Corrupting a new slave and her daughter

madison_mofo

Virgin
Joined
Nov 25, 2012
Posts
1
Corrupting a new slave and her daughter [Open]

I met her one weekend at the gym. I was 30 at the time, in good shape, around 6'0", with short brown hair and a scruffy beard. She was a little bit older looking, maybe 36 or so, but a definite MILF. As I ran around the track I couldn't help but have my eyes glue to her face and her body every time I passed by her, working out her abs on a mat. We made eye contact once or twice and the next time I passed by, she was on all fours, doing an exercise where she arched her back and lifted one leg at a time. This showed off her magnificent figure. I was guessing she was 36-25-38D, around 5'4", the type of girl you could really toss around the room. She wore tight black leggings that hugged around her tiny waist, and a dark blue, sleeveless athletic top. Her face was cute and triangular and she had jet black hair pulled back in a playful looking ponytail. Her eyes were well painted with eyeliner but she didn't appear to wear other makeup. Her expression was slightly stand-offish but I knew that was just RBF.

I approached her without thinking twice. "How's your workout going?" I said.

At first, she seemed to be startled, but had already pulled out her headphones and was standing to greet me. "Not bad, you?"

"Good," I said. I decided to be forward with her. "I'm Eric. Are you single?"

"Yes," she said, blushing.

"What's your name?"

"Emily," she said.

"I'll take you out tonight," I said. "Give me your number."

She bashfully took my extended phone and punched in her digits. By the forms of her mannerisms, I knew she was shy and malleable. Guys probably rarely approached her because of how sexy she looked, but deep down she just wanted an alpha male to walk up and own her. She would be very submissive, a perfect slave personality, but she might require some training. I knew from the get go that my only plan was to seduce her and gradually break her. I would make her obsess over me more and more until her whole life hung in the balance and she was completely under my control. Then I would either marry or dump her. Whatever I felt like on the day. What can I say, I'm ruthless.

At that moment a younger version of her walked right up to her. She had red hair, cut short in a pixie cut, and her body was just a little bit less curvy and tighter. There was a gap between her thighs and she dressed almost identically to her mom. Her teeth were incredibly straight and she seemed to be naturally smiling and innocent. When she saw me, however, her smile faltered and she looked very confused, unsure whether to direct her eyes to me or her mom. Emily blushed once again, looking at me for a second as if in asking permission.

"This is my daughter, Cara," she said.

"So nice to meet you," I said to her daughter, without even looking at her. I kept my eyes glued on Emily. I knew right away what my strategy would be. First I would bring the mother under my utter control, and then I would use her to get me to Cara. Whether willingly, or through subtle modes of corruption and deception.

"Is she in college?" I asked Emily.

"No, she's just finishing high school," she said. "Car's just 18," she said, smiling prettily and looking back at her daughter, who blushed and looked embarrassed that these adults were talking about her right in front of her face. There was more of that to come. I was going to play these two minxes against each other, make them compete for my affection.

I wonder what would come next?

[Looking for a long-term RP with lots of action, BDSM, and mental & physical kinkiness :). Looking for female to RP both mom and daughter.]
 
Last edited:
Back
Top