Rape Fetish

hacaesla

Virgin
I’m a 19 year old girl & is currently in college.

I’ve been worried about this fetish of mine ever since I found out that I get turned on by the idea of myself getting raped or taken against my will by someone.

The thing is, the university I study at actually has a reputation because of the many rape cases it has been subjected to. The campus is pretty much accessible to anyone. It concerns me that countless women have been raped and experienced such a nightmare (for them) while I fantasize about it.

I live in a quite conservative country and haven’t had any sexual experience even though I’m 19. I’ve had boyfriends before, people my age, but the furthest I’ve been with them was making out. I tend to lose interest after a 1-3 months (for which I’ve been given a lot of grief by my friends), sometimes even less, so we never really got to anything steamy save for a few make out sessions.

I’ve read that people with rape fetishes usually have some sort of history with it, but I actually don’t. I just developed this kind of love for forced, rough, experimental sex, despite never having experienced it.

I got increasingly worried hearing comments from people how fucked up this kind of fetish is, how people like me may not be right in the head, and most of all, I’m lowkey scared I’m never gonna be able to find a future life partner understanding enough.

I wrote this out of genuine curiosity & what could people think of people like me. So, any thoughts?

Last edited:
post a list of all of the alts that you troll under while looking for beat-off material. then maybe we'll take you seriously.

post a list of all of the alts that you troll under while looking for beat-off material. then maybe we'll take you seriously.

Hmm, I was expecting people to think this, and sure..
I was hoping for a few actual legit replies though, so hopefully, I at least get some of those.

I am not a shrink, so take this with a grain of salt, but my theory of rape fetish is that it is common with people who want sex but don't want to take the responsibility of deciding to have it. They would rather be taken against their will, thus absolving them of "wanting it" or "looking for it" or anything like that.

I don't know if that applies to you, but you might look deep down inside yourself and see if it does.

I’m a 19 year old girl & is currently in college.

I’ve been worried about this fetish of mine ever since I found out that I get turned on by the idea of myself getting raped or taken against my will by someone.

The thing is, the university I study at actually has a reputation because of the many rape cases it has been subjected to. The campus is pretty much accessible to anyone. It concerns me that countless women have been raped and experienced such a nightmare (for them) while I fantasize about it.

I live in a quite conservative country and haven’t had any sexual experience even though I’m 19. I’ve had boyfriends before, people my age, but the furthest I’ve been with them was making out. I tend to lose interest after a 1-3 months (for which I’ve been given a lot of grief by my friends), sometimes even less, so we never really got to anything steamy save for a few make out sessions.

I’ve read that people with rape fetishes usually have some sort of history with it, but I actually don’t. I just developed this kind of love for forced, rough, experimental sex, despite never having experienced it.

I got increasingly worried hearing comments from people how fucked up this kind of fetish is, how people like me may not be right in the head, and most of all, I’m lowkey scared I’m never gonna be able to find a future life partner understanding enough.

I wrote this out of genuine curiosity & what could people think of people like me. So, any thoughts?

I think it's quite common. Maybe not amongst the general public, but in the kink community it's very common. I know lot's of girls who share your kink. My first gf always wanted to role-play being raped and at first I was weary, but eventually gave it a shot and I really liked being dominant and she liked being submissive. As I later talked to girls I was dating, many admitted similar fantasies as well but didn't tell people. I find that 50 shades of grey has really opened it up to BDSM, and with so many women openly able to admit liking being tied down and man handled, it's only a matter of time before movies that explore women's rape fantasies will eventually surface.

Last edited:
It's very common. It alleviates guilt of having sexual desires.

You couldn't stop it, it was against your will, so you can't be guilty of it. Someone else is in control, not you.

It's just a fantasy.

Back