Consensual blackmail (few ideas) and more other.

Joined
Oct 15, 2014
Posts
14
So, what did i mean with "consensual blackmail"?

*You know the old drill, a guy gets photos or videos and blackmails a woman into sex, slavery, submission, like that. So many stories, gets boring. :D

I have another idea:
A woman has a fetish, she wants to be blackmailed. So she makes photos and videos of herself, full of humiliation and sexual scenes, and then plants them in a place a man would find them, in hope that the man will be brave enough to blackmail her. And so it happens.

How do you like it so far? :)

Plus i have few ideas for scenarios: :D
These are wrapped into incest:

Story idea #1
Mind control: Son is being fooled into thinking that he has gained powerful hypnotic abilities or mind control technology or whatsoever, which he tries on his mom (should work a bit on details to make this con work on him). What he doesn't know, that he was tricked into this by his own mom. For what reasons? I am sure author can come up with something. :cattail:

Story idea #2
Blackmail: Be careful what you wish for! About the same story line. Mom does fabricate or prepare real blackmail material in hers laptop for example, naked photos, or her past history of illegal business deals. (that's up to author), which she later plants in a place where her son would find them. What she doesn't know is that her son has his own fetish - BDSM and he doesn't do romance (if you know what i mean) he do not intend to play games, she is going to regret that she started this. (or not at all in the end).

Story idea #3
Mind control + Blackmail:
Story is about a family and involves a third party.
For example, a stranger blackmails a woman in her forties, after a time, to have a bit fun, he decides to put her up into seducing her own son. Rules are: Trick your son into thinking that he has mind control or hypnotist abilities and seduce him into controlling you. (or use blackmail scenario, up to author. Maybe involve a sister as well?)

Story idea #4
Temporal working mind control or something? (not necessary based on incest).
Let's return to classic? Good looking sister (of course) with kinky mind, attracted to porn and full of fantasies. She's been following tumblr blogs (photos), reading sex stories, been signed up in fetlife and other bdsm sites, been intrigued into hypnosis, binaural beats and isonchronic tones, lucid dreaming. She has gone through many kinks and fantasies in few years. She's been watching conditioning videos (all these kind of brainwashing, mind control), fakes, but still she gets off on it.. using audio loops even in her sleep. Trying lucid dreaming and many things, dating guys and being submissive..
She's been attracted to incest fantasies as well, that includes her brother or dad (or both?), that she has explored in her lucid dreaming many times, it all has seemed so realistic like you can't tell difference between reality. She has shared this experience on literotica. But what she didn't expected that her brother finds out about this (from her browser history?) and that one of the upcoming lucid dream won't be lucid dream at all... while playing loop in sleep, brother abducts her, drugs her and take her to some place prepared for action. She wakes up and found herself into middle of black room, voices and colored light flashes from all over the place, all that would make it look like anything, but real. She is starting to discover place, opening doors and finding different places, even her room, voices and sounds are following her (hidden speakers), even her own voice (from her own made audio loop mantras, brainwashing tries) that makes it all seem not real, but a lucid dream. So the idea is that she thinks it's another lucid dream, Then she discovers her brother, about in similar position as she has described in her stories before. They fuck, shit happens. The end. To be continued. Story has potential, don't you think? i am sure someone can come up with something good. Maybe involve blackmail or inducing more ideas in her head, manipulating her in her head until she really becomes airhead mind controlled slave.

Story idea #5
Kidnapped, chastity, denied, slavery
A girl, in her 18..not as good looking as hers sister's (19?) and lack of attractive boyfriends in her life, she's been depressive and jelly on her sister all her life. What has made her attracted to porn and fantasies. For years she's been following tumblr blogs, that leads her to many discoveries, new fantasies.. signed up in bdsm communities (fetlife, collarme). Because of lack of sexually attractive attributes, she at once goes in deep depression.. Because of thinking that she is worthless and never would get to enjoy anything in her life, she is hopeless and starts to consider a suicide. Until internet inspires her and gives another option. She has nothing to lose, she will find a dominant who takes her into slavery in a hope that it would give her some purpose in her life. So she does, signs up, finds a date, interested into relocating and becoming 24/7 slave, joining poly family, something like that. After weeks of meetings, she relocated without leaving explanation to her family. But what she didn't expected that she would find her sister there when she arrives.. Kidnapped and caged, after explanation, she is now abducted as well, and the worst thing is - hers dreams will not come true at all, her sister will be trained as a sex slave, while she will be chained and forced to "enjoy" the view from aside for the rest of her life, denied any sexual arousing. (oh, i am so evil, am i not? )
You could adapt this story, put mother and daughters in their places.


Story idea #6
Roofie fetish / rape fetish / blackmail
About a woman (or sister, depressive mother? ideas?) who gets off on knowing that she is being fucked by strangers, that she is so vulnerable that anything can be done to her, that even whole rugby team could go through her. Although i am not sure how to serve this.. Hmm, she's finding a dark and silent corner in park, nearby woods, beach, leaves a sign that explains a situation and drugs herself with roofies in hope that someone would pass by this rarely visited place and will use her? Trying out more public places, bad neighborhoods? Discovered by brother/son/father? It's up to author.
(don't judge me, there are much more weirder fetishes, i am just a messanger, inspiration :devil:)

Story idea #7
Kidnapping
Two sisters are getting kidnapped (or mom and daughter? or all three of them?), perhaps two friends? (involving family would make it more dramatical, mor kinky).
So they are kidnapped and when they wake up they get to be explained, that only one of them can get home if they follow his orders. Let's pass all about resisting and so on, let's come to that in the end they will have to accept this, and sisters (or mother/daughter) will be in competitive, who will betray family? will mom do anything to leave her daughter at this psycho's mercy just to get herself out of this? who will please this sadists needs more better to win her freedom? But will she be setted free? :{ could involve blackmail later :>
*I could say that this is an inspiration of movie "Saw"

Story idea #8
Sex doll transformation
So i did remember a story i saw on TV - http://www.spike.com/video-clips/kgk...ie-botoxicated
It's about a woman who drowned in jacuzzi because of botox injections that made her paralysed when she was in it... oh, that's terrible :{
But when i think about that, that botox can do this way, then it could seem as considerable option (yeah, right ) for those who have sex doll fetish, hardcore!!
Let's think about a sister who is into this. So she gets her hands on this, and in months experimenting/practicing on herself, she finally is ready to fulfill her fantasies. She prepares everything to seduce her brother, to experience few hours of life of a doll, vulnerable, powerless. Or maybe it all has started by a stranger via internet. It's up to you, mates.

Story idea #9
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VO4M2VT4F-o
Well, i have words no more. I bet someone of you can come up with something.

Story idea #10
Blackmail, seducing.
A daughtes is being blackmailed, into bdsm, slavery, pet play, by a friend, or friend's friend or a stranger, and for her family he pretends to be her new boyfriend. So one day he told her to reveal (to lie) her mother what kind of woman she is, that she is submissive and a pet girl for her "boyfriend", to lie mother about being in happy relationship, doing her best to convince that being his pet is the best she could ever wish for. In a while after meeting every day, living under their roof for some time as well, when she adapts to idea and their routine, when slowly revealing more of how she is being treated less than a human. Leaving many hints behind them, literotica sex stories in PC, pics, very carefully.. with a purpose, to that way to slowly seduce this slut's mother into becoming his slave as well. Get idea?

Story idea #11
Breeding, interracial, abduction
Hmm.. A story is about a single woman with children who is a damn slut for black men. She is so damn slut that one days she decides to find a black dominant who lives far from populated places, like outside of big cities or a small village, somewhere in Africa. She is so damn slut that one of her fantasies is to be a breed slave, to give a birth to many black babies. She is so damn slut, that she decides to make her daughters into breed slaves as well. She find a dominant and they come up with a plan to abduct her together with her daughters.. one day.. she happily finds herself next to his dominant with her daughters by sides with her.


All those stories could involve other persons, mother and son could be replaced with father and daughter.

Fuck, i am bad boy. :D Enjoy.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Blackmail fetish is tied closely to financial domination and is almost exclusively something men would like. That being said, a woman wanting to be blackmailed might tie into a rape fetish or she just might be submissive and unsure how to deal with her subservient tendencies.


I've read stories similar to ideas 2, 5, and 7 with mixed feelings some were well written others...not so much.

That being said it can be pretty hot depending on the writer, scenario he follows.
 
Hi again. I did receive some good feedback in private messages, and did decide to share some new ideas. Would be nice if someone would actually write a story. :D But whatever. Have fun.

Story idea #12 (three editions)
Sex doll / Dollification / Seducing / Transformation / Slavery
For main role we have a woman who has a doll fetish (on quite different level.) She is fantasizing about being under a total control, to be used as a doll. So she buys a special costume, just for her customized sex doll's outfit.
And now i share 3 scenarios:
1) With help of friends, she sets up a fetish party, or finds one on the internet, or maybe it's gonna be a fetish club (that's up to author). The idea is that there are all kind of non-live sex dolls for use, but she.. she puts on her sex doll's outfit and finds her place between those pieces of plastics in hope that someone will use her, hopefully himself (or them) not realizing that he/they fuck a real woman not just a plastic doll.
2) The woman works for a sex shop (maybe her own) and every day works on new orders over the internet (each day her fetish also grows stronger).
So then one day she decides it's gonna happen now!! She puts up a new product on online sex shop, a realistic look sex doll, weight, height and body and feelings comparable to real human being, then wait for the first order. As soon as she receives it, she puts on her sex doll outfit and gets inside a box that she is able to close from inside. Everything has been already set up, that the courier will pick it up, encase it and deliver it to the customer. And so it goes... customer unpacks his order and uses her... how it all turns out, that's up to author. Although on the other hand, this story could include a betrayal of friend who knows of her plan. A perfect opportunity to sell her into human slavery. This friend intercept the package and delivers it to her own customer. From there, we could include brainwashing, hypnosis... boy, oh boy, so many ideas i can't process all this right now anymore. Author, it's up to you.
3) For main role we are going to have a sister, or a mother and the whole thing is going to happen in attic perhaps. One scenario... mother puts up her sex doll outfit and hides in a place where her son would accidentally find her(it), in hope that her son is a naughty boy and brave enough to try this doll out. It could happen more than once, and story could include blackmail or abduction, mind control, transformation, perhaps. Son somehow finds out that he has been humping his own mother and not just a plastic doll, and decides to change the rules of the game. Maybe he entraps her into this outfit with bondage, glue, botox and many other things, and takes care of her with food tubes, etc., while for everyone else she has gone missing. Her new life as a doll begins.

Story idea #13
Well.... to be continued. :D

p.s. Someone of my feedbackers did complain about my username. People, is it really so bad? :D
 
Last edited:
consensual blackmail is an oxy moron of sorts....

I agree with Lady_sea that BM fantasies seem predominantly male and my feeling is the majority of readership in non con Mind control is male

But as to a woman wanting to be controlled equating full out rape fantasy I disagree there is a fine line there, but its vastly different on each side of that line

What I gather from the ideas here is the OP is looking for "non con lite" a little coercion, but end of the day a good time had by all.

Because you keep using mom as an example I just want to point out that if these are written put them in incest, I don't think mom son sex would play well in non con or mind control.
 
Taboo in general is the most exciting thing in sex stories as it's about fantasies. I provide possible scenarios as a source of inspiration. Them doesn't need to be put in incest, it's up to our kindly authors.

Porno industry and sex stories are mainly male sided. women get to be sexually objectified more rapidly than men in sex movies or sex stories or whatsoever. So i don't see it necessary now to debate about this blackmail thing, is it fine to even write such a stories, or what really is the sub line here...

Soon i will come up with more, my imagination is very colorful.

*Just reminding, that english isn't my native language and there could be some misunderstanding here.

Story idea #13
Interracial / abduction / social experiment / psychology
Ok, this idea i had a while ago and has bit faded away from my mind.. i will try my best to recall it.. it's about a kind of social experiment.
The main role goes for a random woman. She gets abducted by a man and been lead to a room where the situation gets explained to her. First comes some questions about her sexual life, like an interview, then she is told the reason of why she was abducted. They offer her a chance to have a sex with a black guy who's cock grows significant and surprisingly big for her. Noone will get to know about this. After the fear and panic has passed, they give her one hour to put herself together and decide whether she goes for it It's kind of Matrix thing, red pill or blue pill. If she says no, she will wake up without remembering about this, if she says yes, she will have agreed to give herself for a total use to this black man for the next hour. No safe words.. The rest or the ending is up to author
Research this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shaping_(psychology) , might give you some ideas. ;)
 
Got a private message from a potential writer, a woman, someone who really liked and possibly could assist in writing the story #13. And i send back that i could try some assistance in it. Though i have not been online for a while, and pretty busy, bla bla bla. Well, stay tuned.

Story idea #14
BDSM / Pet play / Bondage / Slavery / Abduction / Sci-Fi / Fetish mix

Heh, i had this idea while in an appointment with a doctor. :D While in cabinet, so, i fastly as possible typed some prologue (is that the right term?) in my phone, as i had nothing else with me. I will just copy it all down here and i will add a bit more, all kind of kinky fetishes in it.

"I woke up, regained conscious, i didn't know my name, i didn't remember anything. It was cold, it was pitch black, didn't know whether i was alone or not, couldn't hear or smell anything. Didn't know where i was nor how i got here.
My legs were shackled, as was my arms, i could feel and touch a rope that tied both ends. I wasn't sure whether i was laying, or hanged, for some moments i had a feeling that i am flying, that i don't even have a body, the weight. That wasn't from truth, later it turned out that i was on a ship, in space. A spaceship! In cargo room. My destiny was a slave colony that supports and deal a serious business. It's far from any civilizations. Was i abducted? Kind of.. I was a clone! One of many clones of many women, mostly famous people, movie stars, politicians, arrogant and powerful ladies, all kind of people that don't even realize that they have been cloned and what is gonna happen with those clones. But not only famous people were there.
Well, none of those, including me, knew that at first. We were for enslavement and experiments, and for auction to support the colony. Few of us were to be turned in hucows, transformed in dolls, brainwashed for bimbos and sluts, and ponies, pig slaves. Had their bodies modified for the purpose, like tits stretched daily to look like udders in the end, added plastic to look more like a doll and bimbos. Were branded with ice or fire, slave bar codes, for ponies they shortened Achilles tendon and added permanent hooves boots. Pig slaves were kept just like cows, but no shower, always in dirty, feeding fat and forced milking (well, author can figure something else). Some of them were kept in artificial zero gravity to lose muscle mass (author can find reasons), some connected to life support system and left in hands of automatic systems, fed, dildo'ed, all that. Some puppies made walking permanent only on alll fours, some on knees and elbows. Many kind of things. Things like beastality was a part of it. Noone would ever know this place, this was who we will be.
Genetic modifications, beastality, hybrids, brainwashing, behaviour training, breeding slaves. We were trapped and doomed.
There were some who were kept under water, lived and breeded under water in generations, fed and processed under water through tubes, to see evolution working on making them adapt on living under water.

Those responsible of this were partly machines, normal human with cyborg implants that supported immortality, so they had all the time and will in the world.


Man, that's some deep and sick shit. But ideas are yours to do them as you see fit. Am not that kind of man in real life, but those like many kind of ideas just come to me, just like that. Not all are about sex or fetish, colorful imagination. Bliss and curse at the same time.
 
Story idea #15
Sci-fi / cloning / incest / bdsm

I had this idea while watching sci-fi when cloning was mentioned, and so i thought - i haven't read any good sex stories that involves cloning. Like, instead of kidnapping, a man clones his victims them not being aware of that. Or like a brother who clones his sis', ma'. Could involve hucows, bimbos or something.

Though sad that there is no much of a feedback. Thought my ideas are great, but so far only few messages i have got that support them. :(

Oh, i just realised that Story idea #14 included cloning.. eh.. anyway.. what does it matter, noone seems to care.
 
Last edited:
Story idea #16
Sex doll / Dollification / objectification / slavery / forced

Saw this picture once on bdsm site where there was a fleshlight stuffed between girls tights right under pussy. (google it and you will find many).
Let's start with a poor (more figuratively) family. Husband who just lost his job and has started to drink a lot because of his misery, not quite capable of finding another one. A mother, lawyer, but in a big city it can take a lot of effort to tie all ends. Three daughters, two sons. Big, but not a one you call a happy family. Arguing a lot and much of stress. The youngest daughter finds a boyfriend who eventually starts to threat her like a dog (not literally). I mean, he's a dominant man, he likes to feel and be superior. He's rich, and the daughter has low self-esteem because of her sad life despite her good looks. She is a fragile young woman and of hope to help herself get out of her misery, her sad life, she lets her being treated badly. bla bla bla bla.. Eventually we get to the point in her life where this man humiliates and treats her like an object, a piece of some junk. He dominates her in ways one couldn't imagine. She likes to keep her in chastity and to humiliate her more, he stuffs a fleshlight between her thights. He fucks that and not her pussy ever to make her feel worthless, nothing, but a some kind of furniture, a fleshlight hanger.

Oh crap, my mind is really sick. Deal with it!


Come one, will someone write up a story? I want to see what you people can make out of this. :D
 
Story idea #16

"...bye daddy. I love you too."

Silent tears drip down her cheeks as her master puts away the phone. "Thank you sir." Her eyes downcast as she's been trained. She can't wipe them from her face, her hands are locked to the frame. She tries to wriggle, to give her muscles a modicum of relief... her calves burn with pain, her joints. She notices the shadows in the corner of the room, realizes soon she'll be moved and placed in her next spot.

"Well, I'm done for the day. Time for a drink, and some play." He reaches for his tablet, a few swipes and she hears a subdued 'click', a feel of freedom as the various attachment points on the frame she was shackled into releases her.

The light next to her face turns off. Her master had been using her as a decorative desk lamp, her body stretched out so as to look as if she had been holding the light out over his desk. She stretched, luxuriating in the ability to move - then followed her master to the next station of her now existence.

Drinks, so to his library. Her next frame - on her hands and knees, supporting a glass surface. She knelt into it, felt and heard the shackles close over her ankles and wrists. Her master had his one drink, watching the news. Then. "Well, I think I have time for a bit of fun before dinner."

Released from her shackles, she goes to the wall and assumes her position. The stainless steel and leather that guards her sex and bottom have special brackets built in. He hums, fills his custom toy with lube, then clips it into place below her vagina. He grins realizing the vibrations from it travel through the metal covering her sex - enough to allow her to feel his pleasure; not intense enough to allow her any of her own.
 
Story idea #1
Mind control: Son is being fooled into thinking that he has gained powerful hypnotic abilities or mind control technology or whatsoever, which he tries on his mom (should work a bit on details to make this con work on him). What he doesn't know, that he was tricked into this by his own mom. For what reasons? I am sure author can come up with something.

Reminds me of the Darth Vader/Volkswagen commercial
 
consensual blackmail is an oxy moron of sorts....

I agree with Lady_sea that BM fantasies seem predominantly male and my feeling is the majority of readership in non con Mind control is male

But as to a woman wanting to be controlled equating full out rape fantasy I disagree there is a fine line there, but its vastly different on each side of that line

What I gather from the ideas here is the OP is looking for "non con lite" a little coercion, but end of the day a good time had by all.

Because you keep using mom as an example I just want to point out that if these are written put them in incest, I don't think mom son sex would play well in non con or mind control.

Granted my knowledge is limited to those who comment and send me letters but if that's any indication women are WAY more into non-com than guys are. It's nuts.
 
Story idea #1
Mind control: Son is being fooled into thinking that he has gained powerful hypnotic abilities or mind control technology or whatsoever, which he tries on his mom (should work a bit on details to make this con work on him). What he doesn't know, that he was tricked into this by his own mom. For what reasons? I am sure author can come up with something.

I'm actually working on this one. I've just been so busy that I don't have much time to write.

Single mom likes to order lingerie on line. She gets a thrill when she's at work, knowing that only she knows she's wearing crotchless panties under her skirt. Or, that the sheer blue panties she's wearing match the bra she's wearing under her sweater. I'm sure I'm not the only woman that actually does this! She fantasizes about a few of the guys at working finding out, but doesn't have the nerve to ever show or tell them.

One day when she gets the mail, there's a thick envelope. She assumes that its some lingerie she recently ordered. Instead, she finds a pamphlet on how to hypnotize girls and that it was addressed to her son. She hides it, not wanting her son to know she opened his mail. When he asks about it, she realizes she'll have to do something about it.

She reads it. It seems mostly bullshit to her, but she's afraid how her son would use it. The pamphlet says to start with someone familiar, doing innocent things, just in case it doesn't work. She wonders if he'd try it on her or her sister. She decides not to bother telling her sister. Better her son hypnoitzing her sister into screwing him than his mother. She studies the pamphlet thoroughly.

She reads the last chapter, "How to keep someone from using this on you" three times. To be safe, she starts self-hypnosis.

She duplicates the shipping label and mails the pamphlet to her son. A few days later, she hears her son in the middle of the night. "Mom, when I call you Stacy, you will listen to what I tell you."

She pretends to sleep while she says to herself, "when he calls you Stacy, wake up. When he calls you Stacy, think about what he tells you."

Curious as to what her son has in store for her, she decides to play along. At some point, she'll throw it in his face and teach him a lesson.

That's my take on it.

Jenny
 
Intriguing start, JRaven. Would like to read it all. :)

Btw, while back i found some similar stories.

[Please do not spam Lit with links to other story sites.]

There are probably more.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Story idea #17
Mind control / brainwash / submission

Imagine some kind of device that slows down time in your mind, mean.. Like a virtual reality headset. When you put it on and turn on you're being pulled in, enslaved, you experience many years of a life in virtual reality, in a world that has been made by some sadistic mind, while for others it has just been few minutes, maybe hours.
Use this device to brake down people mind, turn them into sexual submission, slavery. pet play, whatever kind of fetish you can think of.

Few scenarios:
1) Someone puts this device on you while you're in sleep. Virtual reality has been scripted in a way that you don't even realize that next morning you wake up in it.
2) Someone finds this device in your closet, instructions, warning are nearby, this person reads it all, but still somehow resist to believe it's possible, intrigued this person turns it on and is pulled into this nightmare.

When time has come to end, let's say 10 years in slavery in virtual reality, 1 hour in real life. Device automatically turns off, although it realizes what has happened, that those past 10 years was just a nightmare, it still has permanently altered this persons mind. Urges to submit and be a slave to it's master are there.
 
Story idea #18
Body modification

This is something really extreme. A Story about a woman who is obsessed with dollification and bimbofication (let's not go in details, everyone who is in fetish knows how it slowly turns over you your life and takes over your mind). At some point of her life she has found a sugar daddy, a really elegant, dominant master, someone who supports her and really enjoys those sick things that come out of her mind. She has tried hypnosis to degrade herself mentally, used online brainwash videos, audios, binaural beats. Has modified her body, plumped lips, bleached hair. At some point she decides to go for an amputation of her limbs. Starting with her legs and replacing them with prosthesis, made in look like a barbie doll parts. Later her hands too, making her totally dependent on her master. Incapable to do anything on her own, like a real doll. And she goes for more, removes her clitoris to receive no sexual satisfaction when used, no orgasms, ties her tubes to get no pregnant, uses surgery to remove her hair and replace it with platinum white wig. And so she is held. With blackout senses (blindfold) to see nothing, and noise cancelling ear plugs to hear nothing. removing voice cords as well.


Extreme ideas just keep coming. Cheers. :D
 
Cloning.
Basics: Technology allows people "store" their personality and DNA sample for the case they get in lethal accident or something like that. Body gets cloned and aged quickly to the age by the moment of death or last "personality backup" (so that biological age matches the mind), then the "self" is downloaded into the brain.

idea #1: Mom gets into an accident, but her last "backup" was almost a year (or more, but not too much) ago, and now she doesn't know of her last year of life. It doesn't affect her job greatly, but at home her son tries to convince her that she had changed a lot. My preference would be a "nudist activist", but anything possible. May be her son plots together with her boss - they might have different ideas for her, but at least they agree to work together.

idea #2: the "mind backup" is digital and this way it can be modified. Of course it is illegal and very difficult, but still it can be done. The boy's mom gets into an accident, get cloned and her personality is modified so that she does her son's every command - but only in "motoric" meaning. She can be ordered to do something, even acting some emotions, or forbidden from doing something, but her mind can't be changed like it is usually described in Mind Control stories (and no orgasm/arousal on command, it's too lame). May be her son is just a pervert who loves to humiliate her, or he himself is blackmailed by some mafia and has to give his mother orders from others.

idea #3: son turns 18 and finally inherits his fathers wealth. Soon he brings home his new "girlfriend" - his mother's clone, who's mind is either modified into submission, or she is violently broken. Story POV of his real mother who has to watch her son going his wicked way on her copy.
 
This reminds me of Hooked6's Blackmail Club. In that story a woman sends some blackmail material to someone online and is then forced to do some stuff I don't remember anymore.
 
Idea #5 needs to be edited. NO one under age 18 can participate in sexual escapdes on this site. No way no how. Even if you specify they are in Hawaii where the age of consent is 16. Maybe make them faternal twins. One built like a young Pam Anderson, the other built like a surfboard.
 
Back
Top