Votes: 64 20.9%
  • Sexy photo-shopped pics

Votes: 25 8.2%
  • More Ass !

Votes: 67 21.9%
  • Full Monty!

Votes: 162 52.9%

• Total voters
So, I woke up a little bit, um, stiff this morning, and had to work on that sore muscle for a bit before I got some relief. ;)

Last edited:
So, I woke up a little bit, um, stiff this morning, and had to work on that sore muscle for a bit before I got some relief. ;)

tumblr_marl44qVzv1rhqi7bo1_500.jpg

Hope you had a nice work out! :D HOT!!! Mr. too sexy for his shirt. ;)

I :heart: Angus and Julia Stone. :kiss: thank you !

I know, they're great. I :heart: them too.

The shots with you in the yellow briefs were hot, but I love the bum shot. You got a nice sexy butt.

GOD. DAMN.

I really can't say any more than that right now. I might explode. or implode.
Whatever. I can die happy now. *wipes drool off keyboard. Again.

Once again, great pics! :)

Thanks! This is way too fun. But there are some shots I just can't get by myself..... :( ;)

Mmm.......Is that bed big enough for two? :p

Absolutely! Or three! and there's a nice comfy couch right next to it for someone to watch and play too. ;)

Well to these I would reply with this

Well, that would be fun! I just started to appreciate Lady Gaga. I think I'll need to explore her a bit more...

GOD. DAMN.
I really can't say any more than that right now. I might explode. or implode.
Whatever. I can die happy now. *wipes drool off keyboard. Again.

Hehe. I can see that I'm achieving the desired effect. ;) This is way more fun than just a bunch of boring old cock pics, isn't it? :kiss:

Actually, this is the desired effect I was hoping for. And this:

tumblr_mapgcjvxf81r21xm5o1_500.jpg

(I stole this off the Lingerie thread, btw - very hawt!)

Last edited:
Absolutely! Or three! and there's a nice comfy couch right next to it for someone to watch and play too. ;)

:eek::eek: Are you invinting us all to your house for one big orgy? hehe

Well, that would be fun! I just started to appreciate Lady Gaga. I think I'll need to explore her a bit more...

I can only take a little of her but she does have good songs. I do like this one and this one as well.

Actually, this is the desired effect I was hoping for. And this:

(I stole this off the Lingerie thread, btw - very hawt!)

Yeah that is hot indeed, as well as the effect you seem to have on us ladies admirers here. :D

:eek: Are you invinting us all to your house for one big orgy? hehe

LOL. I would probably only last but a few minutes with all you gorgeous women. After that you'd be on your own for a bit while I make sammiches for everyone and wait to, um, reload. ;)

Changing of the Seasons

Contemplating the changing of the seasons ...... (or, perhaps the Tao of Pooh?)

Last edited:
Wow, you do frequent some vey beautiful landscapes, sweetie. I would love to be out for a walk and stumble upon you contemplating the changing of the seasons. Or just vegging. :)

Wow, you do frequent some vey beautiful landscapes, sweetie. I would love to be out for a walk and stumble upon you contemplating the changing of the seasons. Or just vegging. :)

Oh wow, gorgeous!! You sure know all the beautiful spots where to be your hot naked self! :D:kiss:

Hmmm. These posts inspired me to increase my exposure to nature a little bit. ;)

Last edited:
Hey Joe, have not been on the boards for a while, but euhmmmm your yummy and so had fun catching up with your thread.
And as a chef, well lets cook :D:devil:
:kiss::kiss::kiss:

Ok, that is like a GQ photoshoot! How did you get a leather sofa chair in the nature? Is that your garden then? I love it! :kiss::heart:

LOL. Yes, that is the deck on the back of my place. It is very private, but doesn't get much sun. I love the ferns tho. :rose::kiss:

I am LOVING your idea of a "rec" room right here......

I prefer smaller homes, which use outdoor spaces and also invite the outdoors inside. And, well, privacy. ;)

Hey Joe, have not been on the boards for a while, but euhmmmm your yummy and so had fun catching up with your thread.
And as a chef, well lets cook
:kiss::kiss::kiss:

I'm not sure who Joe is, but I'll take the compliments just the same. ;). Welcome to the thread. :rose:

Back