Quatreback and head cheerleader gf (Closed for Paulwilson57)

Steve knew better than to show anyone the video. It would hurt Ashley and destroy her and Blake. He would never hurt Ashley he cared about her too much even if he didn't know how she felt about him.

He would also get the wraith of Blake and though he knew karate he was unsure if Blake got a hit on him if he would be able to win the fight. As Blake was stronger than him.

The video was for his own personal use as he felt Ashley suck him harder and faster. She wanted his cum and she wanted it now. His hips were pumping but looking into her eyes he couldn't hold it anymore.

She had such a sexy fuck my mouth and cum for me look. He came hard moaning out as his cock pumped load after load down her throat.

Holding her head down with one hand he placed his phone on the bed side table keeping it on record so it could fill the whole thing.

He pulled his cock from her mouth and picked her up placing her on the bed with her hands still tied up in her bikini behind her back. She was on her back as Steve opened her legs and rolled his tongue across her pussy as he pulled the belt alot toe causing it to expose her clit as his teeth nibbled on her clit lightly.

Now she was laying next to her boyfriend naked and tied up getting locked out by Steve as his fingers pulled her pussy lips open and three fingers pushed into her ass hole.
 
Ashley eyes were locked on Steve's. She saw he was looking down at her. She was good at communicating with her eyes and he read her eyes clearly and gave her what she wanted. He filled her mouth full of his hot sticky cum. He held her head in place with his hand and put the phone on the side table. She knew he wanted to record the whole thing. She swallowed up his cum and wink at the phone recording them.

She knew Steve wouldn't show anyone the video and she felt bad for thinking it. She did like Steve quite a bit she had feelings for him but not love like her and Blake had. He pulled out her mouth. He picked her up like a rag doll and laid on the bed. Her hands were still tied behind her back. She was laid on her back in spread eagle. His tongue rolled across her pussy lips. She moaned out. He pulled the belt and exposed her clit. He nibbled on it making her squeal.

"Ah fuck." She gasped out feeling three fingers deep in her ass. Her ass hole so widely open. "See if you can get that fist of yours deep in my ass." She said. She loved it hard and her body was just wanting more. She was quite an insatiable slut. She was laid next to Blake naked and tied up getting licked out by Steve and her ass being fingered. She didn't hold her moans back. She knew Blake was out of it completely.
 
Steve looked up into Ashley's eyes as he smiled into her pussy. She seemed to be enjoying it more. He thought for a second its a shame Blake wast awake to fill her mouth with his cock.

The thought of sharing Ashley surpised him. He would be ok with it but Blake never would be. He betted that was one of Ashley's fantasies.

His tongue was still darting into her as his teeth nibbled on her clit enjoying the noises she made. When he heard her ask for him to fist her ass he straight away pushed his four finger into her ass and worked it in and out.

Her moans were loud but Steve didn't care it meant she was enjoying what he was doing. He wanted her to orgasm hard before he would take her into her room tie her to her bed and fuck her sweet pussy to end the evening.

With that thought he drilled his thumb into her asshole making a fist as he bit flown on her clit and pumped his fist into her ass while he tugged on the belt to add to all the pleasure she was feeling.
 
Ashley was moaning louder as his tongue darted into her. His teeth were on her clit. She let out a scream when he pushed four fingers into her ass. He was working his fingers in and out her ass hole, stretching it more.

She felt his thumb go into her and he made as fist in her ass. His teeth bit down on her clit hard. She was screaming out. His fist pumping in her ass. She was loving this so much.

She closed her eyes tightly enjoying what he was doing to her. Her pussy tightened and she started cumming. She was moaning out loudly. Her body was wriggling around on the bed.
 
Steve had a front row seat to Ashley's extreme orgasm. He wondered if Blake had ever given her one as strong as this. He could see her body bucking round on the bed as she was moaning and screaming.

Smiling he decided to extend her orgasm by nibbling on her clit and probing his fog is back inside her as his fist stayed as deep in her ass hole as he could take it.

Her body was going wild with the life changing orgasm and then he let it end for her as he carefully pulled of his hand and stood up his cock hard as he grabbed his phone and reached over picking Ashley up.

He carried her out of the room and into her own room as he placed her down onto the bed and tied the bikini through the bed posts to keep her tied up. He placed his phone down on her bed side table and saw her drawer open a little.

The tie gave her enough room to be on her front or back. Now she was on her back as Steve slid the blindfold over her eyes. Removing her sense of sight.

A moment later there was a click and a buzzing noise.

Something rolled down her neck vibrating down over her breast and onto her nipple as something warm and hard pushed agaisnt her pussy lips as he was on the bed with her between her legs.
 
"Oh fuck Steve." Ashley screamed out. He was making this orgasm so intense and long. His fist was up her ass and he was nibbling on her clit. He was driving her wild. She didn't think she'd had such a crazy orgasm before. She was breathing heavily as slowly she came down.

Steve careful pulled his fist out her ass. He picked her up and took her to her own room. She was put down on the bed and tied to it by her bikini. She rolled onto her back. She saw him put his phone down and go in her open draw.

He put a blindfold on her stopping her from seeing. She heard a click and then buzzing. Something was moving down her neck and boobs. She felt vibrations against her nipples and she felt something hard rubbing against her wet pussy lips.

She guessed it was his cock. She didn't like not been able to see anything. She wriggled a little around moaning she was frustrated. She was feeling all hot and bothered.
 
The buzzing and vibatring tool rubbed agaisnt her other nipple softly as Steve moved over her more as the tip of something warm and pulsing slid into her pussy.

The buzzing left her nipple and ran agaisnt her mouth belted sliding inside as Steve knew she must of worked out it was her own 8 inch vibator that she kept in the drawer.

He pumped it into and out of her mouth as his whole cock pushed deep inside of her pussy. The next second there was a fast buzzing noise as something touched her clit vibating rapidly as he slipped her bullet vibator between her pussy lips.

His own mouth moved down taking her nipple as she couldn't get free or see him as he fucked her pussy hard and kept her senses excited.
 
Ashley felt something going inside her mouth. It was big and could vibrate. She figured out it was one of the vibrators she had in her draw. Steve must of seen it in her draw and decided to use it.

He was fucking her face as he fucked her pussy. She heard vibrating again and knew it wasn't the one in her mouth. She felt something smaller than vibrator on her pussy lips.

Steve took her nipple into his mouth. She moaned round the vibrator in her mouth. She was feeling all sorts of sensations and not seeing intensified it all.
 
Steve's hands trailed over her body as his lips teased and tugged at her tender nipples. He increased the speed of the bullet vibator resting on her clit to the the maximum and then increased the vibator in her mouth to match the speed.

His own cock inside her pussy hitting agaisnt her g spot as he thrust into her faster and faster to keep up with the vibators inside her.

He was sure he was leading her toward another mind blowing orgasm when he spotted an even larger dildo at least 10 inches inside of her drawer.

Steve wondered for a second why Ashley would need all these toys being with Blake. If she was with him he would keep her happy any time she wanted.

Pulling out the dildo from the drawer he lifted her hips and slid it under her hips to her ass cheeks. He pulled her ass cheeks apart and pushed her down onto it more and more as he fucked her pussy as he heard it slide into her open ass hole.
 
Ashley closed her eyes tightly as she started to cum. Her pussy was tightening around Steve's hard cock. She was so wet and her pussy was so tight round his cock. She gripped down hard on the bed. She bite her lip hard moaning loudly.

Blake and Ashley had been together awhile and the toys were to keep things exciting. Sex with Blake was good and she loved him a lot but she was never completely sure he loved her as much as she loved him.

She felt something against her ass and then it slide into her. She moaned out. Ashley was a girl who needed a lot of loving, attention and fucking. Things were starting to go a bit down hill with Blake not the sex but he didn't make her feel as loved as she needed and he was very all about himself.

He'd really hurt her early on and he didn't care he was to busy drinking. She felt her eyes tearing up. Tears dripped down her cheeks. She tried to stop but she couldn't. Steve within only a few hours made her feel better. Maybe it was time for a change but she needed someone who would adore her and love her.
 
Steve could feel Ashley cuming on his cock as he looked up from her nipple and saw tears coming down her face. He pulled the vibator out of her moth and quickly pulled the blindfold off.

"Ashley what is wrong? I didn't hurt you did I?"

Steve face showed concern as he wanted her to know all his attention was on her.

"I didn't mean to upset you.i love you. I only want to make you happy. You mean everything to me. You always come first."

His words seemed to have a double meaning as he pulled his hard cock out of her pussy not caring about his release and took the vibator slipping it into her pussy.

Steve's focus was on pleasing her as he forgot about his own cock and stroked her tears from her eyes as he kissed her lips.

His other hand moving the vibator round in her pussy as the bullet vibator kept working on her clit and the dildo filled her ass hole.

He hope this last orgasm would be soul shattering. Then he would hold her close and keep her safe while they slept till morning in his arms.
 
Steve removed the vibrator from Ashley's mouth and the blindfold from her eyes. She looked at him. "No you didn't hurt me. I was just thinking and I got upset." She said. Steve looked so concerned and worried about her. She shocked to hear he loved her. She was bit taken a back by everything he had just said. She looked at him silently.

He took the vibrator and moved into her pussy. He wiped her tears away and kissed her. The bullet was working her clit as he moved the vibrator around while she had a dildo in her ass. She pulled away from him. She pulled the vibrator out and put it on the floor with the bullet and then she removed the dildo. She didn't want toys right now, she needed him.

"You didn't upset me. I was thinking about Blake and how I'm not happy anymore. I don't think I truly love him anymore because I'm starting to love you. I need you right. I need you to make love to me." She said. She kissed him as she slide on top of him. She pushed his cock into her pussy as she kissed him with such passion. She stroked his chest softly.
 
Steve had noticed but during her pleasing her Ashley had freed her hands from her bikini that was now hanging loose from the bed post.

He heard her say she was thinking and then she reached down removing the vibator, bullet and finally the dildo as she put them on the floor.

Steve moved to her side and was resting on one elbow as he thought she had had enough of him and wanted him to leave or that she couldn't be with him because of Blake.

The next words out of her mouth stunned him.

She was not happy with Blake and didn't think she loved him anymore because she was starting to love me.

Shocked he was easy to control as she said she needed him. She needed him to make love to her.

His body fell back from her hands on his chest and her kissing his lips. Then she was straddling him as it all seemed to happen in slow motion.

His cock buried itself inside of her pussy as she sat up on him with her hands on her chest.

His hands reached up taking her hands and interlocking his fingers with hers as his hips pumped slowly and gentle into her.

"Ohhh Ashley I love you."

Steve knew the time to be slow and gentle was at hand and looked up into her eyes as a warm smile spread over his face. This was making love felt like slow and tender.
 
Ashley looked at Steve and smiled at him. She was feeling better that he knew she wanted to be with him not Blake anymore. There was feelings still there for Blake but she didn't want to be with him any longer. Steve was who she wanted. His cock was buried deep inside her wet pussy. She was sat slowly riding his cock. Her hands stroked softly at his chest. She kissed him passionately. His hands went to hers and they interlocked together.

She was looking deeply into his eyes. She was smiling at him. "I love you too Steve." She said. She squeezed his hand as she moving on his cock. She felt her pussy was tightened around his cock. "Steve I want to be with you." She whispered as she felt herself cumming. She was cumming on his cock as she was moaning out. God she felt good and knew what she wanted now.
 
Steve couldn't believe the tenderness between the two of them that they shared at this moment. Hearing those words fall from her mouth was like hearing the sound of angels singing.

She loved him and wanted to be with him too. Steve gasped out in joy as this angel was sitting nude ontop of him and slowly riding him into a joint mind blowing orgasm.

He heard her moan out as her pussy pulled at his cold trying to suck him deeper into her. He knew she was orgasming as he too felt the explosion inside his cock as his cum burst forth into her pussy.

Lifting his hands back behind his head it pulled her down so he could kiss her sweet lips. As his tongue slid into her mouth he thrust up extending both their orgasms as he kissed her with such passion.

Letting their bodies relax together he waited till they both calmed down and pulled her to his side so her head rested on his chest and held her tightly not wanting to let her go till sleep took them both.
 
Steve put his hands behind Ashley's head and pulled it down to his. He kissed her passionately. His tongue slid into her mouth. He was thrusting into her. They were cumming so much together. She held onto him.

They were laying together and he pulled her to his side. Cum ran down her legs. She lay by his side. Her head was resting on his chest. He was holding her body close to his body. She was so happy.

Her mind started wandering to Blake and how she'd break up with him. She was sad about it ending because she cared for him deeply and there was still love there for him but she wanted something new.

Maybe they could carry on seeing each other behind Steve's back. It could work but she'd deal with that tomorrow. She hoped tomorrow Steve would get out the house before Blake woke up. She starting falling asleep in Steve's arms.
 
Steve felt Ashley fall asleep in his arms and sleep took him afterwards. As they lay there nude together in Ashley's bed.

He woke after having a dirty dream to see his cock was rock hard. Ashley's breasts were out over the cover and her hands were above her head.

He couldn't resist and leaned over picking the handcuffs out the drawer and clicked them round her wrists while she slept.

He then slid under the covers and got between her legs lapping at her pussy with his tongue to get her nice and wet.

Steve's tongue rolled over and round her clit and then he moved up above her as he took his cock and slid it inside of her. Thrusting a few times into her only to be stopped by a shout.

Blake woke up in Ashley's parents room. He stood up and looked round shouting.

"Hey babe where are you?"

Getting up he slowly made his way to Ashley's room and entered it to find her handcuffed up naked with her legs wide open to the bed. As Blake smiled.

"Well looks like your ready for me."

Blake stepped over to the bed dropped his pants to show his cock and climbed onto her ramming his cock into her pussy.

Steve had managed to slip into Ashley's wall in wardrobe and was hiding as he could hear Blake grunting from fucking Ashley. Steve was still fully naked with his hard cock pointing out in front of him.
 
Ashley start to wake up a little. She felt something go round her wrists but she didn't care. She didn't open her eyes she didn't want to open them yet. She was keeping her eyes closed. She felt a body between her legs and then there was a tongue lapping at her pussy. She was getting wet. Her eyed still remained closed enjoying the pleasure.

She knew it was Steve it felt different to how Blake did it. She felt his tongue roll over her clit and then he slid his cock into her wet little pussy. She let out a small moan. He thrusted into her a few times. She heard a shout. She knew it was Blake asking where she was. She felt Steve move from in between her legs. She heard footsteps coming into her bed room.

Ashley heard Blake say looks like your ready for me. She opened her eyes and looked at him. She saw she was cuffed to the bed with her legs spread widely. Blake got on the bed and rammed his cock into her pussy. "Morning baby." She said. She leaned to him and kissed him. She wondered where Steve was.

She was moaning out as Blake thrusted into her. "Blake I need to talk to you about something after." She said. She thrusted her hips up on his cock. Her body responded to Blake so well. Things with Blake were so familiar and good but sometimes she wanted something different and new.
 
Blake had just climbed on top of her and started fucking her. He still had his pants round his ankles and his shoes on making her bed sheets dirty.

He also had his shirt and jacket on and had not even checked to see if she was wet. He must of thought she had handcuffed herself ready for him.

Steve watched from the wardrobe as Blake slammed into her as his own speed more caring about him cuming than Ashley's body recieveing pleasure.

"Ohhh babe last night I was so wasted."

Blake moaned out as he didn't even kiss her lips just kept thrusting harder and harder.

Steve was getting annoyed at Blake when the bed side phone rang. Blake laughed and answered it while still thrusting into Ashley's pussy.

"Yeah Blake here. Ohhh hi coach. Erm yeah sorry I'm late for training. You want to talk with the boys before training and I missed it...... What about? You mean no sex?..... Right ok I'll be there soon coach."

Blake stopped thrusting as soon as he said no sex. Just holding his cock inside of Ashley as he put the phone down at the end of the call.

"Sorry babe I'm late for practice."

With that Blake started to pull his cock out of her pussy.
 
This felt so different to how it had been with Steve. Blake was just slamming into Ashley not caring about her pleasure. Steve had wanted to give her as much pleasure as possible. "You was out of it. I struggled getting you up the stairs." She said. Blake was being so cold. He was just thrusting into her and not giving her any tender passion.

Blake laughed when his phone rang on the side. She didn't think he would answer it. Ashley was absolutely fuming when Blake picked up the phone while he was thrusting into her. She really wanted to slap him. She already knew about the no sex so it didn't surprise her but what did surprise her was when he stopped moving in her. He was just holding his cock in her as he put the phone down.

"Oh my god Blake your leaving now." She said trying to pull her hand from the cuff. She looked at Blake. He had pulled out of her. She sighed looking at him shaking her head. "Blake I can't do this being us anymore. You are so wrapped up in yourself. My feelings come second. Last night you embarrassed me and I walked off and you decided to get drunk instead of making sure I was play. I'm done." She said.
 
Blake quickly got off her not wanting to make coach mad at him. Taking hold of his cock he tucked it into his jeans as he started pulling them up.

Glancing up he saw that Ashley was annoyed at him but he couldn't deal with it now as he was already late. He did up his pants deciding they would talk about this later.

"I'm sorry babe."

With that he turned and headed out her bedroom and down the stairs as he shouted back.

"We'll talk later babe."

Blake was down the stairs and shutting the front door in a few seconds.

Steve saw Ashley was upset and came out of her wall in ward robe still completely nude and very hard.

He climbed on top of her kissing her lips as his cock sunk into her pussy as his fingers found their way to her clit to give her pleasure. There was no way Steve would ever do that to her.

He thrust into her hard as he wanted to push away all the anger she was feeling and let pleasure wash over her body as his tongue pushed into her mouth.

Neither one of them would hear blakes car pull away and drive off as they were focused on each other.
 
Ashley was so angry and all Blake could say was I'm sorry babe. He turned and headed out her bedroom. He headed down the stairs. He shouted to her we'll talk later. She was so annoyed by Blake. She wanted to scream. She had pretty much tried to break up with him and he walked away.

She knew breaking up with him was the right thing to do. She was so angry and upset. She was happy to see Steve walk out her walk in wardrobe naked. She smiled at him. He moved on top of her. He kissed her. His cock sunk into her pussy. She moaned into his mouth.

She wanted to be with Steve so much. She knew Steve would never treat her the way Blake did. Yes Steve was the Star Player on the Basketball Team but he wasn't wrapped up in himself and didn't care more about what others think then what she thought.

He thrust into her and her body starting to relax. She felt loved with Steve. He made her feel good about herself. His tongue played with hers. She was thrusting onto his cock. "Steve can you un-cuff me please. I want to show you how much I appreciate you. " She said.
 
Steve felt as his cock sunk into Ashley her body begin to relax as his tongue massaged hers. Seeing Ashley upset and angry he had wanted to make her happy and please and pleasure her.

Two of Steve fingers stroked over her clit as his other hand brushed her hair out of her eyes so he could look into them deeply.

Hearing what Ashley had said to Blake before he left her naked and handcuffed to the bed he knew Ashley was breaking up with him and that made him even happier.

As Steve split from a kiss with Ashley he heard her ask him to release her from the handcuffs she wanted to show him how much she appreciated him.

He reached into the drawer and pulled out the keys and unlocked her wrists kissing each wrist where the handcuffs had been. The chain remained round the post as he kissed her lips softly.

The next second he was on his back on the bed as his hands fell back near the open cuffs.

Blake had no idea his girlfriend was now his ex as he drove to practice putting his foot down on the gas.
 
Steve kissed Ashley as he released her from the handcuffs. She wanted to show him she was his all of his and she loved him. She wanted only Steve now. He made her feel so good and he truly cared about her. She had been with Blake for quite awhile and he didn't show he truly cared.

He kissed her wrists softly. The chain stayed on the bed post. He was kissing her so softly. She looked at him so lovingly. She pushed him on his back. She smiled at him happily. She stroked his chest. She got on top of him. She put the cuffs round his wrists.

She started kissing down his chest. "I love you." She said as she kissed lower and lower down to his cock. She stroked his cock softly before kissing his cock. "I'm yours." She said before taking him into her mouth. She sucked softly trying to show him how much she cared for him.

She was slowly bobbing up and down sucking as she stroked his balls. She locked her eyes with his. Her hand moved from his balls to his chest. She stroked his chest softly as she took him deeper in her mouth.
 
Steve was looking into her eyes as he felt her push him onto his back on the bed. She seemed different as Steve stared at her in wonder. Her lips covered his and he didn't even feel her pull his hands into the open cuffs or lock them into place his whole focus was on her.

Feeling her body on top of his made him so happy as she saw her trail kissed down his body as he heard her say I love you.

His smile beamed as he looked into her eyes replying.

"I love you so much. I always have."

He saw her arrive at his cock and stroke it as she said she was his. He went to move his hands down to reach for her when he felt them snap back looking up he saw the handcuffs in place round his wrists at the same moment he felt her mouth round his cock.

Steve struggled a little with the cuffs as he looked down at her.

"Please let me give you pleasure."

Staring into her eyes silenced him as he knew it was her who wanted to give him pleasure now. This was how she was showing what he meant to her. The look he had seen in her eyes that was different.

This wasnt lust. She wasnt sucking at his cock like an all day lollipop she wanted to finish in five minutes. It was a tender caring let me pleasure you cause I love you so much look.

Steve couldn't say no even if he wanted to with the slow tender sucking and the handcuffs he could only moan out and enjoy it. As he give up struggling and let her own him and control him.
 
Back
Top