Post your favourite GLBT videos that always do the trick for you

don't know if this qualifies. it turns me cold when it feels too much like an exhibition, like crossing a series of positions and activities off a check list. or if the pleasure is not balanced. so much of porn is that way. these 2 are clearly into the act and pleasuring each other. there's no rush. two beautiful bodies merging, becoming one, finding the grooves and rhythms that lift them to some very special places. it's anal and it's really hot. and even if I don't like fake tits, "she" does have a totally amazing ass, and really moves her exquisite body wonderfully. the sighs, groans, and gasps sound and appear very legit (and they're certainly justified).

http://www.shemaletubesite.com/shemale-latina-with-great-booty-33354.html
 
Last edited:
darn can't get it to work

A warning pops up:
"This video contains adult content. To view this video you must be 18+. Click here to disable the family filter. You can also disable the family filter in the user options (Recommend because this will disable the filter when you are log in)."

You have to then click "here" to disable the family filter. I just tried it, worked for me.
 
Back
Top