The Rebel Princess (closed)

Her home in view she smiled it had been far too long. Too long away from home and away from her primary. A few of her harem were on the ship she sailed on and that had kept her mildly distracted but she wanted her primary now.

As the ship got closer she smiled to the children who rushed to look at the jungles there were going to get to call home and she knelt telling them about the island as the ship docked in port.
 
Mago wasted little time boarding the ship. He needed to hold her. To feel her next to him and to hear her voice. It was an irrational feeling to him but he had to know she was well.
 
She smiled watching him run onto the ship as they tried to unload. Her eyes never leaving him till they were sealed in each other's embrace.
 
Holding close he sighs


Princess, we are one step closer to our goal. I.......I am thankful you arrived safe
 
Yes we are now let us help your people explore the island if they want or we can begin expansion of the villages of ours for them to live with everyone.

She smiled hugging him close.
 
We should let them explore and decide once they have looked around the island.

I missed you!
Mago pulls her close, into an embrace and kisses her fully.
 
Pressing into the kiss she whimpered softly her arms trying to hug her strong warrior to her.

Yes let them explore along with the Jaytok.
 
Mago knew he should break the embrace. But he did not want to. She was his desire and his passion.

So me where I am to dwell. I want you my Lady.
 
Nodding she led him to the "palace" which was merely several close-knit trees holding a larger than normal tree house that stretched high into the canopy.

Here...is home sweet home.
 
Mago smiles broadly. He picks her up gently and carries her to the bed. They lie next to each other, each exploring the others bodies as they do.
 
She can barely believe that she is here... Home with her primary... Her warrior... Her Mago. Her eyes half lidded at the sensations and pleasures they are now and forever to have. The ability to take their time and fully enjoy this most sensual and primal moment in time. She moves a hand to his cheek to kiss him passionately.
 
Again, Mago feels a charge from her simple touch on his cheek. He is proud that she calls him her Primary. She has quickly become his world. Her concerns aregarding is concerns, her pleasure is him simply his duty.

My people have longed for a home as well my Princess. I thank you for allowing me to serve you, my Love.
 
Tangled together with him arms and legs holding each other close her eyes sinking into his as she smiled pressing another kiss to his lips. She had missed their closeness their passion while on separate ships but now... All the time in the world was theirs to enjoy.
 
Lost in the daydream of their passion, they kissed, undressed and explored each other. Though in real time they had no be separated long, it felt like years since they had been togehter.
 
She wanted to know more... As all their exploration slowly and sensually leading to them making love to each other. A soft whimper as the sensual pleasures rushed over her system and she held him close her body moving with his her world spinning with sensation.
 
Mago was, as always around her, filled with passion and lust. He was so afraid of damaging the delicate flower before him. Each kiss always adding more to his hunger for her. Each touch of hers energizing him, beyond any feeling he had ever experienced. Their lovemaking was a natural as breathing, and for him as living.

If this was a spell he thought, I can see no escape. He dismissed the thought as soon as it formed. Smiling at the jewel of his world before him.
 
She was whimpering as her body trembled as all the pleasure and sensual intoxication of every touch, kiss, and thrust.

Mago...

She gasped out.
 
He smiles as she merely mentions his name. The horrors of his life disappearing from his memory, all because of her.

Oh my love. My Princess.

Then he leans in for another kiss.
 
She presses into the kiss hugging him as tight as she can as their lovemaking continued with the steady intoxicating passions and primal sensations.
 
In their lovemaking, time did not seem to exist or was different somehow. To them it seemed only minutes had past, but it fact it was hours that they enjoyed each other. Taking some breaks to refresh themselves, before falling back into each other embrace.
 
So many hours with her primary in such primal and sensual bliss she finally snuggled into his embrace staring into his eyes

We could stay here forever but we really should eventually check on everything
 
Agreed, my Princess. We need to check on the people and their needs. Then plan our next steps.

Mago kisses his loves forehead and begins to climb out of the bed.
 
She reluctantly released him from her embrace and slipped from the bed dressing in a coral sea blue dress and fixing her hair.

Let us go and check on them.

Once out the door a trio of Jaytok were dragging a man with the same style of markings as Mago's people but none of them seemed to be stopping them

He is not ours nor is he theirs Princess.

The old captain snorted.

My galley cook says this was one of the priests who killed his mother and sisters.
 
Mago looks on and says to you

We need you to judge him. If guilty, He must be punished. He must be made an example.

He walk over to join he trio as they drag him to the village center, to await you.
 
She attempted to question him but he remained silent staring at her. She knew he had to be one of the venom priests.

He will not answer... And he is neither Jaytok nor anyone else's... Kill him.
 
Back
Top