Sexy Bikinis, Panties and Thongs - Post yours too

thanks so much Lor, gawd those are sexy. i think it's amazing when pics can be so sexy without showing anything at all. love your shots, as always. thanks for taking them for this thread and posting them. xoxo

You're welcome Sam, and a bump :kiss:
 
Thankyou :kiss: ..... and Sam needs a thankyou too for twisting my arm! (a lot!) :D:kiss:

don't act like you don't like it. ;) you say that like it's a bad thing, lol. ;) i promise to kiss it and make it feel better. mmmmmmmm, anywhere you want. :)

thanks to all the ladies for posting. it's way more fun than when i post. ;)

here's an outtake from a shoot i just did. :)
 

Attachments

  • DSC_1153c.jpg
    DSC_1153c.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 1,658
Hey Sam,

How are you?

Just thought I would pop in and leave you a wee something

Hope you are well

Love Mrs S xxx
 
Last edited:
Hey Sam,

How are you?

Just thought I would pop in and leave you a wee something

Hope you are well

Love Mrs S xxx

welcome back hon. thanks so much for posting that. mmmmmmmm, i love your wee somethings..... gorgeous, Mrs S, and perfect for the thread. i've missed you.
 
i'm an amateur photographer that has the good fortune of getting to shoot some really sexy friends who wanted some model shots for their portfolios.

as i started going thru a lot of the shots, i realized i had some shots BB members might like to see. and of course i love looking at sexy women in bikinis, panties and thongs, so i'd love if anyone would add their own pics to the thread.

to get things started, i thought i'd post some tame ones to show that the shots don't have to be all-revealing to be sexy. hope you enjoy and if you have your own shots like this, that you'll feel free to share them as well.

due to their preference, i won't post their faces here. hopefully they'll be sexy enough to still keep everyone's attention... ;)

Most of my skirts are slightly longer, but I haven't worn panties since I was fourteen or so. I guess a lot of peep-ole have seen my pussy.
 
Good morning

off to work, time for one photo........
 
Last edited:
Back
Top