Eating Your Own Cum

I love the taste, I love the warmth, I love the feel of it on me and licking it off. Always have...

Oh yeah

When I was younger I could self suck and often used to spunk into my own mouth - now I'm not so supple - Still love to taste my load as well as others guys cum. I love to eat my wifes creampies too

help needed...

maybe i posted this to the wrong thread earlier as i havent had any reply...

i was hoping for some help with finding something. whats it called when a guy fantasises about a girl sucking another guy off while he waits outside, then goes in when the first guy leaves, and sees the girl play with the first guys cum in front of him? seeing and tasting the left over evidence so he knows what shes been up to. but also to note...not wanting to see the first guy at all or be involved with him, just the girl once the first guy leaves. please...any help with terms would be appreciated. then a google search may be easier!! especially any vids that you know of? thanks.

farouk1234 said:
maybe i posted this to the wrong thread earlier as i havent had any reply...

i was hoping for some help with finding something. whats it called when a guy fantasises about a girl sucking another guy off while he waits outside, then goes in when the first guy leaves, and sees the girl play with the first guys cum in front of him? seeing and tasting the left over evidence so he knows what shes been up to. but also to note...not wanting to see the first guy at all or be involved with him, just the girl once the first guy leaves. please...any help with terms would be appreciated. then a google search may be easier!! especially any vids that you know of? thanks.
wish I could help, but I have not heard of this as a special name - it sounds like a variation of cuckolding

"A cuckold is a married man whose wife has sex with other men. In current usage it sometimes refers to non-married couples in committed relationships as well, although the traditional meaning is a man whose wife is adulterous."

good luck

Ummm, my partner had me jerk off on her breasts once and then immedietly pulled my head down and made me lick my come off. It was strange and I kinda sorta liked it, but what I liked more was after I finished she peed in my mouth.

Now THAT I really enjoyed:)

yes

My wife likes to have me cum on her tits, she rubs my load all over them then I lick it off. We both enjoy this, of course I suck my cum from her pussy after we fuck.

justwantmore said:
Ummm, my partner had me jerk off on her breasts once and then immedietly pulled my head down and made me lick my come off. It was strange and I kinda sorta liked it, but what I liked more was after I finished she peed in my mouth.

Now THAT I really enjoyed:)

i think i know her!

Eating my cum is so exciting

I've wondered if i was the only guy that thought about this. Glad to find this thread.

Today I jerked off in a sauna at the gym. It's always so exciting to do this because of the risk of being caught. I wish I could find another guy that would enjoy the same thing. I would love to watch another guy jerk off and taste his load. Today I came in my hand and quickly ate it. Makes me horny just thinking about it again. Ready to do it again.

I'd love to share pics of guys jerking off. I'm married but very bi curious. Let me see your cock.

ttm_mtt said:
This led to seeing if I could get closer every night. Then a few weeks later, yep my LIPS could touch! Hot Damm!!

This led to trying in a different manner. Straddling the corner of my bed, I could grab on the springs underneath the mattress, and curl my self up, using my arms to drag my shoulders and head down. This also forced my hips up. Not just lips this time, but the whole head goes in my mouth! And I and bobbing and thrusting as best I can. 3 minutes later, I get a mouthful. I'm not really surprised (I knew what happened when you whack off) but at the suddeness of it. I actually got my first blow job from myself!!! (and 2nd 3rd, etc) Not really knowing what to do, I sat up and swallowed. Wierd texture and taste.

I too managed to perfect this technique when I was a young lad and not yet asking the girlfriends to blow me. I found it not by accident by by sheer willpower! ;) I had to suck it.

So, one day I flip my legs over, tucked between the wall and my bed, and it just reached my lips. I relaxed as much as I could and then tried again and - slip - into my mouth went my head and about an inch. I was in heaven - it was super sensitive and my tongue felt great sucking and slurping. I knew I would come but was still surprised by how fast I went from zero to sixty - wham! - come everywhere. Absolute ropes shooting into my mouth and then on my cheek as I shook in awe from the feeling. I didn't care for the taste (for some reason I love precum but not 'the' come)

Anyway, it didn't matter - I found that summer to be one of the best in my life. :)

My wife loves getting me on my back with the mouth open and my legs bent to my shoulders. She then jerks me off until I come straight into the mouth. She scoops up anything that lands on my face and makes me lick it off too. I love it.

======>>~~~~~

rlizu said:
My wife loves getting me on my back with the mouth open and my legs bent to my shoulders. She then jerks me off until I come straight into the mouth. She scoops up anything that lands on my face and makes me lick it off too. I love it.
I am so jealous!

My Cock

I put a new pic of my cock for my profile.

So, who wants to suck it and make it hard. Then when I cum, where do you want my cum?

Guys and gals please respond.

geilguy said:
I put a new pic of my cock for my profile.

So, who wants to suck it and make it hard. Then when I cum, where do you want my cum?

Guys and gals please respond.

Damn nice. I prefer in my mouth!

eating your own cum

i love the taste of my pre cum and the load while it is still warm , but i still prefer the taste of anothers cum most of all ...

xdressslut said:
i love the taste of my pre cum and the load while it is still warm , but i still prefer the taste of anothers cum most of all ...

MMMMMMMMMMMMMM I would really love to help you out with that Love ;) And then maybe I could taste yours . :nana:

Pics of your cock

I would love to see pics of your nice cocks!!!

And pussies.

Finally

I finally tasted my cum. Immediately loose interest after cumming, like most guys, so I finally tried the knees-up cum-in-my-mouth. Oh, fuck yeah! I almost pulled away, but came and shot several times in my mouth and on my face.

I felt foolish but loved it. I licked up the cum around my mouth - that can't be described, must be experienced. I then wiped up and got dressed, forever changed. Now I know what cum tastes like. I wonder what other guys' cum tastes like?

bifocal said:
I finally tasted my cum. Immediately loose interest after cumming, like most guys, so I finally tried the knees-up cum-in-my-mouth. Oh, fuck yeah! I almost pulled away, but came and shot several times in my mouth and on my face.

I felt foolish but loved it. I licked up the cum around my mouth - that can't be described, must be experienced. I then wiped up and got dressed, forever changed. Now I know what cum tastes like. I wonder what other guys' cum tastes like?

welcome to the club

I too felt foolish the first (actually first few times) but it tasted great and who cares..

Its funny but you sound exactly like me. After the first time I tasted my own I too wondered what others tasted like and I am still wondering.

I've done the legs up against the wall and unload in my mouth technique (and that's fun), but another way is to cum in a cup or glass and use a straw to quickly suck the whole load into my mouth. If you suck hard it's kind of like getting a load shot into your mouth. This way you get the whole load. Only downside is that you really have to want to eat it since you can face that "after cum" reluctance. (But if you are an "experienced" cum eater, you have probably gotten over that).

Still not as good as a fresh mouthful from a hard cock though!

my first post on here so hello!
i fantasize about it whilst stroking but when i cum i lose interest. done the legs over the head a couple of times, i was more into the cum splattering on my face rather than the taste, i felt like such a slut! my ex-wife used to suck me off and then feed me my cum, she liked fingering my ass which was a turn on too. fantasized about tasing it fresh from another guy for a long time now....one day...

Back