Belly

Status
Not open for further replies.
03.jpg

1hotfuck said:
*sneaks in and drops off a pic* from this past thursday...
*agog*

As beautiful as you were before...I am compelled to say that you are filling out even moreso.

To my opinion, childbearing only even enhances the figure - both during and after.

Please return with frequency, you who so well lives up to her name.
:rose:

IrezumiKiss said:
You've heard it maybe too many times, but yes, you ARE so beautiful in this!

I think I may indulge my not-so-secret preggo fetish and start drawing belly erotica myself.
Do.

*smiles*

stirbird said:
Ah Spring, a time of warmth and riotous growth, of fecund, fertile fields and gentle life-giving rains, a time when a young man's mind, seeing all the baby chicks, ducks, bunnies, kittens, and puppies running around, turns to thoughts of...pricking holes in the condom. :D (Older men would never be that insane.)

Here are some brightly colored Spring Easter Eggs for O-dad and the other pregnant lovers in this thread:

exG550465sG8.jpg

Oh, and I have a question: Let's say there was a drug a woman could take after she'd conceived that would keep her eternally pregnant, without harming her or the baby. It would simply freeze the process at the moment she ingested the drug. If a woman important to you was willing to do this for you, would you want her to, and at what time (month or week) would you want her to take it?
Gods below... What a pernicious question.

I would be sorely tempted. Painfully tempted. Agonizingly so.

But...

The beauty of this thing is in part its progression. It's ephemeral nature. The bud and bloom of it. I don't know that it's magic could endure if frozen. And while a picture may freeze a moment in time - who among us can truly love a picture?

So while I might have been tempted to be forever enraptured by perpetual ripeness...I could not deny the child life nor the woman release.

And as I've said before. Beauty is enhanced afterwards in the passing, not just in the fullness of fertility. One example: If you want to know perfect softness...stroke the belly of a newly delivered mother. And be prepared to have your definition of soft re-written.

Also, happy easter to you, Stirbird.

Oscuridad said:
*agrees vehemently*

Wenchie darling... I have no idea how you continue to find such treasures.
:rose: :rose: :rose:

O'dad sighting! YAY!

They come to me
in my travels through cyberspace
*curtsies*

stirbird said:
You know, if I had a very strong pregnancy fetish, I would learn to do bodypainting, and specialize in doing bellies. I'd have a studio where I'd paint and then photograph the women, and I'd promote pregnant women going out "fashionably painted" to special events. What better way to get very close to a lot of pregnant bodies. ;)

dBD550502NT7.jpg
Very clever.

I shall have to consider a sideline.
In addition to boudoir photography and belly-casting.

*ugh* no time.

Plucky19 said:
*stepping in to give my seal of approval*

*nods*
And I've always said that the seal of a duck is as good as the goose of a walrus.

Or something like that.

Good to see you, my pilot of the Fluffy Tank.

SexyWench said:
O'dad sighting! YAY!

They come to me
in my travels through cyberspace
*curtsies*
Then you are as well-travelled as you are beautiful.

And so well acquainted with my weakness.

Oscuridad said:
Very clever.

I shall have to consider a sideline.
In addition to boudoir photography and belly-casting.

*ugh* no time.

Well, save it on a back burner. It might be something to take up when you are a retired dirty old man and bored of the freedoms of unemployment. ;)

Oscuridad said:
Gods below... What a pernicious question.

I would be sorely tempted. Painfully tempted. Agonizingly so.

But...

The beauty of this thing is in part its progression. It's ephemeral nature. The bud and bloom of it. I don't know that it's magic could endure if frozen. And while a picture may freeze a moment in time - who among us can truly love a picture?

So while I might have been tempted to be forever enraptured by perpetual ripeness...I could not deny the child life nor the woman release.

And as I've said before. Beauty is enhanced afterwards in the passing, not just in the fullness of fertility. One example: If you want to know perfect softness...stroke the belly of a newly delivered mother. And be prepared to have your definition of soft re-written.

Also, happy easter to you, Stirbird.

Pernicious is a strong word to describe my question, lol. I had to look up "pernicious" recently when someone used it in an email about an important matter. Prior to that, I had a reader's acquaintance with the word (meaning I had deduced what it meant by seeing it in numerous contexts) but you can't trust that sort of definition definitively. I'm glad I looked it up. My reading-acquaintance definition was "stubbornly and negatively long-term, like weeds" a much milder version of the term's actual meaning!

Your answer was brilliant and I happen to agree with it completely. It also made me aware of an unusual difficulty this sexual fetish has for those inflamed by it: the transitoriness of the stimuli. Seeing it as a process and liking every stage of the process is a very good way to deal with it!

Ok, what about a compromise? Same conditions as above except the pill this time is a five-year pregnancy pill. After that, the woman gives birth in the normal way to a healthy baby. Would you go for it?

Happy Easter to you, too! :)

stirbird said:
Well, save it on a back burner. It might be something to take up when you are a retired dirty old man and bored of the freedoms of unemployment. ;)

I don't want to wait that long.

*pouts*

stirbird said:
Pernicious is a strong word to describe my question, lol. I had to look up "pernicious" recently when someone used it in an email about an important matter. Prior to that, I had a reader's acquaintance with the word (meaning I had deduced what it meant by seeing it in numerous contexts) but you can't trust that sort of definition definitively. I'm glad I looked it up. My reading-acquaintance definition was "stubbornly and negatively long-term, like weeds" a much milder version of the term's actual meaning!

Your answer was brilliant and I happen to agree with it completely. It also made me aware of an unusual difficulty this sexual fetish has for those inflamed by it: the transitoriness of the stimuli. Seeing it as a process and liking every stage of the process is a very good way to deal with it!

Ok, what about a compromise? Same conditions as above except the pill this time is a five-year pregnancy pill. After that, the woman gives birth in the normal way to a healthy baby. Would you go for it?

Happy Easter to you, too! :)
It is pernicious that the possibility will nag at my fantasy thoughts hereafter. :p

And you're not making it any easier with a five year limit.

I might. If she were enthusiastic about it as well.
If she were not, I couldn't possibly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back