Uncle takes advantage of innocent niece

John smiled. "Of course, pet. I just figured that since you do so much for me, I should thank you. Today, don't worry about a thing. I'll do all the cleaning and cooking, just keep your cellphone on and be back by 6, okay?"

He reached over and gently ruffled her hair.

"You're my special girl Annie. I love you very much. When you get back, let's talk about making things a bit more fair to you so you can have a better social life."

He swallowed his eggs and thought of all the things he had to do to get ready before 6. The bigger objects he was putting up in the basement wouldn't take much time but putting the lock on Annie's door would take a bit. He had to keep himself from drooling as he thought about what his innocent niece would be doing when she got back.
 
Well Hannah wasn't going to argue with that though she did think her uncle was being a little over generous with his money. "Thank you" she says giggling and ducking back as he ruffles her hair.

"and you don't have to do that, it's the least that I can do after all that you've done for me.." he had taken care of her for two years and she didn't want to take advantage of his kindness. Hannah pockets the money and continues to eat her food until it is all gone.

"Okay well I'll be back soon" she says with a smile as she walks over and kisses her uncle.
 
He kissed her back on the cheek, only letting his hand touch her back briefly.

"Just have a good time pet, and don't worry, I can easily afford it."He waited for her to leave and then went down to the basement, which he had to unlock with a key. He had been extra careful this week to hide all of the boxes that had been delivered. Now as he opened each of them, a cruel smile grew across his lips. John had always wanted to have a dungeon, to have a place where he could keep a girl prisoner and push her limits.

The first thing he unpacked was a saw horse. The thing was a triangular bench that was covered in leather and had a pointed tip. When a slave was put on it, their weight would drive the tip against her privates. John imagined Hannah being forced to rub against it. He then examined all the hooks he had set up around the roof of the basement and started to measure out links of chain. It took him several hours, but he was soon done and looked at all the equipment. He wasn't sure if Hannah would be brought down there tonight but he wanted to have it ready for when he would make her submit.

He then brought his power tools upstairs and installed a lock on Hannah's door so it could be locked from the outside. He had been subtle about adding the lock, all the previous week, he had been putting locks like this one on rooms in the house, claiming it was burglar protection. He had even started to put bars on the windows so his niece couldn't easily slip away. The neighbors wouldn't think anything of it; while it was a fairly nice neighborhood, there was the occasional burglary so such precautions would seem normal.

When he finished, he locked the basement again and put away his tools. He then washed off in the shower, putting on a dash of cologne and a white robe. He prepared dinner with great gusto; he loved having his niece be his cook but he wanted to raise her to the peaks of happiness before he revealed his plans to her. He prepared a roast and all of Hannah's favorite foods. He even made sure the freezer was stocked with her favorite ice cream. Finished, he put on some athletic shorts and waited for his innocent, unsuspecting niece to come home.
 
Hannah smiles at that, she knew he could afford it, but that wasn't the point. "I'll be back in time for dinner, love you Uncle John" she calls out as she grabs her coat and hurries out of the door.

She heads straight to the mall and spends the rest of the day buying herself many items of clothing.. skirts, tops, dresses, shoes and even newunderwear.. Hannah had picked out some that were more revealing made of lace .. though compared what most girls wore these days, Hannah's choices were fairly tame and even going in the shop to buy them caused her great embarrassment, but she did have fun spending her Uncle's money.

At around 5pm, Hannah heads back to the house, her hands full of bags.. arriving home just before six, she throws open the door "I'm home" she yells out the smell of dinner wafting through the house and making her mouth water as she dumps the bags on the ground and walks into the kitchen to find him... immediatly she recognizes all of her favourite foods.. "you did all this for me?" she asks in awe, wondering why he was being so nice and spoiling her today.
 
John walked over to Hanna and gave her a light hug, careful to not hold her tight or let his hands touch her bra or ass.

"Of course Annie. You've been such a good niece and I feel bad about you crying last night. I love you and I want to show how important you are to me. Now go on and drop off your bags in your room; sorry about the wood shavings by the way, I put a lock on your door so your things will be safe from burglars when we aren't at home...I'll give you a key later."

John waited for Hannah to get back before he broke out a bottle of wine and some glasses.

"So what did you do today, Hannah? Did you run into any boys?" He playfully asked.
 
"Okay one minute.." she rushes out of the door grabbing her bags and heading upstairs, her uncle's words not registering until she reaches the door.. she didn't particually want a lock on her door, but if it would keep her safe from anybody who broke into the house then she was happy to do it.. Hannah places the bags on her bed, reasoning that she will put them away after dinner.

She walks back down and into the kitchen smiling at her uncle, she cannot resist walking over and wrapping her hands around his waist, resting her head on his chest as she hugs him tightly. "Thank you so much for everything she says.. and let's just forget about last night" she whispers before pulling back.

Hannah giggles at his question before shaking her head. "No, besides I'm not really interested in any boys" she says honestly and she wasn't no one at school had ever caught her attention. "I just shopped and I bought myself some new clothes... what did you do today Uncle John?" she asks innocently.
 
John couldn't resist and mumbled out, "Let's not forget everything about last night."

When she asked about what he did, he poured some wine.

"Oh a little of this, a little of that. I was thinking about how you're such a nice niece and how it worried me that you might be scared of me. I mean, Iknow you've been needing new clothes but you didn't ask me. I'd like to think the two of us are comfortable enough with each other to be honest and I'd hate to think you are scared of me."
 
Hannah looks up at him, she hadn't been aware that he knew she needed new clothes or that she wanted to ask him.. "It's not because I'm scared of you" and that wasn't a total lie, sure he frightened her sometimes, but most of the time he was really nice.

"I just didn't want to bother you with it, like you said you've bought me everything that I own, you took me in when no one else wanted me, so I feel bad taking even more off of you.." she trails off realising how much she took off of him the morning and blushes, feeling a little guilty.

"Here I have some change left from today" she reaches in her pocket, pulling out the leftover money.. it wasn't much only a twenty and a handful of coins but she holds it out to him, not wanting him to think that she was trying to steal money off of him.
 
"Bless you child but that is your money, Annie. I think it's only fair that since you are so busy with school and helping me out, you should be allowed to save some of your own money." John said as he closed her hand around the money, "Now, don't be shy, go ahead and eat to your heart's content. Try some wine too, you're an adult now so you can have a little."

John smiled at his niece. He was sincerely pleased with his niece. True, his intentions were less than pure but it made her so cute. As he tore into his food, he thought of how it was a good thing she would be in his bed, being taught how to pleasure men.

"Tell me when you want desert, hun. Afterwards, maybe you can show me what you bought."
 
Hannah hesitates slightly, but then she doesn't object any further, just giving him a smile to let him know that she was thankful for the money, but more than that, that she was thankful for everything that he had done.. she wouldn't be accused of being like her mother, only using people for the money.

Hannah quickly begins to eat and she had to admit that it was pretty good, she wasn't even aware her uncle knew how to cook, usually she was the one that made dinner for them every night.... and there was dessert too, he was spoiling her today.

She smiles to herself obviously happy and content as she continues to eat.. "oh I don't think you'd be interested in what I bought.. it's just clothes" she says with a shrug.. though hannah still didn't touch the wine, she wasn't sure that she would like it having never had it before. Hannah pushes the plate away from her.

"So what's for desert?"
 
"Some ice cream." John said with a smile as he broke out a carton of her favorite type and some small bowls to serve it in. He gave two scoops to both of them and pointed to her wine.

"Come on Annie, just have a glass, you'll be fine...and I'd love to see you model your clothes. You're such a beautiful young woman. It would be an honor."

John put away the food and put the dishes in the sink. He took his bowl of ice cream and the wine into the living room where he sat them down on the coffee table in front of the loveseat and bade Hannah to sit with him.

"Come on Annie, let's get comfortable." He slid off the robe, showing his muscular chest off.
 
Hannah smiles as she see's that he has toffee flavoured ice cream.. which was her favourite,.. she could get used to it. Hannah watches as he does the dishes, normally she would offer to help but she was too busy eating her ice cream... so by the time he is done, she has finished hers. Standing up she rinses the bowl and puts it to dry, grabbing the still full glass of wine and taking a sip.. she winces slightly, it didn't taste bad, but it didn't exactly taste great.. though she was sure she could get used to it.

Hannah carries her glass into the living room, frowning as he takes his robe off and she quickly looks away.. she stands there glancing over at the couch.. then back at him, he obviously wanted her to come and sit with him and she found that she couldn't refuse that. Placing her wine on the table, she walks over and climbs onto the seat, sitting next to him..

"They're just normal clothes" she says "nothing too exciting.. why are you being so nice to me, I mean you've given me money, cooked my favourite foods, got my favourite ice cream why?" she suddenly blurts out as she sits as far away from him as possible.
 
Oh, Annie, why couldn't you just play along a while longer? John thought as he watched his niece cower away from him.

He sighed and moved over. "Annie, I'm not naked, I just took my robe off...do you think I'm that ugly? I just want to show you some appreciation and you are already so suspicious. Why can't you trust me?"

He let one arm go around her shoulder.

"Just relax Annie. Your uncle loves you and he wants the dynamic between us to change. Wouldn't you like to have more days like today?"
 
Hannah feels guilt wash over her, he seemed to have this way of making her feel bad for saying what was on her mind. "No uncle John of course I don't think that, your not ugly at all.." and she really didn't think that he was.. "I'd just prefer it if you put your robe back on" she adds hopefully, feeling one arm go around her shoulder, she takes a deep breath to relax as she moves closer to him, trying to prove that it wasn't the case.

"I trust you" she whispers as she rests her head against his shoulder "and yes I'd like more days like this.. but I'd feel a lot better if you put your robe on" the memories from last night still fresh in her mind and she didn't want to risk him doing that again.. not tonight.
 
John brushed her hair and then said,

"No Annie, this is my house so I'll dress as I like," He kissed her cheek, "Why does it bother you so much when I touch you, Annie?"

He waited for her to answer and then said,

"Now why don't you show me some of the outfits you bought today?"
 
"Because.." Hannah trails off and sighs, she wanted to say because it always led to something more.. something that was completly wrong and they both knew it, but she didn't want to spoil their evening. "It doesn't bother me" she says as she leans in closer to him, placing a hand on his chest and resting her head against his shoulder.

She sighs "Well.. you'll see them all eventually, can't we just watch Tv?" Hannah asks not wanting to go upstairs and try loads of different outfits on for him, besides she was sure that he'd get bored, reaching forward she grabs the remote and holds it out to him, smiling hopefully.
 
"Okay Annie but I want you to sit on my lap, okay? The video I've picked out is very special and I need to watch your reaction."

When she had complied, he used the universal remote to start the dvd he had put in the tray the night before. The title came on the screen, "Naughty Nieces 8." He wrapped his arms around Hannah's midsection and watched over her shoulder. The movie was a fairly by the book porno-with-a-plot. It was about two girls whose mother dumped them on their uncle's doorstep. One of the two was a complete slut that the uncle did up the ass in the first scene...but she wasn't the focus of the film, being reduced to a few scenes of her fucking every delivery boy to come up and a brief lesbian fantasy that John fast forwarded through to get to a scene where the other sister, a much shyer girl, is caught masturbating by the perverted uncle and is made to masturbate so he could talk her through it. John knew how the film ended, Both sisters become the Uncle's slaves but he always treats the shyer one nicer, whether it's kissing her more romantically or letting her sleep with him while her sister slept in a dog bed...but he wanted to watch Hannah's reaction to the masturbation scene.

"You know Hannah, you're way prettier than her. I sometimes really worry about you, you know? At 18, you still haven't had sex and I'm worried sometimes that you don't even know how to play with yourself. Why don't you just pleasure yourself for a bit, I promise I won't touch you...I just want to be sure you're a healthy young girl for your age."
 
"Okay.." she says cautiously, but she doesn't give it too much thought as she climbs onto her uncle's knee, she was going to take any affection that he was willing to show her.. any that wasn't sexual anyway. Hannah movs in close to him as the film starts.

She watches as the first image comes on screen.. of an uncle fucking his niece. Hannah gasps outloud "Uncle John we can't watch this" Hannah says with wide eyes, but she was strangely mesmorized by the film and it was having an undesired effect on her.. a flush of warmth and suddenly hannah's panties were really wet, she squirms as she pushes her legs together in hopes that it would stop if she did.

Hannah see's the girl on screen.. the nicer one, the one who was less shy masturbating and she wanted to stop the film, because it provoked strange feelings in her, part of her thought it would be good to have someone to guide her, but not her Uncle..

She sighs at his words "I don't think so Uncle John I think you know from last night that I can get pleasure... I know how to touch myself" but she didn't, she bites her lip nervously as her hand rests on her stomach just begging to go lower.. so she gives in slowly sliding her hand down her jeans and into her panties, her finger lightly running over her slit. "I dont know what to do" she admits outloud as she pulls her hand back and stands up, storming out of the living room and up to her own.
 
John jumped up and paused the vid. He chased his niece down pushed her on to her bed.

"Hannah, I'm tired of this. I've had enough of you being frightened by me despite all the pleasure I give your body. Now, while it is a lot of effort on my part, I am going to teach you to enjoy sex. Those panties of yours are soaking and it hurts...hurts me to know that you are so disgusted and afraid of me that you won't let me help you."

He saw a pair of lace panties in her bags and held it up.

"I'll be in the living room. You will come down there dressed only in this. You are going to masturbate for me and enjoy it. I'm tired of your unfounded guilt, so we're going to spend this weekend getting you over your hang-ups. You're a young woman and you need to be having sex with someone who loves you. You have five minutes...I love you Annie but you are causing me so much pain right now."

He walked back and slid his shorts off in the hallway before going down to the living room, where he sat on the sofa, wating for his niece. He was going to have her this night, no matter what.
 
Hannah shrieks as her Uncle catches up with her.. and pushes her forwards sending her falling down onto the bed... she spins around to look up at him and as she does... a sudden overwhelming sense of guilt overtaking her as he speaks.. though she always felt like this when he wanted her too.

"I.." she begins to speak but is quickly cut off. Hannah gasps loudly at what he asks her too do.. Surely he couldn't be serious, but it seemed that he was.. was he going to take her virginity? surely he wouldn't... no she wouldn't let him, she'd do this and then he would see that she could be good..

Standing up slowly, Hannah strips down, sliding the new pair of lacy panties up her legs and fixing them in place.. Hannah had been naked infront of her uncle so many times so she wasn't exactly embarrassed but she hated it.

Taking a deep breath she walks out of the bedroom and downstairs, her entire body trembling as she enters the living room again, tears in her eyes as she stands in the doorway just looking at the ground.

"Sorry Uncle " she mumbles out.
 
Last edited:
John was possessed with lust as he looked at his niece.

"Good girl, now sit next to me and start playing with yourself."

He couldn't wait, he wanted to fuck her so badly but knew that it would be more satisfying to make her perform. for him first.
 
Hannah was scared, because usuallly he just touched her and that made her feel less guilty because she wasn't the one who was doing it, sure she had touched him but he had talked her into it.. this was a step too far for Hannah.

But she couldn't disobey him, walking slowly, she comes to sit next to him, leaning back on the chair, her hand slowly sliding down her stomach to her panties.. but she couldn't go any further, she feels the tears prickle her eyes as he hands slowly slide under the lace. Her fingertips moving over the soft skin and to the top of her slit before she quickly pulls them back.

"I can't do it Uncle John" she says eventually, giving up.
 
John decided to switch tactics.

"Baby girl, what's wrong?" He asked, sliding his hands around her thin waist, "I know I must seem like a big bad monster but I only want what's best for you. One day you're going to need to please a boyfriend or a husband and they might ask you to do a lot more than this. I just want you to be in an environment where you are free to explore yourself."

He blew his cool breath across her neck and nipples and let his hand sink down to her panties. As he let his index finger stretch the elastic before traveling down to her slit, he kissed her full on the lips. He didn't do anything special at first, just letting his index finger travel from the bottom of her slit up to her clit, which he gave a flick to with his thumb before returning.

"Now Annie, I'm going to keep doing this until either you decide to take over or your body demands more," John said before he tightened his grip on her, "I love you, so you are not going to bed tonight until I feel you are skilled enough to be with a boy."
 
Back
Top