any women that love fucking guys with strap-ons?

I asked my wife to do this to me and she did...once. The thing is that she came whilst doing it, so I thought that she'd be hooked, but she's barely mentioned it since.

I really enjoyed it, but couldn't find my prostate, so it wasn't as explosive for me as I'd have liked. Would love to finally get to try it again though.


that's strange that she came and didn't mention it again
 
I'm quite confident without my exposure to online porn I would have never even thought of a strapon being sexy. but online porn has opened my eyes to so much i would have never even thought of

same thing here...
I never in a million years gave any thought to fucking a guy with a strap on until I saw it online. I was really surprised at how much it turned me on.
 
same thing here...
I never in a million years gave any thought to fucking a guy with a strap on until I saw it online. I was really surprised at how much it turned me on.

I know what you mean. I've read stories seen videos of guys being taken by a lady with a strapon, and it has become a huge fantasy of mine. I've had experience of having a dildo thrust in my ass by hand but never have actually had a woman wearing strapon to use on me. Looking forward to fulfilling this someday.
 
I would love, love, LOVE to do this to some guys I meet at work!

(couldn't see doing it to my husband though.)
 
Broke the old one

Best harness and strap on? See a lot of styles and stuff; used to have a basic O ring, but it didn't allow for much variety. Now that it broke, I want to get something new and fabulous for my lovers. Any recommendations?
 
Had a chance to engage in this and it was great. Very fun lesbian friend fucked my ass and it drove me crazy, we both had a lot of fun an will be doing it again.
 
I loved doing it with my sub. The feeling of when she first entered me was heaven.After a long long fucking I was ready for her to suck me off. I would fill her mouth with my cum and watch her swallow it all down
 
My Newbie Experience

I fantasized about a pegging like this for months and finally found someone I could try it with. The experience was beyond my imagination!

As I was lying down she straddled me missionary style and then lubed up my ass and her strap-on well, then placed her "dick" gently right on my anus. Even though I was a virgin in this area, I took it like I knew what I was doing and it slipped all the way into my ass like it had belonged there all my life. Then she started moving it slowly and rhythmically at first, then faster and faster as she asked me over and over if I wanted to be her bitch. I finally screamed "Yes, I want to be your bitch! Do it harder!" as she pushed it into me and rode even harder while yanking on my crank like she was holding the reins to horse. When I finally came, there was cum everywhere on my belly in a big, erotic, sticky mess.

The relief I felt was unimaginable and I wanted to just curl up and eat her ass out of gratitude. Had she decided to sit on my face and smother me with her pussy, I'd have died a happy man.

Alas, she is gone. I would dearly love to find another woman like that.
 
Helping women discover this pleasure

same thing here...
I never in a million years gave any thought to fucking a guy with a strap on until I saw it online. I was really surprised at how much it turned me on.

Perhaps in the future there will be enough sex-positive discussions and depictions of strapon play between women and men that more women will have the opportunity to be open-minded and intrigued. One harbinger may be the strapon episode of the Comedy Central series, "Broad City."

But, as you describe your initiation, actually seeing the act, witnessing the pleasure a woman can give a man in this way (and herself in the process!), is probably necessary. Just hearing someone bring it up often elicits the "Eeewww!" response in ladies who haven't viewed the delights experienced by both partners in a strapon coupling.

Ambassadors, of course, are the best means of enticing other women to consider this insanely erotic act. To that end: http://www.literotica.com/s/dr-chloe-burrell-sex-researcher

And there are real-life ambassadors out there, too. Blogs about pegging written by women who adore the act can be found easily. A true ruby of one site, for example, provides advice, the woman's viewpoint, all manner of arousing tales, and so on.

There is hope!
 
I would love to find a woman who would fuck me with a strapon. Being a little smaller than avg in endowment and cumming embarrassingly quickly - I fantasize about a woman who straps on a cock and says " I'll show you how you're supposed to fuck someone."
 
My wife and i have tried, but her strapon is too big. I would want one a little smaller that vibrates and hits my prostate better. Any ideas?
 
I would love to try it! But hub's is way too macho to ever allow it. Maybe I should post an ad on Craig's List? Surely there's some cute pervy guy here in Vegas who would like to make a girl happy, right?
 
i'm not talking about slavery, pain or humiliation - just want to talk to a sexy woman that likes to put her man on his back, lube up the strap-on and fuck him silly...

any gals out there into that?

j


This one here is very much into it. Luckily the male participant is also ready and willing.
 
Back
Top