story help, being spanked

roxs12ems

Really Experienced
Joined
Jul 28, 2014
Posts
253
Hi,
I am working on a story for the site and need help with a few parts. In the story the main character a 30ish female unsatisfied with her diminishing sex life finds herself being inducted into a swingers BDSM club. During the story she is to be spanked for breaking a rule. I have the scene written but am having trouble describing her inner thoughts, feeling, emotions, and the pain and or pleasure during being spanked.
Any help would be great.

Thanks
 
Well, why is she at the club? Was she curious about BDSM but never knew "where" or "how" to try? Is she tricked into going? Did she think she was going to a "regular" bar/club? We need to know the specifics before we can suggest the emotions.

Another question I have is why are spankings a punishment? If someone is a masochist they most likely crave spankings. Unless a punishment offers a bit more pain than one is comfortable with.

Perhaps you can let us know what rules the club has... Why spanking is the punishment (instead of being kicked out), etc. Is everyone there into D/s or are there some "swingers only"?
 
You could get someone to spank you...then you'd know what, how.

Or just imagine what it would feel like...use your mind to imagine what you feel as each blow strikes your ass. The sting, the burning, the pain...does she like pain? Is she into the pain side of BSDM? If she is that should give you a clue as to what she is feeling, the emotions flowing through her mind, the anticipation of the next blow.

Hope that helped...good luck.
 
I had the same issue as yourself. Being someone who spanks and not liking to be spanked I was confused as to what emotions/thoughts run riot through a spankee's mind during a spanking, or do their thoughts/emotions become quieter as the spanking and pain clear all other nonsense out of their minds?

I never found someone who was willing to give their thoughts on it. So, I dropped back five and punted. It's likely that some become more alert and grit their teeth through it while others feel a sense of nirvana as all other thoughts clear out of their mind.

edited: As a suggestion, I think you could focus on whether this is a first time experience, and the conflicting emotions that someone who is 30 years old suddenly experiences being put into a position as a errant youngster, or if it is only one in a slew of spanking experiences, then the thoughts would reflect comparison to previous spankings.

Also, I'm not sure but I think spankees feel some variant sense of trepidation at the thought of being spanked. It's sort of like a roller coaster ride; while some fear it, some like it but they still feel the anticipation of the thrills of it all.
Maybe that should be the best suggestion to you? Describe it like a roller coaster ride. You probably have been on one at least. Describe the feelings you felt prior. Half of the "fun" is the long wait to get in, then you get into position and your stomach is in knots. You know it's supposed to be fun but it's still very scary. Then it starts and either you thought, meh this isn't so bad, or OMG I THINK I'M GOING TO BE SICK!
ROFL
 
Last edited:
I know I experience euphoria; and as a fan of spankings not being spanked (or touched at all) would be the punishment.
 
I also would like to point out that after I wrote it, I was nervous as hell that I had gotten it right. I am, after all, a stickler for realism. So, I asked about 10 to 15 female spankees what they thought about what I wrote. I don't suggest you trying this. More often than not, all women will think is you are trying to sex them up or that you are trying to cyberbate.

Not all, but most.

Then again, I don't have the balls to ask things publicly because of the inane bullshittery that usually ensues. I usually do all my Q&A via PM's which is probably why I got the attitudes I was getting...
 
Back
Top