Votes: 0 0.0%
  • As a female this is a fantasy

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • As a male this is a fantasy

Votes: 4 36.4%

• Total voters

subFLmale

Loves Spam
My wife and I have been involved in the swing lifestyle for many years together and have had a great time connecting with other couples, single females and single guys over the years. We have tried almost every imaginable position and variation along the way and have had a lot of fun.

One of her favorite positions always has been DP while playing with myself and another guy. We have a steady male friend who she likes a lot and who I have become very comfortable with as we both pleasure my wife. We are both straight but not homophobic or afraid of any contact which makes things go much smoother in those times where there are three bodies in one bed intermingled.

Lately my wife has been wanting to try DVP with both of us. While we have become good at positioning ourselves for DP play we are not exactly sure who to make this work with two of us in the same orifice and in such close proximity.

Just as a side note, we usually engage in long periods of extended foreplay and seldom find the need for use of lube in either vaginal or anal play due to the natural lubrication she has from being on edge for so long and the oral stimulation. Also, she is allergic to condoms as of the past few years so with this friend he is trusted and exclusive with us and we do not use condoms. She is safe from any pregnancy and we have many times both cum inside her more than one time in a night so there is not the gore factor of another persons cum that some may have.

Any best practices or shared experiences will be greatly appreciated and I will report back on our success or progress.

Here are a few pictures of her with him from a recent road trip we all took together. She was with him back at the hotel and I took the shots. She is climaxing in one shot and had at least 5 orgasms that night.

IMG_0112.jpg

She loves to give oral sex

IMG_0126.jpg

She cums on his cock

IMG_0119.jpg

She kisses him deeply as his 7" fat cock prepares to enter her again

IMG_0122.jpg

They embrace and kiss as he is inside her

IMG_0124.jpg

He is on top pumping his cock inside her sweet hot pussy

IMG_0118.jpg

He drives deep inside her as she cums hard

Last edited:
I actually have relevant experience and input, but I'm not sure if the OP wants advice, is merely bragging, or meant to start this thread in AmPics.

Oh, well. . .

I actually have relevant experience and input, but I'm not sure if the OP wants advice, is merely bragging, or meant to start this thread in AmPics.

Oh, well. . .

Yeah, this seems to be some sort of 3-threads-in-1 deal. Are you just sharing an experience, asking for advice and tips from others, or just sharing pics (which have nothing to do with the thread subject)?

Or are you just letting us know that your pistoning peni has pistoned alongside another peni, touched even, and that you have cum in an orifice that just minutes before had another's ejaculate deposited therein, and you're not gay.

And what's with the poll?

Are you asking how to both stick your cocks in her at once?

Yeah, this seems to be some sort of 3-threads-in-1 deal. Are you just sharing an experience, asking for advice and tips from others, or just sharing pics (which have nothing to do with the thread subject)?

Or are you just letting us know that your pistoning peni has pistoned alongside another peni, touched even, and that you have cum in an orifice that just minutes before had another's ejaculate deposited therein, and you're not gay.

And what's with the poll?

This thread has it all! Most threads are like those old mobile phones. They are one trick ponies! Not this thread. This is the iPhone of threads!!!! It has pics, a story, questions and a poll!!!!

Are you asking how to both stick your cocks in her at once?

This thread has it all! Most threads are like those old mobile phones. They are one trick ponies! Not this thread. This is the iPhone of threads!!!! It has pics, a story, questions and a poll!!!!

An iPhone.... too much of a hot mess to be an iAnything. I was thinking a better analogy would be something more along the lines of this gentleman's musical machine.

OneManBand_Flickr_27289736@N006048872413-670x520.jpg

Even the thread title could be taken as possible solicitation of partners, or suggestions for partners.

I don't know whether to comment, apply and send in a steamy audition tape, vote, or congratulate him on his fine foreplay skills, negating the need for lube.

I've heard girls dig guys with guitars. And drummers. I imagine this guy must be carrying along a twat swatter with him.

I've never heard of two dongs in one hole. But I'm rather innocent in the ways of sex. So it's possible I'm simply naive. :eek:

Emerson, you have a way with words! Pistoning peni!
I don't know how, yet, but I'm going to start working that phrase into everyday conversation!

Just as a side note, we usually engage in long periods of extended foreplay and seldom find the need for use of lube in either vaginal or anal play due to the natural lubrication she has from being on edge for so long and the oral stimulation. Also, she is allergic to condoms as of the past few years so with this friend he is trusted and exclusive with us and we do not use condoms.

FWIW, if this is a latex allergy, you can get latex-free condoms (though not as easily as the regular kind).

...seldom find the need for use of lube in either vaginal or anal play due to the natural lubrication she has...

She has natural anal lubrication? She should have her anal leakage checked out by a doctor!

thank you. i really needed a laugh today and that definitely did it for me. :D

Back