Ordinary items -> Extraordinary pleasure

First time I was introduced to a vibrator was my mom's massager. Couldn't believe a simple massager could feel so good.

What did the massager look like? My folks had one that strapped to the back of your hand. I enjoyed the vibration but it was awkward to handle.
 
I was so damn horny and wasn't going to see my boyfriend until the weekend. It was painfully delicious.
 
Last edited:
I once used a summer sausage, wrapped it in clear wrap and forced it inside me. I was so damn horny and wasn't going to see my boyfriend until the weekend. It was painfully delicious.

painfully delicious... oh my. it's so HOT when YOU say it. Thanks for sharing. Have you ever thought of an encore performance
 
Toothpaste (if you're a girl who enjoy hurty things a bit).

And if we're including food - watermelon (if you're a girl who enjoys cool slippery things).
 
Toothpaste (if you're a girl who enjoy hurty things a bit).

And if we're including food - watermelon (if you're a girl who enjoys cool slippery things).

mmmm watermelon would also ad some very erotic flavour to things! And what's not to love about things that are sticky sweet!

As for the toothpaste... do you use the tube? or do you use the toothpaste as a type of lotion?
 
mmmm watermelon would also ad some very erotic flavour to things! And what's not to love about things that are sticky sweet!

As for the toothpaste... do you use the tube? or do you use the toothpaste as a type of lotion?
.

Christ - not LOTION. That implies a handful sized amount! Just a small pea sized amount applied to the clitoris. Then wait - maybe 30 seconds. It's a particular excrutiatingly awesome feeling. If you like that sort of thing.
 
I would load up with shampoo and turn the vacuum cleaner on to have fun. It fells just like oral and cleans the mess right up!
 
A length of black ribbon or some lengths of black ribbon.

I use them to tie my cock and balls.
A loop around the top of my ball sack.
Then a few more wraps in the same place.

Then wrap between the balls and a loop around each ball.
This separates the balls.

Then around the base of the cock.
Sort of like a cock ring.

Then I wrap the rest around my shaft.
Right on under the cock head a loop that will rub against the ridge of my cock head and finally the remaining length under that loop from the bottom side of the shaft so it goes over the frenulum and under the cock head ridge loop.

The effect is that your cock gets engorged and super sensitive, it makes if harder to cum - can stop you shooting.
When your cock is jerked or whatever your balls bounce and feel awesome.

You can pull the end that comes out under your cock head and that's as good as jerking off.

I've some times worn this all day at work, tugging on the end at opportune moments.
Only problems is when you have to get up and have a hard on.

And when you finally cum - it's huge - due to the extra sensitivity and because I usually prolong as long as possible.
 
I once used a summer sausage, wrapped it in clear wrap and forced it inside me. I was so damn horny and wasn't going to see my boyfriend until the weekend. It was painfully delicious.

When I was young I used to take cooked sausages from the fridge and suck them like they were cocks.

Made me get a hard on every time.
 
I'm curious if others (men AND women) every find stimulation or even satisfaction from everyday items or experiences. Share your story. Let's see how kinky some of us may be. We're all among friends so don't be shy.
 
I did that once! It was a particularly large straight banana so it gave me the idea. I cut off the stem end of it, pierced a tiny hole in the other end of it, and managed to massage the banana out in one piece. It was like this leathery condom. First shove in with my cock and the damn thing split. So I put some rubber bands around it and carried on the fuck. Felt totally basic. The soft moist interior surface was ok. I seem to remember I ate the banana while I was buried in its skin. :eek:

But nothing beats pussy. :cool:

Wow ... hot.
 
Back
Top