Mutual Masturbation

This thread is long overdue for revival. Does the lack of activity mean a loss of interest by the Lit community in mutual masturbation? In this time when AIDS is still around and other STD's are on an upswing you would think that more people would be turning to masturbating one another as a safe way to sexual pleasure. I love to masturbate a woman by fingering her twat while I suck on her nipples and while she gives my "little friend" a good pumping. :)

Couldn't agree more, it is difficult to beat a good masturbation session. I love fingering my wife's pussy while she jerks my cock, especially when she plays with my shaved balls.

Couldn't agree more, it is difficult to beat a good masturbation session. I love fingering my wife's pussy while she jerks my cock, especially when she plays with my shaved balls.

Speaking of shaving, I prefer a woman with a full bush. Then again if she chooses to shave then it is a wonderful experience for us to shave one another's pubic hair off. :devil:

Oh yes

I am wondering how many of you have done this with your partner. It is something I tend to enjoy but I have to be very close to the person.

Is this common for all of you?

This is an important element of the sexual experience for me and my sexual partner. Initially she was somewhat shy about it but after oral sex and vaginal sex we lie beside each other and watch each other as we masturbate to orgasm.

Then, I rub my cum on her breasts, on her feet and between her legs. She shivers with the sensation. :)

This is an important element of the sexual experience for me and my sexual partner. Initially she was somewhat shy about it but after oral sex and vaginal sex we lie beside each other and watch each other as we masturbate to orgasm.

Then, I rub my cum on her breasts, on her feet and between her legs. She shivers with the sensation. :)

That brings up a question. Have you noticed any new hair growth where you rub your cum into her? I heard somewhere that the testosterone in semen promotes hair growth. I would try rubbing my own cum into my balding scalp but I am afraid that someone would show up at the door and wonder what the strong odor is coming from me!

My wife and I have been mutually masturbating each other more lately. I'm not sure why, it's just something that's been very pleasurable. Sometimes it's as foreplay, sometimes after we fuck, sometimes I'll finish her then she'll do me.

My wife and I have been mutually masturbating each other more lately. I'm not sure why, it's just something that's been very pleasurable. Sometimes it's as foreplay, sometimes after we fuck, sometimes I'll finish her then she'll do me.

My ex wife completely lost her sex drive due to a hormonal issue when she was in her early thirties. She did not even want me to touch or kiss her so intercourse was obviously not on her "menu." She was willing to give me hand jobs. If she had been open to mutual masturbation then we might still be together. She had magnificent breasts, nipples and areolas and I still miss them almost 20 years after I left her.

My ex wife completely lost her sex drive due to a hormonal issue when she was in her early thirties. She did not even want me to touch or kiss her so intercourse was obviously not on her "menu." She was willing to give me hand jobs. If she had been open to mutual masturbation then we might still be together. She had magnificent breasts, nipples and areolas and I still miss them almost 20 years after I left her.

sucking my wife's tits is part of it - she loves it when my finger is working her clit and my mouth is working a nipple:)

sucking my wife's tits is part of it - she loves it when my finger is working her clit and my mouth is working a nipple:)

You are lucky. I actually enjoy doing that kind of thing for a woman more than I enjoy getting my own rocks off.

Mutual masturbation is some thing my lady and I enjoy on occasion.

I will stroke my cock while she is working her pussy with her dildo. Sometimes I'll take her panty that she has slipped off with my free hand and raise it to my nose to sniff her feminine aroma while my other hand is stroking the shaft of my penis.
She will verbally tell me things like "that's it baby, stroke your cock for me" or "how do you like sniffing my cunt aroma?"
The dirty talk get me so hot. I love it.

When she reaches the point were her pussy juice is dripping down her dildo, she will remove it and raise it to my mouth and say "now suck me off" and move the dildo up and down in my mouth the same way she moves her mouth on my cock when she gives me a blow job.

As I suck her dildo she will jack me off until I cum all over her hand and then she will rub her pussy with her cum drenched hand

As often happens, my mind drifted back this morning to the sweet little Italian nursing student who I dated in college. We would go together to visit her parents and siblings almost every weekend. They were very much "old country" so there was no chance of Tina and me sharing the same bedroom but she would sneak into the large room where her brothers and I slept after they had drifted off. She would get into bed with me and there would be plenty of kissing, hugging and fondling. Finally one of us would whisper to the other that we would need to be up early in the morning and then we went for the gold. I would finger fuck her until she could not keep from moaning and she was afraid that she would wake up her brothers with her "happy noises" so she would stop me at that point. She would jerk me off, clean up the flood of semen with her night gown and then sneak back to the bedroom that she shared with one of her sisters. Her nightie was completely soaked because my loads were enormous at that time. It is good that she never ran into anyone on the way back to her own bed because the evidence of what she had been up to was literally all over her. Once I asked her how she handled "the evidence" and she just winked and said that there was always plenty of laundry to be done in that household so she would just pop everything in the washing machine before anyone else woke up in the morning. I loved her matter of fact horniness and her creativity. Every day I regret that I did not marry her.

Car blankets

I went on a weekend trip with my partner & his parents. He and I rode on the bench seat in the back of the minivan but the center seat were separate cockpit style, leaving us in clear sight in his parents' rear view mirror.
I laid down on my back, my head in his lap & a lap blanket covering me from bent knees to bustline. He put his right hand under the blanket & tormented me while I reached my arm up to cradle my own head; at least in his parents' view. I had really unzipped him and was using just the rhythm of my fingers & my hand muscles to please him.
He had to bend down quickly for a very firm kiss when I climaxed to keep me quiet!
Without a viable option for him, he had to wait for our next pitstop for his own release.
I've kept a lap blanket in my car ever since.

I went on a weekend trip with my partner & his parents. He and I rode on the bench seat in the back of the minivan but the center seat were separate cockpit style, leaving us in clear sight in his parents' rear view mirror.
I laid down on my back, my head in his lap & a lap blanket covering me from bent knees to bustline. He put his right hand under the blanket & tormented me while I reached my arm up to cradle my own head; at least in his parents' view. I had really unzipped him and was using just the rhythm of my fingers & my hand muscles to please him.
He had to bend down quickly for a very firm kiss when I climaxed to keep me quiet!
Without a viable option for him, he had to wait for our next pitstop for his own release.
I've kept a lap blanket in my car ever since.

I went through a very similar experience with my very first lover a couple of times when we went on long trips with other family members. If she had been so daring and playful later on then I never would have even looked at anyone else.

My partner and I masturbate together a lot. We often do it. Laying at opposite ends of the bed, legs open, we enjoy watching and urging each other on with dirty chat..

We need to revive this thread. AIDS has always scared the hell out of me. Now I understand that there are new and incurable strains of the STD's that used to be curable with a single shot of penicillin. I have therefore shifted priorities to finding people who just want to jerk me off while I reciprocate by bringing them to climax. How about the rest of you?

Back