Neighbors (closed to DrStein)

"Harder," She panted over and over again as she bounced against him. Her head back, pussy clenched and quivered around his cock, Sombría was lost in fuck. She heard herself from outside her body, mumbling and screaming sweet dirty nothings in all the languages she knew. If he understood she didn't know. She didn't care as long as he didn't stop fucking her.

"I've never cum so much, " She mumbled in the ancient tongue as her body trembled against him. She felt it coming and took precautions of her own. Her bottom lip between her teeth would be better than his throat in her maw and she bit down, hard, as she tumbled over the edge to climax
 
Varg continued feasting on her breasts and listening to her moaning. Before long he totally lost track of what language she was speaking. He only knew she was begging for more. Language or no, he gave it to her. When she came she must have lost control as the two of them tumbled back into his bed with a crash. He knew full well she probably wasn't in full control right then so he kept his throat out of reach of her mouth before firing the third blast of his seed that night deep into her.

He pulled out of her at last and flipped her onto her front without losing control of her hands. He pinned her down in the mattress, nipping at her neck and shoulders and waiting for her to ride out the last tremors of orgasm before he let her go again.
 
She felt them falling, the impact sent her fangs through her lip but she did well keeping the blood to herself. Sombría had heard it could be poison to his kind and that was not something she wanted to do to Varg. She even had the presence of mind to left her head away from his pillow as she sucked the wound closed. She arched into him, loving how the weight of his body felt on hers. His strength. His power.

"I didn't scare you did I, " She asked softly as he nuzzled her neck. She knew she hadn't but Sombría loved his snarky comebacks as much the feeling of him inside her.
 
Varg laughed at that as he slowly returned to his human form. Speaking during that process caused an odd shift in his voice as it lost some of the grit. "Scare me? I ain't no lap dog. And after all that screaming I think you know that." When the both of them looked full human again he finally let her hands go. He rolled off of her but pulled her on top of him. "I might need a breather before round 4, though."
 
"Mmhmm," She moaned as she settled onto his chest. Sombría breathed deep, her sense of smell might not have been as strong as Varg's but his scent still consumed her. She kissed his chin and rolled off him. "I should probably get back downstairs anyway. The sun will be up soon, I don't burn anymore but it's still a nuisance." She saw a shirt of his hanging off his doorknob and slipped it on.

"You could come if you want, " Sombría said, hiding her hopes. She had to work but she had to admit it would have been nice to wake up to him. She didn't wait for his response, in case it wasn't what she wanted to hear, instead just opened the door and left.
 
Varg noted how she asked him but didn't make eye contact. She darted out of the room before he could answer. He went to the living room and slipped his jeans back on before heading to her apartment. He knocked on the door and when she opened the door, he smirked at her. "You invite me over and then try to run? A wimpier guy might think you're avoiding him, but you don't shake a wolf so easily." He let himself in without asking. Once the door was shut, he took her by the shoulders, pressed her to the wall and kissed her. "I'm assuming this wasn't a one-night-only thing. At least, it better not be."
 
She found herself blushing again, and giggling too. An embarrassing side effect to his presence that she would most definitely have to get used to. Sombría lean up and kiss him back, her hands on the belt loops of his jeans. "Only if you promise not to wear these or anything else while we're behind...fuck the laundry," She said before she darted pass him and out the door. She was back before a human would have noticed her absence, the arm load of his laundry might have given her away though.

"Now where were we, " She said as she dropped his laundry on the couch. Sombría pulled his t-shirt off her body, slowly, teasingly.
 
Sombria stripped off his Slayer T-shirt slowly and Varg in turn let his jeans drop to the floor. He watched the short strip show while leaning against the wall with a cocky pose and a smile to match. As his cock stiffened and rose up, he allowed himself to shift form a little. She had said she thought it was hot when he let a little of the wolf come out and it would be a shame to spoil the fun. The dark fur on his arms, chest and legs left him still human in appearance, at least overall, but something much more dangerous and primal. His eyes were now a bright yellow shining in the low light and the smile revealed his sharper teeth. He said nothing and just stayed where he was admiring her nude form.

When he finally spoke it was in a growl heavy with lust. "I just had a thought of you face-down on your bed with me holding your arms behind your back and fucking you into a wild, thrashing orgasm. Sound like fun?"
 
He was such a cocky shit and Sombria liked it, a lot. She shook her head as walked the short distance to her bed, hidden behind a partition that blocked the light from the one window in her tiny place. Despite popular belief, vampires did not sleep in coffins, or upside down like bats. They slept in beds just like everybody else. Like Varg's, Sombría's bed was on the floor but she enjoyed a few more frills. There was a canopy for one, to further block out the what little the the partition missed, and loads of pillows. Her sleeping quarters were the only place she allowed herself the pleasure of decadence. A soft moan escaped her as she climb in on all fours, her ass intentionally in the air, swaying back and forth.

"What do you think?"
 
Varg stalked over like a beast hunting its prey. "I think I can smell you getting wet again." He climbed onto the bed behind her and his hands caressed her back. She had perfect skin and he relished the feel of it against the hard callouses of his hands and fingers. The tips of his claws traced a slow trail down her spine. Sombria wanted a good fuck more than teasing. But Varg enjoyed doing it to her anyway. Every moan, every plea just made him harder and made his heart burn that much hotter with lust. He smoothed his hands down her arms and pulled them behind her, lowering her face into the mattress while keeping her ass up in the air. He held her arms firmly, keeping her immobile in his grasp. She had managed to guide his cock into her on her own twice before. He was curious to see if this process alone would get her hot and bothered enough to do it again or if she'd try begging first. Either way, he was enjoying himself and knew she was too.
 
"Why do you insist on teasing me," Sombria whined but she didn't care. She wanted him inside her, needed to feel his hard cook stretching her insides, making her walls quake. She wiggled her hips against him and found his throbbed shaft. It dripped precut and painted trails down her thighs as she tried to navigate him into her again. It took two tries but she got it and pushed all the way back, burying him balls deep inside her. "Come on furball fuck me to sleep," She moaned as she grind back into him.
 
Varg laughed a little. "I tease you because you make such hot little noises when I do." She managed to get him inside of her anyway. He accepted her challenge by pulling back and delivering a hard thrust back in. It started out that way, a slow withdraw followed by an intense push back. But that didn't last long and as soon as he could hear her moaning for more he gave it to her. He shifted a little bit, changing angles to find the one that would let him hit her G-spot. Everything else seemed to work so he couldn't think of any reason that part wouldn't. If nothing else, he was curious to see what that would do to her.
 
The first few strokes were as they had been, rough and intense but when he changed his angle of entry he hit a point inside her that he hadn't yet and it made her stand straight up on her knees. She threw her head back and let out a roar that probably woke the neighborhood but she couldn't help herself. "Again," She pleaded and of course he obliged her, over and over again. She felt herself slipping but she no longer worried about it and let herself go. Nostrils and cheekbones flared as her fangs came down fully. Her head lulled back and forth and she caught herself just as she went for his throat. Sombría was sure he noticed but hoped that the feeling of her squinting would overshadow her nearly biting him.
 
The fact that she snapped up so suddenly was a surprise and the sight of those fangs had Varg's fighting instincts fighting with his libido for control. Instead he allowed himself to shift a little further into his transformation. Through sheer brute force he pushed Sombria back into her earlier position. One large, powerful hand gripped both of her wrists behind her back and the other pinned her head to the mattress as he gave her the fucking she begged. While she seemed to have it under control (mostly), the wolf in him took no chances. He continued hitting her G-spot as his cock pistoned in and out of her, each thrust ending with a hard slap of his crotch against her flesh. His voice came out only in strained growls now as his larynx and mouth became less suited for human speech.
 
"Sorry," She panted over and over again, but the fact he didn't stop told her enough. The way he held her now, Sombría couldn't turn her head to look at him but by the feeling of his furred thighs against her soft skin he had let himself go a little further into his change. The sound of his voice was different too and she doubted he could make words anymore. She didn't need him to talk, and besides the growls were like music to her ears. She couldn't take it, he was too much.

"Mmm you fuck me so good with that big wolf cock... Shit yeah I'm cumming again Varg..."
 
As soon as she told him she was cumming again he gave everything one last burst of strength and speed. The slapping of skin on skin came at a rate like the rhythms on one of the albums in his collection. He could feel every move of the muscles inside her rippling against and gripping his cock and he knew he kept hitting that little spot inside her. It was hard to form speech at this point. His jaw was starting to elongate along with his tongue. Despite that he still managed to growl out, "Cum harrrd... Scrrream for me..."
 
Last edited:
She did as he demanded, her body rocked with shivers as she let go completely. Sombría pull hard against his grip as she scream his name so loud the walls shook. She wanted to touch him, to run her fingers through his fur, to feel his weight on her back. With a strangled scream she broke his grasp and grab his wrists to pull him down on top of her. "Cum inside me wolf... Please it feels so good... Give it to please oh please," Sombría begged outright. There was no reason to continue to try and suppress it. She was his to do with what he pleased.
 
Varg didn't require much coaxing beyond that. His furry, powerful arms wrapped around her tightly and with one last, wall-shaking thrust he pumped his seed into her belly. His hips bucked with small aftershocks of pleasure but otherwise the intense assault was over and he began shifting back to his human form still pinning Sombria beneath him.

When he was capable of speaking normally again, he let out a loud groan of intense pleasure he'd been holding back and nipped at her shoulder. "Holy shit... I said before you're fuckin' gorgeous right?"
 
"Mmhmm but I damn sure don't mind you repeating it," She groaned as she roll out from under him. Sombría didn't break contact as she slowly receded back to her human self. And all of a sudden she was sore, and exhausted as she adjust herself in his grip. "Varg you might have ruined me for anybody else," She said absently, eyes already closed as she began to drift off. Before too long she was out completely.
 
Varg had been about to say something characteristically cocky and smartassed when Sombria drifted off. No use in tossing off a one-liner that no one would hear. He settled back into the bed and allowed sleep to take him.

Since werewolves weren't strictly nocturnal and didn't have any issues with the sun they needed to worry about, he was awake by shortly after noon. The fact that there was still daylight meant he could get a few more things done. He hastily scrounged up a notepad and pen and wrote a note for Sombria.

"Had errands. Need to get them done today. See you tonight."

With that, he quietly crept out with his laundry, and Pavel's book he noted, and returned to his apartment. For breakfast he threw a whole bag of hashbrowns into a skillet, mixed in some bacon, dumped four eggs on top and finished it off by melting some cheese on top. The whole thing lasted about 5 minutes. Tonight would be a full moon, and that always gave his already immense appetite a boost. The full moon also meant that Sombria would find out then that not everything she had heard about his people was true, at least not all the time. There were certain things he still didn't plan on telling her. Not because she was a vampire though. Not even Marcus and Pavel knew these secrets, though if Pavel were to reveal he knew, it wouldn't be that surprising.

With that thought in mind, Varg quickly dressed, grabbed the book and headed for his motorcycle. He and Pavel needed to have a quick chat.
 
She felt him leave and Sombría might have been upset had he not left a note. It was only one line but that last part was enough for her. He could have said only that and it would have been enough. If Father could see her now, she laughed to herself as she showered away any evidence of their exploits of the night before. Any supernatural being would still smell the wolf on her and for some reason that made her smile.

And she didn't stop, couldn't all through her ride to work, through her shift, and the ride home. The guard she relieved even made a comment about how different she looked. She brushed it off to a good night sleep and left it at that. She couldn't stop thinking about him, when she closed her eyes she could have sworn she could feel him on her. She couldn't wait to get home. Once off the train she waited for the few other passengers to leave before she took flight, cutting her travel time from ten minutes to one.

That's when she noticed the moon, in all its glory. Then another thing nagged at her brain. Would his wolf recognize her?
 
Varg had his talk with Pavel and came home with another book at the request of the warlock. "Slaughterhouse 5" this time. He said it would help Varg understand a little better the people who weren't bred to fight like he was, though with a title like that the werewolf was unsure how that was supposed to work. He also got some more food to stuff into the fridge, half of it bought on favors, and a huge bag of weed from his dealer. There were perks to knowing the guy who ran the hydroponics farms for a local dispensary.

Back at the apartment he set about the last things he needed to take care of before Sombria came back. Among them was leaving a note that he slipped into her mailbox.

"Come talk to me when you get back.
Varg"
 
In an effort to make herself appear more normal, Sombría made it a habit to check her mailbox everyday. She had a buddy who would occasionally leave her notes about his goings-on in an effort to keep a connection to her. Kiefer, he'd left Home we'll before she had and had always been a resource even though he left the area years ago. He was responsible for her current source and for that alone she was grateful. To her he was more family than Father.

That's who she thought the little piece paper was from until she brought it to her face to read. Her stomach fluttered and already she blushed. She made a quick dash to her place to feed and change into a soft sports bra and shorts. Just dressed enough to slip next door. Three soft taps and she waited for him to answer.
 
Varg had just taken a hit off the bong when he smelled Sombria return to the building. It was only another few minutes before she knocked on his door. When he opened it, it probably wasn't exactly what she was expecting. Though still human, his eyes were yellow and his teeth sharp. The hair on the backs of his hands and fingers had become noticeably thicker. He gestured for her to come in and he closed the door behind her before anyone could enter the hall.

"Full moon," he explained before going back over to the couch and taking another hit. He offered her the bong as he continued to explain. "It doesn't make us change. Not if we're born this way. But it does put us on edge. Makes us more... aggressive. And since I was born under a full moon... well, you see the result. I've got it under control, but holy shit. I spend most of the night avoiding people because I've got a short fuckin' fuse all night. Shorter than usual anyway." He wiped his hands over his face and heaved a sigh.

"Usually I just lift the whole night or go on patrol. Figured I should tell you." As testament to that, he flicked his eyes over to the other side of the room where a row of kettlebells were sitting, the lightest one weighing 50 lbs.
 
"Your still very fuckable furball," She said with a smirk. Sombría took a step then paused, unsure all of a sudden,but she wasn't about to play the meek puppy girl. She flop down on the couch and took hold of the bong, her eyes on him the whole time. She made herself comfortable, her eyes drinking him in hungrily through the chronic smoke.

"I could stay out of your way or give you a more interesting workout...you choose? "
 
Back
Top