Roman re-enactors display. Via plenty of traffic lights for Son'n'Heir (it's his current fascination - that, and lifts).
 
*picks wings up and offers to glue them back on* :D

I'm turning in for the night. Have a trip planned to the Caerleon Roman amphitheatre for tomorrow, to have a look around and see the Roman re-enactors display. Via plenty of traffic lights for Son'n'Heir (it's his current fascination - that, and lifts).

Night Beastie...Have fun tomorrow. Will probably be around at some point tomorrow. Need to take bus to buy ciggies and drop books off at the libary. Maybe even buy some food while I'm at it. *angels have to eat too, ya know*
 
See the kind of trouble my pesky characters get into? (this is from Brick's POV)

“Niko,” the other woman said, “I promised her. I’ll explain it all to you later, but right now we have to help. I owe her that much.”

Brick almost laughed out loud when Niko cursed, then capitulated. He thought the man a weak fool for going to all this trouble over a woman. The only thing that kept the laughter in check was a pair of bright green eyes that smiled so sweetly. He was starting to understand Pavli’s need to keep his wife happy.

“Which way?” Niko growled.

“We have to go down,” the angel said. “They keep him in the lab downstairs. I hope he’s still there.”

“We’ll find him, honey,” the other woman said. “You sure you’re okay?”

It took a moment for Brick to realize she had directed her question at him. He grunted and waved her on, taking a moment to make sure the angel was where he could keep an eye on her—and keep her safe when the time came. There was something about her, a gentleness that he’d never known. Most women looked on him with fear, but this one had no problem meeting his eyes. She showed real concern for him, stopping every few minutes to check the amount of blood on his bandage.

Shaking his head, he tried to clear his mind. He didn’t have time to think about the petal soft fingers that touched him from time to time, or the way her curls danced around her face like a hundred butterflies. He had to stop looking at the light in her eyes and the dimple on the left side of her mouth that showed when she smiled. Focus, he told himself.

I would love to read the whole chapter :rolleyes:
 
I wasn't coming after you :D
I was just sharpening something :rolleyes:

Yeah, right. :rolleyes:

*picks wings up and offers to glue them back on* :D

I'm turning in for the night. Have a trip planned to the Caerleon Roman amphitheatre for tomorrow, to have a look around and see the Roman re-enactors display. Via plenty of traffic lights for Son'n'Heir (it's his current fascination - that, and lifts).

'Night, Beastie.
 
Hello, naked people. :kiss::kiss:

Excuse the bleary eyes. I lay down at 6 for a 'cat nap' and just woke up. Bad kitty. :cattail:
 
Ugh. Sounds ugly.

I never said they were a fashion statement. They're just for protecting your feet when you're working.

workshoes.jpg
 
Well, I haven't been nearly as productive as you, Molly! Although I did write a business plan today....that's fiction, right? :rolleyes:

In any case, between the writing, the heat and the errands I did after work, I was tired enough to put my feet up before dinner...

Did Bear say we're having salmon? :)

Oh, wanna see my new shoes! http://shop.crocs.com/pc-2005-4-ginger.aspx?navcategories=3,128

Hi Di!

Hi Everybody :D
:rose: to Nero. How ya doing?

I never said they were a fashion statement. They're just for protecting your feet when you're working.

workshoes.jpg

I had some similar to those in blue once. I hated them, but better than the regular work boots with steel toes.
 
Women's fashion? Heck, I have only the most minimal connection with men's fashion. Does it sort of fit? Is it comfortable? I'll wear it.

I kind of have the same philosophy, especially about footwear. That's why this pair is sooooo cool. The comfort of crocs and acceptable office wear in one neat little package.

I'm going to run an errand and hunt or gather some dinner. Back soon. :kiss:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top