Loud Sex: Stories of being heard or hearing others

Since I started this thread....

We took a long weekend vacation with friends and stayed at a B&B. We had arrived, went to dinner, and came back to the B&B for drinks. After a few drinks, nothing crazy, we all retired to our rooms. Not soon after we got into our room my wife started to go down on me. After a while we needed to fuck so we started going at it on the bed and noticed the bed was quite loud. Well, we just continued to fuck not knowing that the walls and everything were so thin. The noise really began when we started to fuck doggy stlye and the iron rod headboard was smacking the wall - to stop this my wife grabbed the bars so they wouldn't hit the wall and said "just keeping fucking me". Now we started to think we could be heard so my wife put her face in the pillow while we continued to fuck and shortly thereafter we both exploded.

the next night while we were hanging out our friend asked if we had fun jumping on the bed the previous night. and i felt like replying "well, did you hear us this afternoon too?"

Last edited:
Since I started this thread....

We took a long weekend vacation with friends and stayed at a B&B. We had arrived, went to dinner, and came back to the B&B for drinks. After a few drinks, nothing crazy, we all retired to our rooms. Not soon after we got into our room my wife started to go down on me. After a while we needed to fuck so we started going at it on the bed and noticed the bed was quite loud. Well, we just continued to fuck not knowing that the walls and everything were so thin. The noise really began when we started to fuck doggy stlye and the iron rod headboard was smacking the wall - to stop this my wife grabbed the bars so they wouldn't hit the wall and said "just keeping fucking me". Now we started to think we could be heard so my wife put her face in the pillow while we continued to fuck and shortly thereafter we both exploded.

the next night while we were hanging out our friend asked if we had fun jumping on the bed the previous night. and i felt like replying "well, did you hear us this afternoon too?"

Thats pretty good!

About a month ago, I was fucking this girl I was seeing who is pretty much into anything. We met up in a city in western NC to hang out and basically fuck for the weekend. Usually we would do it before bed, once in the middle of the night, when we woke up and before dinner....maybe one more time in between all that. Well that morning when we woke up we started going at it. Well, we had a third floor motel room with a pretty nice mountain view with I-40 in it too. Well I told her to get off the bed and go bend over in front of the window and I was going to pound her from behind with the window open. We had been going at it for about 2 min. when she realized there were two men below us looking in our window. I did not see them, but she just screamed and jumped in the floor. I thought I had hurt her, had I known they were looking I would have told her to keep going!

This is a story from when i was younger but my first boyfriend had an old car with one of those bench seats in the front that fit 6 people. One night him and i, and another couple had gone out to the beach and when it got dark we ended up in the car making out me and the boy in the front the other couple in the back. We were laying down across the seats making out with him ontop of me when the sounds of sex started coming from the back.

He wanted to get up and look but i held him down and made him keep kissing me cos their moaning was turning me on so much. At that stage i dont think i had ever been that horny or wet but i was still a virgin so i did nothing but make out and waited til i got home to get myself off

This is a story from when i was younger but my first boyfriend had an old car with one of those bench seats in the front that fit 6 people. One night him and i, and another couple had gone out to the beach and when it got dark we ended up in the car making out me and the boy in the front the other couple in the back. We were laying down across the seats making out with him ontop of me when the sounds of sex started coming from the back.

He wanted to get up and look but i held him down and made him keep kissing me cos their moaning was turning me on so much. At that stage i dont think i had ever been that horny or wet but i was still a virgin so i did nothing but make out and waited til i got home to get myself off

yeah i hope there was a couple in the backseat. :rolleyes: that would be a little awkward if it was just one person back there making a bunch of noise.

Someone must have something to add....

So I used to be an RA in a coed dorm. I was dating this girl that lived on the floor above me. She was pretty horny and we went at it 3-4 times a week. Of course the walls were thin but she wasnt that loud and neither was I, so I didnt really think about others hearing us. Turns out about a month after we moved out someone told me they could hear us every time. Just about everyone in the dorm knew. :)

I have two I can add.

About three years ago, my boyfriend at the time and I moved in together. It was the middle of August so we had all the windows open and we were unpacking. We just got the bed done when we decided to "christen" the apartment. We started going at it and I'm a loud girl. After all the "fuck me's" and screams and moans, we finished to hear applause. I looked out the window and there was a group of three or four teenage boys standing out there clapping - we forgot to shut the windows.

My apartment that I live in now with my new boyfriend, has walls so thin you can hear the person next to you fart and it sounds like their on your couch. Every morning at about 6 the people next to us start having sex and I can hear her moans of "oh god" and screams, it is very sexy. I've contemplated jumping on my man, or going over there and seeing if we could join...but six in the morning is just too damn early.

It's not unommon (if you know what you're listening for) to catch a moan or gasp from me throughout the day.

I enjoy the feeling of being turned on and make a point to try and stay that way most of the time. Frequently I will be going about my day sexting or reading Lit (yay for mobile internet) and a sultry story or statement will ellicit a moan. I find it an amazing turn on to suppose someone might hear it!

On Vacation...

My boyfriend & I were on vacation & we were staying in a hotel. One night, we got all dressed up & went out on the town. Checked out a burlesque show, had a few drinks, then went to a peep show with nude girls. We had a good old time! Got nice & tippsy, & horny...

We get back to the hotel & have the most incredible sex! It lasted for hours, & left my body tingling till the next day. I'm not a quiet woman...& when you hit the spot that drives me crazy the whole world will know.

The next morning we awake to a note on our door, this is what it said...
"OH WHAT A NIGHT!!! WE WERE UP TILL 3AM this AM with all the thumping bumping, banging, moaning, groaning bed banging squeeking!! TIRED!!!!"

We got such a kick out of the note, we have it framed...lol :kiss:

I was having my car serviced....sitting in the customer's lounge. I moved to the children's room as it was empty.

I started hearing very loud moaning and crys of "Oh God" through the wall....seems one of the salesmen in his office next door was having a lovely time on the phone.

I am glad the room I was in was empty...definitely not "G" rated!!:D

I was having my car serviced....sitting in the customer's lounge. I moved to the children's room as it was empty.

I started hearing very loud moaning and crys of "Oh God" through the wall....seems one of the salesmen in his office next door was having a lovely time on the phone.

I am glad the room I was in was empty...definitely not "G" rated!!:D

That's pretty crazy!

We have neighbors like that. They moved in this past summer and after they moved in their stuff and we saw their families leave, not 5 minutes and we heard them fucking each other. They had left the windows open and we could hear everything. The smacking of her ass, her orgasm, and his eventual orgasm. It was amazing.

i stayed with a buddy of mine in nyc....he warned me that between 3 and 4 am i would hear is upstairs neighbors going at it...sure enough like clockwork they were going to town.

In college I had an apartment with walls so thin I could hear my neighbor's boyfriend go pee! Needless to say, all of the sounds of their sex were very audible. At first I was annoyed but eventually looked forward to hearing them.

The night I was turned on the most was when I could tell the guy wasn't her boyfriend :)

In college I had an apartment with walls so thin I could hear my neighbor's boyfriend go pee! Needless to say, all of the sounds of their sex were very audible. At first I was annoyed but eventually looked forward to hearing them.

The night I was turned on the most was when I could tell the guy wasn't her boyfriend :)

Haha - nice!

I have a few stories of over-hearing others. the first was freshman year in college with my roommate - one night he and his gf came back late and undoubtedly thought i was asleep. they started going at it and very carefully i rolled over and watched them. unfortunately, i couldn't see them too well, it was dark and without my glasses i'm pretty much blind. but i could tell she was on top riding him and trying to kiss him or bury her head in his neck trying not to scream out too much. it was fucking hot just listening to them. needless to say i got a raging hard-on everytime i saw her.

the second time some years later, living in a house, where the next door house was a mere few feet away. one morning i awoke early and went to the bathroom. sitting on the toilet with the window open i could here my neighbors going it, as their window was also open. i tried to be as quiet a i could and didn't want to flush to disrupt their mood - but also didn't want to leave any unpleasant surprises for my housemates!

I have a few stories of over-hearing others. the first was freshman year in college with my roommate - one night he and his gf came back late and undoubtedly thought i was asleep. they started going at it and very carefully i rolled over and watched them. unfortunately, i couldn't see them too well, it was dark and without my glasses i'm pretty much blind. but i could tell she was on top riding him and trying to kiss him or bury her head in his neck trying not to scream out too much. it was fucking hot just listening to them. needless to say i got a raging hard-on everytime i saw her.

the second time some years later, living in a house, where the next door house was a mere few feet away. one morning i awoke early and went to the bathroom. sitting on the toilet with the window open i could here my neighbors going it, as their window was also open. i tried to be as quiet a i could and didn't want to flush to disrupt their mood - but also didn't want to leave any unpleasant surprises for my housemates!

I def. would have left a pleasant surprise for my housemates!

Back