Yank's Free Range Turkey Trot Warming House and Bondage Barn

*shivers*

I came late to the whole pussy topiary concept..it was quite a revelation having bare pussy lips (always leaving a little up top) and the different sensations, and the feel of soft smooth lips is rather pleasant...but I like the full gamut tbh so every so often I'll go bare then let it grow out to trimmed...then do it again

It's a pussy ..it always get a good reaction :cattail:

Good point. I find it really unlikely that a guy would completely refuse to play just because the topiary didn't meet his standards. For the most part the most beautiful woman in the world is always the naked one next to you.

Now that I think about this a bit - and bearing in mind our neighborhood and all - there's one added benefit to the clean-shaven look. Being hairless means that one's target area for pussy spanking is slightly more vulnerable to the effects of same, and reveal the effects more visibly. Which is to say that a clean target area makes it easier for the spanker to hit his marks, enjoy the look of the results, and take advantage of knowing which small spots might have somehow escaped attention. :devil:

....and for wax play too, bare is best.

Personally I would only go completely bare for that very purpose, I don't really enjoy the aesthetics of all topiary gone. Having said that, neither do I like a full a bush....I detest the feeling of it against my fingers whilst self pleasuring, it's off putting, and if I'm doing that then I want to enjoy it! :devil:

....and for wax play too, bare is best.

Personally I would only go completely bare for that very purpose, I don't really enjoy the aesthetics of all topiary gone. Having said that, neither do I like a full a bush....I detest the feeling of it against my fingers whilst self pleasuring, it's off putting, and if I'm doing that then I want to enjoy it! :devil:

Seems to me that the home team should definitely trim the playing field to their advantage, don't you think?

It's ok. We even let Collar_N_Cuffs get away with all those words spelled with an extra u. And she's an American. ;)

Heyyyy! I have a thing with spelling. It's an upbringing thing...

Now that I think about this a bit - and bearing in mind our neighborhood and all - there's one added benefit to the clean-shaven look. Being hairless means that one's target area for pussy spanking is slightly more vulnerable to the effects of same, and reveal the effects more visibly. Which is to say that a clean target area makes it easier for the spanker to hit his marks, enjoy the look of the results, and take advantage of knowing which small spots might have somehow escaped attention. :devil:

That is one very excellent reason...! Probably my favourite :D
Another is that underwear can be very small. It just looks and feels better.
And if you live in a hot and humid climate, well, the less body hair, the better :eek:

Heyyyy! I have a thing with spelling. It's an upbringing thing...

That is one very excellent reason...! Probably my favourite :D
Another is that underwear can be very small. It just looks and feels better.
And if you live in a hot and humid climate, well, the less body hair, the better :eek:

What is this "hot and humid" of which you speak? I don't understand.

I have a girlfriend who tweezes herself bare. Yes, she's a masochist. :D

I do like the sensations when I'm clean-shaven but lately I can hardly be bothered. It's the HRT making me sloppy, I think. :eek: Sometimes I remember to buzz it back to a short scruff...

I've done that before, have switched to using an epilator due to the inordinate amount of time that tweezing takes.
There is something inherently satisfying about a whole hair being pulled and the root coming cleanly out in one go. No regrowth for weeks :D

I once ignored all the safety warnings and tried hair removal cream because I got bored with shaving.

Yep, I'm one of those there STUPID masochists.....:rolleyes: :D

I once ignored all the safety warnings and tried hair removal cream because I got bored with shaving.

Yep, I'm one of those there STUPID masochists.....:rolleyes: :D

This reminds me of a thread in the How To forum a long time ago about using hair removal cream in this manner. The cream in question is one designed to remove beard hair by men with extremely heavy beards, so it's nearly caustic in nature. Most of those who had tried it below their belts reported significant levels of pain and feelings of massive stupidity.

I think it's time for a question that might not lead to so many posts that make me squirm in sympathy.

*shivers*

I came late to the whole pussy topiary concept..it was quite a revelation having bare pussy lips (always leaving a little up top) and the different sensations, and the feel of soft smooth lips is rather pleasant...but I like the full gamut tbh so every so often I'll go bare then let it grow out to trimmed...then do it again

It's a pussy ..it always get a good reaction :cattail:

I like this post. I think most fellas would not turn away any pussy - hairy, bare, or anyplace in between.

As long as it was cared for, all is good. If it's looking the part of the abandoned house, with weeds coming up through the deckboards and the weeklies all damp and uncollected on the front mat, not so much.

I have noticed a trend now too, of not only going away from completely bare, but more decorative approach. You are seeing the wee landing strips, cute flying Vees, and little patches, sure. But there are coloured patches, vajazzing, and some fancy trimming.

Any gal that makes special efforts like that deserves to have those efforts recognized and appreciation shown accordingly.

tumblr_lafferzhNi1qb1m09o1_500.jpg

I prefer bare purely for the sensation of it. A tongue feels much nicer, a slap even more so. The same can't be said for how I like my men, however. I like trimmed, bare is a real turn off for me with men.

Thanks for stopping in and sharing your take. :rose:

I gather you have little interest in being able to shape a mustache, pony tail, curls, or dreadlocks in your nether region?

Zero. Though I have been tasked with donning a beard and am duly working on acquiring one!

I presume that said acquisition will involve a merchant of some kind and the transfer of funds? Hard to imagine all the hormone replacement necessary otherwise.

Name the style of beard and I shall make it happen... In picture form anyway. :D

Maybe? I need to know if you're talking about two types of beard though. If not, who is Spencer? :D

A Van Dyke is a beard that includes a mustache plus a goatee. There's plenty of variety (see Wikipedia), so I should add that my preference is for one that is closely cropped all the way around.

Spencer is my avatar: Spencer Tracy.

Back