Protect and Serve ~Nadya's Pet~

He had to admit to himself that he had found himself in worse places than this. Here he was, naked, with this incredible woman standing over him... offering her foot to him and expecting him to remove her boot.

His eyes moved over her as he slowly removed her boot. The outfit she was wearing was sexy as hell, and the boots were an important part of that. However, removing the boot from this woman caused his cock to grow harder.

He handed her the boot once it was off her long, sexy leg.
 
Seeing that the blindfold had shifted some she tossed it away from him staring into his eyes and tossing the boot aside she moved her other boot clad foot to his laps.

Very good.
 
Now that he had an unobstructed view of her, he was even more amazed at her beauty.

The boot came off slowly and he handed it to her again.

Severs eyes moved over her body slowly...taking her all in.
 
A fingernail under his chin to guide is face closer to hers as she leaned down.

Detective...you gave yet too reveal any creativity yet you have proven obedience to an extent and show me how creatively you can serve me.
 
Severs said nothing.

He reached up with both hands to the back of her thighs, and unhooked her stockings from her garter. The move was smooth and seamless and took no effort.

Then he moved his fingers to continue unhooking the garter while looking straight into her captivating eyes.
 
Staring down into his eyes smiling. Her face revealing nothing but her mind revealing images to her of him naked and bound out on some bed or standing with his hands bound over his head naked and waiting for her.
 
he ran his fingers along the tops of her stockings.....brushing along the back of her thighs.

Severs was hoping that he could distract her from being upset that he was there by pushing the right buttons.
 
She smiled down at him.

You may remove them.
 
Slowly he slid the stockings down her incredible legs..... one at a time. His fingers brushing over her toned flesh as he moved the silk down.

After each one was removed, he handed it to her.

Then, he kissed the front of each thigh and moved his lips down to her knees.
 
Now... Let us see how creative you can be to music.

With that soft sensual music began to bathe the room around them.
 
He had a feeling that she was playing with him.

"What do you want? You want me to dance for you? How about you dance with me."

He stood up and extended his hand to her. He thought that maybe he could exert a little control here.
 
She placed his hands on the silken cover of her dress with a wink.

We could dance...
 
He began to move his naked body with his hands on her hips.

He guided her around as he moved to the music.

He looked into her eyes in an attempt to portray himself as the one in control.
 
She smiled and began to lead the way as they dance.

Feel free to talk... You do have a very nice voice... Among other things.
 
"What is it that you like besides my voice?"

He pulled her closer to him as they danced... his hand brushing over her hot ass.

He had to admit to himself that there was never a woman that he found as captivating as her. He had to try to take charge.

Severs pulled her closer to him... his hand on the small of her back.... his thigh pressed to her.
 
Very well toned muscle but not some oversized body builder type. Not to mention you seem willing to submit but also want to feel in charge in that submission.

She licked at his lips her hand moving to grip his hair a little.

Never forget plaything you are mine.
 
His mind raced...

She was sexy as hell and had him incredibly aroused, but he was concerned about her referring to him as hers.

Her gripping his hair and licking at his lips made his already hard cock jump.

He pulled her tighter to him... pressing his cock to her hip
 
Mmm feels you like the idea of being mine... You like the idea of being a pet don't you detective? Feels like you love the idea of being mine to enjoy however I wish. To protect and serve Me... Don't you detective?

A hand moved to caress the shaft pressed between them and purred as she watched his eyes and body.
 
"Oh, I can protect and serve you. That is my sworn duty. I don't recall saying anything about being your pet though."

He pressed his cock into her hand as she reached for it.

"Find something you like?"
 
Mmmm still a little resistant mmm that can be changed in time and... Maybe I have...

She purred pressing her body closer.

See anything you like?
 
"Oh, I see plenty I like."

His hands went to her ass.... he caressed firmly through her outfit as he pressed her tighter to her.

His grip on her ass trying to send a message that he was taking charge.
 
Well then... I think it's time for your next task detective. This silk is getting a little in the way. Be a good boy and help me out of it.

She nipped at his lips.

Maybe you can earn another reward.
 
He did as she instructed and helped her out of her silk cover.

He turned around and laid it where she had placed her stockings.

"You are incredible. The most amazing woman I have ever been around."
 
Standing there now simply in a leather corseted bodysuit tied together on her in all the right places she winked at him.

Really... Could that be whst brought you in? Wanting to see the elusive club owner and see if all the rumors of her looks and likes was real?
 
"As I said, I was told I should check the club out. If I had known about the amazing woman who runs the club, I would have been here long ago."

He smacked her perfect ass, and then moved his hand to the zipper of her leather outfit and began to unzip it.
 
Back
Top