Rubydlite and the selfie thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yes!!!!!

SO..

can I just say...I'm the coupon queen in Canada....I just ordered a butt load of stuff from Pink Cherry...that'd be a smutty online store;).....
And.since I can find discounts anywhere....found myself an online.coupon...and got everything uber cheap.....on my list.....nipple clamps ...a toy....and this number...so I keep a costume promise......
attachment.php

Plus a few extras for less than a good lunch :devil:

Last edited:
I'm sure they're all hiding again.
Crazy snow.

Waiting for something good...........:)

Litsters....it's been a beautiful sunny week....culminated by a shitty fucking weekend .
I'm grappling with few things.....one being communication.....seriously....if you say blue....I think blue.....but apparently in my house...the words that pour out of your mouth mean something completely different.....my apologies for not being an f'ing code breaker......
Secondly....a 'hello.... hey how's it going?'.....many are able to manage.....why not you???? Seriously...I'm an adult.....be straight with me....
Lastly...my phone is a jerk and will no longer post pics that are not links.....
$@$/&!
Ahhhhhhhh...ruby is in a foul mood!!!!!

I apologize for the equally foul pics.....

https://www.dropbox.com/s/pqcdkvdxdi57v0v/image.jpg

https://www.dropbox.com/s/cg57yx8hmonpvx0/2014-04-12%2009.39.57.jpg

Big hug?

There are nothing foul with your pics!:)

Baby none of your pictures are foul in the least. And I'm not sure how guys can be such jerks they just need to grow up and be a real man. I'm sorry you had a bad weekend and hope it gets better. :kiss:

Yes!!!!!

SO..

can I just say...I'm the coupon queen in Canada....I just ordered a butt load of stuff from Pink Cherry...that'd be a smutty online store;).....
And.since I can find discounts anywhere....found myself an online.coupon...and got everything uber cheap.....on my list.....nipple clamps ...a toy....and this number...so I keep a costume promise......
attachment.php

Plus a few extras for less than a good lunch :devil:

Wow your up late, or early can't wait to see you in that.:cattail:

Litsters....it's been a beautiful sunny week....culminated by a shitty fucking weekend .
I'm grappling with few things.....one being communication.....seriously....if you say blue....I think blue.....but apparently in my house...the words that pour out of your mouth mean something completely different.....my apologies for not being an f'ing code breaker......
Secondly....a 'hello.... hey how's it going?'.....many are able to manage.....why not you???? Seriously...I'm an adult.....be straight with me....
Lastly...my phone is a jerk and will no longer post pics that are not links.....
$@$/&!

Allow me to opine as to the condition of your bewbages. Certainly NOT foul. The only foul is I'm not the one tugging on them and tweaking them!

I trust you'll endeavour to turn the weekend around. I know my Sunday is o off to a rousing start, thanks to your generous contribution. :)

Waiting for something good...........:)
Big hug?

There are nothing foul with your pics!:)
Always up for hugs!!!! The squishy kind....and thanks!
Baby none of your pictures are foul in the least. And I'm not sure how guys can be such jerks they just need to grow up and be a real man. I'm sorry you had a bad weekend and hope it gets better. :kiss:
Thanks sweets. I'm sure there's no jerkiness intended....maybe I just had my wires crossed..
Wait...scratch that....I fight a battle between ...oh it's ok....to ....wtf?!?!...I hate guessing. Sleeping in on Sunday.....makes.everything better!!!!
Wow your up late, or early can't wait to see you in that.:cattail:
Up....way too late.. I just can't sleep. And that outfit...so.excited....proof.I do take.requests:devil:
Allow me to opine as to the condition of your bewbages. Certainly NOT foul. The only foul is I'm not the one tugging on them and tweaking them!

I trust you'll endeavour to turn the weekend around. I know my Sunday is o o ff to a rousing start, thanks to your generous contribution. :)
Thanks rocky baby!!! And yes...that is a huge foul!!! Let's remedy it;) as for.turning the weekend around...meh...hopefully...
Glad I could jumpstart yours though!!!♡♥

OK..
enough whiney Ruby....I'm eyore'ing' myself to death.......I hate that!!!!

Last edited:
Always up for hugs!!!! The squishy kind....and thanks!

Thanks sweets. I'm sure there's no jerkiness intended....maybe I just had my wires crossed..
Wait...scratch that....I fight a battle between ...oh it's ok....to ....wtf?!?!...I hate guessing. Sleeping in on Sunday.....makes.everything better!!!!

Up....way too late.. I just can't sleep. And that outfit...so.excited....proof.I do take.requests:devil:

Thanks rocky baby!!! And yes...that is a huge foul!!! Let's remedy it;) as for.turning the weekend around...meh...hopefully...
Glad I could jumpstart yours though!!!♡♥

OK..
enough whiney Ruby....I'm eyore'ing' myself to death.......I hate that!!!!

You need some sunshine and a cool beverage, woman! Quick...hop a flight, you can be here by noon, frolicking au naturale in the Florida sun, soaking up vitamin D and chasing away the blah!

And I could pinch. :D

I seem to crave those hard perkie nipples tonight....what'a think?
There is nothing so fun as an excellent craving.
Oooops...missed this....
Agreed....cravings cam be fantastic...and sometimes we can't.help what we crave...right?;)

You need some sunshine and a cool beverage, woman! Quick...hop a flight, you can be here by noon, frolicking au naturale in the Florida sun, soaking up vitamin D and chasing away the blah!

And I could pinch. :D

Yes...and yes!!!! Perhaps lounge instead of frolic though;) lol
And I'll make sure you definitely get a pinch.....or.two.....
Of vitamin d.....of.course :rolleyes:

Oooops...missed this....
Agreed....cravings cam be fantastic...and sometimes we can't.help what we crave...right?;)

It seems I am on a constant run of cravings...chocolate....nipples & whipped cream;)

Oooops...missed this....

Yes...and yes!!!! Perhaps lounge instead of frolic though;) lol
And I'll make sure you definitely get a pinch.....or.two.....
Of vitamin d.....of.course :rolleyes:

Lounging, frolicking, whatever. It's the dress code that's important.

$@$/&!

Hello gorgeous lady. How are you today? I am sorry about your tough weekend. I do hope it's getting better. Sometimes a foul mood is inevitable but as for the pictures. . I see absolutely nothing foul about them. More like PERFECTION!

oh lovely lady, I'm sorry about the foul mood
and the technical and emotional challenges
but seriously
don't you go labeling those pics foul!
tantalizing yumminess...

2014-04-12%252009.39.57.jpg

Lounging, frolicking, whatever. It's the dress code that's important.
Fair enough!!!
Nurse, nurse???? I have an owie!!!
Nurse ruby....on the way;)
Hello gorgeous lady. How are you today? I am sorry about your tough weekend. I do hope it's getting better. Sometimes a foul mood is inevitable but as for the pictures. . I see absolutely nothing foul about them. More like PERFECTION!
Hey sweet charmer! All is well. I realise a decoder is needed at home...I'll chalk it up to practising puzzles :rolleyes: lol thanks lovey ♥
oh lovely lady, I'm sorry about the foul mood
and the technical and emotional challenges
but seriously
don't you go labeling those pics foul!
tantalizing yumminess...

Thanks pretty lady. The foul mood is over...the hub I can ignore ..the male parental unit is out of my control. Parents have a way of riling me up. My dad in particular. He likes to discuss my life's activities and my faults to everyone but me as if my friends won't tell me... yet he cant seem to actually just call me and talk like adults. I've just decided I can't worry about his preconceptions any longer...

Haha..sheesh...daddy issues hahaha... clearly I needed that off.my chest:rolleyes:

Thanks for 'listening'♥

On a different note...I started seeds inside today....I have visions of garden yummies..hmmmm

Last edited:
Thanks pretty lady. The foul mood is over...the hub I can ignore ..the male parental unit is out of my control. Parents have a way of riling me up. My dad in particular. He likes to discuss my life's activities and my faults to everyone but me as if my friends won't tell me... yet he cant seem to actually just call me and talk like adults. I've just decided I can't worry about his preconceptions any longer...

Haha..sheesh...daddy issues hahaha... clearly I needed that off.my chest:rolleyes:

LOL, we should talk....I have mother issues!! And like you, I vented awhile back here and it helped a bit. Mines in town until the 19th :( I can make it, I can make it!!

So this week I planted watermelon... spaghetti squash....peppers and tomatoe seeds....cleaned up my yard..and generally behaved....which means no new pics.

So I leave you with this temporary rule breaking snippet:devil:

Last edited:
So this week I planted watermelon... spaghetti squash....peppers and tomatoe seeds....cleaned up my yard..and generally behaved....which means no new pics.

I need to get my garden started too but first I would to break the rules and plant something In you:rolleyes:

Last edited:
MMMMMM....you look delicious and ready for a good licking ;)
A new face here!! Thanks for stopping in. Glad your appetite was roused;)
I need to get my garden started too but first I would to break the rules and plant something In you:rolleyes:
It's only against the rules if you say so.....sounds very reasonable to me♡
Thank you for the turn on! Very very sexy!
Thanks....again;)
I love rule breaking. And snippets. And pretty much everything you do.
Smoochy kisses.....come break some rules then:devil:

That looks like a hot bath!;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back