Yank's Free Range Turkey Trot Warming House and Bondage Barn

Who is he, and why does he prompt you to desire to do non-consensual violence on others?

He's a full of his own overinflated self importance due to being on some bullshit reality show, that, to my continued shame, I used to watch.

He pushes all the wrong buttons for me, I'm afraid.

I do believe his name is Spencer...cannot remember his surname, however.
 
I just wanted to post that I love this threads name and applaud it! Spank on ladies and gents!
 
A Van Dyke is a beard that includes a mustache plus a goatee. There's plenty of variety (see Wikipedia), so I should add that my preference is for one that is closely cropped all the way around.

Spencer is my avatar: Spencer Tracy.

;) spencervandyke.jpg

Edit: I did this in just a few minutes. Give me some time (let me sober up) and I'll see about getting it closely cropped all the way around. :)

That twat makes me want to stab things....he's such a prick :cool:

I think it's Spencer Pratt. I don't watch much tv (no cable) but I know he was a twit.
 
Haha! MWY, you don't have to use that for your AV.
(^-^) It was made for the fun of it and there is no hard feelings if you don't use it. I'm happy you like it, though.
 
From the vaults
attachment.php

I doubt I will ever grow anything this thick-- nearly two years on T and I can easily count the hairs on my chin. Most of them are on the left half of my face at that.
 

Attachments

  • vandykelg.jpg
    vandykelg.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 97
I am late to this, but no. Just no.

*leaves a large plate of dark chocolate salted caramels for all*

That's better.

Whew.

You really shouldn't feed those to MWY.
He will get them stuck in his Van Dyke :D

Thank you both for your concern. Collar, there's no reason to believe that I might lose some chocolate in my Van Dyke. After all, I eat popcorn with a spoon and can eat a slab of ribs without requiring a napkin. :p
 
Thank you both for your concern. Collar, there's no reason to believe that I might lose some chocolate in my Van Dyke. After all, I eat popcorn with a spoon and can eat a slab of ribs without requiring a napkin. :p

Why oh WHY are you using a spoon when EVERYONE knows that chop sticks are the best tool for the most immaculate popcorn consumption?

Do you just have a preference for dirty spooning?
 
Why oh WHY are you using a spoon when EVERYONE knows that chop sticks are the best tool for the most immaculate popcorn consumption?

Do you just have a preference for dirty spooning?

True story: I know of some kids whose parents taught them how to use chopsticks by popping corn every day after school and making the kids use chopsticks for it.

Are you offering to clean my spoon after the dirty spooning? ;)
 
*pops in*


oh, my! Mr. Yank, your new facial hair is a very nice addition.:rose:

also, dirty spooning? :devil:
 
Back
Top