Fisting pussy/anal

Briancube

Virgin
Anyone into fisting? Anal or pussy.? I really think this is something not many people explore and i wonder why? Your take? Pics/gifs welcome

I enjoy my pussycat being fisted, as long as my partner takes their time. I don't think I'd ever let someone fist my ass though...

Fisting

Yeah i understand, this is something that really cant be rushed. As long as you enjoy it

I've always wanted to try it, but having a virgin pussy and ass doesn't really allow that...

Yes, I have a hard time thinking a fist would fit in a true virgin pussy. Of course I'm sure someone can come up with an exception. On the other hand, pardon the pun, you're young so there will be lots of opportunities to explore that down the road. At least you're open to the idea which is a lot more than most people.

Something I’ve always wanted to try but haven’t found anyone willing to do it for me... yet 😈

It took me years of pegging until I thought I could be fisted. Lots of lube, very slow, and when her hand stretches me, the feeling of intimacy is like no other. Also, the pulling out is an incredible feeling. We do this at least once a month now. Maybe more after this weekend!

I had a girlfriend with very small hands...

Any guy who's tried vaginal fisting has got no further than about four fingers and maybe the knuckles at the bases of the fingers, but if it's an hour later and I've collapsed from too many orgasms, there's really no point in pushing further, as it were.

Back