the Authors’ Hangout LITEROTICA/A.I.R. 2012-2015 Themed Contests Support Thread…

Status
Not open for further replies.
image.php

Who cares if he keeps on winning his own fake contests?

Fake contests my dear? Check out the LITEROTICA ones if you want to see some fakery! Mind you it’s always fun to see the winners of the LITEROTICA contests – there’s always a surprise from our QUEEN. This time we’ve got 2 LESBIAN winners? As if...

Just checked the scores and vote totals for three contest stories. Guess which of the three didn’t win anything? The MANU winner got bypassed? I wonder why?

Higher score, hundreds and hundreds more votes, more comments, more often favorite and one hundred thousand more views! LAUREL in Wonderland? However I’m sure the QUEEN’S resident math genius, darkboy, will again cum up with some explanation for this travesty...

And people ask me why there is an A.I.R.!


FIRST PRIZE: Playing with Her Heart
by redzinger (11/26/14) 4.80 (104) 4 comments, 1 favorited and 12,128 views.

SECOND PRIZE: Elves' Tale: A Christmas Romance
by jsragmanus 4.74 (243) 7 comments, 41 favorited, 14,295 views.

image.php

NOPE – NO PRIZE FOR THIS ONE: What I Did On My Christmas Vacation
by Tx Tall Tales 4.84 (1975) 68 comments, 144 favorited, 114,060 views
.​
 
The scores were far higher when the contest ended. I wonder where all those troll votes came from... Ah, yes, I think we have an answer. Anything that ain't Incest is on your hit list.

More bullshit by the king of bullshit. Now lets see what bullshit you come up with for your fake contest. This should be interesting.
 
Oh god, I laughed so feckin' hard at his audacious claim of this being real. :D What are you taking for breakfast, scouries? LSD?




Anyway, it's a waste of time to argue with a brain-dead zombie like you. :cool:
 
Oh great! Another visit from the dumb Texan and his latest pet ALT – the bowlful bard

And no dear a.i.r. members the dumb one has never written a million view bestseller … nor a 1000 comment story … nor a 5000 vote story (let alone a 48,000 vote one) …

image.php
135813158_magazine_two_toilets_small_93288_answer_2_xlarge.jpeg
image.php


So please ignore this silly old man and let us all get back to the

[size=+2]ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.)[/size]

and the

2014 Xmas/New Years Contest
 
image.php


Oh my Gawd! Boxy? We had a Holiday visit from the one and only Boxy!

What a treat!

tumblr_n4a6nvZcxS1ra163eo1_r1_400.gif

Merry Xmas Boxy from all your friends in ScouriesWorld
 
[size=+2]ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.)[/size]

2014 Xmas/New Years Contest

085242Fingertips-handjob.gif

Just a reminder - we're still accepting entries and will be until the end of the month!
 
2012 “READERS CHOICE AWARDS” finally all awarded!

image.php


And yes before we go into an analysis of the prize winning stories I’d like to take a minute to thank LAUREL for taking the time to get these prizes awarded (no matter how late). We know she’s had a busy year what with all the site upgrades so her finally taking the time to address this issue should be commended.

Thanks!

So what does the annual ScouriesWorld analysis of the results show? Has the situation improved? Or is it more of the same old story of certain categories being favored while others are ignored? And did “chapters” of stories continue to dominate the win list at the expense of complete stories?

And in 2012 did these awards truly become “readers choices” or did they simply continue to be an avenue on which her highness rewarded her friends and the types of stories she prefers – not the ones the sites readers prefer?

Sadly it was a year of just more of the same!

The sites most popular categories with our readers, the ones that attract the most views, votes, favorites and comments were again shut out.

FIRST TIME blanked!
GROUP ignored!
INCEST shut out!
LOVING WIVES unloved!
NON CONSENT got none!

So you’re wondering which categories walked away with the gold?

Well the QUEEN decided that NON CONSENT and SCI FI should win 18 of the 36 prizes (50% for those mathematically challenged). “Huh? What the heck?” you’re probably muttering to yourself as you scratch your head. “Isn’t this an erotic story site?”

Apparently not according to the good QUEEN. It seems that she and MANU spend their free time pretending they’re werewolves and/or alien visitors to the planet as they role play the characters in their winning stories.

FYI other categories that received more than one prize included ROMANCE (5), NOVELS (3), and GAY, INTERACIAL and EC (all with 2).

Chaptered stories again dominated the winners with 24 out of 36 being chapters of a longer story and not a complete story.

Don’t you wish that just for once the QUEEN awarded these prizes as conceived – to the READERS CHOICES and not to the palaces.

I do… and I'm
 
[size=+2]ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.)[/size]


2014 Xmas/New Years Contest

tumblr_n5lb2kWjGQ1tbsp09o1_500.jpg


Dear airians – please be advised that I’m off on my Xmas break starting tomorrow and will not be posting very often over the next 2 weeks.

Don’t worry though – we of course will still be accepting entries in the contest until the 31st and will then announce the winners during the first week of 2015.

We have also sent out ballots for the “Freddie” and ‘sarah” awards and those winners will be likewise announced in early January.

Finally I’d like to wish all of our members a merry holiday season and a happy new year!
 
[size=+2]ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.)[/size]


2014 Xmas/New Years Contest

judith_fox-perfect_summer_sex_outdoors-private-ijwp.com-003.jpg


Dear airians – I'm still on vacation but thought I'd just take a sec and remind you that you still have a few more days to submit to me. So get writing!

The winners will be announced around the 8th or 9th of January.

Finally I’d like to wish all of our members a merry holiday season and a happy new year!
 
Last edited:
sexy-happy-new-year-girl-2015.jpg


from the

[size=+2]ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.)[/size]

And yes best new year wishes are extended even to the oggman!

image.php


Yes our poor Englishman did get a bit irritated over the fact that his threads were so far outclassed by our airian ones
but don’t believe for a moment that he has been ignoring us!
Now that he’s retired he spends much of his day studying the works of
LITEROTICA'S #1 author mr. james r scouries esq…​
 
Winners Announced!!!

[size=+2]A.I.R. 2014 Xmas/New Years Story CONTEST[/size]


On behalf of all of us associated with the ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS I'd like to offer congrats to the OFFICIAL LITEROTICA winners (except for the cheaters).

I’d also like to post the WINTER HOLIDAY CONTEST winners as picked by the ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS. These selections are not official LITEROTICA winners. Instead they were designed to reward stories that were the true #1 choices of our readers. Least read stories don’t make it over here!

We also like to take a second and ask all of you to remember the brilliant BOSTONFICTIONWRITER who was murdered over two years ago. RIP big guy.

A.I.R. 2014 Xmas/New Years Story Contest AWARD WINNERS

A.I.R. 2014 Xmas/New Years Story Contest
BEST STORY IN THE CONTEST


What I Did on My Christmas Vacation by Tx Tall Tales


A.I.R. 2014 Xmas/New Years Story Contest
MOST VIEWS RECEIVED WINNER


Mpm’s Special Christmas Present by rmdexter


A.I.R. 2014 Xmas/New Years Story Contest
MOST COMMENTS RECEIVED WINNER


Jail Breaking by RichadGerald


A.I.R. 2014 Xmas/New Years Story Contest
MOST VOTES RECEIVED WINNER


Sibling Rivalry by ilikeithot6308


A.I.R. 2014 Xmas/New Years Story Contest
HIGHEST RATED WINNER


My Sister the Christmas Cruise Slut by BuckyDuckman


Thank you boxy for sparing our readers the tiresome and odious pauletta.

Certain stories were disqualified for category problems, failure to follow the theme, or other major infractions. Various authors who broke the one contest-one story rule had their entries thrown out (except for top 25 “most favorited”).

All Non-Erotic stories were disqualified as well as the twenty-four stories identified by our association computers as ALT authored stories. All SURVIVOR CONTEST stories were also disqualified.

Congratulations to our winners – well done!​

*Under the ASSOCIATIONS rules a story/author can only win one prize in any contest.
** Minimum numbers of votes are required to qualify in the various categories
 
[size=+2]ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.)[/size]

2015 Valentines Day Contest

)ny-bed-blonde-pink-lingerie-busty-underwear-panties-Sexy-Pics-Imagineglow-Love-nice-Sexy-women-top-favourites-giggity_large.jpg



You can begin submitting your stories on January 10th and up until February 10th . We encourage all contestants to submit their stories as early in the submission window as possible. Those authors who try to abuse the system by entering their stories at the very last hour (using the infamous darkboy technique) will risk having their stories disqualified.

The winners will be announced on or around February 14th

You can discuss this special contest on the tigerlady’s AHland toady thread, or of course here on the #1 A.I.R. thread.

PLEASE NOTE:
While the LITEROTICA Valentines Day Contest runs at the same time as the A.I.R. Contest the two are totally separate and run under a different set of rules.​

RULES (for the A.I.R. section of the contest):
(see the QUEEN for this weeks LITEROTICA Rules and their interpretation)

- All submissions must be stand-alone stories created for this contest theme. We will not accept individual chapters of a larger work submitted separately.

- Nor will stories featuring characters, locales, plot lines, etc., etc., that have been previously used by the author be accepted (no sequels, run ons, continuations, chapters etc).

- Prizes will be awarded in the following categories (a story can only win one prize in each contest):

1) Best Overall Story
2) Most Views
3) Most Comments
4) Most Votes
5) Highest Score

- A story has to accrue a minimum of 250 votes to be eligible (higher in some categories). The vote, comment, view, favorite, and score numbers that are reported by LITEROTICA will be used subject to final verification by the A.I.R. Computer Center.

- Authors are prohibited from voting or commenting on their own stories. Their votes on competing stories will also be swept away.

- Story must have a Valentines Day Theme.

- It must be erotic in content.

- Non-Human/Science-Fiction category stories will not be accepted in this contest.

- Story must not exceed 4 LITEROTICA pages in length.

- Each author is allowed only one submission (under his name and his various ALTS – ie darkboy and the lesslight ALT are allowed only one entry - not two) per contest.

-An exception to this rule has been made for Top 25 “Most Favorited” authors – they are allowed two or three depending upon their ranking.

- No character may be named Pauletta.

- Don’t just submit some rehashed story you’ve been working on for years. We want something fresh. Be creative!

- The "least viewed" story in the contest has absolutely no chance of winning a prize.

- A.I.R. reserves the right to disqualify without notice or explanation any story in which any kind of cheating or vote-tampering is suspected.

- Every story that meets the above criteria and is submitted to LITEROTICA during the contest period will be automatically entered into the A.I.R. contest. No special submission form must be filled out. We believe in inclusivity!

- If you have any questions regarding any of the above or anything pertaining to our contests, feel free to contact me by PM or email, or post any questions you have on this thread.

Good Luck!!!
 
[size=+2]ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.)[/size]

2015 Valentines Day Contest

abl3b9py.gif

we are now open for business..
 
[size=+2]ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.)[/size]

2015 Valentines Day Contest

tumblr_ngouhkku7I1r8bjnao1_500.jpg

she's posted her Valentines story... have you?..
 
[size=+2]ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.)[/size]

2015 Valentines Day Contest

tumblr_mvro1d1uRW1qkcds1o1_1280.jpg

so write the story already! I can't wait all night for it....
 
snob.jpg

Finish and submit them all.

image.php

Yep. No limit on the number of entries.

image.php

As long as they are stand alone stories, NOT chapters.

The above was posted on the tigergirl/oggy thread and we’d like to make sure that all LITEROTICANS
understand that authors are only allowed one entry in the A.I.R. contest unless you are a ‘top ten’ author.
And no, we don’t allow cheaters to try and slip one by us using an ALT.
 
[size=+2]ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.)[/size]

2015 Valentines Day Contest

jncCZLJ.jpg

won't you write me a valentines story? you will! :kiss::kiss::kiss:
 
[size=+2]ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.)[/size]

2015 Valentines Day Contest

ttl020a.jpg

he submitted a story so he’s getting his reward :kiss:
 
[size=+2]ASSOCIATION of INDEPENDENT READERS (A.I.R.)[/size]

wishes all americans a MLK Day to remember

mlk-day-charlotte-nc-2013.jpg
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top