Israeli Terrorists at it Again!

Then you haven't been paying attention. I've done it multiple times.

Zip, I apologize, yes, I've heard you admonish RDS more than once.

You're one of a few Democrats who knows (or will admit) who this phony really is.
 
Put an asterisk next to your sanctimony, Tziporah.

The only reason you did that is because I called you out on your intellectual dishonesty and people laughed at you.

You lacked the character to admit you were wrong, and instead tried your best to discredit me by dredging up previous arguments as "proof" of your "moral superiority".

Bullshit. Plain and simple.

I called you out your actions long before that.

And linking to your revisionist history cliff notes is laughable.

You've never linked to a single racist comment I've made despite calling me one of the biggest bigots on Lit.

You're a hypocritical liar as well as a scumbag.

Have a nice day. :)
 
It is amazing how often when he is challenged, Zip just destroys Slob....

That's cause Rob is a lying sack of shit and I've been through this before with him.

He also repeatedly claims that I am part of some "Israel can do no wrong" club even though I was for pulling out of Gaza (which caused Busybody to wish harm on my ex) and completely against expanding settlements (for years).

He's also an enormous hypocrite. He will just keep on lying anyway. He has no morals, no honor, no class and no integrity.
 
It is amazing how often when he is challenged, Zip just destroys Slob....

And here I was complaining that no one ever calls out RDS on his phoniness and lies, and along comes Zip and calls him out for exactly what he is.

Thank you Zip.
 
As many yards as Zip has ripped from his ample ass, it's amazing he hasn't been left with an ass like a hound dog...two bones and a hole.:D

Vetteman's obsession with other mens' asses continues...

#MarineHomoFantasies
 
Tziporah does seem obsessed with his desire for unlimited do-overs. I feel sorry for the guy.

You revise history and lie compulsively and I'm the one who wants do-overs? :D

You'll have to do better than that, bitch-tits.
 
Du fangst shoyn on?

You revise history and lie compulsively and I'm the one who wants do-overs? :D

You'll have to do better than that, bitch-tits.

Tziporah remembers alllll those nasty little comments he endured at his yeshiva. It's payback time, right bubeleh? :rolleyes:

#UnlimitedDoOvers
#NeedForTheLastWord
#MakeWayForTheHomoSuperiors
 
What you guys fail to understand is Bitch Tits really gets off on the verbal abuse. He craves it like an addict craves crack and will do anything to get the fix he needs to soothe his fucked up personality.

In short, it sucks to be him.
 
What you guys fail to understand is Bitch Tits really gets off on the verbal abuse. He craves it like an addict craves crack and will do anything to get the fix he needs to soothe his fucked up personality.

In short, it sucks to be him.

mileskids_zps8604c195.jpg
 
Oppsie, yet another, I HATE JEWS post by NIGGER POOPSOUTH


I bet you DIDNT read that at all, didya?

Cause it doesn't even SAY what you pretend it does

In fact, it has ZERO to do with PALI "kids"


:D

at the bottom

Update: After original publication of its report, the Public Committee Against Torture in Israel released an amended version, acknowledging that the information from the Public Defender’s Office about child prisoners being kept in cages did not refer specifically to Palestinians. We have amended our report accordingly and wish to make the position clear.
 
Hey Rober Toe NIGGER SOUTH!

Why you post shit that doesn't show the shit you pretend it says?

We know WHY, Rober TOE NIGGER SOUTH!:D
 
It amazes me that the Democrats tolerate this sicko.

As I stated in the other thread, he speaks what they think (which is why they cackle with him and congratulate him and run around telling us how he handed us our ass), but are too well-conditioned by the rules of the consensus to actually say.

If they were the people they think they are, he would soon go away because he would be shouting at the wall, but they are actually the people he thinks they are.
 
Back
Top