Rubydlite and the selfie thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ready for Easter to be over...easy week coming up for me after the holidays though. :D

Omelet you get away with these bad jokes just for today but tomorrow, the yolks on you (Ewww, that was bad even for me)

Ready for Easter to be over...easy week coming up for me after the holidays though. :D
Over?!?! My fun has yet to begin......big dinner tomorrow.....the furry bunny visits....
Omelet you get away with these bad jokes just for today but tomorrow, the yolks on you (Ewww, that was bad even for me)

Ha...you crack me up....and I deserve one day of yolking around;)

Happy Easter:)

attachment.php

Last edited:
Hey everyone....I have company for the next few days (the kind I deserve an award for) but I wanted to let you all know...my naughty packages have arrived.
Naughty nurse ruby and her treats will appear soon(ish)...with replies;)

Hey everyone....I have company for the next few days (the kind I deserve an award for) but I wanted to let you all know...my naughty packages have arrived.

Oh...let the fun begin!

I needed a makeover (read....I had to cover the grey....wowzers)

attachment.php

attachment.php

Holy wowzers you have a beautiful face. I adore these pictures, and I have to say your body lives up to the very high bar set by that face. Just amazing. :heart:

Eagerly awaiting rubydlite:nana::nana::nana::nana:

Sorry guys...still no replies but I snuck these just after getting in from supper...hope it holds you over;) bah.....company grr rrrr....

And.....I won't lie...after clipping these babies on....the turn on was immediate....now to have someone give them a tug....and a lick:devil:
Yes....the clips are a bit stripperish....maybe??....but they still hurt so good in the same way...

And...completely unrelated.....I just stumbled over this cover duo.....
I'm in love with both these artists....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCMLwbdSrTY&feature=youtube_gdata_player

attachment.php
attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:
Sorry guys...still no replies but I snuck these just after getting in from supper...hope it holds you over;) bah.....company grr rrrr....

And.....I won't lie...after clipping these babies on....the turn on was immediate....now to have someone give them a tug....and a lick:devil:
Yes....the clips are a bit stripperish....maybe??....but they still hurt so good in the same way...

And...completely unrelated.....I just stumbled over this cover duo.....
I'm in love with both these artists....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCMLwbdSrTY&feature=youtube_gdata_player

attachment.php
attachment.php

attachment.php

Oh.shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back