IR Stories Suck...

I don't have an interest in IR stories. They just don't turn me on.👠👠👠Kant

I am just saying, a lot of the stories on this site are about things, that you shouldn't do in real life. Racism is not acceptable,

Interracial sex isn't ipso facto racism. In fact, it's racist to hold the belief that it's wrong just because they are different race4s.

They can read other stories.

I agree. I'm here for my own amusement. Like minded people can be amused with me or haters can hate.

A lot of kinks here get volatile reactions and for good reason because for some the reality/fiction line blurs. Or maybe real life experience triggers things and you just can't see something as sexy.

But in that case, the site has categories and you have to police yourself. Can't bitch about incest if you're reading in the damn category.

Interracial sex isn't ipso facto racism. In fact, it's racist to hold the belief that it's wrong just because they are different race4s.

But that seems to be the turn on, doesn't it? Its taboo for a white woman to be with a black man. Why? Its only taboo is you feel its somehow wrong and why should it be? Ignorance actually drives a lot the turn on in IR stories.

There's well written exceptions that play on things other than "Oh look he's with an Asian" but they're few and far between.

Not something I deal with on this issue. But, yes, in my own realm the skin color was one of the turn-ons. More because it was arousingly different than because it was taboo. I was hit with the taboo issue on the hetero side, though. I was dating a third-generation Japanese-American and it was starting to get serious when we were informed that we could be arrested for doing that in Virginia at the time. That was dampening, and she moved out of the state.

Fine. Don't write or read them then. I'm sure no one is writing them just for your benefit.

Thank you captain obvious! I think I made that abundantly clear without your help.

Now, please refrain from quoting me if you are just going to echo my words or say some retarded shit for attention.👠👠👠Kant

Last edited:
Thank you captain obvious! I think I made that abundantly clear without your help.

Now, please refrain from quoting me if you are just going to echo my words or say some retarded shit for attention.👠👠👠Kant

Yep, we have no trouble whatsoever knowing all of your personal likes and dislikes here. And we're ever so privileged to have that information. :rolleyes:

Yep, we have no trouble whatsoever knowing all of your personal likes and dislikes here. And we're ever so privileged to have that information. :rolleyes:

I'm just gonna put your ass on iggy... Your opinions and comments aren't worth reading anyway. Good bye.💋

Last edited:
Wow. Really? When was that? I'd be toast :eek:

Actually, I guess all I write is IR stories. All my protagonists are asian girls/young women. I really enjoy writing stories with dashes of my own reality mixed in there. I find the whole IR thing quite fascinating (I'm mixed chinese-white and my partner's white).

That was in the mid 60s. Mixing of races was against the law--and enforced in Virginia until the laws backing it were struck down in Loving vs. Virginia in 1967.

I'm just gonna put your ass on iggy... Your opinions and comments aren't worth reading anyway. Good bye.💋

Ah, I just saw this because I ran across the post after yours with my account turned off. It's fine with me. I'd already put you on ignore. You're too needy and pushy and have too big a chip on your shoulder for me to swallow.

ObTopic: IR in USA means black vs white, built on the nation's horrendous racist history. IR means exploiting or (less likely) exploring the taboos descendant from our noxious past. IR is thus a valid theme -- but I don't go there. Guess I'm not into racial taboos. Yet. Many of my stories feature Multi- not Inter-Racial characters, players of many discrete ethnicities who happen to be fucking. Writing multi-racial incest in my B&W stories was fun.

ObTopic: IR in USA means black vs white, built on the nation's horrendous racist history. IR means exploiting or (less likely) exploring the taboos descendant from our noxious past. IR is thus a valid theme -- but I don't go there. Guess I'm not into racial taboos. Yet. Many of my stories feature Multi- not Inter-Racial characters, players of many discrete ethnicities who happen to be fucking. Writing multi-racial incest in my B&W stories was fun.

Not just black and white (and it's not vs.), as has just been discussed. In the United States, it meant white and Asian too, which was not struck down until 1967, with Loving vs. Virginia (as has been mentioned on this thread). Loving vs. Virginia was black/white, but it also struck down white/Asian.

Last edited:
Not just black and white (and it's not vs.), as has just been discussed. In the United States, it meant white and Asian too, which was not struck down until 1967, with Loving vs. Virginia (as has been mentioned on this thread). Loving vs. Virginia was black/white, but it also struck down white/Asian.
And also white vs Native American or Mestizo or Latino or anyone not defined as White. In some states, Italians and other Mediterraneans were classed as non-White into the 1940s. Irish were depicted as sub-human into the early 20th century. Welcome to AmeriKKKa.

Were there laws in any state barring Latinos, Italians, Irish, or Native Americans from having sex with or cohabiting with whites? I don't know that there weren't, but I also don't know of any legal impediments to that at any time. There were laws in southern states barring blacks and Asians from having sex with or cohabiting with whites.

And also white vs Native American or Mestizo or Latino or anyone not defined as White. In some states, Italians and other Mediterraneans were classed as non-White into the 1940s. Irish were depicted as sub-human into the early 20th century. Welcome to AmeriKKKa.

My family usta lump Northerners in with the sub-humans. I limit my prejudice to New England and the Pacific Coast.

I was around in the 50s and observed no prejudice against Asian-White marriages in Florida. In my town two couples were Japanese-American. We had a vlack city councilman and an annual minstrel show at the school. The school principal shit her pants when I offered her a 1960 photo of the teachers dressed in blackface. It was for the schools 75th anniversary.

Stick to writing, Hypoxia, and leave the history to us who know.

Instead of one of JBJ's made up family stories, you can read about such laws here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-miscegenation_laws_in_the_United_States. Florida had the law (white/black) until it was struck down in 1967 (Loving vs. Virginia). Virginia's law until then was even more restrictive (white/nonwhite). I guess JBJ just wasn't paying much attention to those around him in the 60s.

Last edited:
Were there laws in any state barring Latinos, Italians, Irish, or Native Americans from having sex with or cohabiting with whites? I don't know that there weren't, but I also don't know of any legal impediments to that at any time.

I think by that stage Italians and Irish would have been considered "white", if still subject to some extralegal discrimination. I'm not sure about Latinos, I suspect the answer is "it's hideously complicated".

(Side note: although anti-Irish racism certainly was a big thing in America and elsewhere, white supremacists have embellished and distorted it to create a myth of "Irish slaves" so it's a good idea to check sources carefully for that angle.)

There were states that still had prohibitions against Native Americans and whites as of 1967. Wikipedia lists them here. It doesn't give cites, but you can find some excerpts from relevant laws here.

According to those two, Georgia banned any white/non-white marriage. The Georgia law goes on to define "coloured" in a way that doesn't specifically include Native American, but neither does it specifically recognise NA as "white", so I suspect it would still have been considered miscegenation.

Wiki states that North Carolina specifically banned white-NA marriage, though I haven't been able to find a cite for it.

Some of these laws stayed on the books for years after Loving v. Virginia invalidated them. Alabama's black/white miscegenation law wasn't officially repealed until 2000, and even then 40% voted to keep it. History isn't as far away as we might like to think :-/

(Australia had similar laws although the details varied - in some places the policy was to assimilate Aboriginal people by diluting out the blackness, so the laws were different.)

The article I cited noted that Native American was taboo in states like Virginia, but, yes, I think Italian and Irish were always accepted as white--they also wouldn't have been resented in the South as they were in northern cities. There wouldn't have been many of them and probably not in enclaves.

Last edited:
The article I cited noted that Native American was taboo in states like Virginia, but, yes, I think Italian and Irish were always accepted as white--they also wouldn't have been resented in the South as they were in northern cities. There wouldn't have been many of them and probably not in conclaves.

You've just jogged my memory - a friend's father was travelling in the South back during segregation. He had a swarthy complexion, so hotel owners were reluctant to rent to him until they'd been assured that it came from Italian heritage and not from black ancestry. Meanwhile, Peter Ustinov would've been legally black under the one-drop rule.

Racism is weird.

You've just jogged my memory - a friend's father was travelling in the South back during segregation. He had a swarthy complexion, so hotel owners were reluctant to rent to him until they'd been assured that it came from Italian heritage and not from black ancestry. Meanwhile, Peter Ustinov would've been legally black under the one-drop rule.

Racism is weird.

Youre an asshead and talk out your ass about how life was in the South. Tampa was nothing but Italians and Spanish, and other towns around here were Greek.

For a better understanding of social practices in the South read THE BARBER OF NATCHEZ by William Johnson. Its his diary of life in Mississippi circa 1850.

Youre an asshead and talk out your ass about how life was in the South. Tampa was nothing but Italians and Spanish, and other towns around here were Greek.

For a better understanding of social practices in the South read THE BARBER OF NATCHEZ by William Johnson. Its his diary of life in Mississippi circa 1850.

The incident I mentioned didn't happen in Tampa, or indeed in Florida, so I'm not quite sure how this is intended to be relevant.

Back