GLBT Daily Vibe

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do a mean iced mocha too. Have to have high quality coffee otherwise it is a flop. That sounds wonderful. lol

I've been drinking Green Mountain Coffee lately. One of the few strong-ish blends I can drink and not have my entire mouth feel like shagpile carpet afterwards. And since Ghirardelli doesn't make ice cream (that I'm aware of), I settle for two scoops of Gifford's. :cattail:

Quote of the Day

"Happiness is not a brilliant climax to years of grim struggle and anxiety. It is a long succession of little decisions simply to be happy in the moment."

- Swami Kriyananda

I've been drinking Green Mountain Coffee lately. One of the few strong-ish blends I can drink and not have my entire mouth feel like shagpile carpet afterwards. And since Ghirardelli doesn't make ice cream (that I'm aware of), I settle for two scoops of Gifford's. :cattail:

lol I drink strong because my taste buds have melted from all the abuse through the years. My mother always loved a pungent cheese that grossed me out. I suspect I will be making it a culinary delight before long.:rolleyes:

"Happiness is not a brilliant climax to years of grim struggle and anxiety. It is a long succession of little decisions simply to be happy in the moment."

- Swami Kriyananda

Hello Diz, Love it! We all project too much and distract ourselves with our past and future instead of enjoying the only true reality, that of the present.

Wanders in and dusts off the furniture. Straightens the bar, adjusts makeup in the mirror.

Warm your bed

I wish i had someone to warm my bed :( i have needs damn it

I can't believe you can't find someone to warm your bed. I love your profile picture. I was checking out the GLBT vibe when I ran accross your post. You are incredible.

Hi, I'm Louisa, I'm 25 years old, and I am a scientist working on monitoring populations of breeding birds and insects...Boring I know, but it is a passion of mine, and I earn a crust from it too!

I'm bisexual and i guess kind of lonely as i am constantly moving over the last 12 months, from an island in the far NW to farms in England, to the current location on the west coast of Scotland....I'm exhausted lol...

I rarely get time or connection speed to come on here now, but the thought of sharing my erotic fantasies gets me hot evry time ...I'm often let dow2n by the pestering male contingent ( not the lovely male majority !)

Got a bottle of wine in tonight, If you are female and you want a small meander into my life, p[lease send me a message

Lou xx

Hi, I'm Louisa, I'm 25 years old, and I am a scientist working on monitoring populations of breeding birds and insects...Boring I know, but it is a passion of mine, and I earn a crust from it too!

I'm bisexual and i guess kind of lonely as i am constantly moving over the last 12 months, from an island in the far NW to farms in England, to the current location on the west coast of Scotland....I'm exhausted lol...

I rarely get time or connection speed to come on here now, but the thought of sharing my erotic fantasies gets me hot evry time ...I'm often let dow2n by the pestering male contingent ( not the lovely male majority !)

Got a bottle of wine in tonight, If you are female and you want a small meander into my life, p[lease send me a message

Lou xx

don't be scarce Lou, lol I know what you mean about the males. They frequently lack the subtleties that only a woman can offer. Not that there are not any lovely men out there, just most of the ones I have met have been self serving and interested in only one thing. Sorry I am not the one:kiss::rose: *grin* my little boy wants to use my computer and so I must go. Good luck to you sweetie.:kiss:

don't be scarce Lou, lol I know what you mean about the males. They frequently lack the subtleties that only a woman can offer. Not that there are not any lovely men out there, just most of the ones I have met have been self serving and interested in only one thing. Sorry I am not the one:kiss::rose: *grin* my little boy wants to use my computer and so I must go. Good luck to you sweetie.:kiss:

:)I try my best to be a :heart:lovely:heart:man every chance I get! And I'm not THAT bad the rest of the time:D

I too have much to do, but it just is not going to happen today! I've worked 50 or more hours in the last 3 days, not enough sleep all week, and I'm done. I'm spent.:( To heck with mowing the grass, cleaning the garage, cooking etc.:( I am however, planning on taking a shower and a good shave,:eek: putting on a thong and spending the midday basking in that good ol' Flor'da sunshine.;) My tan has suffered, of late!:D And good morning to you, Gia:kiss:

I too have much to do, but it just is not going to happen today! I've worked 50 or more hours in the last 3 days, not enough sleep all week, and I'm done. I'm spent.:( To heck with mowing the grass, cleaning the garage, cooking etc.:( I am however, planning on taking a shower and a good shave,:eek: putting on a thong and spending the midday basking in that good ol' Flor'da sunshine.;) My tan has suffered, of late!:D And good morning to you, Gia:kiss:

basking in the light sounds nice, good morning to you blade.:rose:

I've had a good morning so far. Got up early and took the dog for a long walk. Then I came home and tried to get back to sleep but I couldn't so I let my fingers do the walking until my pussy exploded. YUM. I might even do it again soon. The shower is calling my name.

I've had a good morning so far. Got up early and took the dog for a long walk. Then I came home and tried to get back to sleep but I couldn't so I let my fingers do the walking until my pussy exploded. YUM. I might even do it again soon. The shower is calling my name.

lol an orgasm is a premier way to raise endorphin levels making sleep all so delicious and more possible.:rose:

Everybody go to church or something? the threads are dead- where ARE all the kinky people?:confused:

lol it almost always slows down on the weekends. I have been busy with a
project... Kinky? oh damn that's not me. I am only modestly piquant. *sigh*:cool:

lol it almost always slows down on the weekends. I have been busy with a
project... Kinky? oh damn that's not me. I am only modestly piquant. *sigh*:cool:

ha ha- I sort of refer to lit folk in general as kinky- although some are obviously much more so than others. I enjoy conversing with a variety of them, to learn about kinks, but also just to discover the personalities behind the avatars and clever signature lines:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back