Which incest story is best?

Which incest story is best? >


  • Total voters
    114
  • Poll closed .
Son/mother

The son dominates the mother thru coercion or trickery. Sometimes she comes to enjoy it other times she just resigns herself to the situation.
 
mother and son....

Does anyone watch bates motel???I wanna see Norman take his Mother!!!!!!!!
 
Anybody else?

I have been told this is sick but I luke stories where a mother/wife takes on her son and her husband.
 
uncle / niece

would have voted for this if it were an option. probably because my wife had a sexual relationship with her uncle, when she was younger. She doesn't tell me a great deal about what they did, but when she does talk about it, I find it sooooo hot!!
 
would have voted for this if it were an option. probably because my wife had a sexual relationship with her uncle, when she was younger. She doesn't tell me a great deal about what they did, but when she does talk about it, I find it sooooo hot!!
Did she like her uncles cum?
 
There isn't too many stories covering that teasing older sister angle and unfortunately I can't say I've come across one yet that really captures the fantasy to the point that I'd consider it a favorite (need to keep looking...). I did like how these two touched on it though:

Try "Party of five" by vertigoJ .
 
I like a story about the sexual experimentation of two virgin siblings who do not have sex.
 
Try "Party of five" by vertigoJ .

Oh wow, sorry for the late reply (I haven't logged on for a bit) but thanks for this suggestion in response to my post! I read the story and it was great, except at the end there when things got really romantic. And it's not what it sounds like, I love romance. Despite reading these really dirty, illicit stories I'm actually a big softie that's a sucker for a good happy outcome so that's why I got jealous and depressed when this story had romance going on between a harem of older sisters. After chapters 16-17, I just wanted it to be about that pairing of the protagonist and that specific older sister (Alice). When I read the final chapters, I just couldn't enjoy it with that mindset in my head.

God, these authors need to be careful mixing together stuff like that! Of course it's only my opinion but if there's a story with multiple partners, let's keep it kinda casual amidst the hot incest sex and if there's a loving connection, let's keep it between just the two people/couple. Multiple partners and sweet romance is not a good recipe for my heart :(
 
It is about mom! And maybe aunty!

What is mature motherhood other than being able to provide exquisite orgasms to sons and daughters? And receive the same in kind! Is there a sweeter sight than mom's eyes widen in orgasmic delight? I think not. Mother/son is tops. Mother/daughter is fuckliscious. Mother/son/daughter threesomes are wonderful. But let's not entirely ignore an aunt's ability to do her nephew and niece just right, eh?
 
I think that consensual sex with a cousin is incestuous it's in the blood and family some were and yes I enjoy reading incest stories n videos (any good videos?)
 
I love the Bro/Sis stories the best.

After reading a really HOT story I sometimes find myself wishing I actually had a sister! :lol:

Anyone know where I could find a "best of" list of Bro/Sis stories on Literotica??
"Words on skin."
 
My favorites are usually brother/sister, but I like a pretty good variety.

Mom/daughter; daddy/daughter; cousins, etc. Kind of depends on how well the story is done.

I like them especially when there's a voyeurism aspect, or someone's teaching someone else.

I've written a few, of different kinds, and trying to get my first one posted here (with cousins). So far, it's pending.

Robbie
(brand new here, still trying to get my profile sorted out and stuff)
 
Though I like almost all type of Incest stories. But, if asked to rate them in order Mom/Son would come first, followed by Dad/Daughter and lastly Bro/Sis.

But having said that I love to read about a story involving a young bro and older sis.

Dunno whether this is too kinky, but I love Incest featuring Pregnant women, or lactating women. One such story is "Milky Maid All in a Row" by Fluidline1. One of my the most favorite stories.
 
Mother-Son incest is the best, simply because, in my opinion, it is much more incomprehensible than the rest. The very idea of a man making love to a woman who gave birth to him is more stimulating and arousing.
 
Story

Hey,

There's a story I've been trying to find. It's a multi chapter series, it has two families going to the same house for vacation. Two guy cousins experiment, and experiment with one of their sisters, can't remember the rest, but have been trying to find it.
 
Incest for me works best with mother and son, with the son turned on by a hesitant mom, always undecided, always in avoidance yet giving in at each turn.

Next best is the father and daughter, with the daughter turned on by a willing dad; a conceited father arrogant enough to seduce a daughter shaking in the knees at every opportunity. Or a father secretly attracted to her "innocent" daughter, with the daughter seducing her father at each turn.

So much so that if it happens in a family of four, where the daughter--the elder sibling--returns the favour of attraction of her younger brother--or vice-versa, an elder brother to a younger sister, orgies are not far behind. The family that fucks together, stays together.

I'm presently developing a grandma and grandson act, with the grandma not quite old at about early sixties. And to her surprise and joy, still experiences arousal/wetness with her grandson's advances--an eighteen year old who sees a mother image in his grandma. Thus, the willingness and consent of both to keep it secret, hiding their trysts from friends, relatives, and family--adding more juicy sparks to their bonfire.

I like your grandma/grandson idea,are you still working on it? IMHO this a very untapped area in
the incest story genre.
 
stories of incest

To me, incest has always meant "young boys or girls" involved sexually with parents or siblings. However, Literotica has made it clear that no one under the age of eighteen (I think that's correct) may be involved sexually in a story. Am I wrong? A middle aged woman having sex with her grandfather does not meet my definition of incest. So please tell me, just what can I write about, because incest and non-incest stories about young people opens up the possibilities for new stories.
 
I think most of the writers are men on lit since most like to be seduce by the women .. and seems its like no story again in the stories more like porn movies now ..
 
I always prefer older mature sis and younger teenage brother incest stories , likes when the teen brother is the one who actually seduce the older sister
 
Back
Top