Shy no longer....

*hops closer to Kat*
Well hellooooooooooooooooo there.
Maybe we could discuss this further...in my burrow.
*waggles brows*

Hmmmm I think a trip to your burrow to... Discuss your pics and voice sounds rather, um, stimulating!

*winks seductively*

*peeks her bunny nose in*

Hello, BunnyLovers.

*looks sheepish, kicks the dirt with her toe*

I have been a bad bunny. I shouldn't have just hopped off like I did with nary a word. I got caught up in life when I got back and took a little impromptu hiatus. I am sorry to have worried anyone and do so very much appreciate the messages, thoughts, and concern. You are all so lovely and wonderful. I will attempt to be a better bunny!

But...

*blushes slightly, peeking about*

I know I should accept my punishment in the meantime. Who is willing to deliver a few spankings?

Woop! Woop! The bunny is back! Good to see :D. And good effort at making amends. Just thinking of the spanking to be delivered .....

*wiggles her bunny tail*
I should hop around some more then!
*hop hop hop*

/laugh
If only it were that easy, darling.

*hops closer to Kat*
Well hellooooooooooooooooo there.
Maybe we could discuss this further...in my burrow.
*waggles brows*

I bet there is a line /giggle
Welcome back sweetie; hope you had a wonderful time in Europe!!!

What a choice..
I tend to enjoy choices...here or there....front or back...floor or bed... /beam

It's always easy to jump on a plane! ;)
But not always easy to pay for it! /giggle

Who could spank with that impish grin on your face????:rolleyes:, Okay, I could...
Somehow I think we would muddle through and make it work /wink

I'm a fan!
Yay! I do like meeting new BunnyLovers!

Of course I kept your couch warm. I wouldn't have it any other way. That's what good Italian gentlemen do for fine ladies like yourself.
I -knew- I could count on your, Wantsome! There it is! My lovely couch and it's all snuggly warm. Except for maybe this part here...hrm.... *devilish grin*
C'mere, you!

Sorry to say that stroking ourselves is only part of what we do watching your pictures.
Well I kind of hoped moaning and panting would be part of it too! /laugh

Very nice pics, hope you post more soon!
I hope so too honestly! It is a matter of finding the time when the mood is right....sometimes tricky.

Hmmmm I think a trip to your burrow to... Discuss your pics and voice sounds rather, um, stimulating!

*winks seductively*
I am so very glad you think so! Just right this way....
*pushes open the door to her burrow*
/giggle

Woop! Woop! The bunny is back! Good to see :D. And good effort at making amends. Just thinking of the spanking to be delivered .....
Well...I am perfectly capable of being a good bunny. I just often choose not ot be! But in this case, I knew I had to own up to what I had done. /wink

Welcome back sweetie; hope you had a wonderful time in Europe!!!
I did! It was so very wonderful and exciting!!

I -knew- I could count on your, Wantsome! There it is! My lovely couch and it's all snuggly warm. Except for maybe this part here...hrm.... *devilish grin*
C'mere, you!

Rule #1. Never pass up an invitation from a sexy lady. /running toward couch

The afternoon has just improved here in the UK. the sun has just come from behind a cloud :D
Awwww shucks! *looks shy*
/giggle

Yes, now that you have returned!!
I am such a lucky bunny to have such dedicated fans!

Thanks for the index.
You are quite welcome. I personally hate digging through posts for the good stuff! Makes it a lot easier /beam

Rule #1. Never pass up an invitation from a sexy lady. /running toward couch
That is a -very- good rule to have and I encourage it greatly. /wink

Such a sexy voice! love the soundclip.
Please please please do a part 2 so we can hear you get off in the shower:devil:

Back