Aroused by my girlfriend's past

uh yes, yes and YES....

details might be available in PM, depending...
 
Last week my wife was stroking my granite hard cock while telling me a story from her younger days. She was telling me about how her big cocked boyfriend bent her over out in the ally behind her house. He lifted her skirt, dropped her panties, and pounded her pussy hard until he came.
 
I once saw a nude of myself, from when I was a teen, on the 'Net. I recalled the situation, but don't think I knew they had taken a nude photo. It had to have been digitized. I showed my husband, who said he wished he had known me then.

Perhaps he would like you to reinact that evening for him!
 
My girl thought her number was low but didn't count just blowjobs. She was my college roommates kid sister so I knew she'd had a slut phase. When she chased me again as an unhappy housewife, I used it to break her down submissively. I held a massage wand to her clit and make her say the names of every cock she'd ridden or tasted, and if she'd left one out I'd spank her pussy. As she neared cumming I'd pull away the vibrator and make her focus. She begged for release as she shouted out 55 names. A few at a time. Or "UVA weekend 93". I let her gush to it. She doesn't feel like a slut now. She's happy belonging to me. You may feel bad your girl has fucked around. I'm proud. She's tasted dozens of cocks and only craves mine.

Very hot!
 
I have a somewhat similar history, although it stopped after I got married. But most of the men in whom I confided even a portion of my history were rather weirded out, I would say. The others, though, were quite curious. I'm glad my promiscuous days were before cell phones!
My wife was VERY EXPERIENCED. I have met or know 50 or more and I didn't meet her til our late 20s.. (no it never bothered me at all.)
I have always been drawn to this and still am. In the first 10 years after we got,married we had several "adventures", but, now she won't even mention or discuss any part of it. :(
 
My wife was VERY EXPERIENCED. I have met or know 50 or more and I didn't meet her til our late 20s.. (no it never bothered me at all.)
I have always been drawn to this and still am. In the first 10 years after we got,married we had several "adventures", but, now she won't even mention or discuss any part of it. :(

That's too bad. Have you tried coaxing her into it during foreplay? Once I have my girl nice and wet with my fingers or tongue teasing her slowly I can usually get her to open up and confess for me.
 
Headed out to meet some friend's at a bar I've never been to this evening. I asked my girl if she's been there before and she told me she used to go there all the time.

She said the first time she went, she ended up going home with a guy there. She was disappointed because after he went down on her he had her blow him instead of fucking her. He said he couldn't fuck because he had a girlfriend and didn't want to cheat. Obviously he didn't have a problem putting my girl on her knees and making her jerk and suck his cock until he came all over her face though.

She was soaking wet when I shoved into her afterwards so I don't think she was that disappointed about her evening with him. ;)
 
Last week my wife was stroking my gneiss hard cock while telling me a story from her younger days. She was telling me about how her big cocked boyfriend bent her over out in the ally behind her house. He lifted her skirt, dropped her panties, and pounded her pussy hard until he came.

As both a self-styled wordsmith and a former hard-rock miner, I couldn't resist improving your mineral reference.
 
I love hearing about my wife's past lovers. She was supposed to be committed to me at the time, so all of the episodes could be considered cheating by some people. I see it as getting experience to make things better for us when we had sex.
 
It used to make uncomfortable, she never went into sexual history.i brought it up and we discussed it little. We got turned on and made plans to fulfill some fantasies.
 
Years ago my wife and I broke up because she was fucking her boss. She dumped him soon after our break-up and spent the next 18 months getting fucked by several other guys. When she wanted to reunite I took her back with a whole new appreciation for her sexual experience.
 
Years ago my wife and I broke up because she was fucking her boss. She dumped him soon after our break-up and spent the next 18 months getting fucked by several other guys. When she wanted to reunite I took her back with a whole new appreciation for her sexual experience.

That's awesome! Does the idea of her still sleeping with other men turn you on? Do you want her to do it again even though you're together again?

I remember my wife once confessed she thought her now ex GM at work was attractive. I thought nothing of it then. But with everything that's happened with our marriage these past months I'm beginning to think that maybe...
 
That's awesome! Does the idea of her still sleeping with other men turn you on? Do you want her to do it again even though you're together again?

I remember my wife once confessed she thought her now ex GM at work was attractive. I thought nothing of it then. But with everything that's happened with our marriage these past months I'm beginning to think that maybe...

Yes it does turn me on. She does have sex with other men. Her sexual options have been open since we reunited. Mine were as well at first but I don't care to chase other women - would rather share my wife's attentions. The freedom seems to have heightened her sexuality and her commitment to making my sex life exciting and fulfilling.
 
I started dating a new girl a few months ago and as time has gone on I've started to learn more and more about how promiscuous she was prior to dating me. When she confessed the number of men she had been with it was a bit overwhelming but now it's turning into a bit of an obsession. I find myself constantly aroused by the fact that she was so hot and horny for so many men which is fueled in no small part by the old text messages from past hook ups and XXX rated pics I've found on her phone.

Any other guys here found themselves in similar situations and if so how did you handle it?

Her previous sex life turns me on; I'm never jealous - on the contrary want more details. My wife is slow to reveal adventure - particularly if from other evidence, I've deduced that she probably was with a particular guy. Eventually, I get her to tell me. She's succumbed to my obsession with showing her off, exposing her and, in the last 2 years, sharing her.

I'm lucky. She's come around from being very conservative, to being extremely turned on when joining me in one of my fantasies. She's immersed herself in being my own private erotic fantasie queen.
 
I started dating a new girl a few months ago and as time has gone on I've started to learn more and more about how promiscuous she was prior to dating me. When she confessed the number of men she had been with it was a bit overwhelming but now it's turning into a bit of an obsession. I find myself constantly aroused by the fact that she was so hot and horny for so many men which is fueled in no small part by the old text messages from past hook ups and XXX rated pics I've found on her phone.

Any other guys here found themselves in similar situations and if so how did you handle it?


Similar situation, started dating glamorous media presenter few years back when in my mid thirties.....she's now my fiance. She talked openly about sex with a number of previous boyfriends in the industry, seemingly to further her career as much as pleasure. I guess this happened mainly in her 20s. Kind of turned me on, as pleased I was the one enjoying her now, and that i could (presumably)match all these guys in bed and as her partner. I enjoyed particularly seeing her on screen wearing sexy knee high boots I'd ravished her in the day before . Also some comments on a media forum about her breasts, walking in her heels etc was hot..

Anyhow, I came across a sex tape recently of her and an ex, two separate hook ups. Been watching it secretly, I know totally weird, and wouldn't want her to know but its totally arousing to me, guess I need help hey!
 
Last edited:
Similar situation, dating glamorous TV presenter..... now my fiance. She talked openly about sex with a number of previous boyfriends in the industry, I guess mainly in her late 20s. Kind of turned me on, as pleased I was the one enjoying her now, and that i could match all these guys in bed and match up as her partner. Furthermore, has to my surprise been totally loyal since, to best of my knowledge anyhow!

All the same, as I say I do enjoy hearing about her previous exploits, though try not to let her sense that.

Do you know how many guys she has slept with?
 
No, not asked. Said 'dated actively since her mid teens'..... mainly high end guys latterly it seems. Which I'm not but.... even more of a turn on :)
 
Similar situation, started dating glamorous TV presenter few years back when in my mid thirties.....she's now my fiance. She talked openly about sex with a number of previous boyfriends in the industry, seemingly to further her career as much as pleasure. I guess this happened mainly in her late 20s. Kind of turned me on, as pleased I was the one enjoying her now, and that i could match all these guys in bed and as her partner.

No, not asked. Said 'dated actively since her mid teens'..... mainly high end guys latterly it seems. Which I'm not really but.... even more of a turn on

Would it turn you on to find that she had a really high number? What would you consider a really high number?
 
My girl

I love when my girl talks about her past, the 1st story she told me, she told me this guy was hitting on her all nite at 99 ( restaurant, pub) so she took him to one the booth started kiss g him and started rubbing his hard cock through his pants , she kept rubbing till he came in his pants
 
Back
Top