The Beeline To Suburban Lust!

PaulScottBarbarasSon

Really Experienced
Joined
Apr 22, 2010
Posts
188
The Beeline is the nickname for the commuter train to Randetown pronounced "randy town," a suburban middle class bedroom community where lust lives the American Dream. Lots of incest for everyone in the family, lots of wife swapping orgies, lots of college professors of both genders carrying on with their students, While the husbands go off to the rat race during the day , the wives screw the gardeners, the delivery guys and, in a fine lezzy twist, each other in fuckliscious style! And lots of other good stuff that was the sex fodder of 1970s adult paperbacks, published at the epitome of the sexual revolution! All aboard the Beeline for Randetown!
 
That is actually a really good idea. It's like the innocent side of a story idea that i had a probably a decade back. It was basically like that except there was a supernatural element and most of what went on isn't allowed on lit. :cool:

I like it, like a lot of other ideas I think this would make for a damn good thor storie rather than something for just one author. The setting is wonderful and there are so many stories to be told that wouldn't have any relationship to each other at all.
 
"I know a little community in the heartland of America. It's a quiet neighborhood where the grass is always lush, the flowers smell of sweet perfume, and everyone will stop and say 'hello' to you.

It's a place where you can raise your family and never have to worry about locking your door. Where it's a well known fact little Susie Sallenger's hand squeezed lemonade is the best you can get for fifty cents. And kids gather by the river every summer afternoon to swim and catch the biggest trout you could ever lay eyes on.

Yes, it's a fine little town with a mighty river. In fact it's that very river folks say is what makes the town so happy. Now, this is just hear say. A rumor passed down the line, but it's been said that a sex toy manufacturing plant miles away dumped Spanish Fly into the water supply. Enough to last generations. That's what gives Randetown's inhabitants their drive. Their kink.

Personally I don't believe it myself. I like to think the town was built on top of an old abandoned whore house and with the strange effects of the aurora borealis combined with the geomagnetic field of the earth, well that just makes everyone hornier than a hound dog at the Westminster Kennel Club. But what do I know I'm just a narrator."
 
Last edited:
What if it is a metaphor? The story could really be about anyone in any place living a hedonistic lifestyle or even just having a hedonistic moment. The key line in the story that ties back to the title would be something like...

"Her? Oh, she's on the B-Line to Randetown."

Yeah, whatever the story I'd use B-Line instead of Beeline in the story. It's a play on words.
 
Innocent times

Exercising perverse lust did seem rather innocent in the old adult paperbacks, at least to my callow sensibilities. Just middle class suburban Americans living the Dream. I mean what could be more worthy of a Good Housekeeping seal of approval than a randy 20 year old sister having a sexual tryst with her 18 year old brother that eventually draws in their forty year old mother while dad is boinking Mrs. Silver and her daughter next door? Mrs. Silver, by the way, is Junior's hot teacher that he is fucking. And of course the neighborhood book club in which mom and Mrs. Silver are both diligent members is actually a lesbian sex circle of bored suburban housewives.
These classic ideas sometimes show up in adult video themes today, sometimes well done and sometimes not. But. as classic situations, they never get old and more print stories of quality are great to see.
I recently came across Ribald Writer's Tales Of Lustville series. Now that is the spirit!
 
im stuck in the burbs this summer and had to smack myself and be like, fiction, bitch, this one is fiction. was hoping maybe this place was near me, for a second there.
 
Beeline Novels were my sex ed textbooks!

The Beeline is the nickname for the commuter train to Randetown pronounced "randy town," a suburban middle class bedroom community where lust lives the American Dream. Lots of incest for everyone in the family, lots of wife swapping orgies, lots of college professors of both genders carrying on with their students, While the husbands go off to the rat race during the day , the wives screw the gardeners, the delivery guys and, in a fine lezzy twist, each other in fuckliscious style! And lots of other good stuff that was the sex fodder of 1970s adult paperbacks, published at the epitome of the sexual revolution! All aboard the Beeline for Randetown!

Love this...
 
" Beeline Novels were my sex ed textbooks!"
Back in the day, to find a stack of Beeline paperbacks was to have a good night! Let's face it. Cheaper than a date and without the emotion baggage that goes with girlfriends. Maybe that is why the old story lines seem so innocent and carefree! And it is good to run into a story on literotica.com has that same spirit about it.
 
You can still fine Beeline novels and many others on the internets. Someone took the time to upload them to one website that i know of.

These are long stories, 50,000+ words, give or a take.
 
Potato chip porno stories!

I think I know the website you are talking about. It was a wonderful discovery! But old adult paperbacks and the literotica.com fiction have one thing in common with potato chips. One is never enough and a fellow always wants more! Lol!
 
Back
Top