Seducing My Brother (Closed to Orgasmicallyfun)

I felt you guide my cock into the entrance of your snug tight entrance and I thrust my hips forward and slowly slipped deep into your warm tight cunt. I groaned softly as inch by inch slipped inside of you. I didn't care much for you falling back asleep it made me feel like you were uninterested but I was so horny I needed this. I kept my movements slow pushing so deep inside of you, your ass pressing against me. My hands squeezing your tits and my lips on you neck.
 
I dozed back off but was slowly brought back to reality. I sleepily moaned out, my mouth agape as I looked over my shoulder to him. "You are sure persistent.." I groaned out. I spread my legs so he could fully get inside my pussy, my nipples hard from the sensations. It felt so good..

{Visual}

I pulled my shirt up so he could grab my breasts and squeeze them. "You enjoying this fuck with your sister, Matty?" I moaned out as I felt him go deeper into my tight cunt. It felt so good from this angle. I didn't even care that I was sore from fucking so much. This was amazing.
 
When you woke up and turned to face me I kissed you passionately. God your pussy felt so good, so tight and warm and slick around my erect member. My movements were still slow, making love to you. When you asked if I was enjoying this fuck with my sister a wave a guilt washed over me for fucking my own sister. It was still so wrong but god it felt so fucking good. Sex was never this good before with any other girl and I wasn't going to stop even if you were my sibling.
 
I pushed back against him so his cock could go further into my tightness. I reached between my legs finding my clit so I could get off. It felt so good. I looked to him. "Cum in me, Matty.." I groaned out as my mouth was agape and I was now panting from the actions of both of us.

*** *** *** *** *** ***

Erikah Wattersen - Age 23 - Former Tattoo Artist - Former Stripper at the same joint as Trisha - Currently a well known mistress for hire.

"Ooh, I wonder what Trisha is up to..." Erikah said tossing her phone around in her hand while sipping coffee.. She quickly typed out a text to her best friend.

"Lunch maybe? Movie? I hear there's a good horror flick premiering after 2pm. Hit me up when ya can.. -E.."
 
I let out a soft groan when you whispered to me to cum inside of you. After a few more minutes of passionate forbidden love making I felt the urge to cum and took deep thrust inside of you as far as I could reach and erupted inside of you. Flooding your womb with my cum. I pressed my fave against your neck groaning as I filled you to the brim with my incestuous cream.

"God, that felt so good Trisha." I said looking you in the eyes before closing the gap between us and locking lips. Passionate kissing you while my manhood still pulsed inside of your cunt.
 
I moaned as his cock still pulsed inside my dripping cunt. His seed seeping out of my pussy as I laid there. His hot breath against my neck, I cooed laying there loving the after effects of the great sex we had just experienced. Then a knock came at his bedroom door and I nearly jumped off the bed. I turned my head to him and my lips closed keeping quiet.

"Matt?" came the voice. It was their mother. "Breakfast is ready but I have to head out. Oh and a friend of Trisha's is here. I thought I might let you deal with her, while um.. while your sister is still out.." Nancy turned away from the door and headed out for the day.

"Matt! Come downstairs and give me a hug!" another voice came from somewhere inside the house.

I looked to him, my eyes wide and my eyebrows furrowed. "Holy shit.. It's Erikah!"
 
I was laying there with my sister basking in the afterglow of our passionate incestuous sex. Then a knock on my door snapped us out of that and into a slight panic. "What is she doing here?!" I asked climbing out of bed and pulling on the first pieces of clothing I could find, a thin pair of light grey pajama pants and a white t shirt. "Alright have a good day mom." I replied back wondering what to do. "I'll go keep your friend some company while you sneak into your room?" I asked looking at you. Then I opened the door to my room and went to go find Erika before she found us together.

I went downstairs and found her in the living room. "Hey Erika!" I said going up to give the tattooed blonde a hug. "I haven't seen you in a long time." I added. "Can I get you a drink or anything?" I asked her as I headed into the kitchen to get a cup of coffee and saw the breakfast my mother has prepared, waffles and bacon.
 
I looked to him as he was in hysterics. "I have no fucking idea!" I nodded following him out the door and going down to my room. I combed my hair and feathered my fingers through it. Pulling on a bra and a clean thong, I got dressed in a pair of denim shorts and a tank top. I grabbed my phone since the light on it was flashing. "Oh fuck..." I muttered to myself.

"Well, I just thought I might come by since I couldn't get hold of your sister. She didn't answer my text. By the way, where the hell is she?" Erikah said walking over stealing a piece of bacon from him.

I walked down the stairs. "Right here, you punky bitch. How the fuck you been?" I said embracing her.

"Oh doing just great! God, you are still the sexiest thing ever. Still working for the slob down at the joint?" Erikah asked.

I shrugged. "Yeah, it pays."
 
After making my cup of coffee I sat down on one of the stools along the island counter in the middle of the kitchen. I looked over at Erika as she approached me to steal some food from my plate. I was able to smell the sweet scent of whatever perfume she was wearing. I was trying to think of a story to tell the blonde beauty as to why you weren't answering your phone, but then you showed up. I let out a soft sigh of relief.

Erika wasn't the only one checking you out, I found myself staring at your perfect body as you entered the room. I ate my food and drank my coffee keeping quiet while the two of you talked. I wondered what your friend would think if she knew we were having sex. "You want any of my food Trisha?" I asked before I ate all of it.
 
"It pays huh?" Erikah pestered. "You should have followed me to the mistress place. It's worth more and you get great return clients.."

I looked over at her as I heard Matt ask if I wanted any of his food. I shook my head. "Nah, I'll grab a bite at McD's or something.." I walked over to the fridge and looked to him and Erikah. "So, girl. Whatcha really doing here? Small talk and chit chat?"

Erikah laughed. "Oh no, I wanted to see if you wanted to go to a movie and since your little brother is here, maybe he might wanna tag along.. I'm sure we could scrounge up some type of trouble to get into. Perhaps get him his first tat. I know a guy that would let me use his equipment.." she paused taking a sip from the water bottle. "..and then let me use his ink machine.."

I laughed nervously. "Ohh, that sounds fun. Whattaya say Matty? Wanna go get dressed?"
 
I sat there quietly eating my food. Looking over at Erika when she said she was a mistress. We made eye contact then I went back to eating my food. I quickly finished everything from my plate and got up and as I was putting my dishes in the sink I heard Erika invite me out with you guys. I turned around and leaned up against the counter while you two looked at me waiting for an answer. "Uh yeah sure a movie sounds good." I paused for a few seconds before continuing, " I don't know about getting a tattoo though." I added hoping that was just a joke from Erika.

"I'll go get dressed." I said before leaving the room. When I got to my room I pulled all my clothes off and started going through my drawers looking for clothes to wear. I scratched an itch on my leg and then let my hand graze against my cock feeling how it was still sticky with our combined cum. I pulled on a pair of black boxer briefs, jeans, and a grey polo. Before leaving my room I slipped my shoes on and sprayed myself with my cologne. On my way downstairs I wondered how today was going to go hanging out with my stripper sister and her mistress friend.
 
After Matt left, Erikah grabbed me by the arm. "Girl! You didn't tell me he was so fuckin' good lookin' since he had graduated!" she exclaimed in a hushed tone while looking to me.

My eyes wide as I looked to her. "Oh, well.." I blushed a bit. "I actually have a bit of a plan for this evening.. I wanna get him laid and was wondering.."

"Oh yeah! What type of girl you want for him?" she asked.

I laughed. "Well, I was thinking the type of girl could be, well.. you."

Erikah's eyes widened. "Depends. How hung is he?"

"How would I know?!" I said in a stutter, quick to dismiss any possible knowledge of how 'hung' my younger brother was -- even though my pussy quivered in anticipation because of the experience it already had with him.

Erikah rolled her eyes. "Come on. You had to have seen him sometime in the shower, even by mistake. I know you got vibrators, bae.. Tell me."

I whispered in her ear. "What?" she asked. I whispered again, just as Matt reentered the room. Her eyes darted to him and then down to his groin but she tried to not make it obvious at what she was straining to look at.

"As in like ..." she held her hands up in a wide motion, but I pushed them down to hide what we might be talking about, her mouth agape anyway.

"So, Matty!" I said walking over to him. "We should get going. I'm sure we could catch a flick after a bit of shopping, whattaya think? Erikah, you think the Hot Topic in the mall is still in business?" I spoke heading out towards the door.

"Oh fuck yeah, where do you think this came from?" she said raising her shirt showing a belly ring. "I banged the manager for a free-bee."
 
As I made my way back into the living room I heard the two girls quietly talking back and forth but couldn't make out what they were saying. When I entered the room I thought I saw Erika's eyes looking at my groin. We made eye contact and then I looked away. "Yeah that sound good to me Trisha." I waited at the door until you two walked out then I closed the door behind us. "Who's driving?" I asked
 
"I guess I could, if you guys buckle up for a wild ride..." Erikah said in a cheerful tone as she looked to the both of us. I walked out the door and got in her car. It was spacious and had every feature. Moon-roof, heated seats, everything.

"Damn, Eri.. How are you able to afford all of this?" I asked, before I continued. "Oh never mind. Probably so many clients."

"Ding, ding," she explained. "Yep. I make about $1000 a night if I'm with the right clientele." She shifted into reverse and began to drive us to town.
 
Erika's car was so nice, much nicer than any car I've ever been in before. I let you take the front seat and I got into the back seat. There was a lot of leg room even for me which was nice. I hear Erika talking about how much she would make on a good night and I shake my head in disbelief. "I wish I could get paid to have sex. That sound like my kind of job." I said quietly but just loud enough for everyone to hear.
 
Erikah looked to her best friend as she heard Matt say that. "Well, I could probably get you some work. Men work for me too," she said winking at him through the rearview mirror inside the car. She smiled looking back to the road. "So, guys. Where first?"

"I think an early movie, or shopping, really up to you guys," I mentioned looking to them. I really didn't care about where we went, I just know I wanted this day to end with Matt getting laid by Erikah. He would thank me later and I would probably get the kind of thanks that I am dreaming of and my pussy is quivering for.
 
I looked up and once again made eye contact with Erika, this time through the rear view mirror. I didn't say anything, I wasn't sure what to say to Erika's response, I also wasn't sure if she was being serious or not. Then she asked what we wanted to do first. When you suggested the early movie I pulled out my phone and started looking up movie times.

"It looks like the only movie playing anytime soon is that new horror movie that just came out." I said to the two of you. "I'm down to go see it if the two of you are. It got decent reviews." I kept looking down at my phone while I spoke.
 
"Ooh! A horror flick," I exclaimed looking to him. "Hopefully you'll protect me, Matty.."

Erikah laughed. "Yes, protect me too.." she said pulling into the parking lot at the mall.

All got out and walked up to the theater entrance. I grabbed Erikah by the hand, "Let's go get some snacks and some drinks. Matt you get the tickets.." I basically dragged Erikah to which she wasn't really wanting to come with me.

"If you want me to seduce him, this will be perfect. Dark theater. No one around to watch. Just what do you want me to do?" she asked me.

I smirked standing in line looking at the candy on the shelves. "Place your hands on him. Just do what you do best. Get him comfortable with you. Perhaps your hand goes to his crotch," I said to her as we stepped forward in line. "and you apologize but don't stop."

"That is perfect.." Erikah said, licking her lips. "Damn you're such a seductress."

I laughed out loud. "I do my best!"
 
"Of course I'll protect you two!" I responded as we pulled into the parking lot. I was walking behind you two occasionally looking down at your butts and loving the view. I was told to go get the tickets. While I was waiting in line I kept glancing over at you two and saw Erika looking like she wanted to pounce on me. I got caught up in looking at you two it took the person selling tickets a few times saying, "next!" For me to snap out of my stare.

I bought three tickets and was carded since it was rated R. Once I paid for them I walked over to the two of you. "All set, we are in theater 7."
 
Erikah smiled wide as she put her arms around Matt's waist. "Oh this is going to be fun," she said following him inside as we both carried the snacks. A medium popcorn to share, 3 drinks and some candy. But then again -- I was certain that there wouldn't be much eating and watching of the movie.

We got into the theater and took seats up near the top. It was the first showing of the day and on a weekday, so the theater was bare. Not to mention that it was a horror movie. Erikah and I took the seats on either side of Matt.

The previews started and I took a sip of my drink. I looked to Erikah as Matt was eyeing the screen. I winked and she made like she dropped something on the floor. "Oh, damn it!" she cursed as she leaned forward to pick it up, her hand pressing next to his crotch as she rose back up. She looked to Matt. "I'm sorry.." she muttered moving her hand slowly away as she rested it on his leg.
 
I was beginning to wonder if something was up with the way Erika was all over me. We were the only three in the theater. I figured there would be a couple people but it was empty. The trailers start and I'm munching on the popcorn that I am holding since I'm in between you two. I sat up straight in my seat when Erika placed her hand on my groin. Her hand landed right on my flaccid member. "Oh it's okay." I said to Erika, "is everything alright?" I asked looking down at her hand still on my leg.
 
The movie was starting to come on, no one else was in the theater at all as Erikah looked to Matt. She smiled, her face illuminated by the brightness of the theater screen. "Oh yeah, everything is perfect," she said moving closer to him. She allowed her hand to graze his groin again, feeling his hidden member growing. I looked to the both of them, acting as if I wasn't noticing anything at all - but in truth - I was smiling like a Cheshire cat. This was going to end up being a very happy and sexual day.
 
I was gazing at the blonde beauty as I felt her hand on my groin again. Running along my semi erect member. "Erika what are you doing? My sister is right next to us." I whispered to her but didn't move her hand away. The movie started out with some chick in the shower which was making me trying to keep myself from getting an erection very difficult. I was staring up at the screen watching the naked teen before she got dressed and fell victim to the killer in the movie.
 
It was working -- working almost too well. The movie had some sensual sexuality before the horror were to take over and the way his cock was tenting his pants -- it was all going to plan. Erikah continued to rub his hardening member as she felt him throb. It sent shivers coursing through her as she continued to sit there, her fingers moving to the waistband. "I can give you a bit of fun.. A preview of what's to 'cum' ..." she said playfully. She pulled his hardened cock out and lowered her head down. Her lips peeling back to accept his full erection deep into her throat.

I looked to my brother. "Wonderful, just enjoy the show.." I said taking a bite of popcorn and watching the entrances.
 
When Erika started to unzip my pants to pull my cock out I did a quick scan of the theater to make sure nobody ended up coming in. "Seriously? With my sister right here?" I asked quietly before a groan escaped my mouth as the blonde started to suck my cock. I looked over at you then back down at Erika. I wondered why she was doing this to me today, not that I was complaining, but every other time I saw her we didn't really interact that much.

I placed my hand that was on her side on her back. Slowly running down along her spine to ass. Slipping my hand into her shorts to get a handful of her bubble butt. Caressing her flesh as I looked over at you again and asked, "are you responsible for this?"
 
Back
Top