*crickets*

kill all MUSLIMS and be done with it

and AJ will have no reason to post:)[/QUOTE

I'm sure you and him, and vette and miles and the rest of you knuckleheads will find something else to piss and moan and bitch and whine and lie about..

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

remember, its ALWAYS MORE IMPORTANT to attack Anquan OH!FENDY then it is to realize that

yet another MOOSFEFUCK killed in the name of his religion...in the US

and the sickest part? Anquan OH!FENDY kisses the ass of his attackers....and IGGY's ole you know who

FUCK YOU, 'FENDY!

remember, its ALWAYS MORE IMPORTANT to attack Anquan OH!FENDY then it is to realize that

yet another MOOSFEFUCK killed in the name of his religion...in the US

and the sickest part? Anquan OH!FENDY kisses the ass of his attackers....and IGGY's ole you know who

FUCK YOU, 'FENDY!

Are all the other nuts in your nuthouse so annoying?

Dude...you need some stronger meds.

cowshit1.4...

:eek:

You're on ignore for being, at once, a colossal ass and a crashing boor.

I'll allow people to be one or the other and not get put on invisible, but not in combination.

Better watch out. He's a tough guy and will threaten to beat your ass.

He aspires to be Throb.

But Juan Wabbit...

;)

Jihaddi are saving 20,000 American lives everyday! It's a GOOD religion with just a few bad people who just don't read the sanitized Western translations of the Koran. We'll get their minds right with outreach, understand and attacking A_J for pointing out that the religion is actually a hateful philosophy created by a raiding culture...

He aspires to be Throb.

It's doesn't take much to be tougher than you miles..that's the truly pathetic thing about you. Such a pussy, physically and mentally.

The aspiring thingy must be your thang, it's not mine.

Pussy.

He aspires to be Throb.

He wants me to be LT to his WarMachine?

lol

I spent my life training and in the ring; I know a poser when I hear one.

:cool:

Never let a chance to go by to point out, if I can find some decent Muslims, then it means you cannot blame the ideology for being indecent.

Well, I know a lot of good doctors of all nationalities, creeds, races and religions, so that means abortion on demand is a good thing.

You do not seem to understand the basic fallacy of your Sophism and have hence blown it all out of proportion because I simply pointed it out.

Now, do you understand the fallacy, or do you just want to go on ignore so that you are not stressed out with the burden of actually thinking about what other people say instead of playing the find the nit game?

zip, stfu. Once again, you have no idea what is going on, sigh carefully presented her side of the story and declared victory and because you pretty much do not like me (a mutual understanding), you decided to pile on. Typical Democrat behavior.

Ah, the squeal of self-righteous Not-Republicans in the morning.
Gonna teach ole Sigh a lesson, arentcha!
How DARE she call you out for you tellin' her what she REALLY meant!
The nerve of her! She's almost as bad as Laurel used to be.

He aspires to be Throb.

Brave Marine Miles assists his "bro" AJ from the safety of the ignore bunker. The results are predictable...
dMzJDhb.gif

#BroCavalryToTehRescue

Today 08:46 AM
BobDownSouth This user is on your Ignore List.
Today 08:44 AM
Today 08:42 AM
cowslinger64 This user is on your Ignore List.

where the fuck is ISIS when you need em?

behead these assholes:mad:

Can't outthink us...can't whup us either. So you gotta call someone else in huh?

Pussy.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Depends on the meaning of IS...

"We have met the enemy and he IS US!"
Pogo

:cool:

Never let a chance to go by to point out, if I can find some decent Muslims, then it means you cannot blame the ideology for being indecent.

Well, I know a lot of good doctors of all nationalities, creeds, races and religions, so that means abortion on demand is a good thing.

You do not seem to understand the basic fallacy of your Sophism and have hence blown it all out of proportion because I simply pointed it out.

Now, do you understand the fallacy, or do you just want to go on ignore so that you are not stressed out with the burden of actually thinking about what other people say instead of playing the find the nit game?

zip, stfu. Once again, you have no idea what is going on, sigh carefully presented her side of the story and declared victory and because you pretty much do not like me (a mutual understanding), you decided to pile on. Typical Democrat behavior.

I read the other thread first, and then saw that you started this one. Your M.O. is yours - own it and stop whining like a fucking baby about it.

Your problem (one of many) is that your overall philosophy is a patchwork of mini issues, grudges and complaints based on who you dislike/hate most instead of a coherent and consistent viewpoint. That's why you have to resort to pretzel logic to try and make it work all the time. It's also the reason you fail to do it so often.

Back