Vancouver BC Roll Call

I think that's bullshit... it's like what.. $60 to take a car across as it is

It's fucking nuts if you want to see a Canucks game. About $100-$150 to cross the ferry (depending on how many people are in the truck), $80 for one nosebleed ticket, and then $30-$40 to stay in a hostel overnight because the ferries don't run late enough to take you back after a game.

And all just to watch the Canucks lose :p haha jk

It's fucking nuts if you want to see a Canucks game. About $100-$150 to cross the ferry (depending on how many people are in the truck), $80 for one nosebleed ticket, and then $30-$40 to stay in a hostel overnight because the ferries don't run late enough to take you back after a game.

And all just to watch the Canucks lose :p haha jk

there's a reason I haven't been to a Canucks game yet.

there's a reason I haven't been to a Canucks game yet.

No doubt, someone told me it's usually cheaper to get a round-trip flight to LA and a good-seat ticket to watch the Kings vs the Canucks, then it is to get the comparable ticket at Roger's Arena and a round-trip on the ferries.

...Not that I'm bitter about it or anything

No doubt, someone told me it's usually cheaper to get a round-trip flight to LA and a good-seat ticket to watch the Kings vs the Canucks, then it is to get the comparable ticket at Roger's Arena and a round-trip on the ferries.

...Not that I'm bitter about it or anything

I've heard that as well.... I've been to more games of other teams (Seahawks, Mariners, Bruins, Celtics, Patriots) than I have to my own hometown team..

not that I'm bitter.. ;)

I've heard that as well.... I've been to more games of other teams (Seahawks, Mariners, Bruins, Celtics, Patriots) than I have to my own hometown team..

not that I'm bitter.. ;)

I've always wanted to go see an MLB game in the states. I don't like watching baseball on TV but it seems like a fun thing to actually go and do.

Would love to get to the Island more but I agree it is just too expensive to get back an forth regularly.

Go Canucks Go -- Fire Gillis.

Definitely, fucking Gillis. I was sad when they fired Vigneault (not that I dislike Tortorella) but Vigneault always had the best press conferences.

Not from or in BC, but a huge canucks fan in Ottawa.

What a disappointing season. I'm not sure what's worse for my heart, the 94 finals, the 2011 finals or this season.

I was not a fan of Torts being hired. I like Vigneault a lot but can understand a change was needed while the window to win was closing.

Having your GM doing their trade deadline post-presser at a golf course is horrible for optics. At this point, ownership needs to seriously look and cutting their financial losses on their contract extension to Gilles and maybe even the remaining three years on Tortorella.

Trade Kesler to Pittsburg cause you've alienated him enough, even if he says he doesn't want a trade (at this point, who wouldn't want to stay).

Trade the twins to Calgary to reunite them with Burke and hopefully win that trade (but with Gillis' track record, I'm not sure).

My two cents, but with the new rounding to the nearest nickel, my opinion is actually pointless. /vent

Not from or in BC, but a huge canucks fan in Ottawa.

What a disappointing season. I'm not sure what's worse for my heart, the 94 finals, the 2011 finals or this season.

I was not a fan of Torts being hired. I like Vigneault a lot but can understand a change was needed while the window to win was closing.

Having your GM doing their trade deadline post-presser at a golf course is horrible for optics. At this point, ownership needs to seriously look and cutting their financial losses on their contract extension to Gilles and maybe even the remaining three years on Tortorella.

Trade Kesler to Pittsburg cause you've alienated him enough, even if he says he doesn't want a trade (at this point, who wouldn't want to stay).

Trade the twins to Calgary to reunite them with Burke and hopefully win that trade (but with Gillis' track record, I'm not sure).

My two cents, but with the new rounding to the nearest nickel, my opinion is actually pointless. /vent

Yea, Kesler's been fucked since he injured himself in the playoffs back in 2011 and I think we need some heavier hitting offence, we just get trashed all the time!

on a Monday?!

I'm still suffering today.. though it's nowhere near as bad as yesterday.. so I stayed home to get some extra study time in

I'm self-employed which feels a lot like being unemployed sometimes haha, but it means that if I want to have a Friday night on a Sunday, I can :D

Back